Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245407 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Kenya is the biggest zoo in Africa grin
Only a Kenya would celebrate a few skyscrapers occupied by his colonial masters as development while hunger and starvation is sending his countrymen to unite with their ancestors every second--Robert Mugabi.
Truth grin and if you look at where most of the residents are living you will pity that ZOO grin only the skyscrapers and the tourism where the whites stays and visit that's developed. The rest are complete shitthol grin grin tell them to show you where the normal kenyans lives, they'll never show you grin instead they'll show you skyscrapers and hotels. And that's what exactly the Ghanaians are saying. Kenya is a complete shitthol. A well planned ZOO filled with bunch of useless skeletons grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Do you watch the harassment of the blind Ghanaian student in Oxford university.... Do you see how the british bouncer treated him in the debate hall.. The case have been taken .Though hypocrite BBC that record sex grade in west africa university is not broadcasting it.

but we will challenge it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_hkfSlBAHE
very sad development. I never heard of it.Those western media control the airwaves and they are corrupt as hell buh they will hardly recognize that because they're rich.Up till date,you hardly hear of what's going on in Japan or at worse Saudi Arabia buh there's cases of human right abuses in these countries buh they're hardly reported due to the fake image they portray to the world that their world is excellent and all smooth.

Am happy the world press freedom index although it's still their own creation honestly listed Ghana's press ahead of the British,American and other so called 1st world press regardless of their huge equipment and media infrastructure. Ghanaian media needs to follow up on this sad development and blast it worldwide if only these countries will open up and allow it.

Anas once told the BBC to fund it so that he will unearth the rot and corruption in the UK buh they clearly said NO buh when Anas wanted to unearth the fraud on Ghana's football and judiciary, they readily funded almost the whole project.Kwaku Baako said this same BBC later came to Anas for him to unearth this sex for grades documentary and Anas declined saying he was busy then thus they recruited this hungry Nigerian lady who ended up doing a very bad job.He said that on Joy fm Saturday's newsfile programme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

I don't usually reply ignorant deluded fellows like you, but at this point I think my reply is necessary cos this ignorance is on a whole new level.....I had to go to his profile(wuoche) to download this images to prove what we said....if you don't know that this pics below are overly edited then you need help with your eyes..

You brother Taekwondo Tayo was in Nairobi and showed more beautiful pictures than those. Rem?? When he was talking of stick grabbing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PJENssSlBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svdN51k6Egg&t=31s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFDp6-MDmKs&t=39s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8b6idRe0Ws&t=156s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
i wish there we be stastical evidence to check the area covered on developed area of Nairobi or darsalam (an Arabic influence name) to the area that were still struggling . and we should also do that with Accra and lagos . I can honestly tell you without being biased lagos will do well in this statistics and likewise accra as many Accra villages are now turning to moderate housing estate .....

If the developed ( using east africa definitions of development) is limited to specific area alone and not the total part of the whole city.. Honestly lagos has no contenders here apart from South Africa... the rapid .urbanization of Ghana justify Accra that she is not Nairobi mate . is isn't about limiting skyscraper to one particular side alone.....but the level of development across the urban center and the motive to eradicate slums as possible....

oh please build skyscrapers in accra and stop crying skyscrapers in every post you post
we are getting rid of our slums with low cost housing
and i doubt if accra beats nairobi in quality of life
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2019
psychologygh:
tell me your country's ranking in the 2018 world press freedom index.The issue of they establishing in Kenya is that in your whole East African region, your country is the only only country that somehow practices make shift democracy or press freedom among the various dictatorship authoritarian states surrounding you which your country itself is not really innocent just as the saying "in the land of the blind,the one eyed man is made King.And also say BBC establishes some of it's studio in Nigeria due to it's large audience buh Nigeria ranks 116th in world press freedom index. Ghana beats the UK itself in the world press freedom index so your argument is a non starter.

The long and short of the whole issue is we have the best statistical service and devoid of any political influence because we practice true checks and balances and freedom of the press and public.

