Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6155167 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2019
Margaret Kenyatta presenting a speech at the WTTC.

I'm loving that picture of the Nairobi skyline and a giraffe!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2019
The first lady of Madagascar came to benchmark from the best at State House Kenya!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2019
#Kenya #Photography #Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2019
1.Nairobi Old CBD

2.Nairobi

3.Thika Town

4.Mombasa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2019
1.Mombasa,English Point Marina

2.Crystal Bay,Watamu

3. wink

4.The Capital City cool

TayserMahiri....we got some legs here! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2019
Helicopters and nature!
#Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2019
From the cockpit photos...

Helicopter rides Kenya...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:49pm On May 21, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:20pm On May 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:28pm On May 21, 2019
kikuyu1:

Autism without brakes! Tbh,I find this denial and deflection tedious. We've done this more than once.
Old liar,your autism is incomparable. Everyone knows kibera is Africa's largest slum.You are the one who keeps denying something which is public knowledge.Abuja doesn't have anything like this:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:35pm On May 21, 2019
The world's 60 major stock exchanges.
Operation Spot Your Country. grin

African region: South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco and Mauritius.
Nigeria, the only country representing black Africa. tongue

Other African countries are too small and irrelevant to register on the world map. grin

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-stock-exchanges-by-size/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:39pm On May 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Back in action with my bombed arse. grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy My ribs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy My ribs.

It's not your ribs Obaboon, it's your ass. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:58pm On May 21, 2019
vaxx1:
That is the power of inteligence which is far from your bloodline.... grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria
In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1 : 11:13pm
On May 20

That is the power of inteligence(intelligence) which is far from
your bloodline....
11:13 pm. shocked Long after I had gone to bed and snoring with sweet dreams,this Ghanaian boy was still talking at my back. grin This is more serious than previously thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:00pm On May 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

It's not your ribs Obaboon, it's your ass. grin grin grin
Show us your bombed arse again. cheesy, KiberaMonkey. To think this was a man who used to post skyscrapers. Nairaland and Nigerians have destroyed this thing. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:08pm On May 21, 2019
PetroDollax:
oh dear oh dear. you need a brain transplant shocked stop talking like a fool. we all know everything in nigeria, including roads, are nothing to write home about. shocked the zoo is fvcked up from top to bottom.

enjoy more of your beatiful roads in a country that produces 2.5 million barrels of oil daily, plus billions of scf of gas daily grin

is this a river or a road grin fuckeduppedness grin

[s][/s]
How can tiny Ghana with the crazy debts it has and all the gold still have the continent's deadliest roads? grin

4th picture A bridge collapsed because a truck tried to cross over it? Only in Ghana. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Show us your bombed arse again. cheesy, KiberaMonkey. To think this was a man who used to post skyscrapers. Nairaland and Nigerians have destroyed this thing. grin

Does this mean you who's never posted skyscrapers are an idiot Obaboon? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Here is your ass Mr. Obaboon.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:15pm On May 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

My bombed arse is the real fleshy skyscraper. grin
What else?

grin grin grin This monkey is so predictable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:22pm On May 21, 2019
obaaderemi:

11:13 pm. shocked Long after I had gone to bed and snoring with sweet dreams,this Ghanaian boy was still talking at my back. grin This is more serious than previously thought.
can we start again?. But promise me you will not cry......cus i am engaging you and your mom this time around....

Already you are lost and now deflecting. It's the 'adult'/online equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?" This is childish, i doubt , Pee-wee Herman himself may not translate this your stupidity role very well like you..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:31pm On May 21, 2019
vaxx1:
can we start again?. But promise me you will not cry......cus i am engaging you and your mom this time around....

Already you are lost and now deflecting. It's the 'adult'/online equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?" This is childish, i doubt Pee-wee Herman himself may not translate this your stupidity role very well like you..
grin You were the one who couldn't sleep yesterday. How did you do it? 11pm you were still crying after me shocked and now when I give you attention,you started crying again.
Anyway,well done! No spelling mistake here. grin This must have cost you serious effort! So you are now ashamed of being disgraced.

This vulcanizer has finally been house broken and reeducated. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2019
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:41pm On May 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]grin You were the one who couldn't sleep yesterday. How did you do it? 11pm you were still crying after me shocked and now when I give you attention,you started crying again.
Anyway,well done! No spelling mistake here. grin This must have cost you serious effort! So you are now ashamed of being disgraced.

