Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6299389 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2019
If baba said it then is got be true..dont blame me.. grin grin

President Muhammadu Buhari has told his Ministers designate that majority Nigerians are extremely poor.
President Buhari said this on Tuesday at the end of a two-day Presidential Retreat for designate and senior Government officials.

https://maniagist.com/2019/08/21/majority-of-nigerians-are-poor-buhari-tells-new-ministers/

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2019
68816419:

let us forget GDP, how about this?
lets focus on this

For us, we need more debt because we can afford to pay back grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2019
samorobo:

Shut your hole there. Sammy didn't bother converting most especially when news has reached us on how worthless your currency has been fumbling. . grin grin

Throw a way your pride and embrace begging you beggar. .worship Sammy and adore him. Discredit yourself and lecture us on your wretched life so Sammy can come to your aid grin cheesy

Sammy! Sammy!! Sammy!!! grin grin grin cheesy
see this useless idiot trying to compare his worthless naira to the Cedi again grin grin grin grin grin

i will just use 500 cedis to buy your entire worthless country call nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

yeah kazi, next time will be farting in Tanzania cheesy grin
When you do that,don't forget to photoshoot the action!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
When you do that,don't forget to photoshoot the action!
i'll do that when i visit Tanzania.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2019
Best necklace ever..Kenyan made cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2019
OMFG! What the actual eff,Naijjans!?

Residents of Orange Grove, Johannesburg raided the house of a known Nigerian drug dealer, and made an unexpected discovery.

On Sunday morning, a group of residents from Orange Grove, Johannesburg raided the premises of a known drug dealer in the area, and discovered more than contraband.

Sowetan Live reports that the residents forced themselves inside and followed a foul smell, which led them to stained coffins, some with soil still on them.

Police arrived at the scene after the coffins were dragged into the street by shocked residents.

Orange Grove reportedly suffered a wave of raids led by residents recently, who say they are targeting properties they believe have been taken over by migrants.
https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/local-news/2168571/residents-find-used-coffins-during-drug-raid/

The nigga was stealing occupied coffins! Naijjans,dominating and amazing as always,GODDAMN! Ofc,the Saffans are just 'lazy and jealous'-GTFOHWTBS!!

It seems he was IPOBian,if it matters.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2019
kikuyu1:

https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/local-news/2168571/residents-find-used-coffins-during-drug-raid/

The nigga was stealing occupied coffins! Naijjans,dominating and amazing as always,GODDAMN! Ofc,the Saffans are just 'lazy and jealous'-GTFOHWTBS!!

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2019
World Economic Forum cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Kenyan students shine at 14th International Standards Olympiad cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Maasai Warrior cricket team. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2019
Fort Jesus to be protected by Sh500m seawall

The historic Fort Jesus has finally been secured from erosion after the construction of a seawall on the eastern side facing the Indian Ocean.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2019
davefurn:
Doesn't look true though.......saw on Twitter wanted Ghanaians to confirm.
It a perception report
A report base on what we the citizens of Ghana think about our government.

Base on our perception, we think our state institutions are corrupt.

Let take a scenario

I needed a passport for my younger sister and brother this week,
I applied for the passport on the 9th of August and paid GHS 400 for both of them.
It will take three weeks before i get the passport, meanwhile, i need the passport in two weeks time
so what do i do.....

I go to the ministry of Foreign Affairs ,pled my case, they directed me to the passport department because that is the only place where i can be helped.

One of the officers told me i should pay GHS 1200 cedis so that he help me get it in one week time for both of the kids...
if i dont get the passport in one week time, my little sis and bro will loose their scholarship to the University of Toronto

so i negotiated and got the price reduced to GHS 800
If i am asked whether my country is corrupt, i will say yes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Your cheap daily data bundle is really fucki.ng you up. grin Your pictures are the only ones we can't see.Serves you right. tongue Red mouthed, red bottomed kiberaMonkey idiot wants us to get a computer to see his red bum. Am sure your friends are ashamed of you by now. tongue

Dude, you are the only one who can't see my pictures and really complaining about it. I know I move your world. You spend the whole day trembling at what my response to you would be like and shake when you log in here. I know it disappoints you when you can't see what I posted in the long run because of the dilemma you find yourself in - you don't know how bad I hit you. Just buy a better phone Obaboon, or better yet, use a laptop if you have any. It's not so bad on you though, it's simply a photo of your ass. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Just30:
see this useless idiot trying to compare his worthless naira to the Cedi again grin grin grin grin grin

i will just use 500 cedis to buy your entire worthless country call nigeria

This banku goat talks without sense. Mumu there is a reason why every countries gdp is universally and generally accepted in dollar not CD grin grin. One boko haram state will buy your country and it's future and still retain loads of change
So tell what made your currency so useless Sammy would want to know. Hurry and answer me so we can go back to old fadama road and analyse it cheesy cheesy grin grin

Remember there is no running away from me cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2019
kikuyu1:

Mr Kikuyu, stop twisting stories. Why add "Nigerian" when it wasn't stated in ur link, huh? undecided ur link didn't even mention any nationality, u're too old for all these things.

