Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,137 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6157411 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:41pm On May 22, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Lol he must learn how to read today
Let's hope so. grin
Even roadside vulcanizers can learn. Although this one is the dumbest vulcanizer I ever came across. I once disgraced him on place value for all to see. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:43pm On May 22, 2019
68816419:
Tanzania one million-tonne maize surplus boosts Nairobi supply Tanzanians should keep feeding Kenyans grin grin

Surplus stocks in Tanzania have raised maize supply helping cool the rising price of the produce in Kenya.

Tanzania has announced it has more than a million-tonne surplus, which it will sell to the regional states, unlike previously when it imposed an exports ban.
Millers in Mombasa and Nairobi are getting supplies from traders bringing in the commodity.

The maize is landing in Nairobi at Sh3,200 a bag.

“There are good stocks coming in from Tanzania and we are getting some too from Uganda.

“This maize will go a long way in boosting the current limited stocks in the country,” said Gerald Masila, Executive Director of Eastern Africa Grain Council.
Millers are paying Sh3,000 for a 90-kilogramme bag of maize down from Sh3,400 last month, with the prices expected to further drop as farmers release the stocks that they had been hoarding to the market.
Mr Masila said Tanzania is supplying a lot of grain to the region replenishing stocks that would have been depleted by now.
Mexico
However, he warned the importation process should start now given that the grain in the region would not be enough to last beyond July.

“Even with this stocks in the region, imports are inevitable and the process of shipping in the grain has to start on time to avoid last minute rush,” he said.
Kenya is also expected to import maize from Mexico.

The government has indicated it will open the import window in July despite opposition from farmers’ lobby that said imports will hurt farmers.
However, Cereal Growers Association said there is no need for imports because stock available is adequate.

“The government should not allow the importation of grain in the country at a time when the short rains crop will be ready for harvesting in July…this is a move to sabotage farmers,” said Fanuel Kruger, chairperson of the Cereal Millers Growers.

The Agriculture ministry said only registered large-scale millers would be allowed to import maize to cover the deficit.
grin The Little Indians gave their best land to white settlers. Now they are being fed by Tanzanians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:46pm On May 22, 2019
68816419:
The top 5 stock exchanges in Africa where DFCK Is Kenya on the list ? grin grin

1. Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE)

The JSE is the biggest stock exchange in Africa by Market Capitalisation. It was founded on November 8, 1887.

It is South Africa’s only full service securities exchange, connecting buyers and sellers in a variety of different markets, namely equities, equity derivatives, agricultural derivatives and interest rate instruments.
Key Facts

Market Capitalisation – $987 billion.
Number of Companies Listed – 388
Foreign Domiciled Companies – 76
Market Cap over GDP ratio is 278.94%
Trading and Settlement – T+3

2. Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)

The Nigerian Stock Exchange started in 1960 as the Lagos Stock Exchange. I’m 1977, it changed its name to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

The NSE is one of the most developed stock exchanges in Africa and offers a range of instruments for investors in the equities, bonds and derivatives market.
Key Facts

Market Cap – $44 billion
Market Cap over GDP ratio – 8.83%
Number of Companies Listed – 176

3. Egyptian Stock Exchange

The Egyptian Stock Exchange (EGX) comprises two exchanges, Alexandria opened in 1883 [/b]and Cairo stock exchange opened in 1903.
Key Facts

Market Cap – $46 billion

Number of Listed Companies – 222

Market Cap to GDP ratio – 17.61%

Trading and Settlement – T+0 for securities traded by the intra-day trading system. T+1 for all other securities.
[b]
4. Casablanca Stock Exchange

The Casablanca Stock Exchange was established in 1929, and was known as the “Office de compensation des valeurs mobilieres (office for clearing of transferable securities)
Key Facts

Market Cap – $48 billion
Market Cap to GDP ratio – 46.43%
Number of listed companies – 75
Trading and Settlement – T+3

5. Namibian Stock Exchange

The Namibian Stock Exchange is one of the oldest stock exchanges in Africa, founded in 1904. It relaunched in 1992.

