Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6205117 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 3:20pm On May 07, 2017
Nowenuse:

The thing is that extreme poverty in Southern Nigeria is quite low and most cannot relate with it due to the huge middle class population over there.
Extreme poverty in Southern Nigeria is as low as 15%, believe me. Especially in large Southern urban areas like the city i am now (Warri city). Extreme poverty here should be as low as 5%. This is why most urban Southern Nigerians cannot relate with it.

Extreme poverty in North-central Nigeria should be around 35%. As north-central people are mostly christians and liberal muslims, increasingly adopting Southern culture and leaving poverty.

The problem with Nigeria is North-east and North-west regions where the average poverty level is around 70%.

Any agency judging with these 2 regions will easily conclude the majority of Nigerians to be poor. This is the issue here.
And then i stumbled upon this https://www.nairaland.com/3778396/cut-off-marks-entrance-federal-government
How is this even going on? Which kinda teacher tells his student that a mark of 2 is a cut off mark!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 3:24pm On May 07, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Would have loved to know where those stats are from, though. But seriously, there is a serial lack of opportunity amongst the 18-35 age group. How else would you explain this national obsession to simply get out.and go anywhere but home? Those crossing the Sahara and Mediterranean are the more extreme examples, but even so, their numbers just seem never to run dry!
The Abachas and other dictators i admit set nigeria back decades. I had a nigerian professor at university who was a good personal friend of mine who told me of the desperate conditions most academics in Nigeria were in then and the sheer madness of Abacha was a wonder to behold in both extent and depravity. Obasanjo really tried his best, but from my vantage point, it seems the problem lies in a lack of coordinated approach to getting things right. Nigerians were too hard on GEJ and from my observations, he was just a victim of regional machinations. YarAdua was lukewarm and staid, i cant really put a finger on any of his major achievements, unless you tell me. I personally would rather live in a place that gets 75% of things right than where almost nothing works.
Many Nigerians believe the grass is greener on the other side, and if today Djibouti has constant power supply, many Nigerians would be trooping to Djibouti as well.
I think you are a little bit harsh on Yar Adua, the man had a short stay in office, but wasn't bad on the average, probably could have done better than obasanjo on the long run. The major problem with GEJ was the prevalent looting under his nose, this is not really unique to GEJ though, but unfortunately this is what his Government is now associated with, coupled with the boko haram set up which muddled his administration.
As for your last point, apart from electric power supply l do not think Nigeria is regressing in comparison with other African countries where some of our brothers run to, if possible this people would go to Syria as well. The belief that people travel away to other countries simply because the said countries get 75% of things right is simply fallacious.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2017
MtuMsuper:

And then i stumbled upon this https://www.nairaland.com/3778396/cut-off-marks-entrance-federal-government
How is this even going on? Which kinda teacher tells his student that a mark of 2 is a cut off mark!
Now that is crazy grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:41pm On May 07, 2017
Nowenuse:

You are correct. Senegalese are more educated than Ivorians, i can never dispute that.
I never said Dakar is not beautiful, but it is not really as developed as Abidjan from what i have observed. Senegal seems to have a better human development while Ivory coast a better economic development i guess.

At the end of the day however, we are still almost at the same level.

West Africa appears too fragmented. What do you think about the unification of West Africa as one country?
unification was the dream of the true legend son of africa.kwame inkrumah and gaddafi. a good idea i think but not feasible becuse of corruption and sellfishness. from the articule i read somewhere. inkrumah suggest to balewa to acquitre benin republic while he will acquire togo land. but this siggestion was turn down by balewa. ghana was able to acquire part of togo
land which are today ewe community.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 3:48pm On May 07, 2017
mtis:
Now that is crazy grin grin grin
Yup, its beyond belief!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 07, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Yup, its beyond belief!!
Serious man that is weird..imagine such thing happening in Kenya ? i'll tell you this stones will be thrown and stuff burned..you dont disadvantage some people like that. I guess that why some regions in Nigeria want to cut out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:57pm On May 07, 2017
9jakool:

