Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6222682 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Yeah your music is more diverse because white loving doing their boring musical stuff like
Jazz, rock and roll, old school music, classical music, and all this cow boy vibe kinda music....

Ill repeat SA entertainment industry is more Diverse
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

Which whites?

Do you even know what is the south african entertainment industry is like?

Don't you guys sing jazz, classical music ,rock n roll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

Ill repeat SA entertainment industry is more Diverse

I'll also repeat SA entertainment is diverse in white people music stuffs..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

Did I mention artist?

I said SA entertainment industry is richer than Nigeria

Gqom is as good as dead, theres a new genre Amapiano, SA reinvents it's music every two years

You seem to struggle to understand when I said "MORE DIVERSE" do you want me to explain it further for you?
Bro... How can you separate an 'industry' from artists that make up the same 'industry' ?
The artists form a part of a larger pool that makes up the 'industry'.
There's no separation fam.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

In revenue

Its SA then Nigeria then far third kenya then others
Where exactly is this coming from?
Really curious .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Don't you guys sing jazz, classical music ,rock n roll

Yes we do a lot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

True.....
SA music are not popular here except it is a hit like the moonchild "maake"...then dis one I love so much, I dont know the name but I love the beat and her unapologetic, strong feminine voice....t

"No matter where you gooooo go"
Remember the road that will lead you home....
Kumanika wacha grin grin grin
SA music isn't popular.
We may jam it sometimes but it is what it is...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

Yes we do a lot

Yes you do cos those genre is controlled by white and that is what they like to hear cos it's like their culture....

The few black that maybe into it have been forced into doing it mentally to praise, worship,idolize, reverence the holy unholy name of whites.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

To be honest. (this is a very un-biased opinion though smiley ).
Their rap industry is very cheeky.
Save maybe nasty c.... They all sound the same.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Nope house has over 10 genres in it alone, pop has many, hiphop many, classic, rnb, soul, jazz has many

The vibe is always different depending where you are in SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Yes you do cos those genre is controlled by white and that is what they like to hear cos it's like their culture....

The few black that maybe into it have been forced into doing it mentally to praise, worship,idolize, reverence the holy unholy name of whites.. grin
I've tried to get acquainted with different SA music genres just to know how It is..
And there's a lot of White dominated genres down there.
That's the uncouth truth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:

No not at all if you really knew SA hiphop you should know SA hiphop is different also depending where you are in SA, nasty c is not even SA best lyricist

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

In revenue

Its SA then Nigeria then far third kenya then others
kenya doesn't come close, not even in top 5

South Africa doesn't earn more than Nigeria in music or movie industry.
Do your research.
S.A. has good movies but an unrecognised industry.

In music it goes like this
Nigeria
Southafrica
Ghana
Cameroon
DR Congo
Ivorian
Senegal
Tanzania
May be kibera

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:

I've tried to get acquainted with different SA music genres just to know how It is..
That's the uncouth truth

Which one is white dominated? Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

Nope house has over 10 genres in it alone, pop has many, hiphop many, classic, rnb, soul, jazz has many

The vibe is always different depending where you are in SA

Any genre dominated by black is worthless compared to the once dominated by their white counterparts..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:

Nasty C is quite good...I have listened to a couple of his songs...and he does property rap that most time I mistake his music to for so.e of my top.black American artist

But I think the rest like you said is a joke with A.KA being their ring leader...
I have only hear one I caspe nyovest song and I liked it most especially the hip hop beat and the video.....
I think it is called "kasabaylit"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Problemkid1:
MI didn't want to diss vector. He only replied him by sending him message. That shows seniority grin
Now listening to this diss rap by vector and his crew diss Mi and his crew. It's from this diss that MI replied vector.

VERSE 1: VADER]
Is amazing what I do on a verse
Is it dropping knowledge or sending niggas to the earth
I see your niggas coming close

The End!!!

Gwongoro diss! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:

That's the uncouth truth

True...the whites are all up in their business...
You see blacks shinning their teeth as though the enjoy this boring white music genres...when in fact they know niothing about jazz, rock 'n roll cos it is boring and not meant for people with the melanin pigment to appreciate....

Gallivant you can one for my head in this one grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Sammy I think ya starting to show your village hood. ..just saying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Stop copying me..the cunt is you not the other way round. .

Go ask that stupid question to one your cunt patner and leave me the hell alone.....I am allergic to cunt like you grin

How am I copying you cunt? Dont be a cunt, CUNT!

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:

That's the uncouth truth

Anyone better than nasty C has to be really good...but then how come we've noticed hear about them.....

I guess they are not so good as you are Implying..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

The why are you so happy he won the useless unpopular award .

I not happy he won the award Im happy he dissed your clout chasing tranny grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
pacretus:

Do your research.

Nigeria
Southafrica
Ghana
Cameroon
DR Congo
Ivorian
Senegal
Tanzania
May be kibera
In terms of revenue we are number three..fact...your nairaland opinion doesn't change anything
pacretus:

Do your research.

Nigeria
Southafrica
Ghana
Cameroon
DR Congo
Ivorian
Senegal
Tanzania
May be kibera

Nigeria’s Entertainment and Media industry is expected to rise from $4.46 billion in 2018 to $10.5 billion market by the end of 2023, as disclosed in PwC’s recent Entertainment & Media Outlook report.

The report, which was released in October 2019, disclosed that the market is dominated by internet revenue, as it presently contributes about 61% of the sector’s revenue, followed by Television and Video, which is expected to push towards $1 billion in revenue by 2023, after adding $172 million in five years.

Whereas SA in 2018 was $12b
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

Which one is white dominated? Lol

Which are you having you having problem with..is it the word "white" or the word dominated"....

I can help you with those words you know. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Now who is BB

Thats your transgender rap artist BlackBonez
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

Nigeria’s Entertainment and Media industry is expected to rise from $4.46 billion in 2018 to $10.5 billion market by the end of 2023, as disclosed in PwC’s recent Entertainment & Media Outlook report.

The report, which was released in October 2019, disclosed that the market is dominated by internet revenue, as it presently contributes about 61% of the sector’s revenue, followed by Television and Video, which is expected to push towards $1 billion in revenue by 2023, after adding $172 million in five years.

Whereas SA in 2018 was $12b
Naijas get shocked when the learn something new...like they are not on top of stuff...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Anyone better than nasty C has to be really good...but then how come we've noticed hear about them.....

I guess they are not so good as you are Implying..

Sometimes is a matter of who you signed with, whats your record label

SA hiphop is more... Do more research

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

How am I copying you cunt? Dont be a cunt, CUNT!

grin

Hey the idiot that is always seeking a man panties online can you come out of the closet already....

When I call you cunt know that I am not joking...I mean it....plus I don't want to use the actual word which is "Queer".....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Problemkid1:
500k views is that one views Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin Common Yemi Alade is getting 12 million views and you're calling 500k views. Shame on you kenyans grin grin
Even here in West Africa where data prices are the most expensive, underground artists get more than 500k views.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:

Your kaligraphic (whatever his name is) thinks otherwise..
Heck!... He called it the biggest thing to happen to him man! grin
In fact you should go through his comments section...everyone seems to be happy he won this seemingly 'irrelevant' award.

Its big for him no doubt. But what has your transgender BlackBonez won? And where did he get the mojo to tackle the OG wink grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Sammy I think ya starting to show your village hood. ..just saying

When you are tired of "just saying" and you are ready to speak like a man perhaps then you can exit the Fence and start talking.....

For now you can continue with your "just saying"...until those balls starts growing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.