Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245982 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

He has followers by appearance because his party was just beaten by a new party in the bi-elections. His party doesn't get that many votes, hence I'm always surprised when I see packed stadiums when they're hosting rallies.
Hmmm. Thats interesting. Politics can be funny like that. I define politics as sheep psychology where sheep get to decide which wolf will eat them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Hmmm. Thats interesting. Politics can be funny like that. I define politics as sheep psychology where sheep get to decide which wolf will eat them

Hahaha. True.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
samorobo:

An improvement you didn't ask me what college I graduated from....I see you are grow tired of asking since I won't tell you...but I won't get tired of calling you an idiot bastArd. ..next you will tell me it is grammatically wrong...

Why are you dodging with "I AM NOT GOING TO BRING MYSELF SO LOW TO EDUCATE YOU...idiot you yourself lacks education I wonder what you have to offer to me....I thought you are an erudite and you have an excellent skill in writing and tutoring. .......

I will see you later I gave somewhere to go

Shut that fvck up, you gut sapping yellow belly moonstruck simpleton. You're a castrated pig and a purified fool. your foolishness reek more than the stench that emanate from your anus.

Idiot! Homo sapiens are exchanging idea, you, a homo erectus who is no better than a bonobo monkey dare intervene? Perish the thought! The education i have received is a million miles from what you entire generation can ever dream of.

Now listen good, you ostracised regurgitating abhorrent piece of rag, you, your father, your mother and your sisters are all magnified losers. your father should have released the watery sperm that sired you and your anus craving siblings into the toilet, so you and yours can find solace with your real siblings: sh1t and piss.

May cancer of the anus visit every member of your demented family. May you and your family be forever subjected to jungle justice so they can serve your failure of a father your roasted balls. May your sisters be subjected to all manner of physical, verbal and sexual abuse. Best of all, may your mother have a boiling ring shove into that diseased vagina of hers that sh1t anus loving mofos like you out.

Useless son of a Bastard parent.

This is just a little ass whooping to the prostitute mother that birth you. i will knock your entire generation when you quote me.again.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hahah
I didn't even bother listening to his lecture!

mtisTheQubit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Start with your sis tongue

I really don't want to know what political parties people are supporting because it'll just change how I feel about them. Yes, I am that extreme lol.
Ohh shocked shocked I didn't think that far grin .You know what they say,"blood is thicker than water" grin

Wasn't being serious.I'm allergic to lazy thinkers as well so I get you.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:

Shut that fvck up, you gut sapping yellow belly moonstruck simpleton. You're a castrated pig and a purified fool. your foolishness reek more than the stench that emanate from your anus.

Idiota! Homo sapiens are exchanging idea, you, a homo erectus who is no better than a bonobo monkey dare intervene? Perish the thought! The education i have received is a million miles from what you entire generation can ever dream off.

Now listen good, you ostracised regurgitating abhorrent piece of rag, you, your father, your mother and your sisters are all magnified losers. your father should have released the watery sperm that sired you and your anus craving siblings into the toilet, so you and yours can find solace with your real siblings: sh1t and piss.

May cancer of the anus visit every member of your demented family. May you and your family be forever subjected to jungle justice so they can serve your failure of a father your roasted balls. May your sisters be subjected to all manner of physical, verbal and sexual abuse. Best of all, may your mother have a boiling ring shove into that diseased vagina of hers that sh1t anus loving mofos like you out.

Useless son of a Bastard parent.

This is just a little ass whooping to the prostitute mother that birth you. i will knock your entire generation when you quote me.again.

That's a little caustic, calm down. Wow.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
How is your weed greenhouse?
tylann:

I haven't seen him all day maybe he was arrested
While chanting Bob wine slogans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
The accuracy! grin
mtisTheQubit:

naijas be like thats an oyinbo sitting there.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's a little caustic, calm down. Wow.
The useless son of a BASTARD parent just call vaxx1 an ""idiot bastard""

Well, i am not done with him yet, unless he stop using that word with me. He thought he can go emotional right?....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Stop being a hypocrite!

Are you not the one saying Tz are lazy?

