Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6197879 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) (8118) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
The Cauacasian Neanderthal tendencies explained by Micheal Bradley 1. A still under appreciated exposition of the endless hostility,paranoia and pathologies in todays world rooted in unevolved Ice Age Neanderthals of the Caucasus, the ancestors of todays Caucasian . This is his biography-if anyone can get to the root of such behaviours,he's the dude!

Michael Bradley is the nom de plume for Michael Anderson de Sackville, American by birth; Canadian citizen since the mid 1960s.

The famed researcher, author, amateur historian and anthropologist was born in Talladega , Alabama in 1944. He was educated at Agincourt Collegiate in 1963 and Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia from 1964-1967; He became a Canadian citizen on Dec. 1, 1965 .

Nominated for the Nobel Prize (Biology) by Nobel Laureate, Konrad Lorenz in 1979; Bradley refused special Doctoral degree program offered by Dalhousie University . Throughout the 1980s, he served as a lecturer at various institutions of higher learning, including: the Princeton Institute for Advanced Study, Vanderbilt University, York University, Yale School of Divinity, and Kennedy-King College. ( Chicago ).

Bradley is a winner of the DeMille Writing Award (poetry) and Dennis Writing Award (prose) (both Dalhousie University ). He was elevated to the rank of Knight of Malta in 1989 for activities in carrying medical supplies to remote villages in Central America in 1983 while conscripted to the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) in the design and manufacturing of five and ten metre boats for impoverished Caribbean fishermen.

Michael Bradley is the author of literally dozens of critically acclaimed books, including prior bestselling novels Imprint and The Mantouche Factor . A recognized expert on the Holy Grail, Bradley served as researcher for The Da Vinci Code movie and wrote the non-fiction trilogy on the Grail that concluded with the recently released Swords at Sunset (Manor House Publishing).

Prior non-fiction works include: The Cronos Complex, The Iceman Inheritance , Chosen People from the Caucasus, The Black African Discovery of America, Holy Grail Across the Atlantic, and Grail Knights of North America .

Michael Bradley resides in Toronto with his wife, writer Joëlle Lauriol. The Magdalene Mandala is his third novel and 24th book.
http://manor-house-publishing.com/jml/index.php/authors/11-michael-bradley

All the indig Cacs and those from the neighbouring mountaisn which extends through the 'stans and ends in the Himalayas are the same-the Khazars (the Impostor Jews),Dagestanis,Chechens,Georgians,Azeris,Armenians,Uzbeks,Pathans etc,etc share the same characteristics:high levels of outgroup hostility,both in and out group violence,homo behaviour,frequent cousin marriage along with resultant medical conditions of inbreeding included damaged DNA and a host of mental problems including paranoid schizophrenia.

Bradley explains,
The “Jewish” Ashkenazim had come from a region of known late-lingering Neanderthals, the Caucasus Mountains and the neighboring Russian steppes.

Some typically “Jewish” physical traits were very obviously vestigial Neanderthal ones – generally a short stature and a plump physique, many very short wide-hipped and big- breasted women, extremely hairy men and a tendency toward beetling brows and large beaky “hooked” noses in both genders. Many Ashkenazim have crinkly-curly head hair tending toward dark reddish brown or mahogany in color.

Among Ashkenazi “Jews” there is also a genetic tendency toward beaky faces, not only just noses, and big mouths (in more ways than one) that “wrap around” the lower face. Barbara Streisand and Julia Roberts provide two lovely and very well known examples of how attractive this genetic trait can be. But these are not “Semitic” physical traits. They are Neanderthal physical characteristics.

And maybe some Neanderthal emotional and behavioral traits persisted among the Ashkenazim along with the physical ones.

Their “chosen people” pretension is a typical Neanderthal in-group obsession that is actually a genetic racist predisposition against all other humans. It is a genetically determined “us against them” mentality. Their higher level of known Neanderthal aggression against outsiders is responsible for their disproportional social influence wherever they have settled in the West.
http://www.michaelbradley.info/

In fact anthropologists in the region on fieldwork always notice the same indisputable evidence of violence.

