Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245183 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
You will cry today. You mean like the stupidity you now manifest. I mean the infilterated you caused in your mother's womb during your conception, like a stealthy he goat

That, by your own admission, you were a miserable idiot who came to nairaland seeking attention who really birth you. Since your BASTARD father deny his responsibility. Now run along and go smoke a Knockout and tear your mother uselss pussy apart and her diseased anus open.

Idiot bastArd ...you are no longer making sense....unlike before when I enjoyed you spewing your stupidity and of course your illusory millions of investment out to the world...

Stupid useless ashawo product. ...stupid bastard grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
obaaderemi:
If you have to deny it so quickly, then you are really scared of me. wink

The fence is calling.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
Your comeback sound childish and coudnt hold the kind of fire i am heating you with.
samorobo:

You would have turned out good if your mother had kept her pussy clean for a doctor,lawyer ,an engineer or let come down to her level a responsible mechanic, but no she found pleasure in serving it free to those bus conductors in nigeria and ghana.....now see what you turned out to be, a useless lunatic. ..
My only hope is that your sisters don't join her in this profession...on the contrary I want them to join that would satisfy your curse upon your family

Stupid idiot bastArd
*Puff*. Sh*t. That's me smoking on the grave of misery where your destiny was buried. Amma snigger on your tomb stone soon. wink

I shall inscribe "MISERABLE RODENT" on your epitaph with your mother's menstrual blood, after you have been beheaded by penury, stupidity, retardation, bitterness, and misogyny, while your MOTHER will be looking on sorrowfully on her wheel chair, wearing a grimace perfect for Christmas , as your uncles bury your decapitated remains. smile...... grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Uganda and Ethiopia holds refugees of war
South Africa holds economic migrants people looking for better life
And so far south Africa has the highest number of immigrants in Africa
They are around 10 million
Such unfriendly numbers
Gotcha,the other guy who quoted me doesn't even know what he's talking about.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Prove me wrong cool
Instead of quoting me for the sake of quoting

I don't have to waste my time proving your wrong, you can't even prove yourself right.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Both.

Correct

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
Jaycent Yes, that's the spirit! Good to see you've dropped the pretense of being anything more than yet another self-hating ignoramus who is immune to facts and reason, who substitutes intellectuals to the amount of watery sperm that birth her parent. Well your parent lack the intellect and knowledge vaxx1 had. Well, and on getting that, Your MOTHER and father can only lives to accept that he and his own parents, siblings and other relatives are equal to gorillas and dogs in some hierarchy of worth. You're beyond redemption, but at least I can take some comfort in knowing that I've flagged up for at least a few gullible souls that you aren't worth taking seriously in the slightest. You are a Nigerian Uncle Ruckus, nothing more....

Idiot I am a nigerian...are you just realizing it now...or were you thinking that I was a ghanian defending nigeria...fool wake up.....your madness is showing. ...diagnosed hypothyroidism patient you understand things slowly......so sad ....

Ashawo product. ..
Idiot bastArd. ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
AskiaHarem:

I don't have to waste my time proving your wrong, you can't even prove yourself right.

Then don't quote me angry
Blockhead

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:
nah, imaginary is what I feel like using.

U know, in this scenario.. the horse is not there at all but u imagine sitting on it. grin
It doesn't really matter at this point,looks like someone busted you lies with stats...sooo whatever!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Blockhead

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
I will as whiped that ass rotten infected stink ass[ of your mother today.[ quote author=samorobo post=77152261]

Idiot bastArd ...you are no longer making sense....unlike before when I enjoyed you spewing your stupidity and of course your illusory millions of investment out to the world...

Stupid useless ashawo product. ...stupid bastard grin grin[/quote]. Your mother is an unappealing disgusting bastard that suffers from the malady of grotesque ugliness. So no man will desire ber enough.b apart from that leprosy man you called your father. He had to pierce his dick with his dirty instrument, that js how you miserably compensate her for the torture.

Over my dead body will I Bleep your mother for even a cash of billions. . It's because your father was a sex-starved reptile that couldn't afford the love of desirable women that he settled for a subhuman that would end up giving birth to a baboon like you. He paid a drooling triton who foolishly took in his semen to manufacture a retård-----you're only following in his footsteps. That's what DNA can do.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Blockhead

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
YOUR MOTHER WILL CRY TODAY
samorobo:

Your mother is an unappealing disgusting bastard that suffers from the malady of grotesque ugliness. So no man will desire her enough apart from that leprosy man you called your father. He had to pierce his dick with his dirty scrotum. AND that is how you miserably compensate YOUR mother for the torture.