Actually it depends on the person. I have seen many Hausa Muslims befriend Yoruba Muslims as well as Christians alike. Some Hausa may share those views, however I think it would be wrong to generalize them like that. In many parts if the SW, it's not uncommon to see Hausa and Yoruba in the same mosque, but it depends. I've heard that there are Yoruba imams in Abuja mosques who lead a congregation of mostly Hausa muslims. I like what you said about progressive society irregardless of religion. In Algeria and Libya, literacy including female literacy is very high. I even heard that there are more female lawyers than male lawyers in Algeria. I wish Northern part of Nigeria can adopt that form of approach to education and secularization and that starts by removing shariah law.
well i think the issue with the haus a is much about ethnic than religion. so many hausa youth are going to school now unlike before but they still keep to their culture which is not islamic.

civilization help yoruba a lot. yoruba welcome all faith and even adppt the practise into their traditional belive. churches like cele and cheribum have a blended of traditional religion and christanity.

even islam is blended with traditional faith. it is not uncommon for you to see yoruba muslim still practise local worships to osun ,ogun and ifa in towns like oshogbo ,ibadan , egba in ogun state .

i also think usman dan foldio system of islamization is the product of what is happening now in the north.the approach was very radical
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 4:02pm On May 07, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Would have loved to know where those stats are from, though. But seriously, there is a serial lack of opportunity amongst the 18-35 age group. How else would you explain this national obsession to simply get out.and go anywhere but home? Those crossing the Sahara and Mediterranean are the more extreme examples, but even so, their numbers just seem never to run dry!
The Abachas and other dictators i admit set nigeria back decades. I had a nigerian professor at university who was a good personal friend of mine who told me of the desperate conditions most academics in Nigeria were in then and the sheer madness of Abacha was a wonder to behold in both extent and depravity. Obasanjo really tried his best, but from my vantage point, it seems the problem lies in a lack of coordinated approach to getting things right. Nigerians were too hard on GEJ and from my observations, he was just a victim of regional machinations. YarAdua was lukewarm and staid, i cant really put a finger on any of his major achievements, unless you tell me. I personally would rather live in a place that gets 75% of things right than where almost nothing works.
I got my stats from the 2004-2014 report by United Nation's Multi-Dimensional Poverty Index and the Institut français de recherche en Afrique.

Yes Nigeria has an unemployment/underemployment problem to tackle with. There are so many brilliant young Nigerians who've graduated from college but are having trouble finding jobs. Some have the deep drive to leave the country at all cost, however many don't share that drive and have moved on and settle for underemployed positions doing jobs that don't match up with the degrees they hold. This problem isn't peculiar to Nigeria, in fact many parts of Africa share this problem. The sad reality is that Nigerians only occupy a mere fraction of the number of immigrants crossing the Sahara and Mediterenean. Many West Africans and East Africans are traveling across the desert and Mediterenean. immigrants from countries like Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Niger, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc are taking the risk to get to Europe or the Middle East. Many Ethiopians and Kenyas traveling to the gulf states or Isreal for a better life are trafficked along the way in places like the Sinai desert. Organ trafficking and abuse is very common. I even heard of Kenyans maids who were trafficked and then forced into slavery in places like Saudi Arabia. A lot of West Africans who cross the Libyan desert also face theft and horrendous abuse by their smugglers and traffickers. This problem cuts across the continent, but I wish things could change.
Nigeria are often caught in the political divide, which I think is quite irrelevant. Many people in APC are actually PDP politicians who have switched parties to APC. When one party has the upper hand, members from the other party switch over. It's a very common practice in Nigeria. What Nigeria needs is a genuine revolutionary and complete check. Yaradua had a 7-point agenda, however we couldn't see it manifest since he died while in office. I think Nigerians should be hard on their leaders regardless of party affliation, because it's the only way to held them to accountability. I guess you don't know about that GEJ was implicated in the Panama papers which revealed that he was allegedly involved in the Malibu scandal over an illegal oil deal. Oil companies, Shell and Italian Eni acquired an oil field in 2011 by paying $1.3 billion to the Nigerian government with $466 million allegedly forwarded to GEJ. The oil block is calculated and reported to worth 500 billion dollars. Things like that is why Nigerians need to be hard on their leaders. They need to understand that nobody is playing a game with them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2017
9jakool:

I got my stats from the 2004-2014 report by United Nation's Multi-Dimensional Poverty Index and the Institut français de recherche en Afrique.

