Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,514 members, 7,823,206 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6215972 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
idiot . Relearn pls. Update yourself on your common mistake. Search for fact and not for errors. Kenya remittance report has been unloaded here. Relearn again. Dundee
mumu, i used kenya to spite u cos I know u'll fall for it, I dont really expect u to grab d joke. grin

So, what's fiscal year again? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
mumu, i used kenya to spite u cos I know u'll fall for it, I dont really expect u to grab d joke. grin

So, what's fiscal year again? grin
relearn pls. What is budget year. This the foolish way you learn, let's go thru it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
rvp2018:
Samrobo,
Kenya will be at South Africa current level in 10yrs - Nairobi by then will be Africa's Capital City (it already well under-way with most companies picking it her over Joburg).

Ten years ago - South Africa GDP was around 290B dollars - now at 2019 is projected to be around 370B.

Ten years ago - Kenya GDP was around 35B dollars - now at 2019 - it is projected to be 100B (3 times!! bigger).

We know Kenya's growth is broad-based, well diversified, has hit a sweatspot of 6% growth rate year on year and it about to reap demographic dividends - and unlike the oil or commodity dependant economies - like Nigeria or Angola - we can expect the momentum to be maintained.Kenya gov expect the economy to be around 150B by 2023.

South Africa medium-term economic prognosis is very bad - 1-2% growth rate - for next few years.

So 10 yrs from now - Kenya GDP will probably 300B - South Africa will be around 450B - around 2019.

By around 2032 - Kenya and South Africa will probably be around 500B - if Kenya won't have overtaken RSA at that point.

Nigeria probably won't exist as country then - Oil will be on it's way out - and Nigeria would be busy in civil war.

In Africa,its stupid to have economic trajectories of more than 5 years. Things change very fast in this continent. Have u seen where is Sudan today? Or Angola? As far as GDP is concerned, just give your predictions of less than 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
samorobo:

You haven't provide what I requested for which is PROOF. You only run some illusions on your brain and posting it for us to see.c'mon go and give me proof

About your resources pls do know that kenya is cursed and that why it is lacking one.I don't see that as something to he proud of ..stop disgracing kenyans with your empty chest beating and help my fellow african brother in turkana

Our government sent food aid to turkana and medical aid .
I will also like to know what your govt is doing about daily cult killings in nigeria and marauding fulani herdesmen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
In Africa,its stupid to have economic trajectories of more than 5 years. Things change very fast in this continent. Have u seen where is Sudan today? Or Angola? As far as GDP is concerned, just give your predictions of less than 5 years.

The idiot is a fool. .I just hope that your govt as well as ethopia's finish up the remaining projects that they have embarked on so they would see what a resourceful and populated country can become .
THEN WE WILL KNOW WHO THE TRUE GIANT OF EAST AFRICA IS. I MEAN THE ONE THAT DOES NOT BOW TO THE WHITE FOR EVERY THING BUT USES IT RESOURCES AND POPULATION TO PROVIDE WEALTH

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
relearn pls. What is budget year. This the foolish way you learn, let's go thru it.
Dude, explain what it means n stop twisting urself. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
tlann2:

I will also like to know what your govt is doing about daily cult killings in nigeria and marauding fulani herdesmen

Don't ell me that stupid thing ..show me prove that every turkanan are now fleshy as a result of these illusory food aid.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
why are u answering that one? Can't u see d reason we christened him roadside economist? grin

I don't waste my time n energy on him.......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kazikazi:

Kenya economy is diversified we don't depend on commodity prices like Sudan and Angola
So our economy will never go down but up it will always go
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
Dude, explain what it means n stop twisting urself. grin
That stupidity is on you. You claim to correct me on it. And i basically explain it is a same as budget year. since you claim you know. Then don't shift this nonsense down our throat. Let's learn from you .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
tlann2:

Kenya economy is diversified we don't depend on commodity prices like Sudan and Angola
So our economy will never go down but up it will always go
europe is currently undergoing economical drop, is kenya diversified like most european countries?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
tlann2:

just type internal displace camp of Nigeria on your UTRL. And let see what your browser display.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
samorobo:

Don't ell me that stupid thing ..show me prove that every turkanan are now fleshy as a result of these illusory food aid.