So you want us to sit all day and listen to opposition politicians who lost in general election?

So if they lost they should be shot and jailed

You can't fool us kazikazi
We know everything that is happening in Tanzania
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
Haven't yet visited the place. Might come there fishing for lasses. It's been a long time since I lied on someone's daughter!
Yobeezy:

I currently belong at Multimedia University of Kenya, a media and IT oriented uni though it has diversified courses too.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Dkingsbitch:

Hmmmmmm, interesting cheesy

This bitch is a bag of trouble, I hope you don't get burnt.

No tylann can't get burnt
Tylann will handle all your troubles both personally , emotionally and sexually

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
I think we may just have to get used to it. Someone said you can't polish a turd !
mtisTheQubit:

serious man things i read here..its like naijas live in a reality distorted universe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:
"gimme a dutch and a lighter and I'll spark shìt", tylann! cheesy

I see i have another representative in south Africa tylann corporation
Mtis and jonraid i did tell you this thing will become big
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
samorobo:

Nonsense and they will claim that they are at peace with south Africans on nairaland. ....this is the second post from you that show their deep hatred for the south africans
On Twitter, the Kenyans are picking fight with the South Africans? They're just tagging the South Africans anyhow about this xenophobic attack. Insulting them anyhow. Calling them such kind of names? The south Africans are not reacting back, but only few are replying them? Just take a look at

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Ohh shocked shocked I didn't think that far grin .You know what they say,"blood is thicker than water" grin

Wasn't being serious.I'm allergic to lazy thinkers as well so I get you.

That's no longer your blood, that's a cult member now tongue Does she also wear red on Fridays like the rest of them walking deads? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jonraid:
Hahah
I didn't even bother listening to his lecture!

mtisTheQubit

Ooh
Rumor had it that your were arrested while heckling M7
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
The useless son of a BASTARD parent just call vaxx1 an ""idiot bastard""

Well, i am not done with him yet, unless he stop using that word with me. He thought he can go emotional right?....

As you were lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jonraid:
How is your weed greenhouse?

No but i wish i could grow it in a greenhouse
I just grow it in my garden iam always extra careful
I like my stuff fresh from the farm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
gallivant:

Pwo pwo pwo pwo grin
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

As you were lol.
i am just playing with him Xhosa. I have not even insult him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
On Twitter, the Kenyans are picking fight with the South Africans? They're just tagging the South Africans anyhow about this xenophobic attack. Insulting them anyhow. Calling them such kind of names? The south Africans are not reacting back, but only few are replying them? Just take a look at

People are responsible for their own actions and feelings
Do you want tylann to intervene cool and call his fellow countrymen into order
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
gallivant:

Pwo pwo pwo pwo grin
Do you think we are being led by a political science graduate?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
I'm seeing people of different nationalities tweeting.
jaycent:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...tweets like these make me wanna join Twitter. The South Africans on Twitter don't have enough Tick Tick Boom in the head for me.
Personally, I don't have any rivalry with Kenyans but attacks on South Africa or South Africans, all niceties evaporate like mist.
If we're lazy who pays for our taxes etc? The tooth fairy? Nonsense!
Gbam? If you go to Twitter. It's all about South Africa xenophobic? And they are not talking good about the country or the citizens. The kind of insults south Africans are collecting on social media is too much grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
He is the most educated African president currently. He has PhD in chemistry

We know he invented a chemical called magufulinium
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
i am just playing with him Xhosa. I have not even insult him

Well, you're mean with the words I'll give you that lol. Some of the stuff you said knocked me straight to Monday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
I was playing FIFA. I was teaching her how to 'finesse' a goal!
tlann2:

Ooh
Rumor had it that your were arrested while heckling M7
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

People are responsible for their own actions and feelings
Do you want tylann to intervene cool and call his fellow countrymen into order
Why? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jonraid:
I'm seeing people of different nationalities tweeting.
Those are kenyans? There are more comments down there?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
He's lying through his teeth. The guy was just a mere high school chemistry teacher. You can compare him with Uhuru who has a degree from Amherst!
tlann2:

We know he invented a chemical called magufulinium

(1) (2) (3) ... (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.