Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6209614 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) (4179) (4180) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
What a nation....

So who are they fooling....The citizenry or the Goverment officials

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

True.

What does the 2nd part mean?

go look for it wink
If i wanted you to know i could have done it in english
Search cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
What a nation....

So who are they fooling....The citizenry or the Goverment officials
Where is forgiveness
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

go look for it wink
If i wanted you to know i could have done it in english
Search cool

Hahaha. But Google translation is horrible.
Give me a clue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Would you put your son through the same experience?

Yes of course
It was fun by the way .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Yes of course
It was fun by the way .

I was looking at some pictures the other day. It seems to be a big deal to you guys as well.

T, when are you learning the stuff? I have a feeling you'll post some bombassdigitty pictures smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. But Google translation is horrible.
Give me a clue

Usingizi - sleep
Kikata - refuse

Let me just tell you
The one who you reject/refuse he/she causes lack of sleep to someone else

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Where is forgiveness
The reality is that, the presidency can't sign anything without Goverment making some adjustment to the economy structure. It will be too expensive for Nigeria to pay such goddam salary at this hour when the major source of economy (oil) is fluctuating.

Value added tax may increased, senior civil staff salary may reduce and so many factors will be consider.

So at is stands today officially. Nigeria still receive 18 thousand naira minimum wage till further notice
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I was looking at some pictures the other day. It seems to be a big deal to you guys as well.

T, when are you learning the stuff? I have a feeling you'll post some bombassdigitty pictures smiley

I will bore you with them when i finally grasp the concept

Yes it is a big deal in our sub tribe i don't know about other luhya subtribes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Usingizi - sleep
Kikata - refuse

Let me just tell you
The one who you reject/refuse he/she causes lack of sleep to someone else

Hmmmm...

That's Swahili, right?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Yeah, I meant your tribe because that's what I Googled after our discussion the other day. I was curious to know how you guys celebrate it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Learn fast then, hawu angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
The reality is that, the presidency can't sign anything without Goverment making some adjustment to the economy structure. It will be too expensive for Nigeria to pay such goddam salary at this hour when the only source of economy (oil) is fluctuating.

Value added tax may increased, senior civil staff salary may reduce and so many factors will be consider.

So at is stands today officially. Nigeria still receive 18 thousand naira minimum wage till further notice

Maybe they will borrow money
Why did they pass the bill when they knew the current financial situation is not okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, I meant your tribe because that's what I Googled after our discussion the other day. I was curious to know how you guys celebrate it.

It is a big deal generally in the luhya tribe

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...

That's Swahili, right?

Yes it is Swahili

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Yes it is Swahili

You see, I'm on my way? I can already tell the difference between Swahili & your tsotsi taal based sentence structure tongue
It's only a matter of time...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Maybe they will borrow money
Why did they pass the bill when they knew the current financial situation is not okay
Demonstration and agitation of the citizens make them pass the bill to the third reading. The senators knew the implementation is not going to be an easy consideration That is why the process took more than two years to get at this length.

The presidency have the final say though the senator can also force the bill into law but two third majority must welcome it by constitutional procedure .

The economy as it stands can't pay such an amount without enough adjustment to the present economy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

True.

What does the 2nd part mean?
It means. The thing you're denying/ ignoring is preventing others from sleeping grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
The reality is that, the presidency can't sign anything without Goverment making some adjustment to the economy structure. It will be too expensive for Nigeria to pay such goddam salary at this hour when the major source of economy (oil) is fluctuating.

stay away from economics..... its not good for ur soul.

And oh, u dont know how d nigerian legislature works.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
theenchanter:
stay away from economics..... its not good for ur soul.

And oh, u dont know how d nigerian legislature works.
stop acting stupid , it is not medically mature for your health plus you are suck at anything ever discuss with me here.

