Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6299378 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Its strange.A Tz man started but others suffered the most! Is it because we liberated them? Or is because we lead SADC? Or is due to our communism?

South Africans are really bad people. After all this liberation they still confiscate your only dreamliner? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You only have two dreamliners, when one is confiscated, you only have one remaining. Don't blame me for asking.........perhaps if you had more, it would be an inappropriate question. grin grin grin grin

BTW, you didn't answer my question. How soft is this Tanzanian woman? grin grin grin

[img]https://capturedbyclaire.files./2012/09/dsc_9952.jpg[/img]
They held Airbus!
And you doesn't know a dreamliner how it look like.The pic I posted with lawyer inside it was of Airbus,a dremliner don't have that configurations.You simply has no clue on these engineering stuff.Just keep on walking from kibera to nowhere everyday
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

South Africans are really bad people. After all this liberation they still confiscate your only dreamliner? grin grin grin
let me help you..
A dreamliner don't look this way

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

baba dont give a sh.tt..its not his cows which has been affected grin
You're right grin but uhuru don't give a fvck. Since it's not his chang'aa drinks they distroyed in SA grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
This guy was right... grin grin
This guy too was also right grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

they are consoling themselves

let them show us the evidence

let us compare the numbers of Nigerians killed in South Africa and Kenyans
Yes we know. They killed more Nigerians in SA more than Kenyans. But the way you put it that they killed more Nigerian drug dealers in SA than Kenyan drug dealers. You're just pained because the south Africans exposed you idiots grin you're Pained because they didn't mentioned Nigerians as the Main drug dealers in SA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

precisely

they are only Igbos
Oga leave Nigeria tribes out of this. Face your tribalism in your shitthol. According to KaziKazi grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Yes we know. They killed more Nigerians in SA more than Kenyans. But the way you put it that they killed more Nigerian drug dealers in SA than Kenyan drug dealers. You're just pained because the south Africans exposed you idiots grin you're Pained because they didn't mentioned Nigerians as the Main drug dealers in SA grin grin

then let us compare the number of Nigerian drug dealers arrested in South Africa compared to Kenyans arrested in South Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

See dude south african started killing you criminals tge first day you set foot into their colony and started peddling drugs .damn it dude just google it grin cheesy
Don't mind that guy. The south African government listed kenyans among the biggest drug dealers in SA and the guy is busy talking about numbers grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

let us compare the numbers

South Africans know Nigerians as drug dealers
as simple as that
But they have exposed you people as the biggest drug dealers in SA. Why are you crying grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2019
kid09077979444:
[url][/url]

Lol
This alone shows that you're a big fool. grin why are you showing us your pictures grin so you're the criminal they have been looking for since grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2019
kid09077979444:

Are u sure u are not a drug dealer?
Maybe you're the drug dealer because they have been looking for you since. Useless criminal like you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2019
kid09077979444:

cheesy
Bombastic criminal like you grin grin foolish armed robber like you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

then let us compare the number of Nigerian drug dealers arrested in South Africa compared to Kenyans arrested in South Africa
Compare which numbers. I'm not in South Africa, you're not in South Africa. So how can we compare them. Or are you a police officer in SA. Or are you a drug dealer grin you can compare them if you can then grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
let me help you..
A dreamliner don't look this way

They confiscated a cheap plane then? How low they think of you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2019
kid09077979444:

Bastard
Bastard son of a thousand father grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
They held Airbus!
And you doesn't know a dreamliner how it look like.The pic I posted with lawyer inside it was of Airbus,a dremliner don't have that configurations.You simply has no clue on these engineering stuff.Just keep on walking from kibera to nowhere everyday

You claim to live in SA and can't construct a simple English sentence my friend?

Dude, which engineering do you keep talking about? I don't care which plane they confiscated. Thing is they confiscated one. The interior of a plane can be configured based on what the customer wants and telling me that what they confiscated is an airbus has nothing to do with Engineering. We all know you are no engineer - reason you think everything is engineering.

