Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,024 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6258511 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Idiot you started it.. constantly referring to a guy as transgender and lesbian when infact the queer-ness in you is up to your useless behaviour.....why did you keep bringing that up in every conversation you had with me concerning that topic when it clearly has nothing to do with what we were discussing.....

Idiot queer you must be exorcised....

As far as Sammy is concerned you will be addressed as a queer in this thread just the same way gallivant is Chennai and MtistheQubit is a bitch.....

You are a cunt and anyone with a brain knows this...
Now listen sally you little weasel, i ain't interested in ya f discussion fg a.ss....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Rich individuals like our celebrities are what you call illegal immigrants....

Those guys collaborated to throw an African show with the Dubai govt annually.....

Oops I forgot you were trying to deflect via you are out of words...plus you are a bit confused that your cover has been blown off on your cunt-ality grin

How can you do an African show in Dubai? Did the emiratis get down to the afrobeats.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Idiot you started it.. constantly referring to a guy as transgender and lesbian when infact the queer-ness in you is up to your useless behaviour.....why did you keep bringing that up in every conversation you had with me concerning that topic when it clearly has nothing to do with what we were discussing.....

Idiot queer you must be exorcised....

As far as Sammy is concerned you will be addressed as a queer in this thread just the same way gallivant is Chennai and MtistheQubit is a bitch.....

You are a cunt and anyone with a brain knows this...

You have to take it up with the OG about why he called your rapper a lesbian. I didnt come up with it. The dude looks halfway between a man and a woman and in his last song he had men dress in white wedding dresses. Furcking queer! In Kenya that song would have been banned!

Sammy is only going to refer to me as queer because he is queer and trying to project. You think we dont know you people. If sammy was straight he wouldnt mention all those queer words in the previous post.

About cunt, sammy will always be the cunt!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
gallivant:

You are just a backward individual. I rock to jazz all the time Sammy and love it.
sammy is a villager..fact grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Once again a queer can never know what sexy is.....

If this were to be in real life I would advice problemkid to be careful around you....

No amount of campaigning can make your women sexually attractive.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Lol give up I what.. grin

Lol you know what you are trying to do
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
gallivant:

Name two things a tourist can do in Dubai. Just two activities. grin

You can shop
Visit the marina
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Rich individuals like our celebrities are what you call illegal immigrants....

Those guys collaborated to throw an African show with the Dubai govt annually.....

Oops I forgot you were trying to deflect via you are out of words...plus you are a bit confused that your cover has been blown off on your cunt-ality grin

The Nigerians in Dubai are bank robbers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

sammy is a villager..fact grin

Fact!!

Sending a villager to slay Kenyans here and sending a lesbian to slay the OG cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

You have to take it up with the OG about why he called your rapper a lesbian. I didnt come up with it. The dude looks halfway between a man and a woman and in his last song he had men dress in white wedding dresses. Furcking queer! In Kenya that song would have been banned!

Sammy is only going to refer to me as queer because he is queer and trying to project. You think we dont know you people. If sammy was straight he wouldnt mention all those queer words in the previous post.

About cunt, sammy will always be my cunt!

Lol I have once heard of this things...that when you criticize a queer like yourself then tend to project it in you so you don't have to mention it....

Hahaha you have not seen anything....I Sammy must exorcise you from that demonic spirit of queer-ism.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
The suffering and smiling Show season 3 start which date and time below the pictures

Cotonou Benin Republic

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Lol I have once heard of this things...that when you criticize a queer like yourself then tend to project it in you so you don't have to mention it....

Hahaha you have not seen anything....I Sammy must exorcise you from that demonic spirit of queer-ism.....

Look for bobrisky cunt. You are trying too much to have this discussion going on and on. Nobody is interested in your queerness.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Fact!!

Sending a villager to slay Kenyans here and sending a lesbian to slay the OG cheesy
according to sally everything not afrobeat is bad...typical Nigerian sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

No amount of campaigning can make your women sexually attractive.

Lol naija girls sexiness will make a real Kenyan man(not the sissies) cum just by stealing a side glance......

I am sorry you won't understand this, not when you have that demon in you....

#exorcisethedemonintayermashri grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Says who...funny enough I like hip hop ,R'n'b more than our afrobeats
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
The suffering and smiling Show season 3 start which date and time below the pictures

Cotonou Benin Republic

Cotton Republic cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
no city in Nigeria is as clean and neat as cotonou in Benin Republic

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Cotonou Benin Republic
The show is on grin grin thanks man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine1213:

No not at all if you really knew SA hiphop you should know SA hiphop is different also depending where you are in SA, nasty c is not even SA best lyricist
Your front row rappers are obviously the popping acts in SA.
Ricky Rick - how do you guys not get tired of his songs though?

Aka - let me not even start bruh

Emtee - a Lil' fire but always the same vibe every time. Nothing new.

There also a white dude that should probably be living on the moon. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Lol naija girls sexiness will make a real Kenyan man(not the sissies) cum just by stealing a side glance......

I am sorry you won't understand this, not when you have that demon in you....

#exorcisethedemonintayermashri grin

Villager!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Sally is not even a typical Nigerian. Hes too dumb.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

Says who...dunning enough I like hip hop ,R'n'b more than our afrobeats
then why the hate ?...villager grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

No denial. The only Yemi we know is Mexican wink
mad man cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Carmit:

Your front row rappers are obviously the popping acts in SA.
Ricky Rick - how do you guys not get tired of his songs though?

Aka - let me not even start bruh

Emtee - a Lil' fire but always the same vibe every time. Nothing new.

There also a white dude that should probably be living on the moon. grin

You sound familiar. Are you from Kaduna? grin Sounds like someone I know grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Look for bobrisky cunt. You are trying too much to have this discussion going on and on. Nobody is interested in your queerness.

You want me to stop, oh yes I know....you can no longer stand this faceless humiliation...
You tried projection but it didn't work what make you think I will back off now when you can act be saved...

....but if at all there is a slightest chance my exorcism can save you then I am more than willing to take that chance..your life should not be lost to darkness like that..

Hahaha you know that Nigerian, idiot whoose father regret the day he wasted that sperm that birthed that disgrace... you've just keep exposed your queer-ness the more...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
pacretus:
mad man cheesy

Sober man grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Sally is not even a typical Nigerian. Hes too dumb.
then he must be one dumb fellow.... just saying grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

then why the hate ?...villager grin

I am not hating bitch....

Just speaking the truth.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
samorobo:

You want me to stop, oh yes I know....you can no longer stand this faceless humiliation...
You tried projection but it didn't work what make you think I will back off now when you can act be saved...

....but if at all there is a slightest chance my exorcism can save you then I am more than willing to take that chance..your life should not be lost to darkness like that..

Hahaha you know that Nigerian, idiot whoose father regret the day he wasted that sperm that birthed that disgrace... you've just keep exposed your queer-ness the more...

What stories you talking about sally. Which Nigerian was that? Im willing to take the shyt from your demented brain today just because its Friday cunt grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Villager!

#exocisethedemonintayermashri. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

The show is on grin grin thanks man

These people enjoy 24-hour electricity while some of the Nigerian clr using generators

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Its big for him no doubt. But what has your transgender BlackBonez won? And where did he get the mojo to tackle the OG wink grin
Blaqbonez started trending mid 2019 bro.
He's known for his hilarious way if making trends.
He's not even near 'up there' yet.
The 'best rapper in Africa' term was the wave he rode on to gain popularity...and he still uses it.
Your 'kaligraphic OG' was plain dumb to reply a kiddo.
Simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.