Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6266601 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) (6442) (6443) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
oh good just how kenya request Ghana technical assistance.
Some one told you ths is fake but you keep on hanging on it...is ths the only thing you can compare with vaxx.. grin

Anyway vaxx , you cant deny ths grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
samorobo:

His words doesn't hold water...to the rest of the word he is among American richest ..

And no US made him...

We made him,

Just like many people think Charlize Theron is American

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:

grin grin grin grin grin

you sound funny
Your country was panicking and decided to go and learn.
so we send our best doctors to Liberia sierra leone to learn about ebola. ? .dude just give up grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Shma:
we all have ways to detect it, before taking your patient to lab you need to have screened and detect sign and symptoms of the disease. For our case we decided to ban direct flight from China and I think that is the toughest possible prevention measure so far! Your infected patients"just in case" will still die in those lab due to lack of proper medic infrastructure.
medical attention is given a priority in Ghana. there is a well developed system in Ghana to handle it. the last Ebola crisis in west africa has given the country many ways of dealing with the virus and besides , Ghana hot temperature is a natural remedy that will not allow the virus to survive . Ghana has sent 2.3 million cedis to cater for the GHANAIAN student in wuham and at the same time allocated 25 million cedis for the virus back home in case it is detected here.

stopping flight to China might not be prudent enough, there are many ways Chinese citizen of wuham can enter kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Some one told you ths is fake but you keep on hanging on it...is ths the only thing you can compare with vaxx.. grin

one idiot will say is fake , simply because it doesn't resonate with your thought and interest

only an idiot will called this fake. probably you are one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
one idiot says it is fake , it doesn't mean bro

only an idiot will called this fake. probably you are one
me i just post facts..undeniable facts.. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

what can be more factual than this .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
samorobo:

Lol.i must have really hit some Nakuru nerve with stunning images...images they say is worth more than a thousand words (you guys love using this phrase alot).....

Yet the poverty capital produce more millionaires than any african country.
Yet the poverty capital has more middle class and per capita than Kenya...

Lol Nigeria enjoys more light than Kenya...this has been treated over the past two weeks ..we discovered that your power sector is a mess laced with solid lies.. alot was revealed..reasons why you need to stay glued to this thread always for salient revelation about your zoo Kenya....

Lol this Economy that grows less than 3% is better than your lies ridden, Kenyatta over cooked Economy...this economy growing less than 3% received more FDI than Kenya(just last 2 months alone a private investor invested $600m in a new steel plant) which was the largest non oil sector investment..that is more than half of any FDI your country has ever received since her inception)...this same Economy produces more millionaires than yours..this same Economy has less unemployment rate compared to your that is skyrocketing to 40% and still increasing by the day with the constant, massive layoffs of kenyans from their jobs...lol this Economy that is growing less than 3% has lesser debt profile despite the weak tax collection...this same Economy has visible and massive infastructural project compared to those illusory once in your country...
Lol this list is so endless..I can go on and on but let me stop here Nakuru....

How is Nakuru today, you sound so Nakuru....we finally manage to see your natural habitat (Nakuru) through virtual tour.....I honestly can't believe you live in such environment...I am pity-ing you now... grin grin

hohoho
which millionaires
an economy that grows less than 3% cannot create millionaires
Nigerians are becoming more poor daily
Nakuru is fine with serene environment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
medical attention is given a priority in Ghana. there is a well developed system in Ghana to handle it. the last Ebola crisis in west africa has given the country many ways of dealing with the virus and besides , Ghana hot temperature is a natural remedy that not allow the virus to survive . Ghana has sent 2.3 million cedis to cater for the GHANAIAN student in wuham and at the same time allocated 25 million cedis for the virus back home in case it is detected here.

stopping flight to China might not be prudent enough, there many ways Chinese citizen of wuham can enter kenya
dude stop with the lies...no sh..ty African country is ready for the viru..if western world is scared then little ghana should...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
samorobo:

Lol you must really need that fake comfort to feel better Nakuru grin grin
even our late dictator the main man arap moi is better than any leader Nigeria has ever produced

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
what can be more factual than this .....

what about ths..no shame at all.. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

what about ths..no shame at all.. grin
Your professor in charge of the ministry even write like a kid . no vocab.... grin....

I am given you evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

dude stop with the lies...no sh..ty African country is ready for the viru..if western world is scared then little ghana should...
One is just more prudent than the rest. there is an efficient working lab here to detect it at first hand. that is thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
samorobo:

As you would always tell kazikazi , post Infastructures not ugly beaches left behind hurriedly by mother nature in her quest to ln escape your zoo...

turkana has the largest wind farm in Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
Your professor in charge of the ministry even write like a kid . no vocab.... grin....

I am given you evidence

Your president did ths grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
that is the next development note that you guys will come and borrow
mtisTheQubit:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Your president did ths grin grin
Your whole ministry is already pleading and begging for help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

so we send our best doctors to Liberia sierra leone to learn about ebola. ? .dude just give up grin
yes you did

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
that is the next development note that you guys will come and borrow
I only believe your president grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

you are still yet to know what is in that document

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
tylann:

hohoho
which millionaires
an economy that grows less than 3% cannot create millionaires
Nigerians are becoming more poor daily
Nakuru is fine with serene environment
only a dumb person will say this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
yes you did

so vaxx gave you a like an share ..big deal...
kenya is way ahead of you in health matters ..trust me..citizens from other countries come here fto get help..ask kazikazi grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

This is your ministry of education ready to squeezed kenya tax payer money to get Ghanaian down to your country for help

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

sorry kiddo
West Africa has handled it own share of virus and has enough experience

The world is not scared, because the world has dealt with must worse viruses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

kenya is way ahead of you in health matters ..trust me..citizens from other countries come here fto get help..ask kazikazi grin
when it comes health related issues. you are backward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
when it comes health related issues. you are backward
i'll just forgive you for saying that ..no biggie cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

there is nothing in it that mention Kenya

grin grin grin grin
aint no equalization here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
sorry kiddo
West Africa has handled it own share of virus and has enough experience

The world is not scared, because the world has dealt with must worse viruses
so chinese dont have experience..dude africa is sh..ty so stop with bragging man..there is nothing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
there is nothing in it that mention Kenya

grin grin grin grin
aint no equalization here
Look at the picture well man..that old nairobi..you guys wanna be us when you grow up.. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

i'll just forgive you for saying that ..no biggie cheesy
You are an idiot. Ghana is a medical tourist hub in west africa. many w africa neighbour visit here and besides we have one of the most modern hospital in africa that can rival Europe and and USA standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin
Yo are funny

Kenya without any decent health facility

i cant laugh enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Look at the picture well man..that old nairobi..you guys wanna be us when you grow up.. grin
This is begging and pleading here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) (6442) (6443) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.