Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6268690 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) (6125) (6126) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
kikuyu1:

IOW it was your attempt to be intellectual and indirectly make us Iaugh! If our GDP is 60 bn USD and our budget 30 bn USD that means our tax/revenue ratio is 50%; unheard of even in Europe. NIGGA, I TOLD YOU 2 DAYS AGO HAVE YOU ALREADY FORGOTTEN? MORE LIKELY YOU COULDN'T COMPREHEND THE OBVIOUS-AS ALWAYS!
I rmbr advising you to be less mouthy at least twice -it was a dead giveaway that poo was your own mental outtake.
shut up

Your budget is 30 billion
Your revenue/tax is 12 billion

dont confuse yourself
Go back to the drawing board and correct yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

Gbam...a word they say is enough for the wise...

The high time the demonic idiot they call their leaders decides to show the world their true currency value(very vunerable and worthless) that is the day they might experience their debt dropping..and just maybe it will reveal the true nature of their economic stat not that vodoo, kitchen economic cooking Kenyatta is controlling..
Basically

all their scams have been exposed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

GALLIVANT pls I didn't say you should run away...the momyi repliedtou, you switched to guest mode....

Come out now I haven't forgotten my promise to you grin

grin grin

I got a bit busy oga, let me be.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
gallivant:

grin grin

Yes oh busy trying to find why they built a donkey penis in the middle of your beloved Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
gallivant:

grin grin

See what is happening in your country please deal with your own problems before trying to fight with the giant of Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lord Lugard HALL in Kaduna....this building is 106 years old and still standing tall and firm ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
gallivant:

grin grin

When you are less busy(even though I know you're lying) we will meticulously treat all the course outline in Nairobiology grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Honestly I don't know what is the hype with this David song...funny enough I don't like the song but it has amassed so much recognition around the globe.....

A prophet they say is not known in his hometown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMwhiLte4v0
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just30:

All the 68 Billion dollars that Kenya owes was used to support the Kenyan shilling

Kenya runs a managed shilling rather than a floating one.
The IMF last year reclassified the shilling as a managed rather than a floating currency, leading to protests from the authorities who insist that the currency is fairly valued and that the only interventions are to reduce volatility.

Bottom line:

Secretly managed currencies usually get heavily punished in the end, with Turkey being a recent example. Kenya urgently needs to allow the shilling to find its true value.

With the interest rate cap and the low inflation figure the fiscus has pursued a low interest regime to ensure they may borrow cheaply in the domestic market. Smart move — but the only problem with this is how then do you attract dollar investment inflow into the country to increase the demand for the shilling? Monetary theory tells us that funds flow to where there is higher interest.

Omfg! What would happen if people stopped trying to sound smart? They'd have nothing to do all day!
I swear without the likes from the special needs W African cheer leading squad some posters would die.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kanye also did thesame for "brown skin girl" which featured WizKid and Beyonce...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IedSlHykc1U
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2020
Yeah i know, it is beyond your understanding.

well done grin grin grin

you can ask Sammy to add you to his economics class
kikuyu1:

Omfg! What would happen if people stopped trying to sound smart? They'd have nothing to do all day!
I swear without the likes from the special needs W African cheer leading squad some posters would die.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:40am On Jan 03, 2020
The Capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:42am On Jan 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:57am On Jan 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:59am On Jan 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:05am On Jan 03, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 1:10am On Jan 03, 2020
samorobo:

You will do well in fictional stories(literature), the only thing you have to do is polish your English a bit ..it is very bad...
I don't understand that guy English one bit. That's why I don't engage him in an argument. You guys are really trying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:50am On Jan 03, 2020
samorobo:

We are talking about Kenya here....no deflection, let's stay true to our cause which is helping you get to your govt for better infastructure....

