Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,401 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6265343 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7475) (7476) (7477) (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 14, 2020
Just30:

you can check out the previous Census of Ghana

i just googled for self man..

according to Ghana Immigration Service there are officially around 40,000 foreigners residing in Ghana.
but read ths

"Funny enough the term “foreigners” on the street means “white” or Obroni foreigners. However the Ghana immigration foreigners includes: Nigerians, Burkinabe, Ivoirians and other Africans as well. Whilst for the average Ghanaian (if that person exists) it means Obroni or white, even when you are Indian, Chinese or of Arab descent (Lebanese) you are considered a white foreigner."

anyway boss there more Ghananinas in German than actual foreigners in Ghana grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:53pm On May 14, 2020
kevomtaani:

I have lived and worked in Ghana for one whole year this is not an argument bro. the only way I can prove that is by posting pictures and I'm not going to do that in a faceless forum.

Anyways I worked in Tema harbor during it's expansion in 2013, I lived there designed some of the facilities there ask me anything about the harbor, I designed even the duty free shops there. And fyi there were no large European communities claiming to be even 3rd generation ghanaians Lebanese as with the rest of west Africa are present. So yes Ghana is multi ethnic but to call it cosmopolitan it's a stretch. There aren't over two million non-black people in Ghana
if I push you a little you will be exposed. but that is not the main point of the topic.

cosmopolitan simply means people from different country . that is by far too large in Ghana.for example , Ghana has the largest concentration of America student in west Africa and second in subsahran Africa after South Africa. this is different from individual who came to visit as tourist or carry out business transaction. some individual have adopted here as their second home while some has fathered many Ghanaians today dating back to slave trade era .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:59pm On May 14, 2020
vaxx:
Are you equally saying national service scheme will not post personnel this year ?
Of course they would post but all those posted may not go to work if COVID is not brought under control.

Currently, because of COVID, all the 533 national service people posted to Tema Harbour are still sitting at home hoping that they will return to work by the end of May.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:02pm On May 14, 2020
Those are just based on current registration process that has gone which is not compulsory
mtisTheQubit:

i just googled for self man..

according to Ghana Immigration Service there are officially around 40,000 foreigners residing in Ghana.
but read ths

"Funny enough the term “foreigners” on the street means “white” or Obroni foreigners. However the Ghana immigration foreigners includes: Nigerians, Burkinabe, Ivoirians and other Africans as well. Whilst for the average Ghanaian (if that person exists) it means Obroni or white, even when you are Indian, Chinese or of Arab descent (Lebanese) you are considered a white foreigner."

anyway boss there more Ghananinas in German than actual foreigners in Ghana grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:04pm On May 14, 2020
Just30:
Of course they would post but all those posted may not go to work if COVID is not brought under control.

Currently, because of COVID, all the 533 national service people posted to Tema Harbour are still sitting at home hoping that they will return to work by the end of May.
lol...what about allowance .....

The personnel working with private institution and even those working as NSS support are called to resume their duty early this week except those who are posted to schools.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 1:04pm On May 14, 2020
Just30:
I work at the Harbour

WHich part of the harbour did you work?
what work did you do and who was your department head?

How many shops are there at the duty-free area?
Is duty free located at port 1 or port 2 ?

Ghana became cosmopolitan way back in the 1900s and has remained so

I worked at 1 seaport, when I left the port was still under construction as of now I don't know how many shops are there. the plan was to have 14 shops in 2 seaport.
some of the clients I worked with who I can remember was flemingo international, mariners club.. to get to the port I would take the 211 or 347 transit line depending on where I was coming from. we had other offices in.accra at Roman ridge opposite the Bangladesh or indian embassy can't remember which one. Is that enough or you want more proof?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:07pm On May 14, 2020
They are still receiving their allowance which is their due.

The Harbour pays their NSS personals from their own IGF so NSS can not dictate to them when to allow their workers to resume.
The Director of Ports says they should resume end of month. I just hope it doesn't Change

vaxx:
lol...what about allowance? .....

