Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6212806 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mbakuthegreat: 5:58pm On May 27, 2019
I'm out, the low IQ in these comment section is giving me headache.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:58pm On May 27, 2019
Nigeria insults are typically base and distasteful. I have seen you guys go page after page with Ghanaians. It an eyesore. It reflects generally on the level of education, IQ, and upbringing. I don't think kenyans can stoop that low to throw the most tasteless of insults.

But maybe If I lived in Nigeria amid all the generator din - I'd also be freaking mad and would need lots of codein to stay alive.

Problemkid1:
If you want to argue with the Tanzanians, you can argue with them and insult them. But don't you dare try to involve Nigeria in your stupid post because I swear to God I will give you hot hot as a Problemkid. trust me!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:59pm On May 27, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Mbakuthegreat:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:01pm On May 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:02pm On May 27, 2019
Higher GDP per capita is what we need. It what put food on every china man or woman dinner table. You're priorities need to change - power and all that is just good for the ego - but for every citizen of every country - what matters is enjoying the highest standard of living and quality of life.

Mbakuthegreat:

Again with your low IQ, a bigger population can generate a higher GDP than a smaller one, the one child policy isn't what made China prosper economic reforms did that. China will surpass U.S economically because of its high population which can generate bigger GDP, China is still an emergin economy and has one of the highest economic growth still. Lots of african countries are still politically unstable, the french colonies have remained as poor as during because France still control them and has had the most of the coups in africa and no foreigners invest in those countries except for ivory coast. Costs are now rising in China and lots of companies are moving from China to Africa for cheap labours and its this which will make africa rise, its the ''catch up effect''. Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY8pCRSBd_o

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:03pm On May 27, 2019
Mbakuthegreat:

It is stupid to say huge population guarantees development and economic success

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:03pm On May 27, 2019
rvp2018:
Yes he is unschooled. He doesn't realize Europe, US, China and India - are all trending to around 2 kids per woman - which is where any country need to get before it become developed. Even Brazil and name them.

African cannot afford to have 6-8 kids per woman like in Nigeria. That will just breed poverty. Nigeria will NEVER develop until it's serious take control of it's population. No country has developed with that many kids be sired.

Most African countries are poor post-independence because of it's population growth. Look at Kenya - from 1963 until the Oil boom/doom - Kenya grew at around 7-10% - and would have become developed country like South Korea - except we were also breeding like rats - so all that growth in economy - disappeared - poverty grew - gov became unable to provide basic services. South Koreas meanwhile growing at about the same rate kept their population in check - meaning their per capita kept increasing -families were able to feed, cloth and educate their kids better - gov services didn't become overstretched - families and companies could save money for investments - and slowly they became rich.

Most Africa countries by 1980s knew the population explosion was biggest threat - Not some Western or Eastern power coming to re-colonize Africa - most of them embarked on serious population control.

To have somebody like Magufool in 2020 argue about having more kids is just very sad.

Foolish old fool comparing Nigeria with that useless shitthol country called Kenya? All you fools know how to do is to fvck everyday, drink cow blood, fight each other, create more slums. while the whites are busy taking your land, resources and turning you starving fools to slaves!

What do you have in that useless country that you want to compare with Nigeria? Nigeria has already developed and there is nothing you and that your useless Kenyatta can do about it? You think we're one city Country like you? You think we starve everyday like you? You think we eat once in a day like you! You hungry creatures are the most backward people on this continent. Foolish idiot?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:07pm On May 27, 2019
First, fix ElECTRICITY aka lights smiley. That is the FOUNDATION of modern living. I honestly don't know how one can let a country deteriorate to such level where getting electricity for 5hrs a week is the norm. It's mindboggling.

I mean electricity and phones are like oxygen now - you need them every day every minute if not second. The last time we had blackout in my place I honestly cannot remember - I think early April there was a little storm and it went out for 30mins.

Problemkid1:
Foolish old fool comparing Nigeria with that useless shitthol country called Kenya? All you fools know how to do is to fvck everyday, drink cow blood, fight each other, create more slums. while the whites are busy taking your land, resources and turning you starving fools to slaves!

What do you have in that useless country that you want to compare with Nigeria? Nigeria has already developed and there is nothing you and that your useless Kenyatta can do about it? You think we're one city Country like you? You think we starve everyday like you? You think we eat once in a day like you! You hungry creatures are the most backward people on this continent. Foolish idiot?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:08pm On May 27, 2019
rvp2018:
Nigeria insults are typically base and distasteful. I have seen you guys go page after page with Ghanaians. It an eyesore. It reflects generally on the level of education, IQ, and upbringing. I don't think kenyans can stoop that low to throw the most tasteless of insults.

