Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288089 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
samorobo:

Trash always ready to lie and cover up things. Just thesame way he did for his flooded kotoka trash even though there were multiple video online showing us the absolute waste of money that invested in that trashy facility.This your imaginary story doesn't hold water next time you want to lie or come up with a story kindly consult me for guidelines, I can be very helpful you know..
They are talking about the corruption that goes on within your govt not amongst individuals. Your story is so lame. Thank God you would be going to the polls soon then and only then we would watch the wind blow as it reveals the the yanch of fowl grin grin...I hope the opposition party investigates this as it is vivid akuffo brought massive nepotism with his administration ...this shows the strong ring of corruption
[/s]

your frustration is everywhere grin grin grin grin
#THRASH

you are reading something that tells you COrruption Perception Index
yet you are telling us im lying. grin grin grin

cant you read?
where is the lie? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
samorobo:

This banku goat talks without sense. Mumu there is a reason why every countries gdp is universally and generally accepted in dollar not CD grin grin. One boko haram state will buy your country and it's future and still retain loads of change
So tell what made your currency so useless Sammy would want to know. Hurry and answer me so we can go back to old fadama road and analyse it cheesy cheesy grin grin

Remember there is no running away from me cheesy grin
the fact still stands
when i come to your country with peanuts, i become an instant millionaire grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
See how Nigerians abroad are suffering. A Nigerian man in Indonesia jumps from 30 storey building down while he was trying to escape from the police. Them Nigerians will be opening their big and loud mouth saying that the best country in the world and in Africa. Watch the video on Instagram link below. All of these Nigerians adjust proud fools

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Du9aHnZCE/?igshid=ejd5vo72gxwx

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Just30:
[s][/s]

your frustration is everywhere grin grin grin grin
#THRASH

you are reading something that tells you COrruption Perception Index
yet you are telling us im lying. grin grin grin

cant you read?
where is the lie? grin grin grin

Please just 30 what do you think about the Nigerian man which threw himself down a 30 story building in Indonesia while trying to run from the police. I believe you was one of those Get Rich or Die Trying Nigerians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pundamoti: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

HDI rankings

101 Botswana cool
140 Ghana cool
142 Kenya cool
151 Cameroon
152 Solomon Islands
153 Papua New Guinea
154 Tanzania (United Republic of) grin
155 Syrian Arab Republic
156 Zimbabwe
157 Nigeria grin
158 Rwanda sad
159 Lesotho
159 Mauritania
161 Madagascar
162 Uganda
163 Benin
164 Senegal

http://hdr.undp.org/en/2018-update

HDI captures everything that you guys have been talking about here for ages! As it stands,Nigeria needs sustained 10% economic growth for at least 5 years to reach Kenya`s level of development! Unfortunately, Kenya is doing 6% growth and Nigeria 1 % economic growth! Third world country went into recession 3 years ago! Crazy! Remove oil from Nigeria's economy and it`s the world`s poorest nation! Oil generates 90% of forex! Already it has the most poor people in the whole world.1% economic growth for 3% population growth means poverty rate in Nigeria is only increasing.Please don`t compare Nigeria with Kenya.Btw Kenya will start producing oil and can foresee her GDP tripling in around 5 years time.Nigeria is a disaster waiting to happen.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
edon21:

so Kenyans are now white? wonderful

Kenyans come in all shades even green like Tylan. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
samorobo:

This banku goat talks without sense. Mumu there is a reason why every countries gdp is universally and generally accepted in dollar not CD grin grin. One boko haram state will buy your country and it's future and still retain loads of change
So tell what made your currency so useless Sammy would want to know. Hurry and answer me so we can go back to old fadama road and analyse it cheesy cheesy grin grin

Remember there is no running away from me cheesy grin
the fact still stands
when i come to your country with peanuts, i become an instant millionaire
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please just 30 what do you think about the Nigerian man which threw himself down a 30 story building in Indonesia while trying to run from the police. I believe you was one of those Get Rich or Die Trying Nigerians
Nigeria is not that much of a bad place

i Just dont know why people will do everything not to come back to their own country
The grass can be greener when we work hard

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
pundamoti:
What`s all this nonsense for Just list HDI rankings and close the goddamn thread!

We've done that since the beginning-these geniuses retreat hurling insults and denial in ways you can't imagine-like this! They deleted identifiers from my link. You'll find these guys have normalised an abominable socioculture that idealizes falsity and dishonesty.

No dead bodies were found, and some coffins appeared to be new.

Dead bodies & used caskets found in Nigerian man's house in Orange Grove @eNCA pic.twitter.com/6aT77AmhmG
— Papito ? (@BaeSickGuy) August 18, 2019

Police arrived at the scene after the coffins were dragged into the street by s

https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/local-news/2168571/residents-find-used-coffins-during-drug-raid/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Just30:
It a perception report
A report base on what we the citizens of Ghana think about our government.