Now, tell me how soft this Tanzanian woman is. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2019
kid09077979444:

Criminal
Your father is a criminal, your brother is a criminal, while you're the confirm criminal grin grin foolish armed robber grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Wow! Wish I had simple sources and links but let me condense the issues as I've been told as there are several behind these latest attacks. Warning:lateral thinking required! Yes,there is not just xenophobia but genuine anti black hatred among many black Saffas a number of whom simply can't comprehend how their fellow Africans succeed. Tbh,its not their fault-the legacy of apartheid has left many undereducated-ask any Kenyan or anyone else in a Saffa uni their general standard;you'll be shocked! I've had cousins and nephews in Cape Town and Western Cape unis. At the same time many foreigners are into crime with Naijjans as usual taking the prize antagonising the locals.
As I said earlier this latest episode has the hallmarks of the Global Elites particularly the UK and France:Naij finally signed the AFTA while they'll underpin the new ECO to replace the CFA,the currency allowing France to enslave W Africa.
Lagos, Nigeria (CNN)As part of its plans to make Africa a more integrated continent, leaders of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) have adopted the name 'ECO' for a planned single currency to be used in the region.

The 15 member group announced at the end of an ECOWAS summit in Abuja, Nigeria's capital on Saturday.
Six member countries, including Nigeria, Liberia, and Ghana, could be swapping their currencies for a new one - the ECO.
Eight ECOWAS countries (Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Mali, Niger, Senegal, and Togo) currently jointly use the CFA franc.
Originally intended to be launched in 2000, the ECO has been postponed multiple times, and the newest target date is 2020.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/01/africa/single-trade-currency-ecowas/index.html

This continental trade area will boost trade in ways most of us are yet to understand:
The UN Economic Commission for Africa thinks AfCFTA has the potential to raise intra-African trade by 15% to 25%, or $50 billion to $70 billion, by 2040.

Brookings’s analyst Landry Signé estimates that if AfCFTA works as intended, Africa will have a combined consumer and business spending of $6.7 trillion in 2030.

France can't have that! Without Africa France is nothing-they've said it themselves! Instigating friction between Africa's largest economies (on paper) isn't difficult. You should know France is BH's main financier and suppliersadcheck how many times Agence France Presse has revived Shekau.) Why were they threatening Naij based Saffas? These same niggas have killed 50,000+ Naijjans and suddenly care enough about their victims to threaten foreign f'tards-really!?
Jean-Fraude is hitting back at Naij.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Black South Africans are just bunch of lazy zulus grin grin they can't do anything. That's why their unemployment rates is the highest in the continent grin and if other foreingners leave their useless shitthol country, their economy will collapse once.

If that's what you really believe then it shouldn't be an issue to pack up and leave South Africans to their destiny.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2019
kikuyu1:
Wow! Wish I had simple sources and links but let me condense the issues as I've been told as there are several behind these latest attacks. Warning:lateral thinking required! Yes,there is not just xenophobia but genuine anti black hatred among many black Saffas a number of whom simply can't comprehend how their fellow Africans succeed. Tbh,its not their fault-the legacy of apartheid has left many undereducated-ask any Kenyan or anyone else in a Saffa uni their general standard;you'll be shocked! I've had cousins and nephews in Cape Town and Western Cape unis. At the same time many foreigners are into crime with Naijjans as usual taking the prize antagonising the locals.
As I said earlier this latest episode has the hallmarks of the Global Elites particularly the UK and France:Naij finally signed the AFTA while they'll underpin the new ECO to replace the CFA,the currency allowing France to enslave W Africa.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/01/africa/single-trade-currency-ecowas/index.html

This continental trade area will boost trade in ways most of us are yet to understand:

France can't have that! Without Africa France is nothing-they've said it themselves! Instigating friction between Africa's largest economies (on paper) isn't difficult. You should know France is BH's main financier and suppliersadcheck how many times Agence France Presse has revived Shekau.) Why were they threatening Naij based Saffas? These same niggas have killed 50,000+ Naijjans and suddenly care enough about their victims to threaten foreign f'tards-really!?
Jean-Fraude is hitting back at Naij.
somebody should give this man a bottle of chang'aa.

WTF is this trash? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You only have two dreamliners, when one is confiscated, you only have one remaining. Don't blame me for asking.........perhaps if you had more, it would be an inappropriate question. grin grin grin grin

BTW, you didn't answer my question. How soft is this Tanzanian woman? grin grin grin

What is her name? How can you know is a Tanzanian?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Black South Africans are just bunch of lazy zulus grin grin they can't do anything. That's why their unemployment rates is the highest in the continent grin and if other foreingners leave their useless shitthol country, their economy will collapse once.

foreigners should pack and leave South Africa

South Africa will be a great power without immigrants
most immigrants are useless and a just burden to the South African economy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.