Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244780 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2019
gallivant:

What's your opinion on IMF debt relief?

I have given my opinion already on that... although I am still trying to find out how that relates to what we were recently talking about..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Jonraid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVryPfkbPk

The comments are gold! grin
You know sometimes it surprises me....they even compare cultism with other countries....an check ths one out, they say we so jealous we cant afford generators..what kind of thinking is that cheesy
Nnamdi Kanu is right..thats a zoo there

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
More

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2019
grin grin grin
mtisTheQubit:
Is it me or Other folks are surprised by Kenyan beauty ...they think its edited...We are really really blessed... wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

our roads are better than nigerias roads all rankings prove that

if you found any ranking kenyan roads behind nigeria i will listen to you but for continue crying

I have laid emphasis on the methodology use in arriving at that ranking..... bottom-line is your road network and paved road % is abysmally poor.....

I wonder if you have ever seen tarred road where you reside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid1:
No editing of pictures

Keeping it real and natural is the best ..not creating some alternate universe. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
No this is not Accra.. .Accra look like Burundi and south sudan grin Accra can't be developed. no greenery, No architecture....,NO. skyscrapers......Even No top known leading slums grin

They seriously need to do some travelling. I can show them countless numbers of estate in Accra alone without repeating pictures like they do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2019
gallivant:

Magical Kenya grin

dont blame them west africa in general is ugly compared to east and south africa

speaking of magical kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Keeping it real and natural is the best ..not creating some alternate universe. grin
Unlike some folks from another zoo that edit their pictures just to make their crap city looks good grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2019
grin grin...i see truth in ths

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

dont blame them west africa in general is ugly compared to east and south africa

See editing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

I have given my opinion already on that... although I am still trying to find out how that relates to what we were recently talking about..

How does it relate? A coon will always be a coon.

samorobo:

Honestly I think you are jealous that IMF has never come to your aid just as you were jealous when our debt was ignored...Nobody will ever ignore your debt or lend you a helping hands, guess why cos the whole world hate you...

Nobody loves kenya to grant you that privilege to instantly rub off your debt ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
stop talking trash cool

I don't know why when Africans talk about development, it is often about skyscrapers grin grin. i personally think there is more to life than tall buildings. for me development is about human beings. if I want to look at how "developed" a country is, I don't have to look at how many skyscrapers there are, for example. i want to know in aggregate terms how many people have access to electricity, good roads,education, purchasing power, level of employment, poverty level, housing etc etc etc even the level of corruption.

norway is considered the richest country in the world, not because they are the most developed in terms of the number of skyscrapers . but because they have done very well in some of the indices I spoke to about earlier. the airports at oslo and stavenger are very basic. you hardly see skyscrapers in norway because they don't need them grin

south africa has probably the most skyscrapers But life in SA is very hard. when people talk about xenophobia in south africa, I understand it keeps occurring.

[/s]
Correction, only Kenyans measure development by skyscrapers that are occupied by the whites while their folks are dying of hunger and starvation every second.
Very funny creatures.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

Ok man you almost gave me an heart attack..was busy following problemkid photos an the i saw ths...for a moment i was surprised naija could have ths till i realized was posted by you...i was really rooting for them to have something closer to ths grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Accra... Again this is where our 10 million cement consumption rate goes.. ......

You will need up to 4000 dollars for unfurnished and 4500 dollars for furnished room to stay in this place for a month...

So east Africans this where our cement consumption rate goes

Bilbao and lugano estate.....

That's at least twice what a Nairobi would pay.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

I have laid emphasis on the methodology use in arriving at that ranking..... bottom-line is your road network and paved road % is abysmally poor.....

I wonder if you have ever seen tarred road where you reside

more than 10 rankings rank nigerian roads among the worst in the world they cant be all wrong

i have always used this example if you can let the road to your main port rot that tells alot about your roads

there is nothing you can lecture me on road infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2019
[img][/img][img][/img]
mtisTheQubit:
grin grin...i see truth in ths
Me too grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Correction, only Kenyans measure development by skyscrapers that are occupied by the whites while their folks are dying of hunger and starvation every second.
Very funny creatures.
Ths skyscraper thingy is really pissing off you folks alot...an advice, build yours an stop yapping...There is saying, first impression is very important..If you show a zoo then people will think ya from a zoo..period...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Very funny creatures.

Occupied by the whites? Is that why there are no skyscrapers in West Africa? Stop the tomfoolery. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha those film tricks....Chinese movies generally makes you question the reality....Their fighting moves are those ones that leaves your mouth open for flies to lay briefly in it.
Only Jacky Chan films are real

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Noisemaker he replied tylannfor talking crap about his country...face him and don't turn this on us......

We are not the ones that said rvp should go against them..be a man and confront your fears..

Facts are facts! We demolished your B.S. so many times it was like Ruiz vs Joshua!
I still laugh at your imaginary invisible 100 bn $ agri sector.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Kenya is ''instagrammable!''

West Africa lacks scenes as compared to Eastern and Southern Africa!
tylann:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid1:
That zoo is fvcked up grin grin
Kenya is the biggest zoo in Africa grin
Only a Kenya would celebrate a few skyscrapers occupied by his colonial masters as development while hunger and starvation is sending his countrymen to unite with their ancestors every second--Robert Mugabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2019
popizaino:

They seriously need to do some travelling. I can show them countless numbers of estate in Accra alone without repeating pictures like they do.
i wish there we be stastical evidence to check the area covered on developed area of Nairobi or darsalam (an Arabic influence name) to the area that were still struggling . and we should also do that with Accra and lagos . I can honestly tell you without being biased lagos will do well in this statistics and likewise accra as many Accra villages are now turning to moderate housing estate .....

If the developed ( using east africa definitions of development) is limited to specific area alone and not the total part of the whole city.. Honestly lagos has no contenders here apart from South Africa... the rapid .urbanization of Ghana justify Accra that she is not Nairobi mate . is isn't about limiting skyscraper to one particular side alone.....but the level of development across the urban center and the motive to eradicate slums as possible....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

continue moaning smiley

https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/roads_quality/

Haiyyyaa! You learn smth new every day -our roads are better than Boys,Brazil, Russia and Serbia?
Who'd of thunk it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Only a Kenya would celebrate a few skyscrapers occupied by his colonial masters as development while hunger and starvation is sending his countrymen to unite with their ancestors every second--Robert Mugabi.
Who is Robert mugabi.. grin Anyway am starting to like Nnamdi guy grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2019
kikuyu1:

That's at least twice what a Nairobi would pay.
I know we are expensive but thankfully they are not empty.... they are many informal buisness men occupying that unit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

I learn new things everyday. Who would have guessed Europeans in Kenya reside in the office skyscrapers in Nairobi? Not me. Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2019
1.The Green City in The Sun

2. Mombasa

3. CBD streets

4. Donnie Yen being Donnie Yen at Masai Mara! cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid I can't help but notice the green spaces grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.