Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6227434 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) (6450) (6451) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
vaxx1:
I am not stupid as you . give me the link of your bogus post. You learn thru blogs right
the question is why Ghana is not favoured in those blogs, is Ghana a special country!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shma:
http://www.google.com/url?q=https://hospitals.webometrics.info/en/Ranking_africa&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiJkqvZp8TnAhXqDWMBHUpADK4QFnoECAkQAw&usg=AOvVaw2DObTaXXRKMvSXGlVAvUe5
Now I am giving you world health organization report . which one do you You think an average thinker will support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shma:
the question is why Ghana is not favoured in those blogs, is Ghana a special country!?
That becomes a stupid question cus blogs are mostly composed by the blogger subjective veiw and not on methodology. I can as well , create blogs today and ensure kenya is not excluded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
vaxx1:
Now I am giving you world health organization report . which one do you You think an average thinker will support
I agree with this list, but it's outdated than the one Sammy posted, you also need to learn the methodology they used to arrive on that before calling people stupid, click the pdf and go through those pages, health system and health service delivery are two different things. Kenya has five top most hospitals ranked ahead of your best facility.! Meanwhile enlighten yourself
[PDF] Measuring Overall Health System Performance for 191 Countries - World Health Organization
https://www.who.int › paper30
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
vaxx1:
That becomes a stupid question cus blogs are mostly composed by the blogger subjective veiw and not on methodology. I can as well , create blogs today and ensure kenya is not excluded.
some blogs obtain their information from accurate sources, for instance health bloggers obtain most of their info from WHO source.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
samorobo:

The reason why Kenya is a highly corrupted zoo with absolutely nothing to show for...

416 MPs — 349 in the National Assembly and 67 in the Senators — earn 54 per cent less than their Nigerian counterparts, whose annual take-home pay is Sh16.5 million

Is it low IQ, inherent dishonesty, autism or all 3?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shma:
I agree with this list, but it's outdated than the one Sammy posted, you also need to learn the methodology they used to arrive on that before calling people stupid, click the pdf and go through those pages, health system and health service delivery are two different things. Kenya has five top most hospitals ranked ahead of your best facility.! Meanwhile enlighten yourself
[PDF] Measuring Overall Health System Performance for 191 Countries - World Health Organization
https://www.who.int › paper30
You don't need to agree with it. I am not interested in your agreement. Webometrics methodology uses online presence citation and recommendation. WHO focus on quality health care thru acess to doctors , infrastructure and technology available.

You have a poor health delivery and at the same time poor health system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shma:
some blogs obtain their information from accurate sources, for instance health bloggers obtain most of their info from WHO source.
Then post the one citing WHO. so we can cross check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
vaxx1:
You don't need to agree with it. I am not interested in your agreement. Webometrics methodology uses online presence citation and recommendation. WHO focus on quality health care thru acess to doctors , infrastructure and technology available.

You have a poor health delivery and at the same time poor health system
as per the world standards I can openly agree, but when it comes to Africa nations, only few countries can have a say, probably not Ghana!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
vaxx1:
Then post the one citing WHO. so we can cross check
Sammy has already done it. I can't keep spoon feeding you!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shma:
as per the world standards I can openly agree, but when it comes to Africa nations, only few countries can have a say, probably not Ghana!
kenya is far behind..... World health organization says so, not me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shma post=86504258:
Sammy has already done it. [b]I can't keep spoon feed[/b]ing you
!
.you don't even have a spoon to feed yourself

Sammy posted webometrics which uses a diffrent methodology from world health organization.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
vaxx1:
kenya is far behind..... World health organization says so, not me
stop exaggerating! You are speaking as if though Ghana is ranked in top 100 and Kenya top 150, not cool bro. We are ahead of you... .. don't mistake us with Nigeria. The list only shows health system by WHO.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
kikuyu1:

grin leave it at ignorance with some hint of inherent dishonesty.

Samorobo has a mild learning disability coupled with an addiction to persistently rewrite rumors he's heard with little to 0 facts to back them, nonetheless he's notably improved a lot over the pages unlike others here who are continually regressing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kazikazi:
You don't know why?
FYI,we are just behind SA on healthcare stuff. grin
Congratulations Kazi my friend, based on ths you are ahead of South Africa... grin grin even congo is ahead of South Africa.. cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shma:
stop exaggerating! You are speaking as if though Ghana is ranked in top 100 and Kenya top 150, not cool bro. We are ahead of you... .. don't mistake us with Nigeria. The list only shows health system by WHO.
Believe it in your head . the ranking done by world health organization puts Ghana ahead of you. but it seems your eyes can capture where you belong on that table ....

You have a poor health system and the same time time poor health delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
vaxx1:
.you don't even have a spoon to feed yourself

Sammy posted webometrics which uses a diffrent methodology from world health organization.
Give it up vaxx, no one is buying ya bull...Ghana don't feature anywhere...stop grasping on em straws man..grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Congratulations Kazi my friend, based on ths you are ahead of South Africa... grin grin even congo is ahead of South Africa.. cheesy
if their is any list that puts Ghana ahead,be rest assured countries like Nigeria, South Africa and Kenya lags far behind, why though? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Give it up vaxx, no one is buying ya bull...Ghana don't feature anywhere...stop grasping on em straws man..grin
Lol.. . grin You have a poor health system, the ranking exposed you . you can fight yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shma:

The guy has selective amnesia so don't water down your efforts like this bro. He's already clutched onto health systems & you were discussing hospitals.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
kikuyu1:

am highly tempted to place my bet on the luck number 3 grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
vaxx1:
Lol.. . grin You have a poor health system, the ranking exposed you . you can fight yourself
what will U.S.A say then? Ghana and Kenya basing of this blog is on the same level.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
vaxx1:
which ranking... grin dude let it go please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

look for China & Morocco grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shma:
what will U.S.A say then? Ghana and Kenya basing of this blog is on the same level.
USA as per the ranking is way ranked ahead of Ghana. and Ghana per the ranking is way ahead of kenya . no Ghana and kenya aren't in the same level. your eyes keep deciving you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

The guy has selective amnesia so don't water down your efforts like this bro. He's already clutched onto health systems & you were discussing hospitals.
Okay, I rest my case then
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

which ranking... grin dude let it go please
check it up

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

Then provide best hospital from any respectable ranking yhe glaucoma patient

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Life in the largest city in east Africa
Dar es salaam Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
vaxx1:
USA as per the ranking is way ranked ahead of Ghana. and Ghana per the ranking is way ahead of kenya . no Ghana and kenya aren't in the same level. your eyes keep deciving you.
basic mathematics bro! 135-37=?? 140-135=??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shma:
basic mathematics bro! 135-37=?? 140-135=??
If mathematics is your stuff then you will surely know the diffrence between 5 and 0. that is not the same ranks

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Dar es salaam
United republic of Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) (6450) (6451) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.