The Namibian Stock Exchange is the second biggest stock exchange in Africa in terms of Market Capitalisation, as it has been making use of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange’s equity trading systems and services to trade, clear and settle it’s securities.

The International Finance Corporation (IFC) in 2016, raised about $12 million in bonds which was used for private sector development in the country. This shows the faith of the international investing community in a market like the Namibian.
And MTN Nigeria just added over $5billion to Nigeria Stock Exchange market capitalization. grin Imagine if companies like Glomobile are on the Nigerian stock exchange.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:46pm On May 22, 2019
samorobo:

Wonderful you are desperate
That is sango Otta along lagos -abouts expressway. That is in ogun state which is outside lagos state
sorry to dissapoint you, that is Lagos badagry expressway. .vanguard still have a copy .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzBu4luVu5Q
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:49pm On May 22, 2019
vaxx1:
[s]Your mother is dumb just like her son.

I am just starting with your mom since she failed woefully in educatiing you. She shall suffer the consequence .

Now show your mother again........tell her she is dumb like you[/s].
tongue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:52pm On May 22, 2019
samorobo:

That is sango Otta along lagos -abouts expressway. That is in ogun state which is outside lagos state
cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:52pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
Let's hope so. grin
Even roadside vulcanizers can learn. Although this one is the dumbest vulcanizer I ever came across. I once disgraced him on place value for all to see. grin
Be talking to yourself, valueless soul......common spelling and grammar is a problem to your future, grammar syntax (that is another dream you will never come close) usage of English in every day communication is not your thing idiot and neither it is for your family.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:53pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
tongue
empty your mom brain too. That will complete your job.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:01pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
cheesy
samrobo is not gonna help you, already he has learnt his lesson not to be stupid anymore. You can only call upon yourself now. Mad man.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:06pm On May 22, 2019
68816419:
Slums in DAR grin grin

I love your irony bro. Nairoslum can't compare grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 6:07pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
Let's hope so. grin
Are you serious. You mean he doesn't know anything about place value
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:07pm On May 22, 2019
vaxx1:
samrobo is not gonna help you, already he has learnt his lesson not to be stupid anymore. You can only call upon yourself now. Mad man.

What do you mean by not to be stupid anymore. Where you referring to me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:08pm On May 22, 2019
Samrobo it seems the channel has blocked you to watch the video on this platform, just click the video twice, it we redirect you to YouTube channel. You can now watch it there......

Be aware i am not here to ridicule Nigeria but to criticize the Goverment which i hope you SHOULD understand.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:08pm On May 22, 2019
samorobo:

So what's your point? Ogun state is still Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:09pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
cheesy I am sorry,dude. Don't mind me. That Ghanaian vulcanizer tried my patience, I refused to play his game of insulting parents, but only led him by the nose to his death.

He never has anything meaningful to say but to insult people's parents. I am sorry for giving him the chance to express his vulgarity here. Henceforth, I will stop replying him so you guys can enjoy the thread a bit. Thanks.

Pls do that.
It's not worth it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
vaxx1:
He has a back up called jacent. I guess you know him lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
samorobo:

If you are asking that isn't it obvious?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:11pm On May 22, 2019
samorobo:

Yes samrobo, you seems to have a gentle rappor with vaxx now unlike before. But vaxx is always game if you want to change. It is a free world if you feel like changing your mind.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:13pm On May 22, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
He has a back up called jacent. I guess you know him lol
obaaderemi stop acting childish. You can face me without a back-up. Stop this stupidity....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 6:13pm On May 22, 2019
vaxx1:
Yes samrobo, you seems to have a gentle rappor with vaxx now unlike before. But vaxx is always game if you want to change. It is a free world if you feel like changing your mind.
You want to fight this one too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:14pm On May 22, 2019
gallivant:

So what's your point? Ogun state is still Nigeria.

