Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245121 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

My queen dtylannsbitch is always disappearing and appearing next time i will have to tame her
So that we see how we make our kingdom an empire and her an empress

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

There can never be under a million Zimbabwean refugees living in South Africa. Impossible. Under a million DOCUMENTED perhaps, but there's certainly more without documentation. Between 2-3 million are estimated to be in the country as we speak.
alright..... when credible reports confirm what u said, I'll agree.

But for now.... I'm not believing and agreeing with Lindiwe Zulu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
Bro you you takes every insult by someone on social media seriouse, it will disturb you badly? There are some kind thing you need to avoid? When Nairobitreker and chrisagyei were posting my pictures on Nairaland? Did I take it seriously? Shay I was still laughing and commenting! Because I know everything will end here and everybody will find his fvcking way? So don't involve parents into this useless thread please?
like this one,hahaha,this dude is funnygrin grin,all the same,how is Minna?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:
lol, i really don't see where my lies was busted or was SA listed on d chart?
SA host tens of millions of migrants,let's not even speak about the ones from neighbouring countries.The highest number on that list doesn't even exceed 1 million,did you ignore that or you're just terrible with numbers like our former president,Zuma? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:
SA host tens of millions of migrants,let's not even speak about the ones from neighbouring countries.The highest number on that list doesn't even exceed 1 million,did you ignore that or you're just terrible with numbers like our former president,Zuma? grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

My queen dtylannsbitch is always disappearing and appearing next time i will have to tame her
So that we see how we make our kingdom an empire and her an empress

I hear you your royal HIGHness grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:
ah, I'm not buying the sh1t Lindiwe Zulu told u folks. grin

was SA on d list or not? how many refugees (not illegal migrants o) do u host in SA or are u seeing south Sudan as south africa? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Me waiting for the ones down below to post these verified statistics...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=77153033][/quote]

You are irritating me
Must you quote me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=77153154][/quote]

I'm straight, what you wanted me to muff dive? grin

Point gleefully accepted.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:
alright..... when credible reports confirm what u said, I'll agree.

But for now.... I'm not believing and agreeing with Lindiwe Zulu.

So according to your statistics how many immigrants are in south Africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
Good, you have stop using the word. You may try it again, if you feel like receiving some ass whip.

Jaycent i follow your advice.
Thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:

was SA on d list or not? how many refugees (not illegal migrants o) do u host in SA or are u seeing south Sudan as south africa? grin
Like I said before,it doesn't matter at this point and I'm trying to leave this subject alone.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=77152588][/quote]Me yasa kuke magana da wadanda suka kafirta?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:

Which countries in Africa hold the highest number of immigrants not refugees
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm straight, what you wanted me to muff dive? grin

Point gleefully accepted.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
samorobo:

Idiot bastArd ...you are no longer making sense....unlike before when I enjoyed you spewing your stupidity and of course your illusory millions of investment out to the world...

Stupid useless ashawo product. ...stupid bastard grin grin
hey bro,it's ok,enough with the exchange,you know both of you are good people and I even believe you are Yoruba brothers or better still vaxx1 gat some Nigerian jinx in him although he's Ghanaian and why do you attack someone because he's a Ghanaian,I like you bro,don't disappoint me,thats why I engage you more constructively.You have a big heart,keep it up and vaxx1,charlie take it easy bro,everyone can be irritating as Bleep on this faceless forum including even you and I.I know you're better and way bigger than this,u be Legon boy right,wenne hall na you dey,sabah hall or commonwealth,or wenne vas u go for Gh?,all the same samorobo b wanna bro too,let it slide buh let the constructive argument get heated up,to begin with,why is Nigeria such a crime and insecured country.You couldn't even hold a simple election in peace,killing innocent people and several attacks on and at polling units,tragic!grin,poverty capital country for a reason grin grin,a minute of silence to the departed innocent lives due to the stupidity of a country,sad developments.I love that star more than anything,people often ask"how do a black star shine?well I answer,when you try to hide the potential and abilities of a black man or woman by limiting their potential or refuse them their fair share of rich resources and development either by a fellow black man or the imperialist as Dr.Kwame Nkrumah would call those evil western oppressors,he will shine even in the darkest corner and expose you which means regardless of time.The black star will outshine darkness by not glowing whiter buh glowing more blacker than darkness itself.Be your self,be proud to be black and you will shine brighter in your colors.That's why they call Ghanaians and the star the Black Stars of Ghana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Thanks my loyal servant cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
hey bro,it's ok,enough with the exchange,you know both of you are good people and I even believe you are Yoruba brothers or better still vaxx1 gat some Nigerian jinx in him although he's Ghanaian and why do you attack someone because he's a Ghanaian,I like you bro,don't disappoint me,thats why I engage you more constructively.You have a big heart,keep it up and vaxx1,charlie take it easy bro,everyone can be irritating as Bleep on this faceless forum including even you and I.I know you're better and way bigger than this,u be Legon boy right,wenne hall na you dey,sabah hall or commonwealth,or wenne vas u go for Gh?,all the same samorobo b wanna bro too,let it slide buh let the constructive argument get heated up,to begin with,why is Nigeria such a crime and insecured country.You couldn't even hold a simple election in peace,killing innocent people and several attacks on and at polling units,tragic!grin,poverty capital country for a reason grin grin,a minute of silence to the departed innocent lives due to the stupidity of a country,sad developments

