Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6227279 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6441) (6442) (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) (6447) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

sammy doesnt know where em nuts are.. grin grin

Sure, baba smoocha wont know nothing about nuts. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
That probably might be one of them. so stretch your brain and give me the remaining one
ok i'll stop ther if cocoa beans is the top rank...even somali got pirates.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Yes it is...

Details grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
\
lol...had me there for a while ..
Your AIC kapsowar hospital and Moi hospitals are not even secondary hospitals

grin grin
and you want to compare ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

yep , ths guy grin
I am aware of him. he remain the only America president that has ever visit kenya and he is even proud to say that. he is an America president not kenya America president. when kofi annah the secretary general of UNO was elected . he is known as GHANAIAN not an outcast or halfcast .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
Your AIC kapsowar hospital and Moi hospitals are not even secondary hospitals

grin grin
and you want to compare ?
i just googled dude..give it up man.. ya dont feature anywhere grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

ok i'll stop ther if cocoa beans is the top rank...even somali got pirates.. grin
You have suffocate your brain at this junction. this is the lenght you can go

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
TayserMahri:

Sure, baba smoocha wont know nothing about nuts. grin

grin grin
please post the photo for sammy to see...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mzal3ndo:
First of all https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=5ef3c0ec-abdb-491e-b67e-3d501f9dd6f2 there is the proof of steps for the constitution reform
2. the proposed constitution to which the Zanzibaris also said yes to the Union. http://constitutionnet.org/sites/default/files/the_proposed_constitution_of_tanzania_sept_2014.pdf
3. Tanzania is a democracy and the will of the majority decides, and the majority decided to remain in the unio.

Dude, I swear I didnt know your country is a democracy. First time am hearing that. I thought it was a de facto one party state, with illegal opposition parties. Good to know.

Where is it written that Zanzibaris said YEs to the new constitution? Its still a proposed constitution? undecided
vaxx1:
You have suffocate your brain at this junction. this is the lenght you can go
vaxx am tired of ths eish..just brag about your cocoa beans an let it go
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hello Kaduna

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
TayserMahri:

Details grin
next time please.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
spendoon:
Let development spread kaduna northern Nigeria
We have17 of this under construction in kaduna

Finally, Kadunians/ Kadunese/ Cartoons can enjoy their city (choose the correct demonym). grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
samorobo:
Hello Kaduna
ok sammy ,whats with ths road..its like every naija today is posting same road.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

vaxx am tired of ths eish..just brag about your cocoa beans an let it go
Give it up boy..... once you want to talk about drought or locusts, let me know. I might learn new things from you. hunger is strange here .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

i just googled dude..give it up man.. ya dont feature anywhere grin
grin grin grin grin grin

AIC is a clinic
Moi is a polyclinic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

AIC is a clinic
Moi is a polyclinic
they are not even a teaching hospital right .....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

AIC is a clinic
Moi is a polyclinic
call google an protest there..stop bothering me sir cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
TayserMahri:

Lol, you ran away with tail between your legs and came back after we left to make noise. Very useless.
Luckily for me, one needs not think to respond to you.

Buhari ruled you for two years without your permission. Ruling without permission is dictatorship.
Btw, I just thought that up using my knee. My brain is reserved for humans and above.

You finally crawled out of your home the minutes you sense my few minutes absence..I have been seeing your vunerable weakling ass down below...Buhari first rule was a a millitary head of state for just two year(then we weren't operating on a democratic govt)....

You should reserve that brain for idiots like you for nothing in you is worth enough to spark a brainy exchange with Sammy..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
68816419:
SA lawmaker shocked by privileges enjoyed by Kenyan MPs

“... MPs here have a driver, a bodyguard, a PA, a researcher, a communications officer and an admin assistant ...,” Tweeted Nqabayonzi Kwankaw a South African lawmaker.

He joked that he was MP in the wrong country as “in SA, we fend for ourselves. We don’t even have PAs.”

Nqabayonzi arrived in the country on Thursday ahead of a consultative meeting with parliamentarians from the East Africa region.

Kenyan MPs are among the most pampered in the world.

Compared to their counterparts in the region and globally, Kenyan MPs top the list of the highest-paid lawmakers, surpassing their counterparts in most of the developed countries.

A 2013 study by the UK-based Independent Parliamentary Standard Authority and the International Monetary Fund ranked the country’s legislators second, after Nigeria.

MPs in Ghana, Indonesia and South Africa trail their selfless Kenyan counterparts.

Kenyan MPs were found to take home more than their counterparts in the United States, Japan and Britain.

The 416 MPs — 349 in the National Assembly and 67 in the Senators — earn 54 per cent less than their Nigerian counterparts, whose annual take-home pay is Sh16.5 million.

Currently, MPs take home Sh710, 000 as basic salary and a number of allowances, meaning each member get a minimum of Sh1,378, 000.

And I thought our Mpigs were glutonous!!! jeez. Naija mpigs are the real swines!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
Give it up boy..... once you want to talk about drought or locusts, let me know. I might learn new things from you. hunger is strange here .
\
what do i learn from Ghana...i dont know ..may be scamming ,osu an how to be a good liar..an may be cocoa beans.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
TayserMahri:

And I thought our Mpigs were glutonous!!! jeez. Naija mpigs are the real swines!
The guy forgot to read the part where naija mpigs are worse than ours.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
vaxx1:
they are not even a teaching hospital right .....
the poly clinic is used for teaching grin grin

No wonder they send their doctors to Liberia to go and learn practically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin
please post the photo for sammy to see...

grin
sammy gains nothing

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

call google an protest there..stop bothering me sir cheesy
grin grin

does google do rankings on hospitals ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

ok sammy ,whats with ths road..its like every naija today is posting same road.. grin

Let us rip a page off you guys playbook grin grin..it is a Kenyan thing ,we know..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
\
what do i learn from Ghana...i dont know ..may be scamming ,osu an how to be a good liar..an may be cocoa beans.. grin
You goverment already research in what is best for you to learn and that is education in is totality .

just be ready to be piloted in the new development kenya is begging Ghana for ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

next time please.. grin

Dude am free asf now. Details now grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
samorobo:

Hahaha before anything, just rush and go give a like for revealing those salient point that made you regret being a Kenyan...

Lol Nigeria is making more millionaires than any other african country... do not fight fact Nakuru for they are stubborn ;DAlways remember that grin

And no Nakuru is the exact opposite serene and good infastructures...below is a video of Nakuru...I can't believe you live and breathe in Nakuru...

Damn it I have always known Nakuru would be shambolic...good to know I wasn't ever wrong to think so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3kuw6cz8fE

Ooh blogs
I will repeat an economy that cannot grow past 3% cannot create millionaires
bring solid proof instead of blogs
Nakuru is better than anything in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
TayserMahri:

grin
sammy gains nothing

Silly fools...back to your feminine gossips I see...

Sammy has highlighted what he gains stupid minds like you wouldn't know what a citizen gains from good leadership with amazing physical infastructures...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
TayserMahri:

grin
sammy gains nothing

grin grin grin grin

but can be worse..sammy may become a pervert.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

masikini akipata ... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6441) (6442) (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) (6447) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.