Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6157822 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2019
''Be your brothers keeper''

''True Pan-Africanism''

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2019
The State on Tuesday said it had received initial interest of $22 billion (Sh2.2 trillion) from potential investors toward delivery of affordable housing, even as controversy clouds the scheme.

Housing and Development Principal Secretary Charles Hinga said the ministry received 177 responses from potential investors willing to pump in the Sh2.2 trillion despite the legal and policy headwinds facing the project.

Speaking during an economic forum convened by Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA), Mr Hinga said so far about 9,900 acres of land have been pledged by private developers seeking to partner with government.

“We have had two rounds of calls to invite strategic partners. In terms of expression of interest from financiers, we received offers of $22 billion during the first call,” said Mr Hinga.

“We did due diligence and realised there were some jokers and brokers but even if we get rid of 50 per cent of them, it is still good progress.”

The Government is set to launch Kenya Mortgage Refinance Company on Wednesday, with KCB Bank having a 21 per cent stake alongside seven other lenders.

On Tuesday, CBA Kenya CEO Jeremy Ngunze said the bank is open for partnerships.

“We look forward to partnering with the Government and the private sector on this journey. We are particularly excited about the opportunity to collaborate with KMRC in bringing down the cost of mortgages,” said Mr Ngunze.

The development comes despite court cases and criticism from analysts and groups such as Central Organisation of Trade Unions, Federation of Kenya Employers and Consumer Federation of Kenya.

Institute of Economic Affairs chief executive Kwame Owino on Monday faulted the project, saying the Government did not define the housing problem clearly.

“We have a dual market structure that cannot be solved by a single solution.

We are concerned that you cannot throw money into this kind of investment and get a return,” said Mr Owino.

The CEO of Sycum Solutions, an architectural and construction management consultancy firm, Sylvia Kasanga, said the Government has not had sufficient engagements with the market to satisfy stakeholders on the delivery model of the project.

Mr Hinga, however, noted that lack of trust as well as court process are the biggest challenge to the project.

A court has put off the commencement date pending hearing of a case against the scheme.

22 Billion US dollar investor interest in Kenya's housing sector? Just invest a fraction of that and I''ll be happy!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2019
The EU SECOND LARGEST MISSION GLOBALY IS IN NAIROBI

They are stationed at Dunhill Towers,Westlands District,Nairobi!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2019
rvp2018:
Nairobi Stock Exchange cap now is around 28B dollars - with Nigeria cap around 30B - so the difference is very minimal. South Africa is black Africa.

The obvious flew past his head like a bat out of hell!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:49am On May 22, 2019
Jonraid:

''True Pan-Africanism''
Too late.We did that long time ago!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2019
rvp2018:
Kenya which already had one of Africa's best education system (only 2nd to Mauritu in Eastern & Southern Africa), takes another step forward with Competency Based Curriculum

The system aims to inculcate dynamic values and instill virtues to help us flourish in our daily activities. The 8-4-4 was a teacher-based system, where the teacher was at the center of learning. This will not be the case anymore. The CBC aims to be a more student-based system, with more focus on the ability of the student to self- learn and develop relevant skills requisite for any engagement carried out. This way of thinking is perhaps informed by the opening up of the world, which has been spurred by the internet explosion.

Last night I told wife Sossion,the KNUT guy would ideally be in detention like the Moi era for trying to sabotage the rollout of the new system.
If not properly handled he'll initiate a RSA situation where despite a 3x per capita spend their results look like Naij-all due to teacher sabotage and apathy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:05am On May 22, 2019
kikuyu1:

Last night I told wife Sossion,the KNUT guy would ideally be in detention like the Moi era for trying to sabotage the rollout of the new system.
If not properly handled he'll initiate a RSA situation where despite a 3x per capita spend their results look like Naij-all due to teacher sabotage and apathy.

Sossion isa noisemaker he should be arrested
He makes alot of noise for nothing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2019
Jonraid:

''True Pan-Africanism''

Mtu akinipa huyu Omamo naweza rarua.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 11:24am On May 22, 2019
gallivant:
Nairobi

Looks like Zimmerman estate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:33am On May 22, 2019
Yes - KNUT needed to be de-horned - but it always good to have a divergent opinion - obviously in Prof Magoha he will meet his match. Yes without any natural resources on sight - and with barely, any arable land left - our only national hope is smart well-educated workforce. We already invest a lot education wise....and we just have to keep going.
kikuyu1:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2019
You love BBW's? grin
NairobiWalker:

Mtu akinipa huyu Omamo naweza rarua.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:37am On May 22, 2019
The capital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2019
Pics of inside Strathmore

The Opus Dei inspired university is the best private University in Kenya!

At SBS (Strathmore Business School)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2019
Strathmore Law School and Access Partnership, with the support of Microsoft, launched a Whitepaper titled: “Smart Courts: Roadmap for Digital Transformation of Justice in Africa”

“Not only will smart courts increase access to justice for all, but they will provide faster delivery through the use of technology. Smart courts will positively impact the delivery of and access to justice both locally and regionally,” said Dr. Luis Franceschi, Dean, Strathmore Law School.