But maybe If I lived in Nigeria amid all the generator din - I'd also be freaking mad and would need lots of codein to stay alive.

Look at this useless old fool that all he knows is to drink Chang'aa everyday? Can you afford to travel to Nigeria! Can you afford to pay a house rent in Nigeria! You better stay in your useless country because we don't need foolish drunker like you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:09pm On May 27, 2019
You sound like one of those Nigerians criminals that were in Kenya and were deported. Next time you'll get thrown into prison. We know you'll comeback through Tanzania or Uganda land border.

Fix your country. Start with electricity. Give it to Dangote if need be.

AND why would I ever want to travel to Nigeria? I don't have a death wish. Maybe if I get hired by an Oil company and they sent me there smiley

Problemkid1:
Look at this useless old that all he knows is to drink Chang'aa everyday? Can you afford to travel to Nigeria! Can you afford to pay a house rent in Nigeria! You better stay in your useless country because we don't need foolish drinker like you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:14pm On May 27, 2019
rvp2018:
First, fix ElECTRICITY aka lights smiley. That is the FOUNDATION of modern living. I honestly don't know how one can let a country deteriorate to such level where getting electricity for 5hrs a week is the norm. It's mindboggling.

I mean electricity and phones are like oxygen now - you need them every day every minute if not second. The last time we had blackout in my place I honestly cannot remember - I think early April there was a little storm and it went out for 30mins.

You should also fix electricity and the slums in your useless jungle country? You think I have time to read your nonsense? You don't even have common shame! People are bragging of better things, you fools are bragging of tea and flowers. With useless avocado? No wonder you idiots starving to death! With your poor $70 billion laughable economy? Foolish chang'aa drunker

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mbakuthegreat: 6:17pm On May 27, 2019
@rvp2018

How a low IQ question of you, you cant even think far enough to know that you will never be able to achieve and mantain a high GDP per capita unless you can protect yourself from external threats. The reason africa is being looted is because of low IQ africans like yourself. What China did after the communist party took over was to close its border, organise itself with a military and only opened up once it was able to defend itself with military power. Africans on the other hand have low IQ which is why so many coups have been successful in Africa. Maybe the lybians were thinking like you and thought that their high gdp per capita was going to their living standard from external threats.

@tylann

Where did i say that, in every comments your low IQs keeps failing you. To quote my earlier comment ''Development always comes with good leadership, its not a matter of how big the population is. You can have low population and poor development, high population and high development(Japan(or China)), vice versa.'' and ''A bigger population give rise to a bigger variety of better leaders and a bigger population also has a higher chance to overthrow bad leadership than a smaller one.'', which you see its hard in places like Gabon to overthrow the dictator but it it happened in Burkina Faso where the big young population came together and also in Sudan with its big population. In China, their revolution 70 years ago was because of the high unemployment(had a population of 500 million people then), but today they have a strong leader which has uplifted them out of poverty and they see how things have changed for the better, going from one of the poorest countries in the world, to become the superpower it is today. Most chinese support its government.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 6:18pm On May 27, 2019
Kenya will become Greece of Africa soon. They have too much debt and they still seeking loans from China.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:21pm On May 27, 2019
rvp2018:
You sound like one of those Nigerians criminals that were in Kenya and were deported. Next time you'll get thrown into prison. We know you'll comeback through Tanzania or Uganda land border.

Fix your country. Start with electricity. Give it to Dangote if need be.

AND why would I ever want to travel to Nigeria? I don't have a death wish. Maybe if I get hired by an Oil company and they sent me there smiley

Who's on his right senses will travel to Kenya to live there grin grin what's in that useless country that will make me to come to that jungle grin grin do you have a police station, not to talk of prison Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Have you fix your own country? All you fools are boosting here is Nairobi nairobi nairobi that filled with slums and poor electricity grin grin grin we don't even need foolish drunkard like you. So just stay in your starving country and die there with hunger cheesy grin

You're here 24/7 fighting your neighbor that's far better than you 1000000x. People that send foods to you starving lazy ass zombies grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:27pm On May 27, 2019
Acadavah:
Kenya will become Greece of Africa soon. They have too much debt and they still seeking loans from China.
grin grin grin grin what do you expect from a failure country like Kenya? Kenyatta has used them. He has sold them to the Chinese and very soon they'll become slaves in their own useless country grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:27pm On May 27, 2019
Acadavah:
Because we are able to
Read the link below
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/Fitch-Ratings-says-Kenya-able-to-service/3946234-5095040-11piwkaz/index.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:31pm On May 27, 2019
Mbakuthegreat:
@rvp2018