How aggressive are they? Trinkaus and Stewart subjected every Neanderthal bone then known to a forensic-style analysis and found over twice the number of violence-inflicted injuries as among any similar number of bones from other fossil humans.

Khomeini had the Caucanderthal look shared by the entire extended tribe. That's an ethnic Pashtun showing the same face and a young Stalin,the greatest mass murderer of all time was ofc an original Caucasian from Georgia.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
samorobo:

You didn't mix up shiit..you are fully aware of what you did..
He was busy importing pix from another city for Mombasa lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Why are you posting renders grin

Guys find below the real technical university of Mombasa pictures below? What a slum Mombasa

Oh my gawd..this is so funny grin grin grin grin
I think I have gotten people who can take up the mantle from me by exposing this duplicitous frauds grin..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamx23(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shma:
am just posting, if you want to compare your shitthol with other cities, you can as well bring your magical slumbolish city.

As you can see, this city below can't match what am posting. wink
Lagos is too big for you. Beat uyo first, then we can move to calabar, Kano, and Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I love this post ... you finally send her to oblivion grin grin angry

Lol I saw it too..the dude could not reply austine..he ran with his tail tucked between his thigh...poor dlonra grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Why won't you when you don't have what to say again.

While resting in peace , find this post below for your external life trip and pls read it carefully

Lol, you are doing well bro...

People like you make my work easy here... continue the exposure pls.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
forgiveness:

Which city?

Parts of Joburg and Capetown
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Ask them for video or photo is like extracting the front teeth of rodent - esp the Ghanians.

Let even go with Hotels - and leave the resorts,lodges, villas alone.

if you check Nigeria - the entire country of 200m - has about 750 listed hotels in TripAdvisor

Coast province kenya has more than 1,000.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g2697615-Coast_Province-Hotels.html

Maybe they are not interested in posting tedious stuffs that even the likes of Togo, Liberia,sierra Loene,CAR,Burundi,malawi and other poor countries can boast off.

I'm sure they won't chicken out like Kenyans when it's time to post manufacturing industries cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shma:
I was just saying bro.
wink...
I know cheesy but we all know nairoslum is the world's largest slums right? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
adamx23:

Lagos is too big for you. Beat uyo first, then we can move to calabar, Kano, and Kaduna.
you're ignorant and stupid if you don't know your city is a big hellhole grin..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dangote refinery

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
I know cheesy but we all know nairoslum is the world's largest slums right? grin grin grin
grin grin where did you get those pics? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shma:
Show me any primary school in Abuja that can match this and I will never quote you.
This is one of Abuja primary school. It has swim pool. Does your primary school has swimming pool grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
samorobo:

Oh my gawd..this is so funny grin grin grin grin
I think I have gotten people who can take up the mantle from me by exposing this duplicitous frauds grin..
Next is Kumasi vs Port Harcourt or Uyo or calabar I don't know which one I should used cos there all good
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamx23(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Roan7:

Are you being stupid or you are just crazy? Because one thing i know for sure is that you are unintelligent, and misinformed, with your gutter and uncivilized character you brought to this forum.
Accra was found in 1500's, and it became a capital in 1877, why is accra still undeveloped till now, compare to it peer, despite being the capital of the second largest gold producer in Africa, for many decades, before you overtook SA in 2019 as the africa largest gold producer, accra was still the capital of ghana despite being one of the world's largest cocoa producer, and also discovery of oil, yet accra can't stand Kampala despite all the being the capital with all the resources you had, what happened to the investments?, are you not ashamed? I'm not even trying to compare Abuja to accra at all, because it's a big slap to the face, Abuja became capital of Nigeria on 12 December 1991, yet your accra can't hold the lamp of Abuja.
I mean are you not ashamed no place can be called a world class standard city in your ghana? Accra your only mini city is still not in top 10 most developed cities in Africa, no wonder your president Nana Akufo addo raised Nairobi of 1980, as ghana 2050 vision, you can imagine that.
Your accra is the world biggest dumping ground in the world, no wonder you are not proud of your cities, but you admire other country's cities, your mini city accra is all slum and shithole, or should we talk about Madina zongon junction, with no tarred road, all dusty? Abuja has no slum, or can you name one slum in Abuja? But your mini city accra has a title of being the world largest dumping ground