So what's your point is this not kenya..
I mean your cbd which happens to be the most important and most developed spot on your soil which is over 500,00 kmsq of resourcesless land

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:18pm On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
:[s]D I am sorry,dude. Don't mind me. That Ghanaian vulcanizer tried my patience, I refused to play his game of insulting parents, but only led him by the nose to his death.

He never has anything meaningful to say but to insult people's parents. I am sorry for giving him the chance to express his vulgarity here. Henceforth, I will stop replying him so you guys can enjoy the thread a bit. Thanks.[[/s]
i am your mom slayer..... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:21pm On May 22, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
You want to fight this one too
obaaderemi. I am not a sisy like you that hide under two moniker to perpetuate foolishness.

Me no dey send you neither I send am. I am real trouble maker.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:24pm On May 22, 2019
vaxx1:

OK let me refresh your memory. There was once a time when I was not available on these thread for like a week after our recent clash and so when I came by after a week I was indeed ready to take it from where we stopped but I noticed you didn't reply me. You where too busy arguing with the enchanter on ghana receiving more money or whatever from diaspora which made it second in africa but when the enchanter came you switched to sub saharan africa and when I quoted you on it you diplomatically died that topic by not quoting me until I had to buttress in on another topic before you replied more friendlier

So I ask am are my parent your next victim to attack?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:28pm On May 22, 2019
samorobo:

OK let me refresh your memory. There was once a time when I was not available on these thread for like a week after our recent clash and so when I came by after a week I was indeed ready to take it from where we stopped but I noticed you didn't reply me. You where too busy arguing with the enchanter on ghana receiving more money or whatever from diaspora which made it second in africa but when the enchanter came you switched to sub saharan africa and when I quoted you on it you diplomatically died that topic by not quoting me until I had to buttress in on another topic before you replied more friendlier

So I ask am are my parent your next victim to attack?
.lol check my reply with you here, it is even a silent insult. Though you tend to be more humble when replying me back which also made me reciprocate back with a much more silent insult. . Read all my response with you. If you psychologically apply it. You will notice there is a direct insult to you. For example your last four mentions. The one you ask about johannseburg evidence.

But you can get back to where we end it.. let me play with you small, e be like say obaawonidiot is considering SITTING on the bench.

The colour red is an indication to say, i don't grap your wording. You may need to come again.

Check your mention, i gave you some two hot mention which you failed to reply i was playing with you. We can start from there.

Your latest mention after the clash then was characterized by emotions and not a respond from a reply. that is why i didn't reply you further. Since it didn't follow up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 6:30pm On May 22, 2019
vaxx1:
Then get back to where we end it... let me play with you small, e be like say obaawonidiot is considering SITTING on the bench.

The colour red is an indication to say, i don't grap your wording. You may need to come again.
For your mind you dey claim boss abi lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:34pm On May 22, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
[s]For your mind you dey claim boss about lo[/s]l
if it appears to you like that obaawonidiot. I can be rude and i can make friend. Obaaderemi aka. Obaawonidiot. You are allow to choose what you want.

The only thing that can stop me here is banning. Which you are yet to do.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:35pm On May 22, 2019
samorobo:

So what's your point is this not kenya..
I mean your cbd which happens to be the most important and most developed spot on your soil which is over 500,00 kmsq of resourcesless land

That is not the cbd smiley
Our resourceless land is better than your resourceful land smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 6:42pm On May 22, 2019
tylann:

That is not the cbd smiley
Our resourceless land is better than your resourceful land smiley
That is your cbd. Your land is dirty

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 6:46pm On May 22, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
That is your cbd. Your land is dirty
apart from the cbd what else are they gonna do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:52pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:58pm On May 22, 2019
samorobo:

Pls do that.
It's not worth it
I have disgraced him again. grin In fact I don't need to reply him again. If he says any nonsense, I will just show everyone how desperate he was to log in with two different phones just to engage me...grin He has been angry since I derived him last night. This is his desperate attempt:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.