Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6179907 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2019
Less green space!
vaxx2:
Accra... Again this is where our 10 million cement consumption rate goes.. ......

You will need up to 4000 dollars for unfurnished and 4500 dollars for furnished room to stay in this place for a month...

So east Africans this where our cement consumption rate goes

Bilbao and lugano estate.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2019
Jonraid:
Vipingo ridge real estate project with a PGA certified golf course in Kilifi,Kenya

Golf Tourism is becoming a reality! grin

Naijjan have repeatedly said they're too big to worry about such minor things!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid1:
More

Hahaha you don run carry autojosh picture reach here grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Hahaha you don run carry autojosh picture reach here grin grin grin
No time Na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Baliv254:

grin grin grin kenya looks so damn good these guys think were editing our pictures

I don't usually reply ignorant deluded fellows like you, but at this point I think my reply is necessary cos this ignorance is on a whole new level.....I had to go to his profile(wuoche) to download this images to prove what we said....if you don't know that this pics below are overly edited then you need help with your eyes..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
jet Li, Jack Ma, Noami Campbell, Steve Harvey, banki moon all in Ghana in the same week.

Yeah this ma was not n Abuja 2 days ago..he said he would be visiting Ghana and some other African countries (I don't think Kenya was not included) for an e-whatever investment.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
stop talking trash cool

I don't know why when Africans talk about development, it is often about skyscrapers grin grin. i personally think there is more to life than tall buildings. for me development is about human beings. if I want to look at how "developed" a country is, I don't have to look at how many skyscrapers there are, for example. i want to know in aggregate terms how many people have access to electricity, good roads,education, purchasing power, level of employment, poverty level, housing etc etc etc even the level of corruption.

norway is considered the richest country in the world, not because they are the most developed in terms of the number of skyscrapers . but because they have done very well in some of the indices I spoke to about earlier. the airports at oslo and stavenger are very basic. you hardly see skyscrapers in norway because they don't need them grin

south africa has probably the most skyscrapers But life in SA is very hard. when people talk about xenophobia in south africa, I understand it keeps occurring.

[/s]

We did every index imaginable:
-UN HDI
-Legatun Prosperity Index
-Logistics Performance Index
-World Bank Human Capital Index showing we're joint second with Algeria.

This made us take a closer look at Naij. We even did a sectoral breakdown and discovered ALL THEIR STATS WERE FAKE! Claims of exporting more produce than Mexico or Canada yet their ports throughout is lower than ours! An agri sector 40% of a 400 bn $ economy or a 100bn $!? Srsly. Last month they were claiming Benin citizens were consuming their body weight +30% in rice yearly. This fiction was to hide their own rice consumption smuggled through Benin-and all the while they point fingers at us.
They used to screech 'flying toilets 'til 5 mins on the net showed this is standard even in Naij unis!

Frankly the entire country is a monument to all that's wrong with Africa: not just corruption but misprioritization,low expectation and imo the biggest problem an insistence on patently false rosy images that prevents real hard work to rectify things.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2019
kikuyu1:

[s]We did every index imaginable:
-UN HDI
-Legatun Prosperity Index
-Logistics Performance Index
-World Bank Human Capital Index showing we're joint second with Algeria.

This made us take a closer look at Naij. We even did a sectoral breakdown and discovered ALL THEIR STATS WERE FAKE! Claims of exporting more produce than Mexico or Canada yet their ports throughout is lower than ours! An agri sector 40% of a 400 bn $ economy or a 100bn $!? Srsly. Last month they were claiming Benin citizens were consuming their body weight +30% in rice yearly. This fiction was to hide their own rice consumption smuggled through Benin-and all the while they point fingers at us.
They used to screech 'flying toilets 'til 5 mins on the net showed this is standard in Naij unis![/s]
-

Noisemaker he replied tylannfor talking crap about his country...face him and don't turn this on us......

We are not the ones that said rvp should go against them..be a man and confront your fears..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2019
2010 pictures from Abuja. Enjoy cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Jonraid:
Less green space!

Here we go again.How about you take this for a shut up. This is not for tourists mind you. This is for middle class Ghanaians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2019
Jonraid:
Aviation

Africa top air routes with high demands!

Which currency is that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Yeah this ma was not n Abuja 2 days ago..he said he would be visiting Ghana and some other African countries (I don't think Kenya was not included) for an e-whatever investment.
I just wish i can just meet jet li. he needs to explain all those lies in his film....

As for Alibaba director, he is in Ghana for buisness........

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by evergreen9: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Are there any Nigerians residing or on holiday in East Africa here on this thread?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Where are the Kenyans? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2019
Shebi na Green space you want chop. Take this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2019
What are you even saying? We wouldn't have all these international media stations setting up there African bases in Kenya if we had a poor record in all that you are mentioning!
psychologygh:
They don't know that the number of political and economic pressure groups in Ghana alone can make the United States government pee in its pants everyday. They all criticize every single government policy,announcement, statements, daily press conference,interviews, etc etc.They always put tremendous pressure on the government and institutions that the government has to respond back at their backlash and analysis.

Occupy Ghana alone headed by the formidable Lawyer Ace Ankomah and his team makes the government sweat everyday.They sue the government and institutions all the time and currently has won a massive case against The Auditor General's Department at the supreme court.

