Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,264 members, 7,867,692 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6298541 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Go there and see the link I showed you. Kenyans are the biggest drug dealers in SA, fact? grin grin

Ouch that was hot grin cheesy grin the go down and see reply was on point cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

let us compare the numbers

South Africans know Nigerians as drug dealers
as simple as that

Damn it you are desperate, you really want to compare.

Tell those criminal minded Pablo Escobars to stop peddling cheap drugs then you will have no death to record let alone comparing grin grin

Sammy! Sammy!! Sammy!!! cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Its strange.A Tz man started but others suffered the most! Is it because we liberated them? Or is because we lead SADC? Or is due to our communism?

No it's the Kenyan drug peddlers with their Pablo Escobar and EL CHAPO mindset that started it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

let us compare the numbers

Hahahahahaha sammmmmy loooook " DESPERATION" grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
This guy too was also right grin grin grin

You are trouble oooooooo grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Yes we know. They killed more Nigerians in SA more than Kenyans. But the way you put it that they killed more Nigerian drug dealers in SA than Kenyan drug dealers. You're just pained because the south Africans exposed you idiots grin you're Pained because they didn't mentioned Nigerians as the Main drug dealers in SA grin grin

They are the " PABLO ESCOBAR" and "EL CHAPO" OF AFRICA grin grin grin They have been busted that's why they are crying cheesy grin cheesy

I will keep thanking you for that link grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

then let us compare the number of Nigerian drug dealers arrested in South Africa compared to Kenyans arrested in South Africa

Hahaha MR COMPARER....ALWSYS COMPARING grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Don't mind that guy. The south African government listed kenyans among the biggest drug dealers in SA and the guy is busy talking about numbers grin grin

Correction bro ..they are not among the biggest, "THEY ARE THE BIGGEST" grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
But they have exposed you people as the biggest drug dealers in SA. Why are you crying grin

Now you are talking grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Compare which numbers. I'm not in South Africa, you're not in South Africa. So how can we compare them. Or are you a police officer in SA. Or are you a drug dealer grin you can compare them if you can then grin

Oh my gawd..I love the way you answered him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
theenchanter:
somebody should give this man a bottle of chang'aa.

WTF is this trash? undecided

Hahahahahaha that one is always high on a rotten dog pvssy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

foreigners should pack and leave South Africa

South Africa will be a great power without immigrants
most immigrants are useless and a just burden to the South African economy

You are right...kenyans pls lead the way..that's if they've not killed you all

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
theenchanter:
i've known u to be a lover of conspiracy theory since i've known u on this forum but i don't know u've added grandieur delusion to it.

How's w. Africa replacing the cfa with eco when cfa is spent by only d french speaking countries? don't u know eco is meant for regional transaction and w. African countries will still have their own currencies? I mean how dumb can u be after this ur sh1t?

How's france enslaving w. Africa with cfa? Like, are u normal at all? Several w.african countries don't even spend it. It's like saying UK is enslaving e. Africa with d shilling, does that make sense to u, lowbrow?

The second part of ur post is sh1t and i've decided not to dignify it with a response anymore.

If i'm not responding to ur usual verbal diarrhoea, it doesn't mean i'm as dumb as u're or a conspiracy theorist like u fool.. just know i didn't reply cos ur stupidity caught me unaware.

The bolded begs the question " WHY IS KIKUYU DAFT AND DESPERATE".. HE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE WRITING THAT NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
gallivant:

But you are not wanted there, you can't force your will in a foreign country. What's the point of staying when everybody knows the violence will flare up again? The smart thing to do is pack up and leave and this applies to everyone.

I hope you've also advice those kenyans most especially the criminal ones, trust me they need it

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by cossano(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
As a Kenyan I have known for a very long time that kenya is the biggest transhipment point for drugs in Africa. Its therefore not surprising to see Kenyans being mentioned as the largest drug dealers in south Africa. Our political landscape is filled with chapo type dudes and kenya risks becoming a narco state, second only to Guinea Bissau in africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
cossano:
As a Kenyan I have known for a very long time that kenya is the biggest transhipment point for drugs in Africa. Its therefore not surprising to see Kenyans being mentioned as the largest drug dealers in south Africa. Our political landscape is filled with chapo type dudes and kenya risks becoming a narco state, second only to Guinea Bissau in africa
Buda, hivi wewe ni haga ama nyap? Jibu la hii swali ndio passport yako. Nipe.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
cossano:
shut up you are not a kenyan you are just a wannabe....when we start killing nigerians here in kenya....we will get you tooo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ebonyi(abakaliki): The poorest state in Igbo land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HGx00YxZiY

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Apologies! I clearly crossed the line there, didn't I ?
samorobo:

Hey dude have you no respect for elders? Is tiwa savage your mate?. She is old enough to be your mother
....if she hadn't marry late she would have had a son your age...or is respecting elders a taboo in kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
cossano:

Thanks Bro.. you are a truth speaker.. obviously your brother's are now beginning to attack most especially that one that is attacking you in Swahili grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jonraid:
Apologies! I clearly crossed the line there, didn't I ?

Of course you Did.. you should have used someone younger to makes your jokes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
I get it
mtisTheQubit:
No trips for me now...i don want Wahala for now grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Owerri is so damn beautiful... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91dswXjibgY

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Honestly speaking, it must suck being a Nigerian!
mtisTheQubit:

both grin grin
no one touches my southy lassies grin

An yes Nigeria got issues...its not only in S.A..most countries i know dont like em naijas..FACT...some naija peeps just want to spoil for others..Image yourself being a Nigerian today...you cant even enjoy good life out there coz every one looking at you like ya a thief,a scammer of just cult member
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
I did view the video. She spoke what she felt was the truth!
Problemkid1:
I don't really get it? If you don't want them in your country then you send them out. Not by killing people and burning their cars and business. What kind of people are they? South Africans are really different from others. What this lady say, says it all? And when you tell them about apartheid, they got mad or rather denied it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

for Pete's sake, keep off the Kenyan lady obsession..don't you have Nigerians ladies or what...

Please stop trying to run and change the subject and explain this coonery going on in Kenya. grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp5AM99ncd4 [/url]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
How much for a unit?
samorobo:
Owerri is so damn beautiful... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91dswXjibgY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jonraid:
How much for a unit?

Honestly I don't know...I don't live there but it can't be as expensive as those in Lagos or Abuja ..Owerri is still developing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Alright Sam!
samorobo:

Of course you Did.. you should have used someone younger to makes your jokes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Please stop trying to run and change the subject and explain this coonery going on in Kenya. grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp5AM99ncd4 [/url]

You noticed how he was trying to outsmart you..pls he should stick to the subject

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
theenchanter:
and who told u i'm going there, are u insane?
grin grin grin theenchanter who provoke you today na cheesy I never see you in this kind mood before ooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.