Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6209803 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) (4179) (4180) (4181) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
theenchanter:
of course, I'm a thorn in ur flesh... I must suck at anything I discuss with u here.

If ur brain tries to overstretch it's capacity by deciphering my submission to u, it'll only liquefy and flow out from every of ur sense organ. grin
when i said you suck, i am not saying it subjectively, i am saying it objectively.

Your all of a sudden interest to engage me after i have useless your dunce prowess to common trolling discustion speak for itself.

It seems you have given me the go ahead to make you stupid again. Welcome , as i unfold and decimated your stressed encephalon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Vaxx vs theenchanter

ROUND 3, FIGHT grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
jaycent:
Vaxx vs theechanter

ROUND 3, FIGHT grin grin
yeye dey smell. grin

I just dey free today.... I no go work.

Shey make we play small ni? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
jaycent:
She's there for us at anytime grin but what if they gossip about you and you can't find the meaning, and I am not around by then. What will you do grin

LMFAO. So every time something is said here, you run it past her just to know wetin dey sup? grin
Well, whatever. I care zero.

What tribe is that babe of yours? You don't wanna be on the wrong side of one of those Cynthia Rothrock-type chicas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
jaycent:
Vaxx vs theenchanter
ROUND 3, FIGHT grin grin
grin Make I relax dey watch. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
One thing about geography is that it acts as a link between humanities(arts) and sciences.I appreciate very much it's arts side of it.
vaxx2:
Ghana former President study history alongside communication study. . And this had contribute to his charismatic and his international relation when he was in office. He proposed to abolished visa to every member of African state The brain behind is to develop african integration . One of the best idea i think.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, but they still have the highest number of HIV infections in the country.

Which means they would have been even more without the epidemic. That would make them almost 20M in number.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jonraid:
One thing about geography is that it acts as a link between humanities(arts) and sciences.I appreciate very much it's arts side of it.
This is no way you will study science without also learning art. Science do the THINKING, Art do the ACTING. And some courses like psychology and sociology balance both.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
when i said you suck, i am not saying it subjectively, i am saying it objectively.

Your all of a sudden interest to engage me after i have useless your dunce prowess to common trolling discustion speak for itself.

It seems you have given me the go ahead to make you stupid again. Welcome , as i unfold and decimated your stressed encephalon.
u're a boss!! U know the bosses in action movies don't die easily. grin

Just goan relax urself, u're not a match for me jor. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
theenchanter:
yeye dey smell. grin

I just dey free today.... I no go work.

Shey make we play small ni? grin
Play by this time of the day? Abegi, leave matter for Mathias joor. grin grin

The Yoruba people say. The piking wey dey carry for back no know say journey far grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bossjakande: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And the interviewer's accent? grin

am ban in romance rooms I want to seriusly warn u not to spread rumors about me u are an animals u and Xhosa u do DAT rubbish xenophobia and think we naija will be happy wit u. wan did o Eva tell u am married wit kids. were or wan did I tell u DAT, DAT u now put it on my blogs. I see how dumb and stupid u are if u are idle dont chat rubbish about me and try to spoil my image. I dont blame u but nairaland DAT allow u to come on our blogs and say rubbish about us. if u got mind come naija if u will live here wit ur life. god help u next year o will visit sa I dare u to do ur worst u and ur southy baboons if u will not discovered I kill u in ur own country. jelous barstards.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Which means they would have been even more without the epidemic. That would make them almost 20M in number.

Highly doubtful, however, that wasn't the point.
Btw, KZN is one of the most dangerous places in South Africa. I guess it's because of the taxi industry or hunger for power. Too many orchestrated murders.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. So every time something is said here, you run it past her just to know wetin dey sup? grin
Well, whatever. I care zero.

What tribe is that babe of yours? You don't wanna be on the wrong side of one of those Cynthia Rothrock-type chicas cheesy
LMAO @ The bolded. Nobody fit cheat me for anything oo. Yes of course Na, make I know the matter wey dey ground na grin

She's an Luo. Lol Xhosa at a time, no time to check time oo grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin Make I relax dey watch. cheesy
Abi. Naso oo my brother? cheesy Take popcorn so that you go enjoy the movie grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
jaycent:
LMAO @ The bolded. Nobody fit cheat me for anything oo. Yes of course Na, make I know the matter wey dey ground na grin

You too dey like amebo abeg grin

Is she a sweet girl? Bring her over to NL tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And the interviewer's accent? grin

It's very cool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You too dey like amebo abeg grin

Is she a sweet girl? Bring her over to NL tongue
Lol Abegi, amebo no be handwork oo grin

She wanted to join but I refused? I don't want her to learn bad bad things from you and T.man tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Highly doubtful, however, that wasn't the point.
Btw, KZN is one of the most dangerous places in South Africa. I guess it's because of the taxi industry or hunger for power. Too many orchestrated murders.

Is Eastern Cape doing better economically than KZN?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:

am ban in romance rooms I want to seriusly warn u not to spread rumors about me u are an animals u and Xhosa u do DAT rubbish xenophobia and think we naija will be happy wit u. wan did o Eva tell u am married wit kids. were or wan did I tell u DAT, DAT u now put it on my blogs. I see how dumb and stupid u are if u are idle dont chat rubbish about me and try to spoil my image. I dont blame u but nairaland DAT allow u to come on our blogs and say rubbish about us. if u got mind come naija if u will live here wit ur life. god help u next year o will visit sa I dare u to do ur worst u and ur southy baboons if u will not discovered I kill u in ur own country. jelous barstards.
I'm not gonna go back and forth with a hopeless nitwit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
jaycent:
Lol Abegi, amebo no be handwork oo grin

She wanted to join but I refused? I don't want her to learn bad bad things from you and T.man tongue grin

Haaa @ the last part. I'm hurt embarassed
Stop lying, just say you don't want her to see better tin for NL, jealous bobo grin

Bring her nah. I need a Kenyan female paddy tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Is Eastern Cape doing better economically than KZN?

Ofcourse not. The Eastern Cape is poor.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ofcourse not. The Eastern Cape is poor.

Okay.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

It's very cool.
not even close sir lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Loreto Girls High School, Limuru

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
not even close sir lipsrsealed

It's cooler than Mafikizolos. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
jaycent:
It means. The thing you're denying/ ignoring is preventing others from sleeping grin grin

Mr Google translator

Has one of your Kenyan btches told you that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Justnotyou:

Traditionally most or all Luo subtribes had their own reasons to practice the removal of the 6 lower teeth, the main purpose was for preparedness in case of illnesses, the space made available was necessary due to it's relative ease in oral passage of semisolid to liquid medicinal & food substances into the body of the fragile souls but today it's no longer necessary hence the practice was abandoned in the early 60s.
Does luo have subtribes ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
jaycent:

She is a luo
Most luo girls have assets
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Haaa @ the last part. I'm hurt embarassed
Stop lying, just say you don't want her to see better tin for NL, jealous bobo grin

Bring her nah. I need a Kenyan female paddy tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
tylann:

They say ethiopa federalism allows regions to opt out
What happened to that

Yea. TPLF did that so they can split. Evil TPLF
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Okay.

Yeah, because not much is being invested into the Eastern Cape, which is unfortunate. But we're not sobbing into our hankies about it, we simply go where the money is & make a name of ourselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) (4179) (4180) (4181) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.