Base on our perception, we think our state institutions are corrupt.

Let take a scenario

I needed a passport for my younger sister and brother this week,
I applied for the passport on the 9th of August and paid GHS 400 for both of them.
It will take three weeks before i get the passport, meanwhile, i need the passport in two weeks time
so what do i do.....

I go to the ministry of Foreign Affairs ,pled my case, they directed me to the passport department because that is the only place where i can be helped.

One of the officers told me i should pay GHS 1200 cedis so that he help me get it in one week time for both of the kids...
if i dont get the passport in one week time, my little sis and bro will loose their scholarship to the University of Toronto

so i negotiated and got the price reduced to GHS 800
If i am asked whether my country is corrupt, i will say yes.
I have stayed in Ghana for a couple of years Ghana is not corrupt. Go to Nigeria and see what corruption is they will tell you if you don't give us money we shall kill you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Thanks very much for promoting my country Botswana. Ghana and Kenya is doing very well. Some stupid Nigerians will come here and say both Ghana and Kenya are overrated. This time I will be waiting for this Nigerian idiot to open their big mouth

Tbh,Bots should be doing better-I find them very complacent;the few I've met at any rate. Almost like Tzns but not as bad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
kikuyu1:

We've done that since the beginning-these geniuses retreat hurling insults and denial in ways you can't imagine-like this! They deleted identifiers from my link. You'll find these guys have normalised an abominable socioculture that idealizes falsity and dishonesty.

https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/local-news/2168571/residents-find-used-coffins-during-drug-raid/
One of the things you must understand about Nigerians they never want to hear the truth and they can do everything to make a lying become the truth. The main reason for this is because they can achieve nothing in their lives a bunch of failures just fooling themselves up and down the place by lying to themselves for money tonight why the ship they are on a sinking

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
If baba said it then is got be true..dont blame me.. grin grin

President Muhammadu Buhari has told his Ministers designate that majority Nigerians are extremely poor.
President Buhari said this on Tuesday at the end of a two-day Presidential Retreat for designate and senior Government officials.

https://maniagist.com/2019/08/21/majority-of-nigerians-are-poor-buhari-tells-new-ministers/

And he exposed them more

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
pundamoti:

HDI captures everything that you guys have been talking about here for ages! As it stands,Nigeria needs sustained 10% economic growth for at least 5 years to reach Kenya`s level of development! Unfortunately, Kenya is doing 6% growth and Nigeria 1 % economic growth! Third world country went into recession 3 years ago! Crazy! Remove oil from Nigeria's economy and it`s the world`s poorest nation! Oil generates 90% of forex! Already it has the most poor people in the whole world.1% economic growth for 3% population growth means poverty rate in Nigeria is only increasing.Please don`t compare Nigeria with Kenya.Btw Kenya will start producing oil and can foresee her GDP tripling in around 5 years time.Nigeria is a disaster waiting to happen.

I wonder how comes their GDP per capita grows while their population is growing 4× faster than GDP...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Life and death at Masai Mara, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
#Kenya: Maasai Mara Hotels Run Out of Beds on Wildebeest Crossing

Hotels in Maasai Mara have run out of bed space on increased tourist arrivals following the annual wildebeest migration. This has compelled visitors to seek accommodation in private homes.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stevoh18:

And he exposed them more

This is what I have been telling you for beginning that Nigerians cannot work they are criminal worshipers. Now you Kenyans can see everything I said is coming true only think Nigerians know how to do proud fools

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
pundamoti:

I have been trying to explain to you Kenyans from beginning. Nigeria is like a dead donkey which died in the 60s. I do not even know why you Kenyans believe Nigeria is a country. You cannot compare something which is dead to something which is leaving

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
gallivant:

Kenyans come in all shades even green like Tylan. cool

We already no, the 1% White/Asian Kenyans at the top of society hosting most of the wealth and achievements and Native Black Kenyans at the bottom with the scraps.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stevoh18:

And he exposed them more

Video evidence/ multiple witnesses or bullshit, I'll be waiting.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

We already no, the 1% White/Asian Kenyans at the top of society hosting most of the wealth and achievements and Native Black Kenyans at the bottom with the scraps.