You want them to get fat immediately after eating food brought to them undecided
Worry more about your Nigerian brothers dying daily in the hands of cultists and Fulani herdesmen wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
samorobo:

The idiot is a fool. .I just hope that your govt as well as ethopia's finish up the remaining projects that they have embarked on so they would see what a resourceful and populated country can become .
THEN WE WILL KNOW WHO THE TRUE GIANT OF EAST AFRICA IS. I MEAN THE ONE THAT DOES NOT BOW TO THE WHITE FOR EVERY THING BUT USES IT RESOURCES AND POPULATION TO PROVIDE WEALTH
Kenyan GDP is a fallacy. How can u explain about a GDP of 100b but has a huge number of dying fellows who lacks a meal! A GDP which can't support life? A GDP on paper?

The only truth about Kenyan GDP is...
Its not in the hands of Kenyans. Its under their masters
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
europe is currently undergoing economical drop, is kenya diversified like most european countries?
Is Turkana diversified too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
That stupidity is on you. You claim to correct me on it. And i basically explain it is a same as budget year. since you claim you want to shift this nonsense down our throat. Let's learn from you .
vaxx2:
Don't let ignorance kill you. Fiscal year is the same as budgeted year. Every country run a budgeted year. Dont let stupidlty kill you.

A fiscal year is budget based on what a country earn within that specific period of time.

Ghana is the second sub Saharan reciver of the highest remittance in africa. Go and hug transformer if that pains.
Petrified impression, keep coming ok
ur response when I asked n I made jest of d bolded. Is that still what u understand by fiscal year? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:

That is Europe i don't what is making their economy to drop
But our economy is growing at least 6% yearly our future is bright
The last time Kenya's economy stagnated was in the 90s because we were under a dictatorship since then our economy has expanded always
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Tanzania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
Is Turkana diversified too?

Is ngorongoro region diversified too ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
tlann2:

That is Europe i don't what is making their economy to drop
But our economy is growing at least 6% yearly our future is bright
The last time Kenya's economy stagnated was in the 90s because we were under a dictatorship since then our economy has expanded always
very good for u.

But economy rises n fall.... u can't just say it'll keep soaring high. It's almost impossible.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
Kenyan GDP is a fallacy. How can u explain about a GDP of 100b but has a huge number of dying fellows who lacks a meal! A GDP which can't support life? A GDP on paper?

The only truth about Kenyan GDP is...
Its not in the hands of Kenyans. Its under their masters

We understand your bitterness because your Tanzania economy will only grow at 4% this year
So continue crying cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
very good for u.

But economy rises n fall.... u can't just say it'll keep soaring high. It's almost impossible.

Yes economies rises and falls and they are reasons behind economy rise and fall
For example in kenya our economy slows down because of elections
Other reasons is dependence on one commodity that will hurt the economy badly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
ur response when I asked n I made jest of d bolded. Is that still what understand by fiscal year? grin
anyway i don't understand what you put up there. I mean the grammar you use.

Anyway, i clearly says fiscal year is same as budget year.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vsound(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Tested and trusted but ware of the fake remade in the market sold cheap in the market

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
just type internal displace camp of Nigeria on your UTRL. And let see what your browser display.

I understand my government messed up in this issue of turkana but it ended up providing relief food to those affected
But i hate hypocrisy displayed by some people here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
tlann2:

I understand my government messed up in this issue of turkana but it ended up providing relief food to those affected
But i hate hypocrisy displayed by some people here
i actually don't have any idea about turkana. But i can bet you, Nigeria displaced camp is something of national embrassement.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kazikazi:

Most projections have been accurate Kumamoto, don't just disregard them because they aren't favourable to Tanganyika. You would be dancing and reposting them every now and then if they were projecting Tanganyika ahead of Kenya. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania

Kenya grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
samorobo:

Motherfuckerrr open your eyes and see

You and that bifoli are fools

What have i told you before?

Haven't i told you that trading economics is a useless site and most of the info there are not correct?

you koraa the thing you are posting, does it make sense to you?
Your economy is expected to grow by less than 2% and you are forecasting a GDP size increment of more than 50%

im even laughing
grin grin grin grin grin grin

because my 13 years old kid who has just started reading economics is giggling grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
i actually don't have any idea about turkana. But i can bet you, Nigeria displaced camp is something of national embrassement.

Open the link below you will understand that some of our government officials are sleeping in their job while others are doing a great job

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/How-Ngilu-overcame-politics-of-food-aid-in-Kitui/1056-5070510-view-asAMP-mnfrafz/index.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
anyway i don't understand what you put up there. I mean the grammar you use.

Anyway, i clearly says fiscal year is same as budget year.

Then elaborate on it..... break it down, explain it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.