Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,484 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6268744 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
68816419:
kano State (Northern Nigeria) Dangi underground and fly overs (90% completed)
Kano alone has more flyovers than all counties in Kenya combined, Kenya should show us what northern counties got or at least SHOW us an infrastructure that can rival Dangi flyover

I saw this on the news today....no other way to say this but the flyover looks awesome.....

It is a pity we can't replicate it in a certain African country run by Kenyatta criminals..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just30:
dreams

grin grin grin grin grin

SGR will continue to make huge losses because of the poor research work done before the project

Rvp has started hallucinating this year again...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

Kenya is forcing herself to compete with the aforementioned nation whilst digging their own grave unknowingly....it boils down to what I previously said....Kenyan should learn to cut their cloth according to their size and stop doing things because they see others doing it even though it clearly shows they are not yet capable enough to do so..
grin You don see these Little Indians finish. Loll

It's the same way jomo Kenyatta saw cocoa House in the 60s and decided to build Kicc which ended up looking like a conical stove according to jayceon. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Malcolm123: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
68816419:
Kaduna urban renewal projects kaduna state is currently building over 300KM of roads networks
Kaduna state is building more roads infrastructure than what Nairobi has or will build in the next ten years .
1- Dualization of WAFF Road.Status: In Progress.
2- Dualization of Alkali Road, Laying of Asphalt binder course. Status: In Progress.
3- Dualization of Katuru roads
4- construction of Umaru Yardua way to Eastern by pass

My guy small small pity dis ppl
It is even foolishness to dey comapare Nigeria and kenya ....lyk where person wan take start

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
68816419:
Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass
11 mega bridges, flyovers and underpasses in the spate of 10 years, Kano alone has better infrastructures than the whole of Kenya counties combined

Let me suffice it to say world class... simply world class..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
obaaderemi:
Those men just lost their joysticks and testes for the Kenyattas and their white friends to enjoy the choicest parts of Kenya. grin

You and just30 are just verbally wicked and brutal on this Kenyans....
Just30 said cockless men and you said joystick grin grin
I suffice to say you both are verbal assassin...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
68816419:
2.3KM Sabon Gari flyover Kano: Longest in-land flyover in West ,Central and Eastern Africa .
Kenya can never have these kinds of infrastructures in "Other" counties. grin grin

The smelly noise pigs with less than 10,000km of tarred road are welcome to show us a longer flyover since they want to always compete...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Malcolm123: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kenya nominal gdp na 74 billion dollar
And one man in Nigeria is building 13billion dollar oil refinery
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
68816419:
Kaduna urban renewal projects kaduna state is currently building over 300KM of roads networks
Kaduna state is building more roads infrastructure than what Nairobi has or will build in the next ten years .
1- Dualization of WAFF Road.Status: In Progress.
2- Dualization of Alkali Road, Laying of Asphalt binder course. Status: In Progress.
3- Dualization of Katuru roads
4- construction of Umaru Yardua way to Eastern by pass

In whole 2019 Kenya barely constructed up to 500km and here a state in Nigeria constructing 300km.....
I love how dark the road is @ third picture...the quality is vivid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
68816419:
Black Pride

Kenyans media and Kenya as a country is obsessed with Nigeria a d her progressive stride....
They even calculated his wealth in their shitty currency that has been massaged with Chinese loans...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Malcolm123:
Kenya nominal gdp na 74 billion dollar
And one man in Nigeria is building 13billion dollar oil refinery

By 2025 two people in Nigeria will be a richer than a whole country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
kikuyu1:

I asked you where you linked this from. It seems suspiciously familiar:the Naij English,verbal flatulence, pretend cleverness,lack of logic and hate look like a typical JAMB graduate who paid for his certificate!

Hahahaha see idiot...you are not intelligent and you know nothing about Nigeria...
Look.at the mumu saying "JAMB GRADUATE"......does that even exist..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

In whole 2019 Kenya barely constructed up to 500km and here a state in Nigeria constructing 300km.....
I love how dark the road is @ third picture...the quality is vivid

See ehn the north is developing and soon they will catch up with southern Nigerian than we can start to move together most of ngieria’s illiteracy and poverty problems are in the north with all these rice mills, roads and factories the north will become way more developed by 2025 Kenyans will be going to Nigeria thinking it’s the UK or America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

Hahahaha see idiot...you are not intelligent and you know nothing about Nigeria...
Look.at the mumu saying "JAMB GRADUATE"......does that even exist..

I not get am oh JAMB is an examination board maybe in Kenya they all drop out at secondary school so they consider completing that initial test graduation

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
rvp20182:
You nailed the JAMB graduate from Ibandan university like a jello to the wall

See this mumu too..which one is jamb graduate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just30:

hahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny

The projects will be completed this year.

