Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6266750 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) (6297) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

then he must be one dumb fellow.... just saying grin

sally is just dumb, even by WA standards grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

I am not hating bitch....

Just speaking the truth.....
no gonna waste my time with a villager...bythe way aint interested with ya fg a.ss debate..not interested sally
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

then he must be one dumb fellow.... just saying grin

I will leave you two girls to continue with your gossip....

I can see it is girls night. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

#exocisethedemonintayermashri. grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

no gonna waste my time with a villager...bythe way aint interested with ya fg a.ss debate..not interested sally

Nobody invited you not unless you are ready to join me exorcise your brother "tayermshri"..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
theenchanter:
Nigeria is hosting FIFA U-20 women world Cup 2020. wink

The first African country to host d tournament... together with U-17 world Cup, twice!
Nigeria is no longer hosting the u-20 women world cup.. Costa Rica and Panama have been chosen to host it instead.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

These people enjoy 24-hour electricity while some of the Nigerian clr using generators

The entire national grid collapsed yesterday. Does that include the generator gridgrin WTF are these suckkas like sammy using to pig around grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

What stories you talking about sally. Which Nigerian was that? Im willing to take the shyt from your demented brain today just because its Friday cunt grin

Lol you are angry because I am trying to save your soul from eternal damnation...

What if I start spraying you holy water...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Nobody invited you not unless you are ready to join me exorcise your brother "tayermshri"..
dumb fg..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
theenchanter:
Nigeria is no longer hosting the u-20 women world cup.. Costa Rica and Panama have been chosen to host it instead.

Yeah I read that 2 weeks ago...sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
theenchanter:

dang it, what happened chanter.... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:

Blaqbonez started trending mid 2019 bro.
He's known for his hilarious way if making trends.
He's not even near 'up there' yet.
The 'best rapper in Africa' term was the wave he rode on to gain popularity...and he still uses it.
Your 'kaligraphic OG' was plain dumb to reply a kiddo.
Simple.

Hilarious like flashing titties in Abuja grin
GIve him sth like 5 decades to reach Khaligraphs level. Khali got where he is without flashing titties or acting tranny grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

I will leave you two girls to continue with your gossip....

I can see it is girls night. grin

Sally must be on cramps today grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

The entire national grid collapsed yesterday. Does that include the generator gridgrin WTF are these suckkas like sammy using to pig around grin

Lame joke ..I know your brain is not more in order cos as dumb as tayermshri can be he can still do better in tell night jokes but I guess his brain activity is a bit intense because of the subject discussion hence this kindergarten joke..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Lol you are angry because I am trying to save your soul from eternal damnation...

What if I start spraying you holy water...

Dude I can see where you heading. What you mean by holy water? Spray your holy water on BlackBonez grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Sally must be on cramps today grin

What is cramps...

Note: be careful how you answer this question grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Dude I can see where you heading. What you mean by holy water? Spray your holy water on BlackBonez grin

I heard it is pretty effective on possessed souls..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Whaaaaat! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Lame joke ..I know your brain is not more in order cos as dumb as tayermshri can be he can still do better in tell night jokes but I guess his brain activity is a bit intense because of the subject discussion hence this kindergarten joke..

I just wanted to know whether generator counts as part of national grid. What are you using now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Hilarious like flashing titties in Abuja grin
GIve him sth like 5 decades to reach Khaligraphs level. Khali got where he is without flashing titties or acting tranny grin

What exactly do you mean by that...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

they cited insecurity.... and the idea of having a co-hosted tournament.
samorobo:

smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
sammy knew that 2 weeks back but couldn't grow a nut to post .. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

I just wanted to know whether generator counts as part of national grid. What are you using now?

Power from the national grid....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

sammy knew that 2 weeks back but couldn't grow a nut to post .. grin

Must I post it....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

What is cramps...

Note: be careful how you answer this question grin

You should be telling what cramps is sally. You are the one with it grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

I heard it is pretty effective on possessed souls..

how does exorcism works mr exorcist grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
theenchanter:
they cited insecurity.... and the idea of having a co-hosted tournament. smiley
thats so naughty of them...how could they talk of insecurity when referring to Naija...anyway there is always next time heh cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Whaaaaat! grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

thats so naughty of them...how could they talk of insecurity when referring to Naija...anyway there is always next time heh cheesy
how's kenya tonight?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

What is this,..I sense mockery grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

how does exorcism works mr exorcist grin

Let me worry about how it works, ...your major focus should be letting that demonic entity go...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) (6297) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.