I will be starting my own show this nigh on Nairobi...I hope you will enjoy it...

i have not seen and illiterate like you before Kenya is rank number 80 in the world in infrastructure Nigeria is rank number 110. Empty vessels can really make noise the noise coming out from them is too much because they are empty. Please Kenyans can you fill this empty vessels with a bit of sand so they don't make so much noise on the journey to development

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:18am On Jan 03, 2020
I am a Nigerian but it is time I tell the country the truth Kenya has solid infrastructure which gives economical growth. The infrastructure in Kenya is designed for production and exports .Kenya is rank 53 in the world in infrastructure. Why my country is rank 125 in the world in infrastructure. Zimbabwe Cameroon Benin Republic Togo Republic is in front of Nigeria in infrastructure. The infrastructure which the government is building in Nigeria does not uplift the people. The infrastructure which our Nigerian government is building is just show business and because the people are illiterate they cannot see it.

My people I am sorry to do this but I need to tell you the truth we are nowhere in Africa let's not fool ourselves and start telling yourself the truth for the country to move forward .40% of Nigerians leaving the country today are going to other African countries that is a big problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:43am On Jan 03, 2020
SGR is long term project that will last 200yrs plus.

Kenya SGR is ahead it's schedule and will break even soon. Nigeria SGR that began about 10yrs earlier than Kenya SGR is still under construction..mere 150Kms btw Lagos-Ibandan smiley smiley smiley...Ghana is still under 'research'.

While Kenya has clocked nearly 700-800kms of greenfield(new) SGR together with two dry ports.

The railway earned a combined Sh8.8 billion over the period from the two services, a 136 per cent jump from Sh3.73 billion earned over a similar period in 2018, according to the latest data from the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS).

samorobo:

130% increase...mehn that is crazy.....

Rvp don't ever mention that , excavator looking moving metal casket you call an Sgr...it Is a disgrace just like your national airline

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Upperhill 2010 and Upperhill 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2020
rvp20182:

Kenya SGR is ahead it's schedule and will break even soon. Nigeria SGR that began about 10yrs earlier than Kenya SGR is still under construction..mere 150Kms btw Lagos-Ibandan smiley smiley smiley...Ghana is still under 'research'.

While Kenya has clocked nearly 700-800kms of greenfield(new) SGR together with two dry ports.

The railway earned a combined Sh8.8 billion over the period from the two services, a 136 per cent jump from Sh3.73 billion earned over a similar period in 2018, according to the latest data from the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS).

IRL it's very rare to see such a jump in returns in infrastructure projects. Ordinarily stakeholders would be overjoyed for such a return in 5 or 10 years.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I am a Nigerian but it is time I tell the country the truth Kenya has solid infrastructure which gives economical growth. The infrastructure in Kenya is designed for production and exports .Kenya is rank 53 in the world in infrastructure. Why my country is rank 125 in the world in infrastructure. Zimbabwe Cameroon Benin Republic Togo Republic is in front of Nigeria in infrastructure. The infrastructure which the government is building in Nigeria does not uplift the people. The infrastructure which our Nigerian government is building is just show business and because the people are illiterate they cannot see it.

My people I am sorry to do this but I need to tell you the truth we are nowhere in Africa let's not fool ourselves and start telling yourself the truth for the country to move forward .40% of Nigerians leaving the country today are going to other African countries that is a big problem

Hmmm, the 'Giant' is just above the other continental fake,the Central African Singapore. A more recent survey should have us at least 2 places ahead -since 2017 3 berths have been completed in Lamu and direct train to ship offloading has begun at Mombasa port

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

i have not seen and illiterate like you before Kenya is rank number 80 in the world in infrastructure Nigeria is rank number 110. Empty vessels can really make noise the noise coming out from them is too much because they are empty. Please Kenyans can you fill this empty vessels with a bit of sand so they don't make so much noise on the journey to development

Naijjans, explain this pls! Yes,I'm sure there are wonderful things in your country, maybe even better than we have.
BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS:WHY DO MEANINGFUL SURVEYS LIKE THIS ALWAYS HAVE US WAY AHEAD? Answers with reasons pls for 10 likes. Maybe we bribed the surveyors or the Oyinbos hate your cleverness and thus undermine you economically with fake SURVEYS?
I'm waiting and so are many others!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please you are unemployed and you have no money in your account you clearly still live in ngieia cause your using GT bank just go and find a job before shouting at all of us before you die from hunger clearly you are the only one suffering here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2020
rvp20182:

We only started construction in 2017 so I don't know what you mean 10 years ago they were jdut looting the money left right and centre so they did not do that much they completed Abuja to kaduna railway now they'll compete Lagos-ibadan than they will do ibadan- Abuja, kaduna to kano, ibadan to kano and Abuja to warri those are all the railway projects that will be either completed or 90% completed by 2023 and Nigeria's economy is expected to grow at 2.6% or 2.5% according to the world Bank, IMF and other sources

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Why EAST AFRICA is leading the way on Intra- African Trade & Investment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMGAV_ajRMw
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It's not and illiterate it is an illiterate, you can say rank but it is better to say ranked it just makes more sense in English vocabulary

Added to that you are pained because you are unemployed so you hate, Nigeria you are suffering and you are starving so all you can do is attack Nigeria blaming all of your woes on Nigeria but please blame them on yourself for not getting a proper English teacher

And for getting fake pictures when you said you were flying on Kenya airways
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Abohboy:

It's not and illiterate it is an illiterate, you can say rank but it is better to say ranked it just makes more sense in English vocabulary

Added to that you are pained because you are unemployed so you hate Nigeria, you are suffering and you are starving so all you can do is a ttack Nigeria blaming all of your woes on Nigeria but pelasr blame them on yourself for not getting a proper English teacher

And for getting fake pictures when you said you were flying on Kenya airways
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2020
rvp20182:

Kenya SGR is ahead it's schedule and will break even soon. [b]Nigeria SGR that began about 10yrs earlier than Kenya SGR is still under construction..mere 150Kms btw Lagos-Ibandan smiley smiley smiley...Ghana is still under 'research'

The railway earned a combined Sh8.8 billion over the period from the two services, a 136 per cent jump from Sh3.73 billion earned over a similar period in 2018, according to the latest data from the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS).[/s]

Hahahaha see this foolish guys...your loan repayment for that over priced, over used, ready to dump sgr grew from sh31bn to sh71.4bn reflecting a 130% increase in just a current fiscal period and a roadside idiot like you is telling me sgr is long term....at this rate of growth your loan repayment might be hovering around sh500bn in the next ten year....hahaha long term

Is it not clear to you that the Chinese are killing you and your unborn children with wicked, unprecedented debt and your useless govt signed up for it....Same way they want to build a less than 20km bridge for about $2.5bn when Lagos is building a 38km suspended bridge which will be the longest on the continent and the strip the one in Cairo off her tittle for a lesser price than that deliberate debt Japan is trying to hang on Your zoo.....Kenyatta is busy taxing the hell out of your brain to met target but in the end we all know it ends on a trip to Namibia or the Emirates, and that is why your debt never decreases despite the constant wicked, demonic taxing from the Kenyatta's coven of witches and warlords grin ...

You and kikuyu should stop trying to sound intelligent when infact you both hood rats are far less knowledgeable than a 2 year old kid.....so the foolishess in you that led you to say jamb graduate has also told you nigeria does not have a functional sgr...mumu I don't know what you mean by 10 years..... Abuja-kaduna was completed in 2016 and just last year(2019) we completed three lines which are Lagos-abeokuta, lagos-ibadan,warri-itakpe,....All that is left is for the over 13 stations to be completed by March and commissioning will commence...people are already using this sgr for free as the engineers are constantly test running it daily..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2020
kikuyu1:

Idiot boy..This is how you sound when you know something is true and you are trying to cause a deflection from the original subject of discussion.. ..

Nothing you said replied to the economic lessons he schooled you on.....for me i'de say a showcase of foolish, unintelligent witticism..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Just30:
Yeah i know, it is beyond your understanding.

well done grin grin grin

you can ask Sammy to add you to his economics class

Yes we have to tell the deported immigrants well-done....we all know how he behaves when something's surpasses his knowledge or he is hiding from the truth......

His handbag (rvp) knows the truth and has accepted it , perhaps he might enroll this dullard and school him properly starting from reading and comprehension..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) (6125) (6126) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.