I wish you the best in your 2022 universal access dream
How many more billions are you going to borrow from China to make that happen?

I can't believe you bought his imaginations and hallucinations.....rvp was sleep talking grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Abohboy:

By 2025 two people in Nigeria will be a richer than a whole country

By 2025 Nigeria will have 80% of the worlds poor dick riding Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

See this mumu too..which one is jamb graduate
Kikuyu1 and the rvp guy are just a bit smarter than suffering smiling and gallipig. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
obaaderemi:
Well, it's good you keep admitting the treatise looks so professional to you @ bolded. wink

Now,the Naij English you disparage is the same that won Nigeria a Nobel Prize in Literature (Soyinka in 1986) and a Booker Prize( Okri in 1990) while Kenyans with their poor English have nothing won anything. grin

And there is nothing like Jamb graduate, you idiot. grin

Your reaction to my write up is similar to that of your dumb brother, rvp, when I did a similar writeup to analyse your stupid $60bn economy. He started hurling insults like you are doing now. He couldn't counter anything.

They have kipochge kabaki or whatever as the best monk looking teacher in the world...

I still remember how you taunted rvp and kikuyu with their real GDP figures..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

I keep complaining about your cbd road and how the whole place look aesthetically shabby.....

Who did you guys offend that you have been made to suffer this bad....

I hope you enjoyed the sufferingsmiling show. The infrastructure in Nigeria is breathtaking. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

At least this video is 20 times better than what I saw in my own country at least the streets are very clean and there is a bit of Law and Order which does not exist in my country. My father's land is just like mad Max nation

Happy new year idiot....
You can't even greet before you continue with your verbal hogwash..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

They have kipochge kabaki or whatever as the best monk looking teacher in the world...

I still remember how you taunted rvp and kikuyu either real GDP figures..
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
gallivant:

I hope you enjoyed the sufferingsmiling show. The infrastructure in Nigeria is breathtaking. grin

We are talking about Kenya here....no deflection, let's stay true to our cause which is helping you get to your govt for better infastructure....

I will be starting my own show this nigh on Nairobi...I hope you will enjoy it...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
gallivant:

By 2025 Nigeria will have 80% of the worlds poor dick riding Dangote.

By 2025 Nigeria would have lifted 60 of the 100 million poor people in Nigeria, and Nigeria would likely reach 800 billion to 1 trillion dollar gdp mark
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
gallivant:

SUFFERINSMILIN is unemployed so I do nit see how he managed to go to Nigeria and take these images I even suspect that 60% of them are not even Lagos like they’re probably aba

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

You are asking a stupid question my friend...you should be asking yourself prudent questions like

How can you be supposedly growing by 6% and the following is happening..

A decrease in middle class
A lesser purchasing power than Ghana a country of 28m
A mall bubble burst..
Constant job loss
Extremely high unemployment rate.
No infastructure to support growth....

Let me stop here
basically no manufacturing and a trade deficit that increased by another 26%.
A debt servicing that has grown by more than 50% overnight whiles revenue is still a meagre 12 Billion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin His English is pathetic. You hardly understand what he's saying.

You can say that again..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just30:

basically no manufacturing and a trade deficit that increased by another 26%.
A debt servicing that has grown by more than 50% overnight whiles revenue is still a meagre 12 Billion.

Infact by 2025 China and India will own Kenya all these infrastructures you will see Kenya will try and build a highway or another railway project like Nairobi to kisumu or eldoret and boom not enough profit China takes control of everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
obaaderemi:
Even with all the free lectures and analysis you've gotten from the likes of Sammy and just 30 here concerning your failed sgr, you are still talking like this. Read this and counter it with facts:
You're in fact incorrigible.

Rvp can't tell us he didn't know their sgr is just as useless as their pathetic nation airline....

Local Kenyans don't know how to run a business and make profit like a normal human beings ...it is always loss making ....

Who birthed this brainless mumus...why is the trait of foolishess (in business) embedded in their gene..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin Little India is the only country in the world where the economy is growing and millions are starving and losing their jobs.

Hahaha....the witchcraft economy controlled by Kenyatta's from their witchy coven.....wonder no more why most of them here are so Gullible as to what goes on in their country...Kenyatta has caged their sense in #50 alomo bottle grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin grin grin When they die the last thought on their mind will be Nigeria.

You can say that again..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin You don see these Little Indians finish. Loll

It's the same way jomo Kenyatta saw cocoa House in the 60s and decided to build Kicc which ended up looking like a conical stove according to jayceon. grin

I swear I couldn't agree more grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.