Smart Courts=Digital economy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:53am On May 22, 2019
Kenya has to lead the drive to go digital. This should be our top priority coz we have a huge edge here.
Jonraid:

Smart Courts=Digital economy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2019
Absolutely!
rvp2018:
Kenya has to lead the drive to go digital. This should be our top priority coz we have a huge edge here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2019
RU

Riara University

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2019
And you wonder why Nigerians are flocking to Kenyan Universities? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2019
Jonraid:
You love BBW's? grin

Kapsa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:28pm On May 22, 2019
vaxx1:
[s]You are shameless son of a useless mother. If that hurt you deep in the blood. go Bleep YOUR MOTHER putrid pussy.

Your desperation shall make you mad.

This is vaxx2 profile as at (12.03am today) taking by vaxx1. Well, i owe your MOTHER no explanation. I am only do this for the idiot like you who may be thinking i am like you . I don't talk to myself and I don't like and share my own quote idiot. grin

Vaxx2 last present on this platform was 15th of may, 10.24 Am. The screenshot you foolishly post out of your mother pussy was very old which you safe to perpetrate your mother stupidity.[/s]

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria
In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1 : 12:12am

obaaderemi :
logging in with two phones at the same time
because of a guy called obaaderemi [/b]is bad
for your health. Don't kill yourself untimely. You
can ruminate on this as you find it hard to sleep
and talk at my back while I snore.See you
tomorrow.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,zzz,z,,,,z,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lord have mercy! grin [b]12:12 am! Nigerian time and 2:00 am Kenyan time cheesy. Long after everyone had gone to bed and snoring, this jobless vulcanizer was still here talking at people's backs. grin
Anyway, the final nail in your coffin is you logging in with two different phones at same time.
D
E
S
P
E
R
A
T
I
O
N....grin. tongue I knew you would end up hanging yourself with your disgraceful grammar and attitude. Done with you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:51pm On May 22, 2019
josh123:
obaaderemi and vaxx, you guys have no meaningful thing to do with your phones kindly throw them away
cheesy I am sorry,dude. Don't mind me. That Ghanaian vulcanizer tried my patience, I refused to play his game of insulting parents, but only led him by the nose to his death.

He never has anything meaningful to say but to insult people's parents. I am sorry for giving him the chance to express his vulgarity here. Henceforth, I will stop replying him so you guys can enjoy the thread a bit. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 12:51pm On May 22, 2019
vaxx1:
Sorry friend, i am about to bombard you with some ugly picture as of yesterday.

This is Lagos as of yesterday.....the flood , the ugly and the poverty...... I hope the goverment can take action...
Read

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:53pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:

Lord have mercy! grin 12:12 am! Nigerian time and 2:00 am Kenyan time cheesy. Long after everyone had gone to bed and snoring, this jobless vulcanizer was still here talking at people's backs. grin
Anyway, the final nail in your coffin is you logging in with two different phones at same time.
D
E
S
P
E
R
A
T
I
O
N....grin. tongue I knew you would end up hanging yourself with your disgraceful grammar and attitude. Done with you!
i owe your MOTHER no explanation and the one that shouild be giving to right THINKING individual had been posted . Since your illiteracy does not subject you to the use of internet and how to navigate thru, i shall put you and your mother once again into shame.

I am now descending on your mom . obaaderemi.

Vaxx is a lover of trouble; the moniker that will cry here is you and your mom. Trust me.

That was the the last time vaxx2 as a moniker visit this platform. Let your mother be aware.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:56pm On May 22, 2019
rvp2018:
Nairobi Stock Exchange cap now is around 28B dollars - with Nigeria cap around 30B - so the difference is very minimal. South Africa is black Africa.
Interesting! Can you share links or any chart to prove this?

Besides it is stupid to ascribe population size to stock exchange market capitalization. How come Morocco's stock exchange is larger than Nairobi stock exchange?
And how come Swiss SIX is larger than Italian and Spanish stock exchanges combined?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:56pm On May 22, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Read
stop quoting me foolishly obaaderemi . You can feed that note of buying Snow from Eskimo and salt from Atlantic ocean to your mom.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:59pm On May 22, 2019
vaxx1:
[s]i owe your MOTHER no explanation and the one i that shouild be giving to right THINKING individual had been posted . Since your illiteracy does not subject you to the use of internet and how to navigate thru, i shall put you and your mother once again into shame.

I am now descending on your mom . obaaderem .

Vaxx is a lover of trouble; the moniker that will cry here is you and your mom. Trust me.

That was the the last time vaxx2 as a moniker visit this platform. Let your mother be aware.[/s]
What part of "Done with you" don't you understand? cheesy
I guess you had to log in with two different phones when one network was not fast enough. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:03pm On May 22, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Read
Vulcanizer can not read na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 1:05pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]What part of "Done with you" don't you understand? cheesy
I guess you had to log in with two different phones when one network was not fast enough. tongue[[/s]
Your mother is dumb just like her son.

I am just starting with your mom since she failed woefully in educatiing you. She shall suffer the consequence .

Now show your mother again........tell her she is dumb like you.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:10pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:11pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 1:11pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
Vulcanizer can not read na. cheesy
Lol he must learn how to read today

(1) (2) (3) ... (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.