Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6183364 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

Its either education (piloting etc), business (legit), religious functions (your kickass pastors who raise people from the dead) or tourism. grin

Lukau is Kenyan? shocked Thought they said he's Congolese.

Haaaaa @ the rest.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:
see, every country in africa has immigrants who came there for different reasons, economic inclusive. But most people will come from countries closer to their host for obviousness.

Like most nigerians will find themselves in Ghana and vice versa than SA or Zimbabweans finding themselves in SA than Kenya or Ethiopians finding themselves in kenya and vice versa than Senegal and so on.

Most immigrants in SA will come from southern Africa and the population of southern Africa isn't much, so how can SA host 10m african migrants?

So, the bolded is not limited to SA alone, it cuts across d continent.

Yes you are correct
People migrate for different reasons
But south Africa has many economic migrants people looking for better life
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
obaaderemi:
You can cry all you want,it doesn't change the fact that your destiny is being controlled from Ogun State,Nigeria. wink

Actually am controlling the destiny of Ogun from my abode!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
To much talk no dey full basket na grin grin

Hahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Haaaaa @ the rest.

He's not Kenyan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Loooool. Over a girl? Chai! grin True strength lies in facing your challenges head-on. That's how you test your will. You don't do that by running T. Come on now. I wish I could channel to you some of my IDGAF spirit your way tongue

She was nagging me all time
And i hate arguements
I prefer walking away than arguing
So i decided to take a break

Memories back then t.i ft Kendrick Lamar b o b
Will do for me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
lol....hiphop..
Do you know this men?
Walahi I have forgotten those too names? But do you know these two tight friends are the main gangster rappers in US?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Yes you are correct
People migrate for different reasons
But south Africa has many economic migrants people looking for better life
when it comes to standard of living.... north africa countries has the highest, higher than every other African countries.

See, lemme not continue jare... I won sleep.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Weekend in Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

He's not Kenyan.

Which pastors are Kenyan then?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Haaaaa @ the rest.

Kenya has alot of these crooked pastors
Iam not surprised by that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
Walahi I have forgotten those too names? But do you know these two tight friends are the main gangster rappers in US?

Dr dre the billionaire

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:
when it comes to standard of living.... north africa countries has the highest, higher than every other African countries.

I think Mauritius is leading for having the highest standard of life in Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Which pastors are Kenyan then?

I never said there are Kenyan pastors in SA. I said Kenyans will from time to time come to SA for pastor services because you got the Lukau's and co. Like pilgrimage.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
sure that is snoop dog and Charles Wilson in BET 2016? Correct me if i am wrong

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
samorobo:

Nonsense and they will claim that they are at peace with south Africans on nairaland. ....this is the second post from you that show their deep hatred for the south africans

We hate the sin not the sinner! smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
I think Mauritius is leading for having the highest standard of life in Africa
where we you put Seychelles?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

She was nagging me all time
And i hate arguements
I prefer walking away than arguing
So i decided to take a break

Memories back then t.i ft Kendrick Lamar b o b
Will do for me

Awwww, you're a bigger softie than I thought. It's endearing smiley
T, just cut someone loose if they're complicating your life with BS. It's not by force to be in a relationship.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:

What is the number of immigrants in south Africa compared to those north African countries
Even Botswana and Namibia have high quality of life than south Africa do they have high number of immigrants than south Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

I never said there are Kenyan pastors in SA. I said Kenyans will from time to time come to SA for pastor services because you got the Lukau's and co. Like pilgrimage.

That sounded a little snappy. All that is missing is the three finger snaps & a neck roll grin

Crystal clear.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
where we you put Seychelles?
No.Mauritius is at the top
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, you're a bigger softie than I thought. It's endearing smiley
T, just cut someone loose if they're complicating your life with BS. It's not by force to be in a relationship.

that is what iam trying to do
Iam laid back
I have tried calling off the whole thing
But she ignores that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
sure that is snoop dog and Charles Wilson in BET 2016? Correct me if i am wrong
Nah? That's Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre? These two niggas? Without them, there is nothing like gangster rap or talk is this world? Like, Shitt, motherfucker, fvck you, nigga, biatch. Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
No.Mauritius is at the top
show me the statistics that prove otherwise
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

What is the number of immigrants in south Africa compared to those north African countries
Even Botswana and Namibia have high quality of life than south Africa do they have high number of immigrants than south Africa
No.South Africa has higher income per capita
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
Nah? That's Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre? These two niggas? Without them, there is nothing like gangster rap or talk is this world? Like, Shitt, motherfucker, fvck you, nigga, biatch. Etc
sure dre is one particular baddas.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Dr dre the billionaire
Indeed?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That sounded a little snappy. All that is missing is the three finger snaps & a neck roll grin

Crystal clear.

Yeah. Unfortunately our pastors are yet to graduate to your pastor's levels. None so far has raised someone from the dead. We got to catch up!

Anyway, since Jace is not around and I wanted to square it out with him over this matter, I want to offer a solution that works in Kenya when we need to deal with 'kwerekwere' grin. Why cant your police conduct a serious month long swoop and arrest all illegal immigrants and put them in Soccer City stadium? Then deport all of them. It works here though we do get serious stick from Uncle Sam. Atleast we dont get to xenophobia levels. If the local citizens are tired then your govt is complicit in the murders because it knows they are tired and will take matters in their own hands. Let em use their monopoly of violence the west will just make noise and be quite.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

that is what iam trying to do
Iam laid back
I have tried calling off the whole thing
But she ignores that

Restraining order?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
Indeed?

I like the guy and his raps
I wonder why he went out of business
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
show me the statistics that prove otherwise
You are correct.Syschelles tops

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Restraining order?

That is what iam doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.