The personnel working with private institution and even those working as NSS support are called to resume their duty early this week except those who are posted to schools.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 1:09pm On May 14, 2020
vaxx:
if I push you a little you will be exposed. but that is not the main point of the topic.

cosmopolitan simply means people from different country . that is by far too large in Ghana.for example , Ghana has the largest concentration of America student in west Africa and second in subsahran Africa after South Africa. this is different from individual who came to visit as tourist or carry out business transaction. some individual have adopted here as their second home while some has fathered many Ghanaians today dating back to slave trade era .

there's no exposing that can happen to me, cause if you look at my history in nairaland I have been saying the same. I have been privileged to visit many countries in Africa. Ghana, Rwanda and Gabon are different because I actually lived in those countries not just staying for a few weeks. Also if you haven't noticed I don't go for cheap points or baseless arguments. I just call out lies..so there's nothing to expose here. I'm one.of those Africans who consider themselves pan African

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:10pm On May 14, 2020
Just30:
They are still receiving their allowance which is their due.

The Harbour pays their NSS personals from their own IGF so NSS can not dictate to them when to allow their workers to resume.
The Director of Ports says they should resume end of month. I just hope it doesn't Change

fantastic ...... are the personnel paid well above the normal due?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:11pm On May 14, 2020
kevomtaani:

there's no exposing that can happen to me, cause if you look at my history in nairaland I have been saying the same. I have been privileged to visit many countries in Africa. Ghana, Rwanda and Gabon are different because I actually lived in those countries not just staying for a few weeks. Also if you haven't noticed I don't go for cheap points or baseless arguments. I just call out lies..so there's nothing to expose here. I'm one.of those Africans who consider themselves pan African
Go and check the dictionary definition of cosmopolitan before using it again

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:17pm On May 14, 2020
what seaport are you referring to?

From you write up below, you dont know the port and neither did you work on the expansion.

Before the expansion, the Duty-free shop already existed and it is just one shop

Terminal 2 construction ended in 2007
kevomtaani:

I worked at 1 seaport, when I left the port was still under construction as of now I don't know how many shops are there. the plan was to have 14 shops in 2 seaport.
some of the clients I worked with who I can remember was flemingo international, mariners club.. to get to the port I would take the 211 or 347 transit line depending on where I was coming from. we had other offices in.accra at Roman ridge opposite the Bangladesh or indian embassy can't remember which one. Is that enough or you want more proof?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:19pm On May 14, 2020
The personel used to be paid twice their normal due but they decided to go on a demonstration
Arguing that the payment was small so the then director General got angry and reduce it back to what NSS recommend.

Now, all they get is their normal due and free transportation.

Before, they used to get free lunch and breakfast plus twice their monthly due and transportation
vaxx:
fantastic ...... are the personnel paid well above the normal due?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 14, 2020
Mzal3ndo:

For a lab scientist I'm shocked that you could say such thing, the first thing a lab tech/scientist should do is always test new equipment, that's why when you by antigen reagents there will always be a positive and negative control so as to make sure that the test are working fine. For them not to check the effectiveness of there kits is plain simple negligence. Thus not only the head of the lab but all the top executives were fired for failing to make that simple follow up.

Do you know how quality tests are done? You dont test every kit. You simply grab a test kit from a bale containing many and see if its faulty, the assumption being if it is, then the whole bunch is. The single kit you test could be faulty but the rest in its bale are not or vice versa, the whole bale could be faulty except the one you test. There's no 100 %. The only way to ascertain would be multiple tests, which is why in Kenya for instance for you to be declared cured you must have a minimum of two consecutive negative tests.

Anyway, your country continues to be a threat to all its neigbors. Yesterday, we confirmed 47 cases positive, 23 of whom were Tanzanians (thats half!). Today, we tested 8 Tanzanians positive out of 21 positive cases. Continue celebrating the firing of your lab executives instead of supporting them to help you combat the virus.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:25pm On May 14, 2020
Just30:
The personel used to be paid twice their normal due but they decided to go on a demonstration
Arguing that the payment was small so the then director for angry and reduce it back to what NSS recommend.