How a low IQ question of you, you cant even think far enough to know that you will never be able to achieve and mantain a high GDP per capita unless you can protect yourself from external threats. The reason africa is being looted is because of low IQ africans like yourself. What China did after the communist party took over was to close its border, organise itself with a military and only opened up once it was able to defend itself with military power. Africans on the other hand have low IQ which is why so many coups have been successful in Africa. Maybe the lybians were thinking like you and thought that their high gdp per capita was going to their living standard from external threats.

@tylann

Where did i say that, in every comments your low IQs keeps failing you. To quote my earlier comment ''Development always comes with good leadership, its not a matter of how big the population is. You can have low population and poor development, high population and high development(Japan(or China)), vice versa.'' and ''A bigger population give rise to a bigger variety of better leaders and a bigger population also has a higher chance to overthrow bad leadership than a smaller one.'', which you see its hard in places like Gabon to overthrow the dictator but it it happened in Burkina Faso where the big young population came together and also in Sudan with its big population. In China, their revolution 70 years ago was because of the high unemployment(had a population of 500 million people then), but today they have a strong leader which has uplifted them out of poverty and they see how things have changed for the better, going from one of the poorest countries in the world, to become the superpower it is today. Most chinese support its government.

Africa needs good and strong leadership as simple as that not huge population
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:32pm On May 27, 2019
Idiot - I thought you were gone - you make for sad reading. Nigeria with it's 200M people cannot even deal with home-grown terror. Rich countries have bigger budget to support better military.

Isreal is a small country and yet it kick arse.

Kenya is smaller than Nigeria - but their military budget is now about the same. You can bet in future kenya will be able to buy more weapons than Nigeria.Kenya military budget is combined of TZ, UG, RW and Burundi. That is the kind of thing.

Look at Saudi Arabia - tiny country just ordered 8B dollars worth of arsenal from Trump.Pretty soon they will be ordering robot fighters.

Meanwhile Nigeria like Ethiopia with 1M poorly PAID fighters stand no chance against Boko Haram or Eritrea.

The first step for Africa is to become rich - to fight poverty - and it cannot CANNOT CANNOT when it's breeding like rats.

The real war we have is against ignorance, poverty, and disease.

Mbakuthegreat:
@rvp2018

@tylann

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 6:33pm On May 27, 2019
Problemkid1:
Who's on his right senses will travel to Kenya to live there grin grin what's in that useless country that will make me to come to that jungle grin grin do you have a police station, not to talk of prison Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Have you fix your own country? All you fools are boosting here is Nairobi nairobi nairobi that filled with slums and poor electricity grin grin grin we don't even need foolish drunkard like you. So just stay in your starving country and die there with hunger cheesy grin

You're here 24/7 fighting your neighbor that's far better than you 1000000x. People that send foods to you starving lazy ass zombies grin grin grin
There is so much corruption in Kenya. People(leaders) who have been given responsibilities by their own people have neglected them. Imagine 1million people are in hunger crisis and it take citizens through Twitter to pressurise their leader to help them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mbakuthegreat: 6:34pm On May 27, 2019
I’m not surprised now why kenyan women are marrying mzungus and fleeing kenya... Their men have low IQ. The only reason kenya is developing is because it does deal with everyone where it gets crumbread as benefits while a leader like Magufuli will wait for the deal to work in Tanzanias favour before signing it and we’ll see in the long run who wins. He gives me hope for atleast Tanzania. For Africa to prosper we will need to have IQ test on who can hold top positions, majority of africans will fail and thus we will get the exceptionals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:37pm On May 27, 2019
Acadavah:

There is so much corruption in Kenya. People(leaders) who have been given responsibilities by their own people have neglected them. Imagine 1million people are in hunger crisis and it take citizens through Twitter to pressurise their leader to help them.

Don't start on that
So Tanzania doesn't experience hunger despite having huge arable land compared to kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:40pm On May 27, 2019
rvp2018:
Idiot - I thought you were gone - you make for sad reading. Nigeria with it's 200M people cannot even deal with home-grown terror. Rich countries have bigger budget to support better military.

Isreal is a small country and yet it kick arse.

