Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6162232 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6285) (6286) (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2020
wizzzmike:

Yoo ma guy. we are not worried, it's like Nigerians have win the world cup anytime they beat us or hear bad news about us. But the funny is Nigeria will clamp back to the top on corruption league log pretty soon lol
I could barely understand your post. I'm sure you never thought Ghana would be ranked higher than Nigeria in Corruption right? We will keep improving will you keep slipping South. tongue

Oh Kenya is also perceived as more corrupt than Nigeria up there with em Somalia, Bangladesh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Tanzania photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Tanzania's photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:
One last thing.
The supposed 'god' of Kenyan rap averages 50k-60k views for vids on ig.
Then he did this whole beef ish.
The first video he released comfortably got 200k+ views..
And you think he did it for the culture?
Man's trying to trend in Nigeria fam.
It's clear to the blind.
And also a supposed 'OG' shouldn't be flexing biceps with small fry's...if it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't even know there was a beef...
And trust me.. It's the same with most nigerians... He's just an artist trying to gain ground..but in Kenya this is The GOAT of all trends.. Naah kenya. grin
He's supposed to be your legend fam!
An OG with 900k followers... WTF!
Come on!
Don't come at me with the tired "followers don't matter" BS...
This is 2020...ALL NUMBERS matter A LOT.
You just narrate everything for me jare grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TeeBabss(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:
One last thing.
It's clear to the blind.
And also a supposed 'OG' shouldn't be flexing biceps with small fry's...if it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't even know there was a beef...
And trust me.. It's the same with most nigerians... He's just an artist trying to gain ground..but in Kenya this is The GOAT of all trends.. Naah kenya. grin
Come on!

You hit it bro.
When it comes to Music, nobody should even mess with Nigeria in Africa.....
We have the biggest stars and Lagos is the capital of Music in Africa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2020
Problemkid1:
You just narrate everything for me jare grin grin grin
All I've been reading were weak rants.
Kenyans were all Horn-y cos of this lame 'beef'.
Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2020
TeeBabss:

You hit it bro.
It's a no brainer...Really.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:

Your kaligraphic (whatever his name is) thinks otherwise..
Heck!... He called it the biggest thing to happen to him man! grin
In fact you should go through his comments section...everyone seems to be happy he won this seemingly 'irrelevant' award.

Lol tayermshri you just got disgraced...you and shiithole rapper have lost the last ounce of respect I had for your KH.....he said winning soundcity MVP award is the biggest achievement of his career grin grin lol I am.choking in laughter currently...

Even upcoming artiste in Nigeria are not aspiring to win soundcity award..the least they aspire for is "THE HEADIES" award which is still trash to me... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:
One last thing.
It's clear to the blind.
Come on!

Hehehehe...200k views....one of all this unpopular people that puts skit on Instagram will pull that number up after posting like 5 videos in two weeks....

Lol he would have lost another respect from me but then I just exhausted the last respect I had for him when I read his little achievement on his instagram page grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Theenchanter2: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2020
gallivant:

He said he is the best Rapper in Nigeria, not a Nigerian. Word up. Learn to read between the lines.
he said he's d best rapper in Nigeria, yes. He also said
i wanted to be citizen in Nigeria Bleep a Visa I mention in the island and about 10 divas
A Bentley in a posh since am coming for the crown
Cause am the best Kenyan-Nigerian rapper in town So down nigga cause your casket closed

Go listen to the diss track carefully.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Hehehehe...200k views....one of all this unpopular people that puts skit on Instagram will pull that number up after posting like 5 videos in two weeks....

Lol he would have lost another respect from me but then I just exhausted the last respect I had for him when I read his little achievement on his instagram page grin grin
Lol grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Theenchanter2: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Actually the fact that hes an upcoming artiste is the reason OG should not have ignored him. You dont wanna take on someone who may ruin your career. Even locally he dissed all rap artistes but avoided one who could end his career by the name Octopizzo.
well, diss track is what makes rap more interesting.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
The second face of affordable house units in pangani has started.The building of 1,434 residential units along Racecourse Road in Pangani, Nairobi, is now underway after the contractor moved to the site on Tuesday.
The 5.2-acre site was handed over to China Wu Yi by Tecnofin Kenya Limited, the company that won the bid to renew and redevelop the estate under the Urban Renewal Programme and Joint Venture Partnership.
The entire project is expected to be complete in 36 months, with the first block of 18 floors expected to be complete in 45 weeks, while the second will be constructed beginning March 1, 2020.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
2nd pic which is the first face of project was completed early last year and booking is in progress. The first block of the second face comprising of 13floors was completed in November last year, the excavation of second block started immediately thereafter. The third face which will comprise of 18floors apartments is now in geological and topographical survey. The 3month process has been done and samples from 15meter drilling are being analysed in laboratory.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nakuru country development.
Pic1,2 golden life shopping mall
Pic 3,4 Jennifer riria hub,

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
obaaderemi:
[s]Go back to the fence where you belong, you asswipe. wink
You know nothing about sports.

I don't need to know. As long as Kenya is beating Nigeria that's all matters weak chin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Shma:
2nd pic which is the first face of project was completed early last year and booking is in progress. The first block of the second face comprising of 13floors was completed in November last year, the excavation of second block started immediately thereafter. The third face which will comprise of 18floors apartments is now in geological and topographical survey. The 3month process has been done and samples from 15meter drilling are being analysed in laboratory.
nice apartments,congrats to Gover...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Westlands Nairobi.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

No sammy. If not for the beef we wouldnt even have known there was soundcity. You punks always hosting unpopular award shows. We loved the beef songs tho. tongue

What is sound city?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
TeeBabss:

You hit it bro.

SA music industry is richer than Nigeria
And its also more diverse

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
gallivant:

I don't need to know. As long as Kenya is beating Nigeria that's all matters weak chin.[/s]
It's good you admit you know nothing about sports, You stupid glass jaw nigger. tongue Case closed. Now,return home to the fence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

What is sound city?
It's Nigeria's answer to MTV Base.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Westlands iconic

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
While some people are busy posting buildings, let's quickly look at a development that is going to influence the African commercial sphere very soon. grin
Dangote refinery
significance for Nigeria

Estimated to hold 37 billion barrels of proven oil
reserves, Nigeria is the second biggest oil-rich
country in Africa, after Libya.
The West African country is, however, dependent on
imported refined fuel products due to lack of
domestic refining capacity.
The Dangote refinery will increase Nigeria’s refining
capacity two-fold and help meet the increasing
domestic fuel demand, while generating foreign
exchange through exports.

This baby is almost complete. tongue
Bigger than any refinery in Africa. And you wonder why Nigeria is a giant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Westlands..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Theenchanter2: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

His Shut Up song has almost 500 k views. Had to check it after OG mentioned it. You're right, he has gained temporary fans with the beef but he might be ruined if it exceeds this point.
i can also bet u that half of those views was because of the diss.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
obaaderemi:
[s]It's good you admit you know nothing about sports, You stupid glass jaw nigger. tongue Case closed. Now,return home to the fence.

You can make all the noise you want Obaboon, but we will always send you home packing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Results.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

What is sound city?

It is a Nigerian music station...just like mtvbase..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
obaaderemi:
It's Nigeria's answer to MTV Base.

Perfect answer..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6285) (6286) (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.