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
hey bro,it's ok,enough with the exchange,you know both of you are good people and I even believe you are Yoruba brothers or better still vaxx1 gat some Nigerian jinx in him although he's Ghanaian and why do you attack someone because he's a Ghanaian,I like you bro,don't disappoint me,thats why I engage you more constructively.You have a big heart,keep it up and vaxx1,charlie take it easy bro,everyone can be irritating as Bleep on this faceless forum including even you and I.I know you're better and way bigger than this,u be Legon boy right,wenne hall na you dey,sabah hall or commonwealth,or wenne vas u go for Gh?,all the same samorobo b wanna bro too,let it slide buh let the constructive argument get heated up,to begin with,why is Nigeria such a crime and insecured country.You couldn't even hold a simple election in peace,killing innocent people and several attacks on and at polling units,tragic!grin,poverty capital country for a reason grin grin,a minute of silence to the departed innocent lives due to the stupidity of a country,sad developments
i went to boys only school, so this kind of argument is normal after night prep. He will be the one that will suffer, let him know. I can still awake my old days when in high school.

i am not just legon boy, legon is my second home. My parent still have their chamber in lower hill quarters.

Though they have move to legon estate at oyibi now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Thanks my loyal servant cool

Hahaha. Servant? That's it, you're definitely off the wedding list! tongue

*Insert dismissive bridezilla wave here*

What did you do over the weekend, T?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The attack was real but it died down as quickly as it started because believe or not, the behaviour is not tolerated in this country. They keep preaching to us about African brotherhood & whatnot. It's a lost cause. I'm reading some of the comments & I can feel the hatred. Well it's all good with us, because not many South Africans even entertain the thought of stepping outside South African borders, so now who is going to be at the mercy of the other since people keep coming to a country whose citizens they keep insulting? Even more people are going to be unwelcoming, that's what this will lead to.
Well it has happened. And your government needs to fix things right before it leads to another thing!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=77153110][/quote]Has anyone ever told you that you're just downright boring and annoying.I don't know about others but I find your attention seeking antics boring

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Servant? That's it, you're definitely off the wedding list! tongue

*Insert dismissive bridezilla wave here*

What did you do over the weekend, T?

Hell no
Mtis will include me
Anyway i hate such things
You don't know what i had to endure during my sister's wedding
My weekend was pretty boring as iam not at tylann's place iam at mum tylann's place at the countryside
I was just herding cattle all day in the hills
I need a good massage and a Mouth Gig

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Hell no
Mtis will include me
My weekend was pretty boring as iam not at tylann's place iam at mum tylann's place at the countryside

LMFAO @ the last part. Time for another hunt, yes? grin

Did you partake in the wedding procession itself, like learning steps & all that other unnecessary stuff?

Hope your mom is doing good smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
Your comeback sound childish and coudnt hold the kind of fire i am heating you with.*Puff*. Sh*t. That's me smoking on the grave of misery where your destiny was buried. Amma snigger on your tomb stone soon. wink

I shall inscribe "MISERABLE RODENT" on your epitaph with your mother's menstrual blood, after you have been beheaded by penury, stupidity, retardation, bitterness, and misogyny, while your MOTHER will be looking on sorrowfully on her wheel chair, wearing a grimace perfect for Christmas , as your uncles bury your decapitated remains. smile...... grin grin grin

Hello I see you are beginning to think that you are something special....
Anyway go get a job,a good cloth, and of course eat proper food.then maybe you can start thinking of falling in love....Remember naija girls have class..the one below will chop the remaining good thing that keeps you alive and leave you to await your doom...

And let's not forget a proper education. .the illusory one you have is a joke

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Uganda and Ethiopia holds refugees of war
South Africa holds economic migrants people looking for better life
And so far south Africa has the highest number of immigrants in Africa
They are around 10 million
Such unfriendly numbers
Friend, where did you got that 10 million figure?

