Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6266718 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) (6442) (6443) (6444) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
You are an idiot. Ghana is a medical tourist hub in west africa. many w africa neighbour visit here and besides we have the one of the most modern hospital in africa that can rival Europe and and USA standard.
which hospital is that which can rival Europe and USA standard..dude post we see it... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
This is begging and pleading here
first you guys need to evolve then w'ill see.. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

which hospital is that which can rival Europe and USA standard..dude post we see it... grin
university of Ghana medical hospital has no challenge in west /east Africa. only few south Africa hospital will come close

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

first you guys need to evolve then w'ill see.. grin
Your goverment is begging and pleading .... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

so chinese dont have experience..dude africa is sh..ty so stop with bragging man..there is nothing

and who said Chinese dont have experience?

The Chinese rather focus on denying the outbreak and allow it to fester

Fact that your country is shit does not mean every one is.
China is a bigger scale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Look at the picture well man..that old nairobi..you guys wanna be us when you grow up.. grin

picture is nothing
policy is everything grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
university of Ghana medical hospital has no challenge in west /east Africa. only few south Africa hospital will come close
Every time i google the best hospitals in africa i get ths
Ten Top ranking

1) Gambro Healthcare -Swaziland

2) AIC Kapsowar Hospital -Kenya

3) Institut Pasteur de Madagascar -Madagascar

4) Neuropsychiatric Hospital Aro Abeokuta -Nigeria

5) Ganzouri Specialized Hospital- Egypt

6) Netcare Group -South Africa

7) Arab Contractors Medical Centre -Egypt

8 ) Life Healthcare Hospital Group -South Africa

9 ) Diani Beach Hospital Kenya-Kenya

10) Centre Hospitalier et Universitaire Hassan II Fes – Morocco

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Just search UGMC

The only quaternary hospital in Africa outside of SA grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Ths are the top-ranking hospitals in Africa..You can google if you want..

Ten Top ranking

what are the methodology that was employed in your bogus blog?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
Your goverment is begging and pleading .... grin
please.. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
keep following blogs grin grin grin
mtisTheQubit:

Ten Top ranking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Austine1213:

One road four different angles, hmmm
No the point is kaduna will be getting 17 of these in its metropolis and about 5 new flyovers of this standard i will drop some photos of the ongoing constructions later
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
tylann:

hohoho
which millionaires
an economy that grows less than 3% cannot create millionaires
Nigerians are becoming more poor daily
Nakuru is fine with serene environment

Hahaha before anything, just rush and go give a like for revealing those salient point that made you regret being a Kenyan...

Lol Nigeria is making more millionaires than any other african country... do not fight fact Nakuru for they are stubborn ;DAlways remember that grin

And no Nakuru is the exact opposite serene and good infastructures...below is a video of Nakuru...I can't believe you live and breathe in Nakuru...

Damn it I have always known Nakuru would be shambolic...good to know I wasn't ever wrong to think so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3kuw6cz8fE

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
what are the methodology that was employed in your bogus blog?

which methodology does imf use to bail you guys out..i guess same one grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

please.. grin
Your country seriously begging for development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
non of them are even tertiary level hospital
just google..ghana doesnt feature anywhere grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
Your country seriously begging for development
A Ghananian: when i grow up I want to be a Kenyan

Kenyan : its ok kiddo grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

just google..ghana doesnt feature anywhere grin
grin grin grin

as far as i know

no one rank hospitals in Africa
Just blogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

which methodology does imf use to bail you guys out..i guess same one grin
This doesn't make sense you know. stop quoting blog, you aren't talking to an idiot like you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Ten Top ranking

Hahaha before anyone like and share this rubbish, I double dare you to post the link(I am sure it is a blog)...no kenyan hospital is ranked higher than Nigeria or SA....

Even the recent W.H.O ranking showed you guys your place...I am guessing you edited and made Kenya number 2 on your blog..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin

as far as i know

no one rank hospitals in Africa
Just blogs
wait..an i thought you niggas said your hospitals are the best of the best...comparable to Europe an US of A grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin grin

all we know is,
Kenya is following in our footsteps.

So we have to be the best we can be so Kenya will become a little us that it has been since independence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

while your entire ministry of education is ready to squeezed Kenya tax payer money to bring down Ghanaian to nairo- robbery for help.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
tylann:

even our late dictator the main man arap moi
is better than any leader Nigeria has ever produced

Hahahaha except our leaders were created in hell...none of them can be half as wicked as Moi or even Uhuru...

Go pay up your citizenship and residency tax, I heard Uhuru doesn't entertain debtors.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

wait..an i thought you niggas said your hospitals are the best of the best...comparable to Europe an US of A grin
yes we did
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
medical attention is given a priority in Ghana. there is a well developed system in Ghana to handle it. the last Ebola crisis in west africa has given the country many ways of dealing with the virus and besides , Ghana hot temperature is a natural remedy that will not allow the virus to survive . Ghana has sent 2.3 million cedis to cater for the GHANAIAN student in wuham and at the same time allocated 25 million cedis for the virus back home in case it is detected here.

stopping flight to China might not be prudent enough, there are many ways Chinese citizen of wuham can enter kenya
You're not the only country who are worried about your citizens, countries like Zambia , SA, Egypt just to mention a few have made huge stride on the matter!!! Kenya is also not left behind as it is the only nation with Zambia to show interest in protecting their citizens.

As I quote "But while authorities stay on alert to protect citizens back home, the fate of Africans in China still hangs in the air. There are nearly 5,000 African students in Hubei province at a high risk of infection and, across the rest of China, African students are struggling to find food and supplies. For their part, Kenya and Zambia have shown a willingness to repatriate the citizens from China but it’s not a unanimously shared sentiment: Nigerian lawmakers voted against considering a motion to repatriate nationals in China earlier this "
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
samorobo:

Hahaha before anyone like and share this rubbish, I double dare you to post the link(I am sure it is a blog)...no kenyan hospital is ranked higher than Nigeria or SA....

Even the recent W.H.O ranking showed you guys your place...I am guessing you edited and made Kenya number 2 on your blog..
show us the WHO ranking please..am waititng
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Yes cus of what it offers and the infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
tylann:

turkana has the largest wind farm in Africa

15mw... smh...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
yes we did
But none of your hospitals rank anyway..even the zoo got a slot.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

show us the WHO ranking please..am waititng

Don't run away ...obey me first...

Show us the link to your post...I am even more convinced now that you altered Kenya's place on that blog post..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
Yes cus of what it offers and the infrastructure.
what does it offer...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) (6442) (6443) (6444) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.