Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6265431 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6439) (6440) (6441) (6442) (6443) (6444) (6445) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
samorobo:

Don't run away ...obey me first...

Show us the link to your post...I am even more convinced now that you altered Kenya's place on that blog post..

grin grin grin grin

ok sammmy ..just google ths "

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

But none of your hospitals rank anyway..even the zoo got a slot.. grin
haha
tickle yourself and laugh with the creator of your blogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
while your entire ministry of education is ready to squeezed Kenya tax payer money to bring down Ghanaian to nairo- robbery for help.
while your president is telling the whole world what they wanna be when they grow up ... grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
haha
tickle yourself and laugh with the creator of your blogs

man i just google an there it is.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Shma:
You're not the only country who are worried about your citizens, countries like Zambia , SA, Egypt just to mention a few have made huge stride on the matter!!! Kenya is also not left behind as it is the only nation with Zambia to show interest in protecting their citizens.

As I quote "But while authorities stay on alert to protect citizens back home, the fate of Africans in China still hangs in the air. There are nearly 5,000 African students in Hubei province at a high risk of infection and, across the rest of China, African students are struggling to find food and supplies. For their part, Kenya and Zambia have shown a willingness to repatriate the citizens from China but it’s not a unanimously shared sentiment: Nigerian lawmakers voted against considering a motion to repatriate nationals in China earlier this "
repatrating the citizens back home isn't the most important option now but mechanism that have been put in place back home to safe the locals so that when the citizens come back , they shall be welcome to a conducive environment that is ready and up to task in medical response .

GHANA has set money aside for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

while your president is telling the whole world what they wanna be when they grow up ... grin
Lol.... your entire ministry of education pleading and begging for help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

only an idiot reads Google blogs . you aren't talking to Kenyans here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Shma:
You Don't see irony in his statement grin "I love you Nigeria, Somalia ,Mozambique, Sudan... grin"

Shma , do I really need to write what that dude said word for word...okay let me take the pain to do that ....

Nigeria is my favourite country I love Nigeria from SA. Nigeria forget about xenophobic I love you Nigeria forgive me and everyone who is making SA xenophobic SA is your home Nigeria even the Nigeria is my home,,even Ghana,thazania , Somalia,Sudan, Morrocco, mozambique.we love you guys.

N:B- I noticed the guy barely used punctuation mark, so I wrote it the way he/she did...

Now tell me, when did Kenya becoming better than the bolded out countries...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
Lol.... you enture ministry of education pleading and begging for help
Your entire cabinet plus president knows the truth... grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
keep following blogs grin grin grin
south Africa, Egypt, Kenya and Nigeria always dominate in many indices, ask yourself why blogs don't favour Ghana grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
only an idiot reads Google. you aren't talking to Kenyans here.
so google is fake..you Ghananians are funny...dude you niggas live under a rock or what..So when google say Ghana doesnt feature it becames fake..please nigga grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Your entire cabinet plus president knows the truth... grin
But your prof wrote this letter on behalf of kenya generation and the future ones.... he has to use his office to beg and plead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

you google a blog

Learn sense grin grin grin

As we speak, Hospitals are folding up in your country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Shma:
south Africa, Egypt, Kenya and Nigeria always dominate in many indices, ask yourself why blogs don't favour Ghana grin
they are just a bunch of sore losers if i may say.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

so google is fake..you Ghananians are funny...dude you niggas live under a rock or what..So when google say Ghana doesnt feature it becames fake..please nigga grin
only an idiot reads Google blogs . nobody takes blogs as evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
you google a blog

Learn sense grin grin grin

As we speak, Hospitals are folding up in your country
Ghana doesnt rank anyway in health stuff..fact..whether blog or not cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Shma:
Blogs dont favour anyone kiddo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
only an idiot reads Google blogs . nobody takes blogs as evidence.
Fisrt google doesnt own any blog..educate your self..second any search i do Ghana don't feature at all ..why cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Shma:
Because it is mostly written by dunce like you. Good methodology back up always have Ghana for any thing positive in africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
Because it is mostly written by dunce like you. Good methodology back up always have Ghana for any thing positive in africa.
grin grin so if ghana is not there its fake...dude folks dont recognize you... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Ghana doesnt rank anyway in health stuff..fact..whether blog or not cool

Wait oo
you are making noise too much

The best Kenya has are just clinics.

go and sit down somewhere cus when we talk about health care in Africa, Tanzania even have better health care facilities and delivery than you guys. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Fisrt google doesnt own any blog..educate your self..second any search i do Ghana don't feature at all ..why cheesy
You should be way smarter than this. blogs taking from goggle are the Google blogs here....
now I understand the reason your goverment needs redemption from Ghana grin. evidence is written all over you.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin so if ghana is not there its fake...dude folks dont recognize you... grin
show me any ranking done by any prestigious body without Ghana being there. you are dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin grin

did anyone talk about fake here?

blogs only get up and write whatever they want for fools like you to consume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin grin grin

ok sammmy ..just google ths "

Mere looking at it I can tell it is a blog...

From W.H.O

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
You should be way smarter km canh this. blogs taking from goggle are the Google blogs here....
now I understand the reasin your goverment needs redemption from Ghana grin. evidence is written all over you.

what do you mean " blogs taking from goggle " ... grin grin
google indexes but dont own any blog..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
samorobo:

Mere looking at it I can tell it is a blog...

From W.H.O
give us the link please.. Your photo quality is wanting.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin

did anyone talk about fake here?

blogs only get up and write whatever they want for fools like you to consume
dude i got many links (not blogs) but naaah ghana don feature grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

So blogs should be respected as facts own right...smh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

give us the link please.. Your photo quality is wanting.. grin

You can identify the flags can't you..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

what do you mean " blogs taking from goggle " ... grin grin
google indexes but dont own any blog..
The reason you should be piloted on that double tracking kenya is begging Ghana for? ..

You foolishly search Google page for the best hospital in africa and the search engine generate blogs sites for you to read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

dude i got many links (not blogs) but naaah ghana don feature grin
Give us a credible links that is not blogs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6439) (6440) (6441) (6442) (6443) (6444) (6445) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.