White worship is your dilemma. Yours alone to decipher son. I am guessing by your logic Nigerians bleach thinking that will bring them wealth and archievements?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have been trying to explain to you Kenyans from beginning. Nigeria is like a dead donkey which died in the 60s. I do not even know why you Kenyans believe Nigeria is a country. You cannot compare something which is dead to something which is leaving

So your telling me a dead country is wealthier than your country, more powerful than your country, more industrialized than your country, more influential than your country, more technologically advanced than your country, more economically busy than your country? So what does that make your country, beyond dead. No I got it your countries similar to that of an Aborted Fetus"!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
gallivant:

White worship is your dilemma. Yours alone to decipher son. I am guessing by your logic Nigerians bleach thinking that will bring them wealth and archievements?

Stop trying to project your own White worshipping on others. If you want to be fourth class citizens in your own land and sell your daughters to European pedophiles that's fine for you, but stop trying to pretend others want to join you in it. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
edon21:

so Kenyans are now white? wonderful

Kenya is a diverse and multiracial society boy

And those are kenyan indians

Are you really Michigan educated

You lack exposure

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
edon21:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4sWFJFge54

Kenyans you don't have any choice but to be Nigeria's junior. the world knows it

Continue being deluded

Kenya can only be a junior to south Africa , Egypt ,Ethiopia etc
But not Nigeria , Nigeria is a failure

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
kikuyu1:
OMFG! What the actual eff,Naijjans!?

The nigga was stealing occupied coffins! Naijjans,dominating and amazing as always,GODDAMN! Ofc,the Saffans are just 'lazy and jealous'-GTFOHWTBS!!

It seems he was IPOBian,if it matters.
Bombastic animal grin grin old black fool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fidha254:
I was talking about your countrymen taking generators to the filling station instead of just showing up with a jerrycan.... I was NOT talking about how your filling stations are powered!!!!
You will never witness generators being que'd up at the filling station anywhere else in Africa, this is a Nigerian only phenomenon since you have the worst power supply in Africa!
But that was then not now. So you have nothing to say tongue grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Stop trying to project your own White worshipping on others. If you want to be fourth class citizens in your own land and sell your daughters to European pedophiles that's fine for you, but stop trying to pretend others want to join you in it. grin

Your words not mine. Quit projecting your ideals on me son and post your memes. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
tylann:

Kenya is a diverse and multiracial society boy

And those are kenyan indians

Are you really Michigan educated

You lack exposure

Dont bother with village folk.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
kikuyu1:

Tbh,Bots should be doing better-I find them very complacent;the few I've met at any rate. Almost like Tzns but not as bad.
What do u know about Tswanas? I know them,I even speak a bit of their tongue.Stop talking what u know nothing about
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Dude, you are the only one who can't see my pictures and really complaining about it. I know I move your world. You spend the whole day trembling at what my response to you would be like and shake when you log in here. I know it disappoints you when you can't see what I posted in the long run because of the dilemma you find yourself in - you don't know how bad I hit you. Just buy a better phone Obaboon, or better yet, use a laptop if you have any. It's not so bad on you though, it's simply a photo of your ass. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fidha254:
You can post all the screenshots you want about Kenya's electricity, at the end of the day, it wont change the fact that few Nigerians have access to constant electricity! and infact, you have the worst power supply system in Africa!! The only thing you lead when it comes to power is the number of generators per capita!
How can a country of 190M only generate only 4,000MW of actual electricity!!!!! Ethiopia with only 90M generates waay more, Don't you have any industrial capacity/ I would have expected the "giant of Africa' to be an industrialized country like SA or Egypt that produce excess of 40,000MW.. not just depending on oil money for GDP..

And I posted plenty of pics That showed your less than Average CBD, which you denied , Unlike me who left you to go around upper-hill and Westlands with no objection because it was still technically part of the urban CBD, knowing very well that you left a big chunk of Nairobi's actual current CBD!!!

Do you even have a CBD or is it just a one stretch drive where all the buildings are in one line that you can see it all in a 5 minute drive??

For much of the weekend, Lagos, Africa’s largest city, has been hit badly by heavy floods.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEOo6eTXkAASqKD?format=jpg&name=medium[/img]

It's funny that this shiit is coming from a Kenyan, like seriously? grin grin grin a Kenyan is talking about electricity and flood shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin Dude are you mad or you're just plain stupid cheesy grin no, tell me I wanna know? Nairobi has been experiencing flood since before she gained her independent till now grin grin Lagos CBD is bigger than your useless nairoslum CBD grin very clean and big, unlike nairoslum that you'll just walk around the CBD for just 2 minutes grin grin what about electricity? Electricity we're building it now, by 2021 we will have 24/7 stable electricity grin grin you don't have Common shame. Only 17 million people has access to electricity in the whole of that shitthol grin grin thunder fire you there grin fire your shot black blokos there grin Nigeria is not Kenya's mate wether you like it or not tongue grin grin

Enjoy your bombastic godforsaken shitthol capital tongue grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.