Imani Ghana is the craziest of them all.Franklin Cuddjoe and his group of great economic and law experts caused the downfall of the former government together with Alliance For Accountable Government (AFAG) always on the toes of government. GUTA will make the government paralysed,they force the government to scrap some taxes on port duties. Kwesi Pratt Junior of the New Crusading Guide and Kwaku Baako Junior who trained Anas ,"Africa's number one investigative journalist "will not let you have peace.IDEG will suppress every move.

There are over 100 pressure groups in Ghana with great experts and minds and you the government can not afford to bring out fake statistics. You will be disgraced totally.These groups do their own investigations,write to all independent statistics bodies, various embassies,etc just to expose and keep the government of the day in check.The opposition party has not even stepped in yet.Professor Gyampo who was recently interdicted was another torn in the flesh of governments.

The information minister organizes a press conference everyday to account for everything the government does everyday.The kind of checks and balances in Ghana far supersede any country in Africa.And there's 100% freedom and right to say anything anywhere against the government and the law courts will always back you up.Remember when Martin Amity making a citizen vigilante case against Woyome who was in power then at both the supreme court and high court who all ruled in the favour of Martin Amidu and ordered Woyome to refund every single penny of the contract money.

These groups are independent registered policy and economic and public think tank groups and they don't just criticize they sue governments in courts and send cases to relating to government policies and decisions to supreme court for interpretation of the constitution. Their articles are what mostly people on this thread search on Google to find negative stories on Ghana. Just yesterday someone posted a statement read by Adongo against the nation's eurobond.

These political pressure groups will make the government look like the most useless government ever in the world and it's unfortunate these Kenyans, Nigerians and Tanzanian lack these independent bodies to put the government on track.

Most of these countries in Africa do not enjoy full freedom to criticize government by these professionals so everything looks good online except maybe some daring journalists brings out exposing reports and some don't go scot free or when a government official makes a daring exposure on government lack of progress which they hardly do.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
I just wish i can just meet jet li. he needs to explain all those lies in his film....

As for Alibaba director, he is in Ghana for buisness........

Hahahaha those film tricks....Chinese movies generally makes you question the reality....Their fighting moves are those ones that leaves your mouth open for flies to lay briefly in it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

I don't usually reply ignorant deluded fellows like you, but at this point I think my reply is necessary cos this ignorance is on a whole new level.....I had to go to his profile(wuoche) to download this images to prove what we said....if you don't know that this pics below are overly edited then you need help with your eyes..

What exactly is edited there? You mean the lack of garbage and the awesome greenery is all edited?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2019
another one

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2019
gallivant:

What exactly is edited there? You mean the lack of garbage and the awesome greenery is all edited?

A simple YouTube video and screenshots will reveal that you are a fool. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
let me post some few edited pics of nairobi smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha those film tricks....Chinese movies generally makes you question the reality....Their fighting moves are those ones that leaves your mouth open for flies to lay briefly in it.
unleashed , kiss the dragon , leader weapon are some of his supper jet film that was part of my childhood .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

A simple YouTube video and screenshots will reveal that you are a fool. grin

What exactly was edited in those pictures? Just point out one thing? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

White people excite you folks, tell us something new. We don't need Jack Ma to come to Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2019
the capital

the last pic the capital in them days

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2019
popizaino:
Shebi na Green space you want chop. Take this
No this is not Accra.. .Accra look like Burundi and south sudan grin Accra can't be developed. no greenery, No architecture....,NO. skyscrapers......Even No top known leading slums grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Hahaha which road?... haven't you been listening to what I have been saying...

Kenya: Over 90% of Roads Are Not Tarmacked, Report Shows

12 DECEMBER 2018 The Nation (Nairobi)
By Patrick Lang'at
Less than six per cent of Kenyan roads are tarmacked, with only 4,300 of the total 12,950km of paved roads in good condition, statistics by the Kenya Roads Board has shown.

At least 6,212km of tarmacked roads are classified as being in a fair condition, with 2,429km classified as poor. A total of 122km are currently under construction.

"A bigger percentage of the unpaved country network is either poor or very poor, indicating the need for more resource allocation to upgrade the standards," the board's report showed.

They will deny the report.
Imagine a country with less than 6% tarmacked roads comparing herself with the GIANT OF AFRICA, is it not laughable? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2019
gallivant:

White people excite you folks, tell us something new. We don't need Jack Ma to come to Kenya.

jack ma visited kenya sometime back he was at uon giving a speech
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2019
Jonraid:
What are you even saying? We wouldn't have all these international media stations setting up there African bases in Kenya if we had a poor record in all that you are mentioning!
tell me your country's ranking in the 2018 world press freedom index.The issue of they establishing in Kenya is that in your whole East African region, your country is the only only country that somehow practices make shift democracy or press freedom among the various dictatorship authoritarian states surrounding you which your country itself is not really innocent just as the saying "in the land of the blind,the one eyed man is made King.And also say BBC establishes some of it's studio in Nigeria due to it's large audience buh Nigeria ranks 116th in world press freedom index. Ghana beats the UK itself in the world press freedom index so your argument is a non starter.

The long and short of the whole issue is we have the best statistical service and devoid of any political influence because we practice true checks and balances and freedom of the press and public.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2019
gallivant:

What exactly was edited in those pictures? Just point out one thing? grin

Every damn thing....most especially the colour background you use to mask your bad roads, the buildings are not longer wearing their normal colour (one would think you have multiple buildings with different colour)...Tell me , since when did the cloud have those colours......or was that during a witchy incantation hour.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2019
gallivant:

Idiot it is not his skin colour that matter but the facts that your are ranked very high as one of the countries in Africa with the ease of doing business yet such investment escapes your zoo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.