Desist from scoring cheap point by altering stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Dude, you are the only one who can't see my pictures and really complaining about it. I know I move your world. You spend the whole day trembling at what my response to you would be like and shake when you log in here. I know it disappoints you when you can't see what I posted in the long run because of the dilemma you find yourself in - you don't know how bad I hit you. Just buy a better phone Obaboon, or better yet, use a laptop if you have any. It's not so bad on you though, it's simply a photo of your ass. grin grin grin grin grin

kiss and this is his face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Just30:
It a perception report
A report base on what we the citizens of Ghana think about our government.

Base on our perception, we think our state institutions are corrupt.

Let take a scenario

I needed a passport for my younger sister and brother this week,
I applied for the passport on the 9th of August and paid GHS 400 for both of them.
It will take three weeks before i get the passport, meanwhile, i need the passport in two weeks time
so what do i do.....

I go to the ministry of Foreign Affairs ,pled my case, they directed me to the passport department because that is the only place where i can be helped.

One of the officers told me i should pay GHS 1200 cedis so that he help me get it in one week time for both of the kids...
if i dont get the passport in one week time, my little sis and bro will loose their scholarship to the University of Toronto

so i negotiated and got the price reduced to GHS 800
If i am asked whether my country is corrupt, i will say yes.

Trash always ready to lie and cover up things. Just thesame way he did for his flooded kotoka trash even though there were multiple video online showing us the absolute waste of money that invested in that trashy facility.This your imaginary story doesn't hold water next time you want to lie or come up with a story kindly consult me for guidelines, I can be very helpful you know..
They are talking about the corruption that goes on within your govt not amongst individuals. Your story is so lame. Thank God you would be going to the polls soon then and only then we would watch the wind blow as it reveals the the yanch of fowl grin grin...I hope the opposition party investigates this as it is vivid akuffo brought massive nepotism with his administration ...this shows the strong ring of corruption

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Just30:
lets focus on this

For us, we need more debt because we can afford to pay back grin grin grin
see this one, it's a norm for IMF to warn countries on debt after luring them to take it for economic reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2019
kikuyu1:

Kikuyu shame on you . Your hate on anything nigeria will eventually be the end of you. So you had to go a long way by altering that post but foolishly kept the link along forgetting that we have hands to click and read the whole story... bloody hater ..and to think that this fool is well over 50 years old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pundamoti: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
What`s all this nonsense for Just list HDI rankings and close the goddamn thread!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kenya gets AU endorsement for UN Security Council seat smiley

Kenya has won the second round of voting at the African Union, effectively getting the UN Security Council endorsement.

Kenya garnered 37 votes against Djibouti’s 13 in a vote taken in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

“I congratulate Kenya for a well-deserved win and I am sure Kenya will ably represent our great continent at the UNSC,” Amb Mohammed Idris Farah of Djibouti said. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
pundamoti:
What`s all this nonsense for Just list HDI rankings and close the goddamn thread!

HDI rankings

101 Botswana cool
140 Ghana cool
142 Kenya cool
151 Cameroon
152 Solomon Islands
153 Papua New Guinea
154 Tanzania (United Republic of) grin
155 Syrian Arab Republic
156 Zimbabwe
157 Nigeria grin
158 Rwanda sad
159 Lesotho
159 Mauritania
161 Madagascar
162 Uganda
163 Benin
164 Senegal

http://hdr.undp.org/en/2018-update

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Logobenz0:
In Nigeria our filling station is either they use power or Leister. They don't use generator like kenya grin grin grin so all what you're just say is totally crap grin grin go and give the remaining 17 million starving idiots in your country power, ode? grin grin grin
I was talking about your countrymen taking generators to the filling station instead of just showing up with a jerrycan.... I was NOT talking about how your filling stations are powered!!!!
You will never witness generators being que'd up at the filling station anywhere else in Africa, this is a Nigerian only phenomenon since you have the worst power supply in Africa!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
samorobo:

Below is kenya's constant electricity.

