Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6224172 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Which are you having you having problem with..is it the word "white" or the word dominated"....

I can help you with those words you know. grin

Which genre is dominated by whites?

Anyway I'm we discussing SA entertainment industry, don't divide it, into races, color or ethnicity

SA as a whole
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Thats your transgender rap artist BlackBonez

caitlyn jenner you say grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
pacretus:
but at least you know her in kenya right?

No we dont!. angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Its big for him no doubt. But what has your transgender BlackBonez won? And where did he get the mojo to tackle the OG wink grin

We couldn't care if he won nothing...you are only making your sex partner(BB) more popular before me by repeatedly saying.....

All thanks to you we know a name called blackbonez exist...#yoursexpatner. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

Which genre is dominated by whites?

Anyway I'm we discussing SA entertainment industry, don't divide it, into races, color or ethnicity

SA as a whole

Do SAns feel the same way about this your racial unity....?

You are not one..you are just as divided as America if not worse....the earlier you start accepting that , the bttr for you...

#peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Do monkeys live here?
samorobo:
Enugu
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Any genre dominated by black is worthless compared to the once dominated by their white counterparts..

I won't get into your racial stuff

Just know SA industry is dominated by majority, it's the majority that makes more money

Even if you check the top 50 SA richest artists, it will give you a clear view of who's making money
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Theenchanter2:
well, diss track is what makes rap more interesting.

Except that Nigerian diss tracks sound like Ludwig van Beethoven symphonies wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

What is sound city?

No idea bro. The naijas can explain
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Do SAns feel the same way about this your racial unity....?

You are not one..you are just as divided as America if not worse....the earlier you start accepting that , the bttr for you...

#peace grin

Majority does feel the same, few loud mouth making noise will make you believe SA is not united.

Back to the topic which is entertainment industry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

Nigeria’s Entertainment and Media industry is expected to rise from $4.46 billion in 2018 to $10.5 billion market by the end of 2023, as disclosed in PwC’s recent Entertainment & Media Outlook report.

The report, which was released in October 2019, disclosed that the market is dominated by internet revenue, as it presently contributes about 61% of the sector’s revenue, followed by Television and Video, which is expected to push towards $1 billion in revenue by 2023, after adding $172 million in five years.

Whereas SA in 2018 was $12b

This is projections and prediction laced with fake prophecies...

Although.it is possible that SA entertainment industry might be larger than that of Nigeria because the long distant European and American cousins are supporting the industry with their long lost brothers who have forcefully nationalised themselves on the african soil..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

They say its a Nigerian music chanel
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Theenchanter2:
i can also bet u that half of those views was because of the diss.

True. wink It was the OG's social responsibility to help raise the profile of poor niccuh wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Stop decieving yourself.....

You've been jubilating about that irrelevant award since that bald goat went on Instagram and called it the biggest achievement in his entire fvcking career...

Hahahah the best Kenyan rapper calling Soundcity award the biggest achievement in his goddamm forsaking, miserable life....smh .. pathetic grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

I not happy he won the award Im happy he dissed your clout chasing tranny grin

He dissed a nobody...both of the nonentities are nobodies.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

No we dont!. angry
self denial. Only witches do that grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Just30:
Even here in West Africa where data prices are the most expensive, underground artists get more than 500k views.

A nobody that ventures in comedy skit today will pull 500k view in two weeks if he/she is consistent...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Hey the idiot that is always seeking a man panties online can you come out if the closet already....

When I call you cunt know that I am not joking...I mean it....plus I don't want to use the actual word which is "Queer".....

Your hopes have never been dashed like today boy. That moment sammy had to mention 'man panties' and 'closet' and 'Queer' in one post hoping to raise a queer revolution on the thread! You are done cunt. Talk to BlackBonez he can feature you in the next trans video grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

I don't know it
Well, that's not a problem. Can you name me any music video TV station that is black owned in South Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

I won't get into your racial stuff

Just know SA industry is dominated by majority, it's the majority that makes more money

Even if you check the top 50 SA richest artists, it will give you a clear view of who's making money
I heard 20% whites control 80% of the landmass in Southie, is it true

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

caitlyn jenner you say grin grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jonraid:
Do monkeys live here?

You mean to say ,"do monies live in Enugu Forest"...

Well the answer to that question is that I don't know is...but it could be possible though grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

You've been jubilating about that irrelevant award since that bald goat with it and called it the biggest achievement in his entire fvcking career...

Hahahah the best Kenyan rapper calling Soundcity award the biggest achievement in his goddamm forsaking, miserable life....smh .. pathetic grin
grin You are wicked.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Your hopes have never been dashed like today boy. That moment sammy had to mention 'man panties' and 'closet' and 'Queer' in one post hoping to raise a queer revolution on the thread! You are done cunt. Talk to BlackBonez he can feature in the next trans video grin

Yeah it is because Sammy can no longer stand your queer attitude...

Look for other Kenyan boys on this thread to try that nonsense with....you disgust me...

I spit on your useless soul...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

We couldn't care if he won nothing...you are only making your sex partner(BB) more popular before me by repeatedly saying.....

All thanks to you we know a name called blackbonez exist...#yoursexpatner. grin grin

grin grin
even a hashtag! Boy, you are the most desperate sexually starved cunt grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

They say its a Nigerian music chanel

We dont know it for sure. Someone mentioned that it is an MTVbase wannabe. I would agree.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

grin grin
even a hashtag! Boy, you are the most desperate sexually starved cunt grin

You have not seen anything....

I will exorcise that demon off you, if I have too.....

Who knows maybe it is my duty to save you from this demonic spirit...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin You are wicked.

Lol you can join me let us unleash our super wickedness and harsh brutality on them.......

We can bully this chickens without mercy.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

You've been jubilating about that irrelevant award since that bald goat went on Instagram and called it the biggest achievement in his entire fvcking career...

What we noticed was that a Kenyan won soundcity in Lagos Nigeria despite your best rap artists grooming themselves and expecting to be winners. Then one of your rappers scored a memorable own goal by trying to diss the Kenyan. The rest as the world knows is history because the Nigerian rap industry is on the shoulders of a Kenyan rapper. He has come to rescue your entire confused rap industry grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

I'll also repeat SA entertainment is diverse in white people music stuffs..

Lol give up brother
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

He dissed a nobody...both of the nonentities are nobodies.. grin

That catchphrase by Payper Corleone was weak as hell grin OG need not respond.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

What we noticed was that a Kenyan won soundcity in Lagos Nigeria despite your best rap artists grooming themselves and expecting to be winners. Then one of your rappers scored a memorable own goal by trying to diss the Kenyan. The rest as the world knows is history because the Nigerian rap industry is on the shoulders of a Kenyan rapper. He has come to rescue your entire confused rap industry grin

We've have produced artiste that have constantly won European awards in music so it is no biggie.....

I tell you no nigerian BiG superstar will waste his useful hours to attend that joke of an award...it is not meant for them.....

Even HEADIES award that is by far bigger than soundcity award was humiliated.....

All of nigerian top celebrities from musicians, to actors, to fashion icons, models ran away to Dubai so they won't attend it...by every body I mean alot....
The organiser where ashamed and humiliated...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.