Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6207885 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) (4179) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

So what do you think? Shouldn't we just kill all those non-scientific mofos? I hope you know every bit of you sounds like one of those people of theoretical subjects (just your reasoning alone).
The problem of those arts subjects( theoretical subject) is producing a huge amount of graduates who talk much and do very little for our nations. Its just common to see a history student wasting his time memorizing about the great wall of China instead of studying how to build a wall(or a railway) in his country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2019
Tanzania
Natural views

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2019
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

D
How those MMM ponzi scheme drama unfold in kenya? I will like to know about kenya goverment reaction and the citizens demonstration
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2019
Rural Tanzania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2019
Kazikazi:
The problem of those arts subjects( theoretical subject) is producing a huge amount of graduates who talk much and do very little for our nations. Its just common to see a history student wasting his time memorizing about the great wall of China instead of studying how to build a wall(or a railway) in his country.
Art and science has the same fundamentals. Both of them are objective.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

But Zulus are still the most populous in SA.

Yeah, but they still have the highest number of HIV infections in the country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, but they still have the highest number of HIV infections in the country.
The higher HIV infections in the Zulus is due to the lack of circumcision among male folks

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kazikazi:
The higher HIV infections in the Zulus is due to the lack of circumcision among male folks

Yes, very true. That's why their king re-introduced the procedure to his subjects not too long ago.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That was my sister's BF lol.

Anyway, yes it was, but everything happens for a reason smiley
Ohh

True be that smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Ohh

True be that smiley

Have you been mentioned upandan for the obviously fabricated xenophobic attacks allegedly happening in Mpumalanga? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

The query is, what accent does Blaze have? grin And what about Nostra. grin
I speak normal,Tayser.I pronounce words correctly.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes, very true. That's why their king re-introduced the procedure to his subjects not too long ago.
Luos also didnt circumcise
But nowadays they do it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Have you been mentioned upandan for the obviously fabricated xenophobic attacks allegedly happening in Mpumalanga? grin
No.what are they saying is happening in Mpumalanga?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:
Luos also didnt circumcise
But nowadays they do it

Apparently, it does help.

Anyway, I really don't understand why any guy, regardless of ethnicity, wouldn't get circumcised. It's unhigienic & disgusting imo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Apparently, it does help.

Anyway, I really don't understand why any guy, regardless of ethnicity, wouldn't get circumcised. It's unhigienic & disgusting imo.

Every tribe has it is initiation rites
They vary
For our luos it used to be removal of 6 lower teeth
But they don't do it anymore
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

Not at all Jace. Your accent is very far from the British exxent grin Unless you argue that all former British colonies have British accents. The SA accent is very super duper distinct, standalone, peculiar and prominent. As you said, the mother teng does matter as does the schooling, as well as village vs city upbringing. Also sometimes I feel that some humans are more conscious of their conspicuous accents than others. In this dpt Kenya is number 1 slay king on the continent. Our president for instance speaks a less diluted form of english than your presidents ( I think all of them). And if you thought Uhuru is slay king then listen to former president Kibaki (before age caught up with him). Our DP Ruto speaks flawless, almost accent free. Lets not even talk of PLO Lumumba. All in all, the core of the meta here is the humor in the accent, not even the accent itself grin Trevor knows it best.
You know what's funny? I too find most African accents funny for some reason (Kenya included) .Most foreigners in SA can't even pronounce rand,it always comes out as "randa",where does the last "a" come from? grin but then again anybody thinks their shìt taste like vanilla...oh well well It's human nature,I guess lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
Cc: samorobo.
i'm listening to "streets of africa" by Burna boy.

don't spoil d serenity for me with d mention of my moniker. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

You cant put the blame on us when we depend on media and the most popular SA folks are your politicians, comedians, musicians etc and they always stick to the plan grin

Listen grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsmZeVdYOQk
And the interviewer's accent? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Every tribe has it is initiation rites
They vary
For our luos it used to be removal of 6 lower teeth
But they don't do it anymore

Yeah, but circumcision is sort of a thing that most people regardless of race or religious leanings, do.
Personally, I'd never date someone who's not circumcised. Yuck!

What was the symbolism behind removing the teeth?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
theenchanter:

i'm listening to "streets of africa" by Burna boy.

don't spoil d serenity for me with d mention of my moniker. grin
i actually don't mention your moniker. Bonobo do..

That warning belong to bonobo not human.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, but circumcision is sort of a thing that most people regardless of race or religious leanings, do.
Personally, I'd never date someone who's not circumcised. Yuck!

What was the symbolism behind removing the teeth?

So they have to show you they mjulubeng first grin
Removing teeth that was their circumcision

Like my mum's tribe the Kikuyu they used to circumcisize both boys and girls
Now days it is only boys

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Interesting.

Hope you guys are more good-looking than the Vendas though tongue They're not that attractive but they're smart & known for having big peens grin

Every tribe has good looking people and least gorgeous ones
I believe they are hot vendas available
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

So they have to show you they mjulubeng first grin
Removing teeth that was their circumcision

Like my mum's tribe the Kikuyu they used to circumcisize both boys and girls
Now days it is only boys

Mjulubeng? Lol, I like that. Is it what you call it in your language or is it sheng?
Yes, it's one of the questions I ask early in the relationship. We don't bed boys in my culture grin It's scandalous.

Ouch @ circumcizing girls.

Oh, I see on the Luo issue.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Every tribe has good looking people and least gorgeous ones
I believe they are hot vendas available

Very few hot Vendas. Most of them are not. Plus they mostly date their own, so nobody really cares or notices.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Mjulubeng? Lol, I like that. Is it what you call it in your language or is it sheng?
Yes, it's one of the questions I ask early in the relationship. We don't bed boys in my culture grin It's scandalous.

Ouch @ circumcizing girls.

Oh, I see on the Luo issue.

That is sheng
How did You know sheng
I wanted to go the hospital but my mum insisted i should do it the traditional way

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Very few hot Vendas. Most of them are not. Plus they mostly date their own, so nobody really cares or notices.

Anyway beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

Unacho kikata mwingine inamnyima usingizi cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

That is sheng
How did You know sheng
I wanted to go the hospital but my mum insisted i should do it the traditional way

Are you grateful you did it the traditional way or would you choose the hospital route given a do-over?

@bolded...Hihihi. I'll be speaking sheng in no time, you just watch yourselves grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania
Natural views

Stunning, Kaz.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Anyway beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

Unacho kikata mwingine inamnyima usingizi cool

True.

What does the 2nd part mean?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Are you grateful you did it the traditional way or would you choose the hospital route given a do-over?

@bolded...Hihihi. I'll be speaking sheng in no time, you just watch yourselves grin

Iam glad now
But at that tme i was scared
And i was always fragile of health
I thought i would die

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Iam glad now
But at that i was scared
And i was always fragile of health
I thought i would die

Would you put your son through the same experience?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) (4179) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.