This vulcanizer has finally been house broken and reeducated. grin[/s]
U dimwitted son of a useless mom grin
Just parading me with an empty cranium. Go get attention from the halfwitted mother of yours suffering from down syndrome .I owe you no apology if you and your dad are still struggling with spelling and grammar at this age.

See your dad below.. what would you name him......

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:45pm On May 21, 2019
PissedYagami:
grin grin grin
Ojo is not anyway near city centre,Lagos. grin

See Kenya's City Centre here:
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:49pm On May 21, 2019
PissedYagami:
grin grin grin
Don't mind that idiot, the current situation of lagos as at yesterday till today is terrible. Flood everywhere. I even had a video chart with a friend in lagos this morning, who was showing me the ugly scene.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:52pm On May 21, 2019
vaxx1:
U dimwitted son of a useless mom grin
Just parading me with an empty cranium. Go get attention from the halfwitted mother of yours suffering from down syndrome .I owe you no apology if you and your dad are still struggling with spelling and grammar at this age.

See your dad below.. what would you name him......
cheesy cheesy So you admit I have been parading you.? Just so you know,I have been parading you buck naked as everyone can see.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:56pm On May 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
:[s]D cheesy So you admit I have been parading you.? Just so you know,I have been parading you buck naked as everyone can see[/s].
is that the way you address your mom? What a disgusting, nauseating, migraine-causing, misfortune-embodying, retärded, worthless son are you then? Where did your mom crawl to before birthing you? Eskimo or hell?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:59pm On May 21, 2019
The Accra roadside vulcanizer is talking about floods in Lagos with a little Indian. grin He can't help you.He has been exposed and he has more sense than you to keep quiet.
See floods in Accra. Who has seen this kind of floods before? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:04pm On May 21, 2019
vaxx1:
is that the way you address your mom? What a disgusting, nauseating, migraine-causing, misfortune-embodying, retärded, worthless son are you then? Where did your mom crawl to before birthing you? Eskimo or hell?
cheesy All this can not detract me from continuing to parade you all over nairaland na.kedly like you admitted earlier on. grin

Are you tired of posting pictures so soon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:06pm On May 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]cheesy All this can not detract me from continuing to parade you all over nairaland na.kedly like you admitted earlier on. grin

Are you tired of posting pictures so soon?[[/s]
Your utterances to your mom here is seriously damaging to her personality but you seems not to care, you mom is about to cry.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:14pm On May 21, 2019
vaxx1:
Your utterances to your mom here is seriously damaging to her personality but you seems(seem) not to care, you(your) mom is about to cry.

Too many errors in one sentence. shocked
It's a sign of frustration and anger. grin
Can't you see how collected and cool I am, and how disoriented your posts betray you to be? grin

I will continue to parade you na.kedly like you admitted earlier on till you learn the hard way, which is the only way for semi illiterate vulcanizers like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:19pm On May 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]Too many errors in one sentence. shocked
It's a sign of frustration and anger. grin
Can't you see how collected and cool I am, and how disoriented your posts betray you to be? grin

I will continue to parade you na.kedly like you admitted earlier on till you learn the hard way, which is the only way for semi illiterate vulcanizers like you.[/s]
Good, i thought your mom will not notice. You see i must be fear in dealing with her useless son. But wait Was your mom brain manufactured when there was pandemonium in the ward where she birth you? You seems to be her serious challenge in life

What if i called your mother a slut and I slapped her... will you' still post this nonsense ?

Or you just don't care what your mom did? And whatever she did doesn't matter ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:28pm On May 21, 2019
vaxx1:
Good, i thought your mom will not notice. You see i must be fear(feared) in dealing with her useless son. But wait Was your mom brain manufactured when there was pandemonium in the ward where she birth(birthed) you? You seems(seem) to be her serious challenge in life

What if i called your mother a slut and I slapped her... will you' still post this nonsense ?

Or you just don't care what your mom did? And whatever she did doesn't matter ?

cheesy grin I will continue to parade your nak.edness for even your friends to see.
Your grammar is always at its worst when you are frustrated. So many errors. You need to relax a bit.
Don't die of hypertension, vulcanizer. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.