Stop acting demented.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
jaycent:
It means. The thing you're denying/ ignoring is preventing others from sleeping grin grin

You go, Jay! Google translate? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

Wat? Nigguh! None of your theatrics will prevent your mama from being posted grin
You've been reduced to throwing playground insults. grin Tasha,you are finished. Any kid who throws "mama" insults is a loser, even among kids. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I have posted so many ugly pictures and they have all been used against me. This oba guy is wicked. You can see I have stopped posting pictures. grin
grin grin wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
theenchanter:
u dey mind d mumu... they think posting junks on d internet makes their plight right.

I doubt if the mumu even knows that the eco currency will be printed in nigeria.
Ghana that had to take money from donors to fund its budget. Don't even talk about its debt and the tiny economy. No Nigeria no ECOWAS. fact grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

[s]dont sit on fire again grin

See your tail is gone. If you want to sit on fire talk to engineer kumamoto he can install you a titanium ass[/s]
You are washed up,Tasha.Kissing kiberawalker's red bum can not save you. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, but circumcision is sort of a thing that most people regardless of race or religious leanings, do.
Personally, I'd never date someone who's not circumcised. Yuck!

What was the symbolism behind removing the teeth?

Traditionally most or all Luo subtribes had their own reasons to practice the removal of the 6 lower teeth, the main purpose was for preparedness in case of illnesses, the space made available was necessary due to it's relative ease in oral passage of semisolid to liquid medicinal & food substances into the body of the fragile souls but today it's no longer necessary hence the practice was abandoned in the early 60s.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has approved a new scheme that is targeted at creating employment for 60,000 Nigerians aged 18-25 years.

This was announced Wednesday by the Minister of Budget and Planning, Udoma Udoma while briefing State House correspondents at the end of the meeting of the council chaired by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mr Udoma said the new scheme is called the N-Power knowledge multi-track youth empowerment programme.

He said under the scheme, 12,000 unemployed or under-employed graduates aged 18-25 yrs will be trained and given relevant devices afterwards.

He also said the training will be on mobile computing and commonly used electronic devices.
Mr Udoma said the programme, which will be run under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP), is open to all unemployed graduates.

He also said after the training, each of the initial 12,000 selected and trained “will be empowered to train five other youth, leading to additional 60,000 jobs”

He said the contract for the programme was awarded to Softcome Ltd working with the officials of NSIP.

The minister also said the federal government will spend N259,000 per youth on the training while an additional 207,000 will be spent for work tools.

He put the value of the programme at N5,595,669,250 with a completion period of nine months.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/323787-just-in-fec-approves-new-employment-programme-targetting-60000-youth.html&ved=2ahUKEwj3p_jVzbbhAhVzAWMBHV3oAdAQqOcBMAB6BAgKEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0KtRlXPsuTD96jiDSrwpsX
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
stop acting stupid , it is not medically mature for your health plus you are suck at anything ever discuss with me here.

Stop acting demented.
of course, I'm a thorn in ur flesh... I must suck at anything I discuss with u here.

If ur brain tries to overstretch it's capacity by deciphering my submission to u, it'll only liquefy and flow out from every of ur sense organ. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You go, Jay! Google translate? grin
Hahaha. I didn't Google it? A Kenya bae translate it for me grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
Justnotyou:

Traditionally most or all Luo subtribes had their own reasons to practice the removal of the 6 lower teeth, the main purpose was for preparedness in case of illnesses, the space made available was necessary due to it's relative ease in oral passage of semisolid to liquid medicinal & food substances into the body of the fragile souls but today it's no longer necessary hence the practice was abandoned in the early 60s.

Hilarious.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
jaycent:
Hahaha. I didn't Google it? A Kenya bae translate it for me grin

Good, we're going to need more of her services for when they start gossiping tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good, we're going to need more of her services for when they start gossiping tongue
She's there for us at anytime grin but what if they gossip about you and you can't find the meaning, and I am not around by then. What will you do grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) (4179) (4180) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.