Yes Nigeria has an unemployment/underemployment problem to tackle with. There are so many brilliant young Nigerians who've graduated from college but are having trouble finding jobs. Some have the deep drive to leave the country at all cost, however many don't share that drive and have moved on and settle for underemployed positions doing jobs that don't match up with the degrees they hold. This problem isn't peculiar to Nigeria, in fact many parts of Africa share this problem. The sad reality is that Nigerians only occupy a mere fraction of the number of immigrants crossing the Sahara and Mediterenean. Many West Africans and East Africans are traveling across the desert and Mediterenean. immigrants from countries like Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Niger, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc are taking the risk to get to Europe or the Middle East. Many Ethiopians and Kenyas traveling to the gulf states or Isreal for a better life are trafficked along the way in places like the Sinai desert. Organ trafficking and abuse is very common. I even heard of Kenyans maids who were trafficked and then forced into slavery in places like Saudi Arabia. A lot of West Africans who cross the Libyan desert also face theft and horrendous abuse by their smugglers and traffickers. This problem cuts across the continent, but I wish things could change.
Nigeria are often caught in the political divide, which I think is quite irrelevant. Many people in APC are actually PDP politicians who have switched parties to APC. When one party has the upper hand, members from the other party switch over. It's a very common practice in Nigeria. What Nigeria needs is a genuine revolutionary and complete check. Yaradua had a 7-point agenda, however we couldn't see it manifest since he died while in office. I think Nigerians should be hard on their leaders regardless of party affliation, because it's the only way to held them to accountability. I guess you don't know about that GEJ was implicated in the Panama papers which revealed that he was allegedly involved in the Malibu scandal over an illegal oil deal. Oil companies, Shell and Italian Eni acquired an oil field in 2011 by paying $1.3 billion to the Nigerian government with $466 million allegedly forwarded to GEJ. The oil block is calculated and reported to worth 500 billion dollars. Things like that is why Nigerians need to be hard on their leaders. They need to understand that nobody is playing a game with them.
Get your facts right dude........Kenyans migrating where? Evidence?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:09pm On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Lol, are you saying Kenyans do not migrate for a better life? This Kenya must be the African New York.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Am also surprised.. Kenyans trafficking...have friends who work in Qatar , Dubai an Saudi an going there is not big problem for Kenyans.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JiggamanGh: 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
uzzyfire:
wait, is pidgin taught in Ghana universities

No but for some odd reason that's where most people pick it up, maybe is due to number of Nigerians in the universities but can't really determined.

In elementary to high school, you are only allowed to speak standard English unless you are in a language class.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
vaxx:
well i think the issue with the haus a is much about ethnic than religion. so many hausa youth are going to school now unlike before but they still keep to their culture which is not islamic.

civilization help yoruba a lot. yoruba welcome all faith and even adppt the practise into their traditional belive. churches like cele and cheribum have a blended of traditional religion and christanity.

even islam is blended with traditional faith. it is not uncommon for you to see yoruba muslim still practise local worships to osun ,ogun and ifa in towns like oshogbo ,ibadan , egba in ogun state .

i also think usman dan foldio system of islamization is the product of what is happening now in the north.the approach was very radical

Yeah man. You are right. The only reason why the north-west and the north-west are the way they are today is because of Uthman Dan fodion Jihad. I read that before the Jihad Hausas and the Kanuris were like the Yorubas,the senegalese etc today.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JiggamanGh: 4:16pm On May 07, 2017
freshest4live:

No wonder some of my Ghanian friends here were asking me to interptete some pidgin words for them even though they could speak pidgin. I was startled then, but now l know the reason why.

Have you notice that most Ghanaians that speak it tend to university students. Older generation may no certain words but can't speak it. Is gradually becoming popular in ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:17pm On May 07, 2017
Nowenuse:

Ok. I also think Kenya got some great musicians too, just that TZ musicians seem to be more and they seem to have a very unique flavour in their music that one cannot just explain.

So, why dont u want to say your ethnic group?

