Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6298958 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
kid09077979444:

Lol
LMAO grin grin this fool think editing my post will make him feel better. Hahahaha. I repeat. Your father is a complete criminal, your brother is a bombastic criminal while you're a useless and hopeless criminal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2019
kid09077979444:

I will torment u till u commit suicide lol
Meeeeee shocked shocked shocked torment me LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin does this criminal knows the meaning of my moniker grin grin nobody can torment me in this life grin you see you, I will make you Useless in this forum, just watch and see grin grin hopeless, frustrated bastard. grin grin useless criminal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
kikuyu1:
Wow! Wish I had simple sources and links but let me condense the issues as I've been told as there are several behind these latest attacks. Warning:lateral thinking required! Yes,there is not just xenophobia but genuine anti black hatred among many black Saffas a number of whom simply can't comprehend how their fellow Africans succeed. Tbh,its not their fault-the legacy of apartheid has left many undereducated-ask any Kenyan or anyone else in a Saffa uni their general standard;you'll be shocked! I've had cousins and nephews in Cape Town and Western Cape unis. At the same time many foreigners are into crime with Naijjans as usual taking the prize antagonising the locals.
As I said earlier this latest episode has the hallmarks of the Global Elites particularly the UK and France:Naij finally signed the AFTA while they'll underpin the new ECO to replace the CFA,the currency allowing France to enslave W Africa.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/01/africa/single-trade-currency-ecowas/index.html

This continental trade area will boost trade in ways most of us are yet to understand:

France can't have that! Without Africa France is nothing-they've said it themselves! Instigating friction between Africa's largest economies (on paper) isn't difficult. You should know France is BH's main financier and suppliersadcheck how many times Agence France Presse has revived Shekau.) Why were they threatening Naij based Saffas? These same niggas have killed 50,000+ Naijjans and suddenly care enough about their victims to threaten foreign f'tards-really!?
Jean-Fraude is hitting back at Naij.
You're mental grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
gallivant:

If that's what you really believe then it shouldn't be an issue to pack up and leave South Africans to their destiny.
We have Leave already. Tell your drug dealers brothers to leave too grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:
lipsrsealed

Nigerians attacking each other in the name of anti xenophobic protests

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/xenophobia-lady-shares-photos-of-injuries-she-sustained-and-damages-done-to-her-car.html
They didn't attack each other Oga. Your desperation will kill you one day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
theenchanter:
somebody should give this man a bottle of chang'aa.

WTF is this trash? undecided

For you and your faithful wife!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by HarryDuce(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

foreigners should pack and leave South Africa

South Africa will be a great power without immigrants
most immigrants are useless and a just burden to the South African economy
Immigrants going about their businesses you mean? Have you watched the news lately?

South African companies dominate the Media, telecom, retail & wholesale sectors alike in many African countries. I bet they should be chased out also? All I see is an incredibly lazy and incompetent government that has failed her illiterate populace. There's no blaming foreigners here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
HarryDuce:
Immigrants going about their businesses you mean? Have you watched the news lately?

South African companies dominate the Media, telecom, retail & wholesale sectors alike in many African countries. I bet they should be chased out also? All I see is an incredibly lazy and incompetent government that has failed her illiterate populace. There's no blaming foreigners here.
Harry abeg leave that guy jare. He's not thinking straight. Most of these kenyans here are not thinking straight.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Lady,I posted different planes there.The top pic was a dreamliner in Mumbai.then the next photo was the Tanzania's gov lawyers inside the plane which was held in SA,they were bringing the bird home yesterday evening

In most countries pilots get to fly planes, not government lawyers. It's clear the airline business is new to you folks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
kikuyu1:

As I said earlier this latest episode has the hallmarks of the Global Elites particularly the UK and France:Naij finally signed the AFTA while they'll underpin the new ECO to replace the CFA,the currency allowing France to enslave W Africa.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/01/africa/single-trade-currency-ecowas/index.html

This continental trade area will boost trade in ways most of us are yet to understand:

France can't have that! Without Africa France is nothing-they've said it themselves! Instigating friction between Africa's largest economies (on paper) isn't difficult. You should know France is BH's main financier and suppliersadcheck how many times Agence France Presse has revived Shekau.) [b]Why were they threatening Naij based Saffas? These same niggas have killed 50,000+ Naijjans and suddenly care enough about their victims to threaten foreign f'tards-really!?
Jean-Fraude is hitting back at Naij.[/b].
kikuyu1:

For you and your faithful wife!
i've known u to be a lover of conspiracy theory since i've known u on this forum but i don't know u've added grandieur delusion to it.

How's w. Africa replacing the cfa with eco when cfa is spent by only d french speaking countries? don't u know eco is meant for regional transaction and w. African countries will still have their own currencies? I mean how dumb can u be after this ur sh1t?

How's france enslaving w. Africa with cfa? Like, are u normal at all? Several w.african countries don't even spend it. It's like saying UK is enslaving e. Africa with d shilling, does that make sense to u, lowbrow?

The second part of ur post is sh1t and i've decided not to dignify it with a response anymore.

If i'm not responding to ur usual verbal diarrhoea, it doesn't mean i'm as dumb as u're or a conspiracy theorist like u fool.. just know i didn't reply cos ur stupidity caught me unaware.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

foreigners should pack and leave South Africa

South Africa will be a great power without immigrants
most immigrants are useless and a just burden to the South African economy

this is the most senseless post i've seen today.

U're obviously a numbskull with nothing upstair but troll.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi aka Kumamoto, seems your Zoogerian brothers don't fancy you much in real life. They tink you are thieves. grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi do you sell drugs aside from jikos? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
theenchanter:
this is the most senseless post i've seen today.

U're obviously a numbskull with nothing upstair but troll.

But you are not wanted there, you can't force your will in a foreign country. What's the point of staying when everybody knows the violence will flare up again? The smart thing to do is pack up and leave and this applies to everyone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
gallivant:

But you are not wanted there, you can't force your will in a foreign country. What's the point of staying when everybody knows the violence will flare up again? The smart thing to do is pack up and leave.
and who told u i'm going there, are u insane?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
theenchanter:
and who told u i'm going there, are u insane?

If you are not going it means you have a working brain. Kudos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sammy don land grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

we can compare the number of Nigerian drug dealers killed in South Africa and Kenyans

when you are ready lets us start

The bold confirms your urgent need to save your country's name,perhaps those kenyan criminals should have thought of that before ruining people's lives with those cheap ass drugs grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

where are the corpses

Nigerians have been killed in South Africa more than Kenyans
can we compare the numbers

See dude there is no point comparing numbers..obviously Nigerians are more there due to our population back home but when you compare death per capita grin grin you will see how nourished the earth as become because of kenyan sweet corpse grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Black South Africans are just bunch of lazy zulus grin grin they can't do anything. That's why their unemployment rates is the highest in the continent grin and if other foreingners leave their useless shitthol country, their economy will collapse once.

Yeah you right bro..by the way thanks for that post ...I mean the one that exposed the supposedly innocent drug lords of Africa "KENYANS" grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

where is your green airways

Hahaha dude why are you so damn impatient, why do I get this feeling that you are more impatient than we Nigerians. Boy be patient untill the company are done with it..I mean 100 Boeing ain't easy to make...oohhh I see you are afraid that the beautiful Africa last hope airline (GREEN AFRICA AIRLINE) will turn out bad like you forbidden ever making losses airline grin grin hahaha you have nothing to worry about Nigeria is not Kenya that has a disgrace for an airline...please tell your govt to change it from the "pride of Africa" to the " disgrace of Africa" grin cheesy

Sammy! Sammy!! Sammy!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

where is the evidence

let us compare the numbers as simple that

ARE YOU STILL COMPARING grin grin
Hahaha someone is in severe pain grin cheesy
Problemkid you are wicked , why exposed their sorry little criminals asses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Nairaland s likea drunk man...always speaks the truth..when you see guys spew stuff here behind their keyboards, its the truth they wanna say but can't do outside there..Go to any social media, look around an observe how folks speak what is in their heart..You can keep pretending but we know Nigeria got massive issues..Biafra never died an people who wanna talk about it are suppressed..fact.
Keep on sugar-coating stuff but reality will be the judge..once in Kenya we pretended stuff like that we paid for it (2007-2008)..Now we talk about it..You guys are tribalist to the core..