I see you no.not longer talk nairoslum perhaps you have come to term with its trashy infastructure like your brothers I told that by the time we analyse it you will feel sorry for your country
You can post all the screenshots you want about Kenya's electricity, at the end of the day, it wont change the fact that few Nigerians have access to constant electricity! and infact, you have the worst power supply system in Africa!! The only thing you lead when it comes to power is the number of generators per capita!
How can a country of 190M only generate only 4,000MW of actual electricity!!!!! Ethiopia with only 90M generates waay more, Don't you have any industrial capacity/ I would have expected the "giant of Africa' to be an industrialized country like SA or Egypt that produce excess of 40,000MW.. not just depending on oil money for GDP..

And I posted plenty of pics That showed your less than Average CBD, which you denied , Unlike me who left you to go around upper-hill and Westlands with no objection because it was still technically part of the urban CBD, knowing very well that you left a big chunk of Nairobi's actual current CBD!!!

Do you even have a CBD or is it just a one stretch drive where all the buildings are in one line that you can see it all in a 5 minute drive??

For much of the weekend, Lagos, Africa’s largest city, has been hit badly by heavy floods.
But with the city’s drainage system mostly poorly planned and, in some places, non-existent, flooding has become a costly annual experience. The floods have been mainly seen on Lagos Island, the major business district, with paved roads and streets flooded no thanks to overflowing street gutters.https://qz.com/africa/1024504/lagos-floods-africas-largest-mega-city-has-a-major-drainage-problem/

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEOo6eTXkAASqKD?format=jpg&name=medium[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

HDI rankings

101 Botswana cool
140 Ghana cool
142 Kenya cool
151 Cameroon
152 Solomon Islands
153 Papua New Guinea
154 Tanzania (United Republic of) grin
155 Syrian Arab Republic
156 Zimbabwe
157 Nigeria grin
158 Rwanda sad
159 Lesotho
159 Mauritania
161 Madagascar
162 Uganda
163 Benin
164 Senegal

http://hdr.undp.org/en/2018-update

Thanks very much for promoting my country Botswana. Ghana and Kenya is doing very well. Some stupid Nigerians will come here and say both Ghana and Kenya are overrated. This time I will be waiting for this Nigerian idiot to open their big mouth

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fidha254:
You can post all the screenshots you want about Kenya's electricity, at the end of the day, it wont change the fact that few Nigerians have access to constand electricity! and infact, you have the worst power supply system in Africa!!

And I posted plenty of pics That showed your less than Average CBD, which you denied , Unlike me who left you to go around upper-hill and Westlands with no objection because it was still technically part of the urban CBD, knowing very well that you left a big chunk of Nairobi's actual current CBD!!!

Do you even have a CBD or is it just a one stretch drive where all the buildings are in one line that you can see it all in a 5 minute drive??

For much of the weekend, Lagos, Africa’s largest city, has been hit badly by heavy floods.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEOo6eTXkAASqKD?format=jpg&name=medium[/img]

The floods in Lagos is being caused by the dredging. Dangote Banana Island one Pacific are all to blame for the floods in Lagos the more they are dredging the more the sea level in Lagos is rising during the rainy season and high tide. You must understand that Lagos is not like Kenya Lagos is a flat-plane. So the more these man-made Islands the more flooding. What Lagos is trying to is build a Dubai in the middle of one of Africa's heaviest rain belts. Dubai is in the middle of the Desert with very little rain and high above sea level on the other hand some parts of Lagos are below sea level and building man-made Islands is a catastrophe

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Kenyan students shine at 14th International Standards Olympiad cool
so Kenyans are now white? wonderful

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
samorobo:

Kikuyu shame on you . Your hate on anything nigeria will eventually be the end of you. So you had to go a long way by altering that post but foolishly kept the link along forgetting that we have hands to click and read the whole story... bloody hater ..and to think that this fool is well over 50 years old

What do you mean? The link stated he was Naij:WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
theenchanter:
see this one, it's a norm for IMF to warn countries on debt after luring them to take it for economic reasons.
grin grin grin grin

IMF your debt is reaching a level whereby you won't be able to pay

debt servicing alreADY TAKES 80% of your revenue, currently
Nigeria has no option than to borrow more to pay salaries.

Its a circle grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4sWFJFge54

Kenyans you don't have any choice but to be Nigeria's junior. the world knows it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.