Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6269669 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) (6125) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Malcolm123:
Kenya nominal gdp na 74 billion dollar
And one man in Nigeria is building 13billion dollar oil refinery

That is how you bully the little Indians. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Abohboy:

See ehn the north is developing and soon they will catch up with southern Nigerian than we can start to move together most of ngieria’s illiteracy and poverty problems are in the north with all these rice mills, roads and factories the north will become way more developed by 2025 Kenyans will be going to Nigeria thinking it’s the UK or America

Half of northern Nigeria have more tarred road network than Kenya by a long margin..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Abohboy:

I not get am oh JAMB is an examination board maybe in Kenya they all drop out at secondary school so they consider completing that initial test graduation

Don't mind them...they wanted to sound like they know shiit...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Theenchanter2: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Samorobo, u really need to be compassionate sometimes.

U too get bad mouth, chaiii.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
obaaderemi:
Even with all the free lectures and analysis you've gotten from the likes of Sammy and just 30 here concerning your failed sgr, you are still talking like this. Read this and counter it with facts:
You're in fact incorrigible.
Loan repayments to China’s Exim Bank will jump from the Sh31 billion paid in the year to June to Sh71.4 billion in the current fiscal period, reflecting a 130 percent increase.

Taxpayers have been forced to shoulder the burden of the SGR loans because revenues generated from the passenger and cargo services on the track are not enough to meet the operation costs, which are estimated at Sh1.5 billion a month against average sales of Sh841 million.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
obaaderemi:
Kikuyu1 and the rvp guy are just a bit smarter than suffering smiling and gallipig. grin

Honestly I couldn't agree more grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin

their slavery problem has made them such poor thinkers
obaaderemi:
grin Little India is the only country in the world where the economy is growing and millions are starving and losing their jobs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Theenchanter2:
Samorobo, u really need to be compassionate sometimes.

U to get bad mouth, chaiii.

Hahahaha bro, Bad mouth is in the Nigerian gene. grin

You have it In you too....there is no escaping it, even if you were born in planet mars
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just30:

basically no manufacturing and a trade deficit that increased by another 26%.
A debt servicing that has grown by more than 50% overnight whiles revenue is still a meagre 12 Billion.

Chaiii I forgot to include this ones...you too get mouth Charle

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

I swear I couldn't agree more grin grin grin

Not conical stone na donkey joystick according to the architect of the building chai Kenya don Dey gather wahala

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
copy copy is what is killing them

If you borrow to live large, you leave yourself exposed.

Basically, what happened to Turkey, last year, is awaiting Kenya
samorobo:

Kenya is forcing herself to compete with the aforementioned nation whilst digging their own grave unknowingly....it boils down to what I previously said....Kenyan should learn to cut their cloth according to their size and stop doing things because they see others doing it even though it clearly shows they are not yet capable enough to do so..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Abohboy:

Infact by 2025 China and India will own Kenya all these infrastructures you will see Kenya will try and build a highway or another railway project like Nairobi to kisumu or eldoret and boom not enough profit China takes control of everything

You are even going to far...by the they borrow to massage their useless Kibaki currency for the next three years China would have gulped the whole country like a cup of juice.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

Rvp has started hallucinating this year again...
He's under a hallucination spell grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin
samorobo:

You and just30 are just verbally wicked and brutal on this Kenyans....
Just30 said cockless men and you said joystick grin grin
I suffice to say you both are verbal assassin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

We are talking about Kenya here....no deflection, let's stay true to our cause which is helping you get to your govt for better infastructure....

I will be starting my own show this nigh on Nairobi...I hope you will enjoy it...

GALLIVANT pls I didn't say you should run away...the momyi repliedtou, you switched to guest mode....

Come out now I haven't forgotten my promise to you grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

You are even going to far...by the they borrow to massage their useless Kibaki currency for the next three years China would have gulped the whole country like a cup of juice.....

See how SUFFERINSMILIN is silent now after I discovered how he is unemployed and how we found every single photo of Kenya was fake see how this guy will come out tomorrow I will just come and knock sense into his head quick fast and send him packing permanently
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just30:
Loan repayments to China’s Exim Bank will jump from the Sh31 billion paid in the year to June to Sh71.4 billion in the current fiscal period, reflecting a 130 percent increase.

Taxpayers have been forced to shoulder the burden of the SGR loans because revenues generated from the passenger and cargo services on the track are not enough to meet the operation costs, which are estimated at Sh1.5 billion a month against average sales of Sh841 million.

130% increase...mehn that is crazy.....

Rvp don't ever mention that , excavator looking moving metal casket you call an Sgr...it Is a disgrace just like your national airline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

Kenyans media and Kenya as a country is obsessed with Nigeria a d her progressive stride....
They even calculated his wealth in their shitty currency that has been massaged with Chinese loans...
All the 68 Billion dollars that Kenya owes was used to support the Kenyan shilling

Kenya runs a managed shilling rather than a floating one.
The IMF last year reclassified the shilling as a managed rather than a floating currency, leading to protests from the authorities who insist that the currency is fairly valued and that the only interventions are to reduce volatility.