Kenya is smaller than Nigeria - but their military budget is now about the same. You can bet in future kenya will be able to buy more weapons than Nigeria.Kenya military budget is combined of TZ, UG, RW and Burundi. That is the kind of thing.

Look at Saudi Arabia - tiny country just ordered 8B dollars worth of arsenal from Trump.Pretty soon they will be ordering robot fighters.

The first step for Africa is to become rich - to fight poverty - and it cannot CANNOT CANNOT when it's breeding like rats.

Look at this senseless human being is dreaming what's bigger than is starving, slummish country! When will that future come. Even if you buy the best weapons in the world you will still rent it out to the foreigners to help you to fight terrorist because your armies are the most laziest armies in Africa! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:42pm On May 27, 2019
Mbakuthegreat:
I’m not surprised now why kenyan women are marrying mzungus and fleeing kenya... Their men have low IQ. The only reason kenya is developing is because it does deal with everyone where it gets crumbread as benefits while a leader like Magufuli will wait for the deal to work in Tanzanias favour before signing it and we’ll see in the long run who wins. He gives me hope for atleast Tanzania. For Africa to prosper we will need to have IQ test on who can hold top positions, majority of africans will fail and thus we will get the exceptionals.

Please tell me why Tanzania is still poor despite having a huge population , alot of natural resources , huge arable land , peaceful

And kenya which is poor in natural resources, 89% arid , tribalistic , corrupt is better than most african countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:43pm On May 27, 2019
Acadavah:

And this foolish zombies are here making so much noise in our forum that their starving, slumish country is better than others? Why won't they starve when they're all dumbass zombies grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:44pm On May 27, 2019
Spoken like the real LOW IQ slowpoke. Kenya women are of course well educated and worldly - Just like Kenyan men - and can pretty much settle anywhere.

Magufuli has good intentions but like Nyerere he is allowing nationalism to cloud his judgment.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Nyerere never stole a dime and died owning a bicyle - and yet he bankrupted TZ.

Magufuli started well with anti-graft war and austerity - but he overstepped when he started attacking business and making bizarre policy declarations on the roadside.

Now foreign investment is drying up, donors are looking elsewhere and finally, there is capital flight.

Leadership have to be smart. For instance Gay rights is now a BIG ISSUE in developed world. Africa obviously is not ready. But you have to diplomatically skirt through the issues if you're interested in western nation Aid, Support, Business and Partnership.

You cannot scream anti-gays stuff - and go shake hands with Western World. It akin to supporting Nazis, Racism, Slavery and Apertheid at wrong time.

Mbakuthegreat:
I’m not surprised now why kenyan women are marrying mzungus and fleeing kenya... Their men have low IQ. The only reason kenya is developing is because it does deal with everyone where it gets crumbread as benefits while a leader like Magufuli will wait for the deal to work in Tanzanias favour before signing it. He gives me hope for atleast Tanzania. For Africa to prosper we will need to havr IQ test on who can hold top positions, majority of africans will fail and thus we will get the exceptionals.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:44pm On May 27, 2019
cossano:
Probably sold by Nigerians whom we will soon kick out of this country once and for all. for your information, i have friends and relatives who are working in the Gulf who earns an average of Kes.100,000.00 tax free every month, how many Nigerians earn such kind of monies, you are here talking and you cant even pay your civil servants. recently our Govt formed an authority that will directly link kenyan job seekers with foreign companies, does your cattle rustling govt have such initiatives in place? all you know is raid graves and sell body parts.NKT
I don't understand. So the Kenyan government sanctions this kind of slavery of its citizens in Arab countries and you open your mouth to admit such nonsense? I give up on you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 6:45pm On May 27, 2019
tylann:

Don't start on that
So Tanzania doesn't experience hunger despite having huge arable land compared to kenya

There is no Hunger in Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:47pm On May 27, 2019
Acadavah:

There is no Hunger in Tanzania.

Good have you heard there is hunger in Kenya undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 6:50pm On May 27, 2019
tylann:

Good have you heard there is hunger in Kenya undecided
What about this

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:54pm On May 27, 2019
Acadavah:

What about this

That is march we are in may
Let me ask you a question

What will happen if your sukumas are hit by 8 months without rain ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:59pm On May 27, 2019
tylann:

What kind of foolish question is that, ehn? Is that the reason of the starvation in your country, ehn? He showed you something of this year and you're telling him that we're in May. What kind of stupid excuse is that?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 7:02pm On May 27, 2019
tylann:

It will be a disaster but our government will not ignore that there is no disaster and I would not deny that there is Hunger crisis like you have done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.