According to SA statistics, the number of migrants in SA both documented and illegal is close to 3 millions.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
i went to boys only school, so this kind of argument is normal after night prep. He will be the one that will suffer, let him know. I can still awake my old days when in high school.

i am not just legon boy, legon is my second home. My parent still have their chamber in lower hill quarters.

Though they have move to legon estate at oyibi now

Oh wow chale,me sef adey Legon raides as in now.Legon is a huge community and the best in the world.Anyone who disagrees can go hang him or herself.All the same me too ago boys school oo Charlie,means we have stuffs in common,am an old student of St.Thomas Aquinas Senior High School in OSU,Cantonments.They call us Old Toms.Our slogan is "Beeb3"which is a ga word meaning "there's no time to waste".Our motto is Latin which is "Veritas Liberat" meaning "The Truth Shall Set You Free".One thing I love about and learned in a boys school is there is no harboring of hate or grudge which should last for more than one day regardless the circumstances.You see two students fighting vigorously and more physically buh the next day they will be eating and laughing together and even teasing each other on yesterday's unfortunate incidence.We can even kill for eachother although we're from different homes,we give our hearts to the school and defend the badge wholesomely.You dare not touch an Aquinas student if you are an outsider especially from a different school.We once charged in hundreds close to a thousand at a neighbouring school,burnt down their huge science laboratory building and school bus with petrol because some of their students attacked and assaulted just one of our juniors in their first year.It was an I saw.Arrests were made,police and soldiers had to be brought in and all this happened in Accra in 2002 there about.Let samorobo slide.Nigeria is a nuisance buh only ally of Ghana in West Africa,peace
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Hell no
Mtis will include me

Btw, if you ever decide to make "an honest woman" out of somebody, what kind of wedding do you have in mind? I hear people talk about these elaborate plans that they've had since they were about knee-high in height & it's just so bizarro to me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
You are giving up to the ass wipped so you have stop using your usual word but i will not forgive you, until you can prove that picture belongs to me ....
samorobo:

Hello I see you are beginning to think that you are something special....
Anyway go get a job,a good cloth, and of course eat proper food.then maybe you can start thinking of falling in love....Remember naija girls have class..the one below will chop the remaining good thing that keeps you alive and leave you to await your doom...

And let's not forget a proper education. .the illusory one you have is a joke
Blah blah blah blah, yen yen yen yen, yada yada yada. Idiot. It is fine if your mother was a prostitute. It doesn't make her that bad, okay. The only thing that makes her different and a disgrace to humanity is the daftness that prevented her from using condom. And look at you, you've inherited that same foolishness that ensured that she contributed a morön like you to humanity. And it would be justified if you never forgive her for passing her imbecility on to you.

Worthless retärd.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
hey bro,it's ok,enough with the exchange,you know both of you are good people and I even believe you are Yoruba brothers or better still vaxx1 gat some Nigerian jinx in him although he's Ghanaian and why do you attack someone because he's a Ghanaian,I like you bro,don't disappoint me,thats why I engage you more constructively.You have a big heart,keep it up and vaxx1,charlie take it easy bro,everyone can be irritating as Bleep on this faceless forum including even you and I.I know you're better and way bigger than this,u be Legon boy right,wenne hall na you dey,sabah hall or commonwealth,or wenne vas u go for Gh?,all the same samorobo b wanna bro too,let it slide buh let the constructive argument get heated up,to begin with,why is Nigeria such a crime and insecured country.You couldn't even hold a simple election in peace,killing innocent people and several attacks on and at polling units,tragic!grin,poverty capital country for a reason grin grin,a minute of silence to the departed innocent lives due to the stupidity of a country,sad developments.I love that star more than anything,people often ask"how do a black star shine?well I answer,when you try to hide the potential and abilities of a black man or woman by limiting their potential or refuse them their fair share of rich resources and development either by a fellow black man or the imperialist as Dr.Kwame Nkrumah would call those evil western oppressors,he will shine even in the darkest corner and expose you which means regardless of time.The black star will outshine darkness by not glowing whiter buh glowing more blacker than darkness itself.Be your self,be proud to be black and you will shine brighter in your colors.That's why they call Ghanaians and the star the Black Stars of Ghana

It is simple...the idiot those not know how to handle simple constructive criticism without running amok....he first called out my beautiful prosperous parent out as though they are his mate...he did the same thing to obaderemi when he couldn't handle him.....atleast I called him idiot bastArd which normal due to the nature of these thread...that was me attacking him personally not parentally

(1) (2) (3) ... (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.