Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6295401 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:11am On Aug 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
You clearly know nothing about ladies, little boy. You posted a freak and called her beautiful. Only a man who is hard up for girls would consider her sexy or beautiful. grin
Kenyans as a whole knows nothing about beauty. grin the ugly ones are beautiful, while the beautiful ones are ugly grin grin confused people grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Well, the body dysmorphia disorder lies with your brother, mtis. The idiot was trying to put Nigerian girls down by comparing that freak with them. But you got a big log in your eyes so you would gladly excuse your slowpoke brother.
The guy is dumb grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Justnotyou:

You're female right? Why don't you show us how better than her you look like?

Also are people here partially blind or just too inept & lazy to even look clearly & see that she's literally holding something in her hand that shouts out to even the untrained eye, as if that isn't enough mtis has already captioned her profession so what's to blame now, comprehension problems perhaps?

I get that body dysmorphia is a real issue so I'm not trying to body shame anyone & I also understand beauty lies in the eyes of... if people feel comfortable about their shapeless, potbellied women its okay, but this culture shouldn't be made the standard of beauty by any means, in my opinion it certainly doesn't deserve any recognition in such matters especially not that high enough to allow people to describe clearly fit women who work out to get in shape to seem as being less feminine, please let's try & stop being ignorant.

I was actually trying to.make out something substantial from your post and trust me it was going just fine but the minute I read @bolded I shouted HAAAAA grin cheesy
Pls that one is not getting ishape grin grin it is getting out of sense grin cheesy she practically gym-ed off her pussy and any.other feature that makes her feminine grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:53am On Aug 21, 2019
samorobo:

Lol you don jam troll grin grin grin
The guy go hear am for my hand. I go fight am anywhere, any day, anytime. grin grin I'm problemkid1, I won't give up grin grin thunder will fire that bastard anywhere he is grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Nairobae

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:18am On Aug 21, 2019
M-PESA Foundation Academy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:29am On Aug 21, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:31am On Aug 21, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:55am On Aug 21, 2019
SJAK awards 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:02am On Aug 21, 2019
gallivant:
Nairobae

wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 2:14am On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:18am On Aug 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

wink

No meme, I is much disappointed. Something newer Lagos or Abuja would be a pleasant surprise. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:27am On Aug 21, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 5:05am On Aug 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Well, the body dysmorphia disorder lies with your brother, mtis. The idiot was trying to put Nigerian girls down by comparing that freak with them. But you got a big log in your eyes so you would gladly excuse your slowpoke brother.

Boi diagnosing BDD doesn't work like that, mtis brought in an interesting discussion, he only shared his opinion about her beauty by comparing it to that of the average Nigerian girl, he then backed up his claim by starting to compare her beauty with your very own actress & in my opinion he's crushing you guys already.

In case you haven't figured out yet, she's a pro bodybuilder & her focus was on reaching her crazy aesthetics for the championship, which is a type of a beauty pageant if you think hard enough about it just not the usual one where contestants try to starve themselves to win, & as you probably guessed her gifts were put to good use as she's holding her reward right there in the picture, IMO, the best way to approach issues like this is through convincing us that what mtis is saying isn't true by providing us with your own truth on the matter or at least try & compare her with your body builders here & let it end at that.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 5:31am On Aug 21, 2019
samorobo:

I was actually trying to.make out something substantial from your post and trust me it was going just fine but the minute I read @bolded I shouted HAAAAA grin cheesy
Pls that one is not getting ishape grin grin it is getting out of sense grin cheesy she practically gym-ed off her pussy and any.other feature that makes her feminine grin grin grin

What features makes one to be feminine?
where does she fit in now that you've established she's not feminine enough?

Maybe androgyny which refers to mixed biological sex characteristics in humans, it often refers to intersex people & she's not. As a gender identity, androgynous individuals may refer to themselves as non-binary, genderqueer, or gender neutral, but she's competing against women as a woman so she doesn't identify herself as that. As a form of gender expression, androgyny can be achieved through personal grooming or fashion not body building. Androgynous gender expression isn't it right? maybe you feel effeminate enough to consider her to be masculine? Care to give out your unbiased professional opinion?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by davefurn: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2019
Doesn't look true though.......saw on Twitter wanted Ghanaians to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2019
samorobo:

You are a man right with working dickk in btw your thigh. Now be honest with your self and tell me..if you saw this creature stark naked in the night and you woke up from sleep tell him will you get an erection or will her sight shrink off what left of your dickk out of existence grin
Look we not talking about ‘The Other Room’ grin..are you scared she gonna squash ya balls or what grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
All our planes we paid cash for them.We are in double digit now. There are 5 more which we have paid,we are waiting for delivery from November.
Ok kaz if you say so.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
I didn't see balls.But I got confused when I saw those man's legs
She is a professional (international ) weightlifter..gat it kaaz grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Jonraid:
We are against Djibouti on vying for the UNSC sit. Ethiopia's Abiy is opening up relationship with her former enemy Eritrea . Ethiopia are not on the idea of Jubaland. Somali took us to court. Abiy being a Cushite with close Somali blood fancies a more strong and prosperous Cushitic dominance at the horn of Africa. The guy knows full well that he doesn't enjoy much support from the other major tribal divide in Ethiopia. His government has survived some coup attempts. He needs the other Somali related Cushitic countries and home Cushite support to solidify himself. I don't think he's pro-Kenya.We would do well with a Tigray or an Amhara at the helm in Ethiopia.
Ths Cushitic BS wouldnt work..we know who the owners of Ethiopia are an they aint Oromos grin same way we know the Fulanis are.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania
Kaaz there is something wrong with that lady (gal).. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
Samasaulting in Tanzania
yeah kazi, next time will be farting in Tanzania cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2019
gallivant:

List them please. Also tell us who won the Dodoma rib show while you are at it.

grin grin now rib show is awesome ?...hypocrates
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Problemkid1:
Man this biatch looks stupid TBH with you cheesy grin Nigga WTF is this for crying out loud grin grin is she going for wrestling or what grin grin
She is ok i tell you..she trying to earn a Moolah ..compliment a sista where necessary grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2019
gallivant:

You have been told she is a weight lifter, a champion at that. I know you are shocked since you are used to Kano gals in full boko haram regalia. grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
You clearly know nothing about ladies, little boy. You posted a freak and called her beautiful. Only a man who is hard up for girls would consider her sexy or beautiful. grin
Ya not a man so piss off Oba...all you post here is about the other stuff grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Justnotyou:

You're female right? Why don't you show us how much better than her you look?

Also are people here partially blind or just too inept & lazy to even look clearly & see that she's literally holding something in her hand that shouts out to even the untrained eye, as if that isn't enough mtis has already captioned her profession so what's to blame now, comprehension problems perhaps?

I get that body dysmorphia is a real issue so I'm not trying to body shame anyone & I also understand beauty lies in the eyes of... if people feel comfortable about their shapeless, potbellied women its okay, but this culture shouldn't be made the standard of beauty by any means, in my opinion it certainly doesn't deserve any recognition in such matters especially not that high enough to allow people to describe clearly fit women who work out to get in shape to seem as being less feminine, please let's try & stop being ignorant.

Guys are just jealous she is making it, they are not...fact grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
If she is a freaky why isit then she beautiful than the gals ya talking about.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2019
Justnotyou:

Boi diagnosing BDD doesn't work like that, mtis brought in an interesting discussion, he only shared his opinion about her beauty by comparing it to that of the average Nigerian girl, he then backed up his claim by starting to compare her beauty with your very own actress & in my opinion he's crushing you guys already.

In case you haven't figured out yet, she's a pro bodybuilder & her focus was on reaching her crazy aesthetics for the championship, which is a type of a beauty pageant if you think hard enough about it just not the usual one where contestants try to starve themselves to win, & as you probably guessed her gifts were put to good use as she's holding her reward right there in the picture, IMO, the best way to approach issues like this is through convincing us that what mtis is saying isn't true by providing us with your own truth on the matter or at least try & compare her with your body builders here & let it end at that.
Thanks man...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2019
Justnotyou:

What features makes one to be feminine?
where does she fit in now that you've established she's not feminine enough?

Maybe androgyny which refers to mixed biological sex characteristics in humans, it often refers to intersex people & she's not. As a gender identity, androgynous individuals may refer to themselves as non-binary, genderqueer, or gender neutral, but she's competing against women as a woman so she doesn't identify herself as that. As a form of gender expression, androgyny can be achieved through personal grooming or fashion not body building. Androgynous gender expression isn't it right? maybe you feel effeminate enough to consider her to be masculine? Care to give out your unbiased professional opinion?

grin grin ok boss stop using big words in ths forum...many folks here (from the other place grin) just like is chewed alittle... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.