Now, all they get is their normal due and free transportation.

Before, they used to get free lunch and breakfast plus twice their monthly due and transportation
grin grin grin.... Abodam people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 1:26pm On May 14, 2020
Just30:
what seaport are you referring to?

From you write up below, you dont know the port and neither did you work on the expansion.

Before the expansion, the Duty-free shop already existed and it is just one shop

Terminal 2 construction ended in 2007

I'm referring to 1 seaport and 2 seaport in tema, Ghana
dude I know what I'm talking about. I have clearly stated
where I worked and even offices in Accra, that is not enough terminal 2 was still under construction in 2013
and in fact from what I gather no shops filled the 14 duty free allocations at the harbour. Flemingo international wanted two shops out of the fourteen. when I first got there it was the only duty free operater. ask away anything

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2020
kevomtaani:

Dude I consider you to be clever like all conspiracy theorists. But this is all hogwash no bantu tribes were in northern Africa, absolutely no bantu tribes were in ME.
why would farmers bother with dry and unpredictable climates in those areas?
The reason why some kambas settled in dry regions is because of intermarriage with khoisan like tribes who were hunter gatherers. And where does honey come from in kenya? those areas right..
if there were bantu groups in ME, or north Africa or even Ethiopia wouldn't there be some people still left? or they migrated all of them? Bantu groups are the complete majority in central Africa and you still have Bantu tribes in west Africa who infact have kept there cultures pointing directly to the origins of the bantus as a whole to be this region. please for your sake stop whitewashing history. you will undermine the achievement of your people in doing so by attaching your people to another culture which you have been fed over time and time again and you are trying to feed us with this b.s

MY GOODNESS!? Really,nigga!Your type is quite common-you only know what you know,the pedestrian,long debunked BS repeated by primary school kids. Here are Baganda origins:
The region known today as Buganda was known as Muwaawa before the 12th century, a name literary seem to mean a place that is sparsely populated.[b] It is believed that these people come from Abyssinia through the rift valley [/b]and the mountains of Elgon.
https://www.buganda.or.ug/index.php/our-history/the-past/origin-of-buganda

Was going to continue with more histories of Bantus and show how even the Cameroonians you claim Bantus split from 2000 years,the Bassa had gotten as far as W Asia thousands of years ago but remembered this Egyptian royal mummy dna study.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:28pm On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin

They spoiled everything

Even attachment students used to be paid
vaxx:
grin grin grin.... Abodam people

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 14, 2020
Mzal3ndo:

That's why an investigation was launched to see the extent of the damage and to what extent the kits were faulty. And maybe our neighbors got the same kits tested them and saw being defective some not or maybe they didn't I don't know about the QA method they took. Everyone knows that the virus is in Tanzania and a lot of people have not shown symptoms thus not tested but that does not mean that we abandon the simple act of Quality Assurance just because we are in a crisis.

Its two weeks now, are you still investigating ? You needed maximum of one or two days to do that and resume testing with your most preferred kits. But then again, the whole point was for your embarrassed president to get a chance to halt all testing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 1:30pm On May 14, 2020
vaxx:
Go and check the dictionary definition of cosmopolitan before using it again

I know exactly what cosmopolitan means. in my context I was referring to non-black people in Ghana.
And yes there aren't two million non-black people in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:35pm On May 14, 2020
kevomtaani:

I know exactly what cosmopolitan means. [b]in my context I [/b]was referring to non-black people in Ghana.
And yes there aren't two million non-black people in Ghana
Then coined a word for it. in as much you mentioned the word cosmopolitan, it means you are referring to what it means generally . that is a country having large number of people from different countries .

by colour, Ghana might not have 2 million non black but by citizenship, you are far from the truth. many Ghanaians are even holding two passport since dual citizenship is allowed .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:37pm On May 14, 2020
kevomtaani:

I'm referring to 1 seaport and 2 seaport in tema, Ghana
dude I know what I'm talking about. I have clearly stated
where I worked and even offices in Accra, that is not enough terminal 2 was still under construction in 2013
and in fact from what I gather no shops filled the 14 duty free allocations at the harbour. Flemingo international wanted two shops out of the fourteen. when I first got there it was the only duty free operater. ask away anything
there is nothing like one seaport and 2 seaport

There is Terminal 1, Terminal 2 and fishing Harbour

Now there is Terminal 3

The only construction work that was carried out at Tema Harbour was the construction of a Bulk Jetty to Increase the Berth from 12 to 16 at Terminal 1
Construction started in 2013 and ended in 2016.
Construction firm was AMANDI.

Now we call that berth the Clinker berth.

Terminal 2 started operation in 2007.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 14, 2020
Mzal3ndo:

Because that has the largest movement of goods and people along her border line that is why she had to close it first to place proper measures. The other border posts aren't that busy thus easy to monitor.

The border was closed because of a spike in cases from the Tanzania border point. The Zambians were simply being diplomatic. They have busy trade posts with Congo as well. In fact some of the Tanzanian truck drivers who use Nakonde are on their way to Congo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 14, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

you wish.. grin grin may be mufasa cheesy

grin wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 1:44pm On May 14, 2020
vaxx:
Then coined a word for it. in as much you mentioned the word cosmopolitan, it means you are referring to what it means generally . that is a country having large number of people from different countries .

by colour, Ghana might not have 2 million non black but by citizenship, you are far from the truth. many Ghanaians are even holding two passport since dual citizenship is allowed .

really now bro we are arguing over a word..fine Ghana is cosmopolitan. it doesn't have two million non-black people living there

[b]by colour, Ghana might not have 2 million non black but by citizenship, you are far from the truth. many Ghanaians are even holding two passport since dual citizenship is allowed . [/quote]

what does that even mean. you clearly said Ghana has
3% of it's population as European and I refuted it. all countries which have dual citizenship have a large number of people holding two different citizenships that's the whole point of having it.
I don't think I get your point bro !

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:49pm On May 14, 2020
In Ghana, unless there is an occasion going on, you hardly find people just walking along the street except for hawkers

next time you come to Ghana, just check the pops, bars and restaurants after 6PM

I didn't know there were that many Turks in Ghana until i roamed around East Legon Turkish DNR and Palace after 6pm
kevomtaani:

[/b]
really now bro we are arguing over a word..fine Ghana is cosmopolitan. it doesn't have two million non-black people living there

[b]by colour, Ghana might not have 2 million non black but by citizenship, you are far from the truth. many Ghanaians are even holding two passport since dual citizenship is allowed .

3% of it's population as European and I refuted it. all countries which have dual citizenship have a large number of people holding two different citizenships that's the whole point of having it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 14, 2020
kevomtaani:

����� you should understand who you are dealing with. politically speaking Tanzania is kenya in the 80's
the government controls the narrative. Tanzania has been a one party state from the get go withsham elections, the narrative has always been pro government.
The tanzanians you are dealing with here I would assume are educated and they still hold a pro government view despite the whole world seeing the blunder their president made in regards to Covid 19. See in Kenya the president can come on air and apologize if he made a mistake like what he did during the beginning of the curfew announcement apologized for the police heavy handedness in Tanzania the president is a demigod and absolutely the citizens have to obey and not question their president can never and I mean never appear publicly and apologize for his governance mistake never!

makes you wonder if you are dealing with educated Tanzanians on nairaland and they are very pro government despite the misgivings what about the village Tanzanian. they don't know anything past ccm

I understand, bro, its just hard to let the celebration of ignorance they have pass.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:50pm On May 14, 2020
kevomtaani:

[/b]

[b]by colour, Ghana might not have 2 million non black but by citizenship, you are far from the truth. many Ghanaians are even holding two passport since dual citizenship is allowed .

i didn't clearly says anything, that another moniker, obviously your mind is not functioning well.