His ethnic group has no relevance in this discussion. He is Kenyan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2017
9jakool:

So that 500billion dollars oil block lie has been debunked. You can go an check it on twitter. There is no oil well in the entire universe that is worth even a significant fraction of that amount. When China wanted to buy most of the oil blocks formerly operated by the European IOC's they offered 60billion dollars. So hw can Malabu be 500b illion dollars? I am not sure Shell capitalization is that much.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JiggamanGh: 4:22pm On May 07, 2017
vaxx:
unification was the dream of the true legend son of africa.kwame inkrumah and gaddafi. a good idea i think but not feasible becuse of corruption and sellfishness. from the articule i read somewhere. inkrumah suggest to balewa to acquitre benin republic while he will acquire togo land. but this siggestion was turn down by balewa. ghana was able to acquire part of togo
land which are today ewe community.

I think with better road and train network, the countries will gradually come together. Nigeria practically own Benin and Ghana, Ivory Coast, burkina, liberia and Togo are really close.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 07, 2017
Reaction of Nigerians on Nigeria’s poverty level index hits 72% in 2016, Fitch reports.
So who is right here?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:29pm On May 07, 2017
JiggamanGh:

I think with better road and train network, the countries will gradually come together. Nigeria practically own Benin and Ghana, Ivory Coast, burkina, liberia and Togo are really close.
But language barrier is another problem. We no longer take French seriously in our schools like it was in the Abacha era. It's more of a problem for the franchopone countries because English is universal. Cameroon is closer to us than the lot because they speak both languages.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:39pm On May 07, 2017
mtis:
Reaction of Nigerians on Nigeria’s poverty level index hits 72% in 2016, Fitch reports.
So who is right here?
What do you mean by poverty level? Do you mean living below 1 dollar per day? If so you would be surprised that many complaining there may be poor but not at that level. We are not excusing Naija's poverty, we are just saying that that the statistics look exaggerated for ABJECT poverty even though we know we deserve much better and things are not the way they should be.
However it is possible that in the North many may live below 1 dollar per day compared to the south, and Northerners give birth more.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 4:40pm On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Get your fact right dude........Kenyans migrating where? Evidence?
I am not insecure to admit anything. I have acknowledged Nigeria's problems and I've laid them down in full details. Because I briefly mentioned Kenya in my explanation saying that the problem is universal across Africa, you are jumping on my back. Sorry to say, but many Africans like to appear great while at the same time we are not ready to come to terms with reality.

It seems you don't know, but let me reiterate it out for you. I first encountered this story 3-4 years ago after hearing the story of a Kenyan woman who was tricked, trafficked and escaped after years of abuse in Saudi Arabia. Disadvantaged Kenyans, especially those who are unemployed or in the rural areas are given contracts to work in gulf states and countries like Saudi Arabia. Many of them jump to the opportunity, but soon realized that the reality is not what it seems on the ground. Upon entering their job in Saudia Arabia, their documents are confiscated and they became enslaved receiving no pay. They become trapped working as maids in villas of rich people with many facing abuse and threats. Human trafficking is a universal problem.

Kenya is planning as we speak to amend a law to protect victims of human trafficking, which is a move in the right direction.

"Domestic workers in the Gulf have traditionally come from Asia but the number of African migrants is increasing, driven by the lack of opportunities at home, experts say."

"In Kenya, only 6.25 percent of those entering the job market each year find formal employment, according to the World Bank."

"One Kenyan woman interviewed by the Thomson Reuters Foundation spent two months in a Saudi deportation center after complaining about not getting paid."

"Saudi Arabia has for years been a destination country for many Kenyan women lured by the promise of well-paid work and a chance to escape joblessness at home only to discover abuse in the hands of employers."

Here see for yourself.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/04/21/kenya-to-amend-law-to-protect-human-trafficking-victims_c1547679

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-rights-domesticworkers-kenya-idUSKBN0OC02K20150527

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 4:42pm On May 07, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

So that 500billion dollars oil block lie has been debunked. You can go an check it on twitter. There is no oil well in the entire universe that is worth even a significant fraction of that amount. When China wanted to buy most of the oil blocks formerly operated by the European IOC's they offered 60billion dollars. So hw can Malabu be 500b illion dollars? I am not sure Shell capitalization is that much.
I'm not aware if its debunked or not that is why I said allegedly, anyways back to the matter.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 4:44pm On May 07, 2017
vaxx:

I agree with you 100%.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol, are you saying Kenyans do not migrate for a better life? This Kenya must be the African New York.
Not in the manner as described by that chap I swear tol God. Kenyans being trafficked accross the gulf.....
wtf!