Fyi the Kenyan media aren't the professional martyrs and selfless altruistic slaves they PRETEND! My personal experience with print media in Nairobi is they're selfish and too easily compromised to be anything but mediocre.
T.v. and digital are the same. Outgoing Polish KQ CEO accused them of not just constant doomsday reportage but reprinting debunked info many times. Would 100% media freedom help in this environment? No.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

more than 10 rankings rank nigerian roads among the worst in the world they cant be all wrong

i have always used this example if you can let the road to your main port rot that tells alot about your roads

there is nothing you can lecture me on road infrastructure

And I will always used this example if you could let your once 12% tarred road to deteriotate to less than 6% that speaks alot about your roads and maintenance culture...

There is equally nothing you can lecture me on about road most especially when apapa is constructing a concrete road as we speak .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2019
gallivant:

Occupied by the whites? Is that why there are no skyscrapers in West Africa? Stop the tomfoolery. grin

What we lack in skyscraper, we have them in beautiful homes all over. If going by your pictures of Nairobi posted here then you need two Nairobi to compete with lagos in beautiful homes. Posh house for posh house Nairobi can't stand either of Accra and lagos going by your pictures. I have never been to Nairobi but you have posted everything here up to extent you kept repeating pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid1:
Truth grin and if you look at where most of the residents are living you will pity that ZOO grin only the skyscrapers and the tourism where the whites stays and visit that's developed. The rest are complete shitthol grin grin tell them to show you where the normal kenyans lives, they'll never show you grin instead they'll show you skyscrapers and hotels. And that's what exactly the Ghanaians are saying. Kenya is a complete shitthol. A well planned ZOO filled with bunch of useless skeletons grin grin
They can't deceive Nigerians because we travel a lot and we know the true position of Kenya.
Outside Nairobi there's absolutely nothing that Kenya can boast of.
Very shameful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:
Problemkid I can't help but notice the green spaces grin grin
That's the real green city under the sun grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

You brother Taekwondo Tayo was in Nairobi and showed more beautiful pictures than those. Rem?? When he was talking of stick grabbing

I have watched all of his videos and I wasnt impressed..what is your point again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

there is also this ghanaian called wode maya who makes vlogs about african cities
although he was mistreated by our police because he was taking photos of our malls which is illegal
he admitted our infrastructure is superior to ghanas
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
I said only Ethiopian airways can compete with air Tanzania. The rest are not a threat.SA airways is already grounded.Kenya airways you are next.Air Namibia have stopped fying two months ago!

Good luck kazi. I wish your nascent airline nothing but the best
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2019
kikuyu1:

Facts are facts! We demolished your B.S. so many times it was like Ruiz vs Joshua!
I still laugh at your imaginary invisible 100 bn $ agri sector.

Keep laughing idiot...facts still remain that you don't want to confront your fears but you're prefer covering it up by using us.... coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
They can't deceive Nigerians because we travel a lot and we know the true position of Kenya.
Very shameful!
Even the nairobi is a shitthol. There is no city in West Africa nairobi can beat grin what's helping nairobi is the skyscrapers and tourism where animals like lions and snakes are roaming around the streets grin grin

Kenya has no city and which is shameful??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2019
gallivant:

I learn new things everyday. Who would have guessed Europeans in Kenya reside in the office skyscrapers in Nairobi? Not me. Lol
of course the Europeans occupy the few skyscrapers in Nairobi and Kenyans occupy slums in Kibera. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

I have watched all of his videos and I want impressed..what is your point again...

because he says the truth that is why your not impressed

facts are stubborn smiley

he has the evidence
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

there is also this ghanaian called wode maya who makes vlogs about african cities
although he was mistreated by our police because he was taking photos of our malls which is illegal
Ghana has a beautiful place. On the look of Popizino and vaxx pictures of Accra shows that, Accra is far more developed than any city in that ZOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

continue moaning smiley

https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/roads_quality/

For once some folks should just shup up....thanks man cheesy

Roads quality - Country rankings

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
i wish there we be stastical evidence to check the area covered on developed area of Nairobi or darsalam (an Arabic influence name) to the area that were still struggling . and we should also do that with Accra and lagos . I can honestly tell you without being biased lagos will do well in this statistics and likewise accra as many Accra villages are now turning to moderate housing estate .....