You are limited to word and fact , so basically, word, if not properly explained to you might be giving you headache . Europeans dosnt necessary mean people with pale skin and long nose. a black negro born and acquired British citizenship is a black European, a white with Ghanaian citizenship is a white Ghanaian . the skin is not a standard of nationality but races. physical traits and nationality aren't 'the same boy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 1:53pm On May 14, 2020
kikuyu1:

MY GOODNESS!? Really,nigga!Your type is quite common-you only know what you know,the pedestrian,long debunked BS repeated by primary school kids. Here are Baganda origins:
https://www.buganda.or.ug/index.php/our-history/the-past/origin-of-buganda

Was going to continue with more histories of Bantus and show how even the Cameroonians you claim Bantus split from 2000 years,the Bassa had gotten as far as W Asia thousands of years ago but remembered this Egyptian royal mummy dna study.

It is rather obvious nothing is going to change your opinion even hard evidence including current tribes in central and west Africa. while none exists in Ethiopia or north Africa. You are quoting buganda folklore as evidence? going by that why don't we use Kikuyu folklore
about mumbi and her nine daughters or we use.maasai with there descending from heaven on a hide with cattle. you want us to use Buganda folklore as evidence because it fits your conspiracy theory that they came from abyssinia.. dude at some point you will realize you are doing more damage to kikuyus than actually helping by this whitewashed history of yours.
remove the tinfoil cap and put on the thinking hat bro

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2020
kevomtaani:

that is exactly what I'm saying, you have conspiracies as your mantra and unfortunately you attach emotions to them also.
There is nowhere you stated with proof about origin of kikuyus. Kikuyus like all the other bantus by nature were farmers and being farmers they would settle on the most fertile parts of Africa which happens to be central and to some extent west of Africa. that's the bantu origin period science and historical evidence has pointed time and time again.

You started with saying there's a pact between kikuyu, tutsi. nyankole for the domination of east Africa then you changed tact again and called the tutsis black nazis, then again you said kikuyus used a route called njera ya bacii and now kikuyus originated from Some region in Ethiopia?? [/b]apparently kuyu kuyu is that what you called it? as someone who has serious interest in history and human genealogy I had to call you out on whitewashing of our history me being kikuyu myself. Europeans came and classified africans wrongly they gave afro asiatic languages and cultures superiority over the rest and I can't forget the Jewish aspect associated with those cultures and as per European religion [b]it basically says Jewish people are God's chosen so I'm not surprised by people like you swallowing that kool aid and wanting to associate with that.heck you ain't the only one even some igbos have drank from the same koolaid cup as you.

the evidence is in my DNA which I did a test and posted the results here. and I'm 100%kikuyu.
this are not opinions but facts whitewashing of history doesn't change the fact that kikuyu are a bantu peopl[/b]e and it's very easy to tell where bantus originate from like it's very easy to tell nilotes originated from Egypt and surrounding northern states. heck even tutsis would be 100%bantu by now if it wasn't for European interruptions. that was bantus biggest strength,a strong community,organised leadership and intermarriage.

I repeat again you do make valid points until you put on your tinfoil hat..

No. I said Tutsis and their Banyankole/Hima kin. I've been to both Rwanda and Uganda and drawn my own conclusion. Talk to Congolese or Ugandans.
A later migration from N Ethiopia happened 900 yrs ago and Kuyu Woreda was a dispersal point.

[size=24pt][b]OHH FVCK OFF! IVE POSTED MORE THAN ONCE THE PRESENT ISREALITES ARE IMPOSTORS FROM S RUSSIA!?
[/size][size=24pt][/size]

There's nothing like 100% human in this world,much less Kyukes. I told you to come srowry with the unsolicited homilies,son;you don't know me or anyone here IRL. Obviously you still ascribe to the Bantu migration theory-THAT'S STILL JUST AN UNPROVEN THEORY! The purpose was to separate us into SS and N(Caucasoid)Africa and succeeded. Fyi,I've actually been in the Ituri for a week chasing up a E DRC timber concession over a decade ago and the thought of small groups of Bantus crossing an impenetrable 1500 k forest in small groups is laughable. Its literally impenetrable-no paths and the canopy so thick you need torches. Imo that's the main reason why the migration never happened. Too logistically challenging-I know a guy doing some software installation in the area 7 yrs ago who need a HELICOPTER to get from his tented accommodation to the offices 5 km away.