1 the first picture is just one of the slums in your mini city accra, the world biggest dumping ground Agbogbloshie, i don't want name the rest, and also your other slums in your big towns outside accra, like i told you, i don't want to expose you more, just like the way i and Samorobo exposed Mombasa, ghana are our little brother,and i would not like to do that, for the respect i have for other Ghanaian here just respect yourself, like i said, you can't deceive anyone here, that's why your Ghanaian brothers don't come for your rescue, because you are so foolish, and you are disgracing yourself here, they don't respect you, and take you serious, still you don't want to rest.
2 pic...still Agbogbloshie, the world largest slum, in your capital cities

3 pic: still Agbogbloshie

4 pic: Abuja in 1987, transcorp hiton hotel, to be specific.
See fatality. Say no to free education sha.. This dude has to pay you for these comprehensive classes cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamx23(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
Foolish Shma. Bombastic fool like you comparing your dead world largest slums with Lagos. Nairobi is the world's largest slums. The biggest slums in the whole world wide grin grin grin

See your dirty smelling poverty stricken nairoslum. The world's largest slums grin grin grin
OMG! so you mean Shma was deceiving me with all those posh Nairobi photos. Shma what am I seeing? Is Nairobi really no better than Niamey or Cotonou? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamx23(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
samorobo:

If shma knows what is good for him he shouldn't even dare post a single slum...I just got serious slum.foitahe if Kenya last night....it's a hellhole
Shma, you've been warned! But I know you got balls.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamx23(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
This is one of Abuja primary school. It has swim pool. Does your primary school has swimming pool grin grin grin
Not primary school for Indian and white kids oo cheesy.
Shma post something like this, or Kenyans ain't good enough for these kinda schools?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamx23(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Next is Kumasi vs Port Harcourt or Uyo or calabar I don't know which one I should used cos there all good
Well done bro.. Put em in their places cheesy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shma:
grin grin where did you get those pics? grin
You're repeating pictures of old Lagos. While all my pictures are proving to the world while they tag nairobi as the world's largest slums grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shma:
is this the same problem kid I know grin.

Then why hasn't Dangote bought Nigeria and transformed it into a sane country?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
Yes ooo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nigeria the most beautiful country in Africa cool

Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Please read

Are you some sort of retard. Get the difference between a County and a state. Plus 60% of Nairobi can't live on 6% of Nairobi's Land area. Find a government IEBC statistics then come.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jos

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=samorobo post=91165030]

Lol I saw it too..the dude could not reply austine..he ran with his tail tucked between his thigh...poor dlonra grin grin

I'm not always Idle like you jobless folks that's why I take time before engaging you guys.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
samorobo:

But rvp says we shouldn't believe in our govt figures, he said we should stick to white man statistics or better still enjoy the ones he pulls from his butt..

We do understand how brainwashed Nigeria is. You guys can't even stick to your skin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
You know, when the idiot don received beating. He started shifting goal post by posting useless kanke abi Na Keke traditional wear grin grin grin
Na so them.dey do. The other idiot don the do him marketing job...him don run hahahahhah grin grin sad

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
Dangote is too much. Burna boy alone will buy the whole of Ghana and it citizens and turn it to poultry farm grin grin grin
Guy you wicked oo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:

These ones you showed are the locally made Cloths in nigeria and not these below

1st picture---imported
2nd pic-----imported
third picture------ the lady own be foreign cloths, FAKE

It's like you want to see more of our Aso Oke, All are locally made here we don't import Aso Oke man. More of our locally made and designs here.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
samorobo:

Lol this is the height of it..you've been relegated to posting private international schools...I taught we've seen the last of it yesterday when we're posting residential pools and Estates...when you are done you back to your city centre for comparism..uyo is better than Mombasa. Fact
He knows already

(1) (2) (3) ... (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) (8118) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.