Over my dead body will I Bleep your mother for even a cash of billions. . It's because your father was a sex-starved reptile that couldn't afford the love of desirable women that he settled for a subhuman that would end up giving birth to a baboon like you. He paid a drooling triton who foolishly took in his semen to manufacture a retård-----you're only following in his footsteps. That's what DNA can do.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Uganda and Ethiopia holds refugees of war
South Africa holds economic migrants people looking for better life
And so far south Africa has the highest number of immigrants in Africa
They are around 10 million

Such unfriendly numbers
10m shocked dude, that's a huge number.

Even most host countries to refugees in d world don't have 1/2 that number.. talk more of african refugees alone.

Stop throwing figures anyhow jare, its nauseating to people that works with figures in real life like me. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
samorobo:

Idiot I am a nigerian...are you just realizing it now...or were you thinking that I was a ghanian defending nigeria...fool wake up.....your madness is showing. ...diagnosed hypothyroidism patient you understand things slowly......so sad ....

Ashawo product. ..
Idiot bastArd. ...
your mother ass is currently being ass wiped and you are replying with this lame comeback.

Your parent are truily bastard.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin

The guy is always full of nothing irrelevant
He better sticks to posting dead people that is what he is good at

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
I will as whiped that ass rotten infected stink ass[ of your mother today.[ quote author=samorobo post=77152261]

Stupid useless ashawo product. ...stupid bastard grin grin. Your mother is an unappealing disgusting bastard that suffers from the malady of grotesque ugliness. So no man will desire ber enough.b apart from that leprosy man you called your father. He had to pierce his dick with his dirty instrument, that js how you miserably compensate her for the torture.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
YOUR MOTHER WILL CRY TODAYYour mother is an unappealing disgusting bastard that suffers from the malady of grotesque ugliness. So no man will desire ber enough.b apart from that leprosy man you called your father. He had to pierce his dick with his dirty instrument, that js how you miserably compensate her for the torture.

samorobo:

u guys should abuse urself very well without including mothers now, that's unfair.

Keep fighting but don't include ur parents abeg. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:

Even most host countries to refugees in d world don't have 1/2 that number.. talk more of african refugees alone.

Stop throwing figures anyhow jare, its nauseating to people that works with figures in real life like me. cool

Your are always welcomed to correct me
And prove me wrong
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:

There're between 2-3 million from Zimbabwe alone, so that number is not far-fetched. In fact, I think that's being stingy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:
It doesn't really matter at this point,looks like someone busted you lies with stats...sooo whatever!
lol, i really don't see where my lies was busted or was SA listed on d chart?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

The guy is always full of nothing irrelevant
He better sticks to posting dead people that is he is good at

Hahaha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:
u guys should abuse urself very well without including mothers now, that's unfair.

Keep fighting but don't include ur parents abeg. grin
thanks for your opinion. I am just giving him as he bring it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha.

And he is always quoting me to tell me nothing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

And he is always quoting me to tell me nothing

Hahaha. Abeg no kee me with laughter.

How are things going at the kingdom? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

There're between 2-3 million from Zimbabwe alone, so that number is not far-fetched. In fact, I think that's being stingy.
a lil background check stipulates otherwise.

Stop believing Lindiwe Zulu. grin
https://africacheck.org/reports/millions-of-zimbabweans-living-in-south-africa-migrant-numbers-hard-to-pin-down-but-data-doesnt-back-claim/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:
a lil background check stipulates otherwise.

Stop believing Lindiwe Zulu. grin
https://africacheck.org/reports/millions-of-zimbabweans-living-in-south-africa-migrant-numbers-hard-to-pin-down-but-data-doesnt-back-claim/

There can never be under a million Zimbabwean refugees living in South Africa. Impossible. Under a million DOCUMENTED perhaps, but there's certainly more without documentation. Between 2-3 million are estimated to be in the country as we speak.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

There can never be under a million Zimbabwean refugees living in South Africa. Impossible. Under a million DOCUMENTED perhaps, but there's certainly more without documentation. Between 2-3 million are estimated to be in the country as we speak.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Abeg no kee me with laughter.

How are things going at the kingdom? grin

My queen dtylannsbitch is always disappearing and appearing next time i will have to tame her
So that we see how we make our kingdom an empire and her an empress

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=77152978][/quote]

Right after you choke from your stupidity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Sobolobo abi na samrobo. Where you dey, make we continue now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.