Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6217433 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:02pm On May 22, 2019
samorobo:

So what's your point is this not kenya..
I mean your cbd which happens to be the most important and most developed spot on your soil which is over 500,00 kmsq of resourcesless land
IF I decide to post pictures of how fvcked up Kenya is, it would take two thousand pages. grin How can a country's cbd be like that?

They are carrying that lady on a pallet.
And there is a human carrier bearing the guy on his back like a donkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:03pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
I have disgraced him again. grin In fact I don't need to reply him again. If he says any nonsense, I will just show everyone how desperate he was to log in with two different phones just to engage me...grin He has been angry since I derived him last night. This is his desperate attempt:
lol..... You this man -bitch...... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:16pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
IF I decide to post pictures of how fvcked up Kenya is, it would take two thousand pages. grin How can a country's cbd be like that?

Aren't you tired of getting slapped around? Go ahead and post them? Don't talk about it, be about it Obaboon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:18pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:

How is Kenya fcked up smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:20pm On May 22, 2019
gallivant:

[s]Aren't you tired of getting slapped around? Go ahead and post them? Don't talk about it, be about it Obaboon.[/s]
This one is already afraid. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:23pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:

How about this

https://www.nairaland.com/5201522/brt-bus-fire-third-mainland
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:24pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:

How is Kenya fcked up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:25pm On May 22, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
You want to fight this one too
Lol cheesy He sees obaaderemi everywhere now.
He is so angry he wants to fight everyone now.
Hell hath no fury like a disgraced Ghanaian vulcanizer. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:30pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi post=78626298[s:
]Lol cheesy He sees obaaderemi everywhere now.
Hell hath no fury like a disgraced Ghanaian vulcanizer. [/s]grin
Be a Man. Not a Bitch. Stop snitching on foolishness. Who says you can't be smart ? Even if it is for a day.

You are really mad, quoting and replying yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:34pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:

Nobody is afraid of you. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:57pm On May 22, 2019
gallivant:

Nobody is afraid of you. lipsrsealed
You just confirmed it. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:58pm On May 22, 2019
Someone is desperate. grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:03pm On May 22, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Are you serious. You mean he doesn't know anything about place value
He failed at place value. grin It was serious that day.He kept arguing until another person had to point out his idiocy. I will post that page when I have the time. grin Ordinary roadside vulcanizer.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:08pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
Someone is desperate. grin grin grin grin
Mention me, don't be a sissy. I recently punished you but that does not mean i can't be friendly. By now, you must have learnt your lesson.

Bi a ba fi ọwo otun na ọmọ, a si fi osi fa a mora ( If one whips a child with the right hand, one embraces it with the left) grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:12pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]He failed at place value. grin It was serious that day.He kept arguing until another person had to point out his idiocy. I will post that page when I have the time. grin Ordinary roadside vulcanize[/s]r.
post it now analphabetic slow-poke and let me educate you as usual. Though you will stubbornly and foolishly disagree.

Stop quoting and replying yourself . It shows you are have been beaten to stupor and you are indirectly accepting defeat.

You are not off my hook yet, including the thing that birth you. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:36pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:36pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin The Little Indians gave their best land to white settlers. Now they are being fed by Tanzanians.
That's a sad story.How can u give ur fertile land to a white dude to grow flowers while u are starving to death?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:45pm On May 22, 2019
Kazikazi:
That's a sad story.How can u give ur fertile land to a white dude to grow flowers while u are starving to death?

Which fertile land

Flowers in kenya are grown under irrigation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:48pm On May 22, 2019
Wuoche:
The capital
Why u didn't complete your sentence by saying..
The capital of massive starvation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:49pm On May 22, 2019
tylann:

Which fertile land

Flowers in kenya are grown under irrigation
Yes do that irrigation for growing ur food! Do u want to starve every year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:50pm On May 22, 2019
Kazikazi:
Why u didn't complete your sentence by saying..
The capital of massive starvation

Nobody is starving in Kenya smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes do that irrigation for growing ur food! Do u want to starve every year?

We do have irrigation schemes for food production smiley

What about if fall army worms destroy crops grown under irrigation

But drought is a natural occurrence just like floods which is affecting tanzania at the moment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 9:19pm On May 22, 2019
edon21:

apart from the cbd what else are they gonna do?
Absolutely nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 9:22pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
I have disgraced him again. grin In fact I don't need to reply him again. If he says any nonsense, I will just show everyone how desperate he was to log in with two different phones just to engage me...grin He has been angry since I derived him last night. This is his desperate attempt:
Maybe he log in two accounts because he thought you created this moniker that am using lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:23pm On May 22, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
[s]Maybe he log in two accounts because he thought you created this moniker that am using lol[/[/s]
You are mad..Keep quoting and replying yourself obaawonidiot. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:26pm On May 22, 2019
tylann:

We do have irrigation schemes for food production smiley

What about if fall army worms destroy crops grown under irrigation

But drought is a natural occurrence just like floods which is affecting tanzania at the moment
Should someone cry every year 'floods', 'floods' without taking any action since its a natural thing?

Should someone cry year in year out.. "drought' 'drought' and starve to death without taking any mitigation measures since its a natural phenomena?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:34pm On May 22, 2019
Kazikazi:
Should someone cry every year 'floods', 'floods' without taking any action since its a natural thing?

Should someone cry year in year out.. "drought' 'drought' and starve to death without taking any mitigation measures since its a natural phenomena?

Good question what is magufuli govt doing about it ?

Floods is affecting Tanzania at the moment

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/5-killed-2500-homeless-after-tanzania-floods-leave-trail-of-destruction-23403928&ved=0ahUKEwjItcO__q_iAhVIQhoKHZkoBVYQqQIIGigBMAA&usg=AOvVaw3OMCCwgXWFmzHW4ihcXriC
Death is death whether by floods or drought

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/roads-closed-flooding-hits-dar-es-salam-190507083430691.html&ved=0ahUKEwjItcO__q_iAhVIQhoKHZkoBVYQqQIIJCgBMAE&usg=AOvVaw1oCsgxzgwC4ZgVAAxeeRyT

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 9:35pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
Lol cheesy He sees obaaderemi everywhere now.
Hell hath no fury like a disgraced Ghanaian vulcanizer. grin
Hahahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by cali1: 9:46pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 9:58pm On May 22, 2019
vaxx1:
You are mad..Keep quoting and replying yourself obaawonidiot. grin
please go and face Obaaderemi and leave me alone. Abi you dey fear am ne
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:03pm On May 22, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
[s]please go and face Obaaderemi and leave me alone. Abi you dey fear am ne[[/s]
mad dog obaaderemi.AKA ( NIGERIA IS DOOM) You are idiot THINKING this childish play will work.

I will have called you a fraudster but you are even dumb to fraud.. i will rather call you man -bitch grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:20pm On May 22, 2019
vaxx1:
mad dog obaaderemi.AKA ( NIGERIA IS DOOM) You are idiot THINKING this childish play will work.

I will have called you a fraudster but you are even dumb to fraud.. i will rather call you man -bitch grin
Jobless and lazy Akpamu no go find job o... come die onto Naija forum pained and frustrated creature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.