Kenyan proffessionals....ie the doctors, teachers, nurses wjo feel that their income here do noy commensurate their skills do make thebforays abroad, but not thru traffickers in dingies.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2017
mtis:
So who is right here?

Stop being foolish. You have been on Nairaland for a while so I am sure you have noticed the love-hate relationship Nigerians have with Nigeria. It is the same thing with America. A Nigerian will condemn his country and attribute the worst things to it because Nigeria is complex and different and sometimes things he wholly detests and disapprove of is what others will fully embrace and adopt eg Sh aria law,Quota system, thus the apathy Nigerians have about Nigeria.
We have showed you the statistics of agencies on ground and you are still saying rubbish because you want to sound superior. If 72% of Nigerians are poor hw is that over 90 million are active Internet users? or do u think people who earn below 2 dollars a day can afford to buy airtime to subscribe?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 07, 2017
9jakool:

"One Kenyan woman interviewed by the Thomson Reuters Foundation spent two months in a Saudi deportation center after complaining about not getting paid."

"Saudi Arabia has for years been a destination country for many Kenyan women lured by the promise of well-paid work and a chance to escape joblessness at home only to discover abuse in the hands of employers."

Here see for yourself.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/04/21/kenya-to-amend-law-to-protect-human-trafficking-victims_c1547679

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-rights-domesticworkers-kenya-idUSKBN0OC02K20150527
So you agree on this report then

Sharp fall in price of oil in the international market, leading to a recession was also identified for the rise Nigeria stunted growth of the economy and a rise in poverty level of an average citizen, who now lives on $.05 per day from $1.1 in the past five years.
Other countries in the same parity with Nigeria before now, were growing from $2.2 per day to about $3.
The unemployment level was also cited for the bad situation that the country has found itself, as the report adds that more than 55 per cent youths are either unemployed or underemployed.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/nigerias-poverty-level-index-hits-72-2016-fitch-reports/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 4:51pm On May 07, 2017
mtis:

Sharp fall in price of oil in the international market, leading to a recession was also identified for the rise Nigeria stunted growth of the economy and a rise in poverty level of an average citizen, who now lives on $.05 per day from $1.1 in the past five years.
Other countries in the same parity with Nigeria before now, were growing from $2.2 per day to about $3.
The unemployment level was also cited for the bad situation that the country has found itself, as the report adds that more than 55 per cent youths are either unemployed or underemployed.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/nigerias-poverty-level-index-hits-72-2016-fitch-reports/
What is your diabolical game? What are you trying to prove?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2017
9jakool:

Do you mind the guy? So many organisations who do not have solid ground in Nigeria just report whatever they are told by people they interview so that they can just write something. If one wants the truth first visit Nigeria and then consult agencies on ground in Nigeria not groups that have no grounding here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2017
9jakool:

dont trust much of what you get in the internet..e.g i dont believe people can survive on $0.05 per day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 4:59pm On May 07, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Do you mind the guy? So many organisations who do not have solid ground in Nigeria just report whatever they are told by people they interview so that they can just write something. If one wants the truth first visit Nigeria and then consult agencies on ground in Nigeria not groups that have no grounding here.
I agree. That's why their ridiculous claims are contradicting each other.
mtis:

dont trust much of what you get in the internet..e.g i dont believe people can survive on $0.05 per day
Ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:02pm On May 07, 2017
mtis:

Lol, 0.05 dollar per day. That lie nor just sweet at all.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2017
JiggamanGh:

No but for some odd reason that's where most people pick it up, maybe is due to number of Nigerians in the universities but can't really determined.

In elementary to high school, you are only allowed to speak standard English unless you are in a language class.
Ghanaman.... I aren't seeing your handle in sports section like b4:
Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.