Bottom line:

Secretly managed currencies usually get heavily punished in the end, with Turkey being a recent example. Kenya urgently needs to allow the shilling to find its true value.

With the interest rate cap and the low inflation figure the fiscus has pursued a low interest regime to ensure they may borrow cheaply in the domestic market. Smart move — but the only problem with this is how then do you attract dollar investment inflow into the country to increase the demand for the shilling? Monetary theory tells us that funds flow to where there is higher interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
reverse psychology grin grin grin
samorobo:

I can't believe you bought his imaginations and hallucinations.....rvp was sleep talking grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
it wont be the first time grin grin
Abohboy:

Infact by 2025 China and India will own Kenya all these infrastructures you will see Kenya will try and build a highway or another railway project like Nairobi to kisumu or eldoret and boom not enough profit China takes control of everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Abohboy:

Not conical stone na donkey joystick according to the architect of the building chai Kenya don Dey gather wahala

Hahaha Kenyans and mumu-ism are like 5&6....Of all things to build a donkey penis is what they saw fit to gather able bodied starving bodied to construct using cheap labour...no wonder that life of a squirrel is more valuable that this rape monkeys in the slum....

Just like they used elephant horns to do city village gate in mombassa grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

Hahaha....the witchcraft economy controlled by Kenyatta's from their witchy coven.....wonder no more why most of them here are so Gullible as to what goes on in their country...Kenyatta has caged their sense in #50 alomo bottle grin grin
grin grin grin WE are yet to build the Alomo factory for East Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just30:
copy copy is what is killing them

If you borrow to live large, you leave yourself exposed.

Basically, what happened to Turkey, last year, is awaiting Kenya

You took the word out of my mouth

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Some times it is just good to keep quiet and watch the Kenyans dance around in stupidity
samorobo:

Chaiii I forgot to include this ones...you too get mouth Charle
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just30:
He's under a hallucination spell grin grin grin

Lol if rvp is not hallucinating then he is imagining..and if he is not imagining then definitely he is sleep talking or even drunk talking..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
They are sex-driven yet cockless
Abohboy:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Abohboy:

See how SUFFERINSMILIN is silent now after I discovered how he is unemployed and how we found every single photo of Kenya was fake see how this guy will come out tomorrow I will just come and knock sense into his head quick fast and send him packing permanently

Lol sufferingnidiot is a forgotten story....I wonder why swim has not create an online asylum to cage crazy idiot like him and constantly dose him to sleep with anaesthesics....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

130% increase...mehn that is crazy.....

Rvp don't ever mention that , excavator looking moving metal casket you call an Sgr...it I a disgrace just like your national airline
Kenyas national airline will continue to make losses for eternity.

Meanwhile KQ boss is taking home 62 million useless shillings as salary
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
samorobo:

Lol if rvp is not hallucinating then he is imagining..and if he is not imagining then definitely he is sleep talking prevent drunk talking..
grin grin grin

yeah
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
obaaderemi:
Well, it's good you keep admitting the treatise looks so professional to you @ bolded. wink

Now,the Naij English you disparage is the same that won Nigeria a Nobel Prize in Literature (Soyinka in 1986) and a Booker Prize( Okri in 1990) while Kenyans with their poor English have not won anything. grin

And there is nothing like Jamb graduate, you idiot. grin

Your reaction to my write up is similar to that of your dumb brother, rvp, when I did a similar writeup to analyse your stupid $60bn economy. He started hurling insults like you are doing now. He couldn't counter anything.

IOW it was your attempt to be intellectual and indirectly make us Iaugh! If our GDP is 60 bn USD and our budget 30 bn USD that means our tax/revenue ratio is 50%; unheard of even in Europe. NIGGA, I TOLD YOU 2 DAYS AGO HAVE YOU ALREADY FORGOTTEN? MORE LIKELY YOU COULDN'T COMPREHEND THE OBVIOUS-AS ALWAYS!
I rmbr advising you to be less mouthy at least twice -it was a dead giveaway that poo was your own mental outtake.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just30:

All the 68 Billion dollars that Kenya owes was used to support the Kenyan shilling

Kenya runs a managed shilling rather than a floating one.
The IMF last year reclassified the shilling as a managed rather than a floating currency, leading to protests from the authorities who insist that the currency is fairly valued and that the only interventions are to reduce volatility.

Bottom line:

Secretly managed currencies usually get heavily punished in the end, with Turkey being a recent example. Kenya urgently needs to allow the shilling to find its true value.

With the interest rate cap and the low inflation figure the fiscus has pursued a low interest regime to ensure they may borrow cheaply in the domestic market. Smart move — but the only problem with this is how then do you attract dollar investment inflow into the country to increase the demand for the shilling? Monetary theory tells us that funds flow to where there is higher interest.

Gbam...a word they say is enough for the wise...

The high time the demonic idiot they call their leaders decides to show the world their true currency value(very vunerable and worthless) that is the day they might experience their debt dropping..and just maybe it will reveal the true nature of their economic stat not that vodoo, kitchen economic cooking Kenyatta is controlling..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just30:
reverse psychology grin grin grin

I for say

(1) (2) (3) ... (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) (6125) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.