If the developed ( using east africa definitions of development) is limited to specific area alone and not the total part of the whole city.. Honestly lagos has no contenders here apart from South Africa... the rapid .urbanization of Ghana justify Accra that she is not Nairobi mate . is isn't about limiting skyscraper to one particular side alone.....but the level of development across the urban center and the motive to eradicate slums as possible....

You're right lagos has no contender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

Don't be carried away by such subjective opinion. he even open up his mouth thst war torn Sierra Leone is a developed city than Ghana ...

I don't know if you really know the strategic way making money thru video bloggers..

unless you provide a statistical evidence of Nairobi been more developed than Ghana? Since then enjoy your beautiful dream..... .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2019
kikuyu1:

Which currency is that?

Passenger nos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Nothing is nothing gold about whatever Nnamdi Kanu has to say....this is the same thing the ghanians were talking about...you go pick up statement from men with different political views as facts.....

Nnamdi Kanu has been labelled a terrorist and would be arrested the day he set foot in Nigeria..A person that rallied men to beat Buhari a whole president of a country in his recent visit to Yokohama Japan can never be taken seriously.....,He is the one and only leader of the BIAFRANS a.k.a IPOB.

Let the records state I agree ! I find this nigga typical of Biafraudists! Selective memory-who killed the Sardaunas' wife in 67 and bragged?
Why is Kanu always associating with those swindlers the Israelis pretending to be the Original People?
Ibibios and Efiks, the indigenes of much of Igboland have categorically stated THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH BIAFRA.
Whenever you ask the 'hardworking ' ones about these matters you hear crickets. The whole idea is an unrealistic joke founded upon the same Igbo hubris that sparked off the civil war!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

dont blame them west africa in general is ugly compared to east and south africa

speaking of magical kenya

No doubt east Africa is beautiful than west africa excluding Kenya and Sudan....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Very shameful!
I wouldnt say travelling..its like running away from...for example travelling to Libya is not a travel, more like a an escape... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Don't be carried away by such subjective opinion. he even open up his mouth thst war torn Sierra Leone is a developed city than Ghana ...

I don't know if you really know the strategic way making money thru video bloggers..

unless you provide a statistical evidence of Nairobi been more developed than Ghana? Since then enjoy your beautiful dream..... .

he is your fellow ghanaian he has been to nairobi he made the comparisons

on infrastructure accra and ghana are generally learners compared to kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
of course the Europeans occupy the few skyscrapers in Nairobi and Kenyans occupy slums in Kibera. grin
That's why KaziKazi called them kiberans grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid1:
Unlike some folks from another zoo that edit their pictures just to make their crap city looks good grin grin

Actually it's still.looks bad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

Ghana has 23%(as at 2017, it's must have increased now) of paved road network, can you be proud to state your after 56% years of independence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2019
popizaino:

What we lack in skyscraper, we have them in beautiful homes all over. If going by your pictures of Nairobi posted here then you need two Nairobi to compete with lagos in beautiful homes. Posh house for posh house Nairobi can't stand either of Accra and lagos going by your pictures. I have never been to Nairobi but you have posted everything here up to extent you kept repeating pictures.

I would accept competition with Nigeria on posh homes but not Ghana. You guys are hugely underwhelming in that regard. The images Vaxx has been posting cry Slowly telling on yourselves

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

That his is own subjective opinion, no statistical index proves that .

statistics report says you have the largest slums in Africa and it is right inside Nairobi, that alone sell Nairobi out.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2019
gallivant:

How does it relate? A coon will always be a coon.

Idiot your child will always be a coon....I still maintain my stand,our does this relate to what we where just recently discussing.....I mean photo editing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:

Finally vaxx,your Yoruba side is coming out grin...man you even call dar Arabic...Lagos is a zoo man..call it whatever you want...Dont hate us coz we have good stuff man...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.