he assumption of a single large-scale migration by the original speakers of Bantu is extremely unlikely...[b]There never was a single Bantu migration, even if one calls it “expansion”...The existing Bantu expansion hypothesis must be totally abandoned. [/b]The scrapping of the hypothesis will make room for more realistic and quite different interpretations and research hypothesis (Vansina, 1995:195
http://www.eajournals.org/wp-content/uploads/BANTU-THEORYS-TROUBLING-ISSSUES.pdf

Look at Vansina's CV. He's not just another nigga on the net with free time on his hands.

Vansina, Jan (1965). Oral Tradition. A Study in Historical Methodology (Translated from the French by H. M. Wright). London: Routledge & Kegan Paul.
Vansina, Jan (1966). Kingdoms of the Savanna. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press.
Vansina, Jan (1978). The Children of Woot. A History of the Kuba Peoples. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press.
Vansina, Jan (1985). Oral Tradition as History. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press.
Vansina, Jan (1990). Paths in the Rainforests. Madison: The University of Wisconsin Press.
Vansina, Jan (1994). Living With Africa. Madison: The University of Wisconsin Press.
Vansina, Jan (2004). Antecedents to Modern Rwanda: The Nyiginya Kingdom (Translated from the French by the author). Africa and the Diaspora series. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press.
Vansina, Jan (2004). How Societies Are Born: Governance in West Central Africa Before 1600. Charlottesville: University of Virginia Press.
Vansina, Jan (2010). Being Colonized: The Kuba Experience in Rural Congo, 1880-1960. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press.
Vansina, Jan (2014). Through the Day, through the Night. A Flemish Belgian Boyhood and World War II. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Vansina

Sad to say he checked out relatively recently.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 1:57pm On May 14, 2020
vaxx:
i didn't clearly says anything, that another moniker, obviously your mind is not functioning well.

You are limited to word and fact , so basically word, if not properly explained to you might be giving you headache . Europeans dosnt necessary mean people with pale skin and long nose. a black negro born and acquired British citizenship is a black European, a white with Ghanaian citizenship is a white Ghanaian . the skin is not a standard of nationality but races. physical traits and nationality aren't 'the same boy.

I am done the basis of this conversation was to show there wasn't 3% of the population in Ghana being non-black or two millionnon-black people living in Ghana.

Sorry for quoting you, meant to reply to him.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 14, 2020
vaxx:

You are limited to word and fact , so basically word, if not properly explained to you might be giving you headache . Europeans dosnt necessary mean people with pale skin and long nose. a black negro born and acquired British citizenship is a black European, a white with Ghanaian citizenship is a white Ghanaian . the skin is not a standard of nationality but races. physical traits and nationality aren't 'the same boy.

Lol, how hard this has become when prof arrives. From a very small argument and now your are arguing what nobody even hinted. The debate was all about WHITE folks. People with a pale skin and long nose. Black Europeans no one is debating that at all. They are talking of visible differences through color. And the whole argument is that from some of their experiences there aren't that many white Ghanaians as some claimed 3 % implying 1 million Ghanaians. Where is the rest coming from professor?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:05pm On May 14, 2020
TayserMahri:

Lol, how hard this has become when prof arrives. From a very small argument and now your are arguing what nobody even hinted. The debate was all about WHITE folks. People with a pale skin and long nose. Black Europeans no one is debating that at all. They are talking of visible differences through color. And the whole argument is that from some of their experiences there aren't that many white Ghanaians as some claimed 3 % implying 1 million Ghanaians. Where is the rest coming from professor?
Ok . but how do you in today world identify an indigenous Kenya ? by skin colour or by documentation ? ... and when it comes to races. Ghana has a high number of mulatto children who has one or two white European traits .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7475) (7476) (7477) (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.