Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6223009 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
TayserMahri:

Smooching baba isnt good governance.
to be honest sammy smooches everyone...he is a serial smoocher..omehting like that.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

msee tuko mbele cool

kweli.. uli enda kuona M01 grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
Do you get erection with it ?
Just give him a like or i'll do it.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

to be honest sammy smooches everyone...he is a serial smoocher..omehting like that.. grin grin

serial smoocha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
TayserMahri:

kweli.. uli enda kuona M01 grin
nope. kwa mtandao..an you ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Just give him a like or i'll do it.. grin
You are yet to answer me..... do you get erection with it?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
TayserMahri:

serial smoocha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude
grin grin that guy is a pervert... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
look you are an hobbit an am a kenyan so i dont know how erections feature here..just give the guy a like or better a share
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Found out Naija is ahead of you in hospital matters..daaang.. grin
naija has lot of hospital
Like us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
naija has lot of hospital
Like us
First i give you a like for ths..(just to piss off vaxx) grin

second know your mates..we aint same level... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
tylann:

that is why you are stupid USA is a developed country even if it grows at 1% it will create many millionaires
that is why now Trump has created the best economy in the USA in decades the economy has grown at 3%
the same with South Africa it has an upper middle class country an economic growth of 2% has a greater impact but Nigeria a poor country whose population growth outstrips economic growth can't create many millionaires as you claim bring solid evidence here

you sound stupid

Even a recession create millionaires

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
let the guy bleed grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dear idiotic Kenya I sadly apologize that this will be off in about 30 minutes..an important call just came and I am sensing it might take a while....if you notice I was briefly absent after my last post....

I am saying this so sissies like tayermshri and MtistheQubit will take not and not assume otherwise...Sammy would be back...sit tight and wait for him..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

nope. kwa mtandao..an you ?

Nope. Might punch him if I do wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
tylann:

[s]that is why you are stupid USA is a developed country even if it grows at 1% it will create many millionaires
that is why now Trump has created the best economy in the USA in decades the economy has grown at 3%
the same with South Africa it has an upper middle class country an economic growth of 2% has a greater impact but Nigeria a poor country whose population growth outstrips economic growth can't create many millionaires as you claim bring solid evidence here[/s]

I.just couldn't ignore this before leaving..you are really uneducated...the reason behind why I say you should stop attending Nakuru University...I will be coming back too answer this properly Nakuru.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin that guy is a pervert... cheesy

Sammy is beyond redemption in his perversion who smooches baba in the bum and in the mouth grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

ofcourse I know my mates

And I know they are not underdeveloped nations like Kenya.

Reasons why I have never compared the clinics in kenya to any hospital in Ghana cus I will just end up undermining the hospitals here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
samorobo:
Dear idiotic Kenya I sadly apologize that this will be off in about 30 minutes..an important call just came and I am sensing it might take a while....if you notice I was briefly absent after my last post....

I am saying this so sissies like tayermshri and MtistheQubit will take not and not assume otherwise...Sammy would be back...sit tight and wait for him..

Thank you for duly registering your chickening out. You wont be missed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
samorobo:

I.just couldn't ignore this before leaving..you are really uneducated...the reason behind why I say you should stop attending Nakuru University...I will be coming back too answer this properly Nakuru.. grin

go and read and understand economics before engaging in it or better watch videos in YouTube about economics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

look you are an hobbit an am a kenyan so i dont know how erections feature here..just give the guy a like or better a share
You keep rationalizing the reason your country needs a double track system . you this sub human Kenyans........

thankfully all hope is not lost, Ghana has received the letter and Ghanaian expatriate will be send to your forsaken kingdom as pleaded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ohh!! You didn't know Guest that's what happens when you live under a rock. Also, the committee went around the whole nation taking opinion on how the new constitution should be, and the ideas from both the mainland and the isle where compiled to form the proposed constitution. Members, of both sides agreed on it. The current goverment didn't push it since the only major change was the structure of the union government, having three instead of 2 and since that will the whole government to be restructured, the opted to pump the brakes first.
TayserMahri:

Dude, I swear I didnt know your country is a democracy. First time am hearing that. I thought it was a de facto one party state, with illegal opposition parties. Good to know.

Where is it written that Zanzibaris said YEs to the new constitution? Its still a proposed constitution? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mzal3ndo:
Ohh!! You didn't know Guest that's what happens when you live under a rock. Also, the committee went around the whole nation taking opinion on how the new constitution should be, and the ideas from both the mainland and the isle where compiled to form the proposed constitution. Members, of both sides agreed on it. The current goverment didn't push it since the only major change was the structure of the union government, having three instead of 2 and since that will the whole government to be restructured, the opted to pump the brakes first.

Good riddance! In real democracies when citizens want a new constitution the govt cannot 'pump brakes'. Seems the constitution was for your govt after all, and it doesnt want to piss itself off with bothersome 'restructuring'.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

become a member of ths dam thread an i'll tell you where am from cheesy
no longer active here. I don’t even like this thread .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KekeNash(f): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Those who view this threat, please donate $1 to feed starving kids in Nigeria #FoodForThought
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hello Tokyo !

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Giant of Africa in Sports angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:56am On Feb 09, 2020
The first country in Africa to host a para sports world cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:13am On Feb 09, 2020
68816419:
Here is the List of Minimum Wage in African Countries:

Kenya Vs Nigeria (2020) grin grin grin

Minimum wage in Kenya is Kshs. 14300. That's $143. Shove this shit list up your ass.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

honestly You can't compare hospitals in Nigeria with those in Ghana, Naija has many legit hospitals than Ghana... Look at Sammy's list properly, you will find out there is only one or two Ghanaian flags, the rest are dominated by south Africa Kenya and Egypt.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 09, 2020
Am not hating on Ghana but just stating the reality. Ghana hospitals can't match those in Nigeria.! WHO has proved it basing on samorobo's list.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2020
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has said Kenya is among countries to be provided with reagent kits so as to ensure rapid detection of the deadly coronavirus.

The news came as health officials confirmed that three people were quarantined after showing symptoms consistent with the infection.

A Chinese national and a Ugandan man who arrived at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) were isolated at the Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH) in Nairobi.

Officials offered scant details about the patients, though they confirmed that the Ugandan, who was in transit, arrived at 5.30am.

The third patient, a 22-year-old woman from Likoni sub-county, arrived in Kenya from China on January 30.

The student from Southern Medical University in Guangzhou was admitted to Coast General Hospital in Mombasa

“She is currently isolated in a private room at Rahimtullah ward. Her blood samples have been sent to Nairobi for analysis. She started feeling unwell while in China, complaining of chest pain and difficulty in breathing,” said Dr Khadija Shikely, Mombasa County's Health Chief Officer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.