Bro you are free to believe what you want, I mean damn its a free world isn't it...I just felt that I should help you clarify things as I noticed you been mislead... This is not even something worth arguing dude grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok guy show me evidence of kenyans ruthlessly killed by those south Africans yesterday as you say..stop dragging us into your silly wishful thinking
. Bro I thought I showed you how your brother's where beaten to death by your so called gods yesterday...ARE YOU SURE YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE HOW YOUR gods ENDED THE LIVES OF THOSE CRIMINALS grin grin grin grin

Sammy! Sammy!! Sammy!!! grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Like i said stop dragging us into your wishful thinking..main target in S.A were Nigerians ..FACT undecided

Dude I have done that yesterday stop dragging me back just go back and read the read I pasted earlier...while you are at it plays pray for your brother's...damn it look at me sympathizing for kenyans
grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E20cdT6RdQs

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Kenyans are not criminals in South Africa..Nigerians are..everyone knows it...i had a discussion with some foreign friends here in Kenya an i can tell for a fact many in a way support what S.A is doing to Nigerians...their opinion though not mine..Like i said, keep on deluding ya self but the reality is kinda diffrent..Your brothers spoiled your name out there a gonna take ages to correct that

Hahahah Sammy does not need someone's support cos I personally supports what the SA are doing to your criminal drug lords..I do know they are innocent Kenya doing legimate business in SA and they are also cynical heartless drug lords who are INVOLVED IN peddling cheap drug and ruining people's lives as well as soiling the already bad name of kenya grin but unfortunately the bad ones makes the SA SEES You all as PABLO ESCOBAR grin which eventually leads to the deaths of innocent ones.. my sympathy is to the innocent kenyans not the wicked drug criminals... SA place keep it up..FLUSH THEM OUT grin

Sammy! Sammy!! Sammy!!! grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

WT heck is wrong with you Sammy..stop pretending you know much about east africa..For a fact i can tell you, ya can't (as a Nigerian ) survive in TZ ..actually Kenya is much better for ya kind than our neighbors..they don like you grin .kazikazi is just massaging your ego

MtistheQubit I don't know what you are talking about. Aren't you tired of trying to drive a wedge btw us and our beautiful east Africa(excluding kenyans) .. No amount of thing you say will stop us from loving them and vice versa...infact we were meant for each other grin grin grin

Sammy! Sammy!! Sammy!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

if it's not that Kenyan lady(i dont even know her name) its this Kenyan blogger..man let it go..ya obsessed with Kenyans.. cheesy

Mag we are not obsessed with y'all ...Go on your kneel and thank NL that a thread like this exist because if you had asked me about Kenya two years ago I probably would have said it's just a state in SA grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
The guy who started all this xenophibia thing was a Tanzanian..So Nigerians just blames kazi people..They startedall ths

Here is two South African eye witness's account confirming it was Tanzanian drug dealers in Pretoria that killed the taxi driver that sparked latest xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjsMK8d-sPM

Mag we blame you for making every africans over here look like Pablo Escobar grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

emotional rantings now

no xenophobic attacks has ever happened in Kenya

boko haram , Fulani herdsmen , kidnappings are happening in your country

I never said that boy rather what I meant is that xenophobic attacks leads to loss of lives and property as well as threatening business establishment that is exactly what terrorist attacks, kidnapping also leads to .. now should the Chinese and all other multinational companies runway because of all these chaos... There are in already and have invested millions and billions and ain't going back... Tell me would it be right for the Chinese to leave with their companies and never return

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.