Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6197709 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) (8118) (8119) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
samorobo:

Lol you are black and black population in Kenya is about 98.5% but yet are here posting a school with only 8 black kids out of the 31 I counted...smh..you should be ashamed of yourself..
They are still under colonization na
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
Chinko traditional wear of shitthol Ghana grin grin remember Ghana is the headquarter of slaves Hahahhahahahahha grin grin grin grin

2nd picture is just a movie.
3rd and 4th pictures-- Puberty rite in the Volta region of Ghana.
Today, we will have a very loooooong day here grin grin grin

1st pic--Cheer leaders
2nd pic-Face of naija
3rd pic-Senators grin
4th pic--Naija Carnival grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
samorobo:

You have no point ...if nigeria is a failed state then Kenya is kaput wasteland with 94% paupers..

Trust me, if I was the only person saying this then I could be wrong. But the entire planet knows exactly how Failed Nigeria is. Even America banned Nigerians from moving to the US.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
This is one of Abuja primary school. It has swim pool. Does your primary school has swimming pool grin grin grin
does it match this? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Since you are an illiterate let me.help you.
Press any of your doubted pix for a few seconds and go to detail site you will see where its located grin

Secondly I know it's so beautiful that you can't believe its exist but chill out and rest your strength cos Kumasi turned is coming. It will be fury against Kumasi

Okay oo
Lets just compare these 2 pictures grin grin

You are now posting city center pictures as campus pictures, then you come back to tell me I am an illiterate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
These are Aso oke with beads design. Locally made.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
Chinko traditional wear of shitthol Ghana grin grin remember Ghana is the headquarter of slaves Hahahhahahahahha grin grin grin grin

1st pic--Cheer leaders
2nd pic-Face of naija
3rd pic-Senators grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
adamx23:

And Dangote would buy the whole Ghana, and everything in it cheesy

Then he should buy NEPA and fix it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:

Okay oo
Lets just compare these 2 pictures grin grin

You are now posting city center pictures as campus pictures, then you come back to tell me I am an illiterate grin grin grin

Man Nigeria is beautiful take it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shma:
does it match this? grin
Lololol grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
I don tire jesu!!!!
I can't believe today jesus ..
Guys the swimming pool picture he posted don't exit as an institution pool but a RENDER.

As usual guys find post below grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Well this is how it looks now grin grin grin
Stop crying because lagos na father of all dirtiness grin grin

Roan7:

Are you being stupid or you are just crazy? Because one thing i know for sure is that you are unintelligent, and misinformed, with your gutter and uncivilized character you brought to this forum.
Accra was found in 1500's, and it became a capital in 1877, why is accra still undeveloped till now, compare to it peer, despite being the capital of the second largest gold producer in Africa, for many decades, before you overtook SA in 2019 as the africa largest gold producer, accra was still the capital of ghana despite being one of the world's largest cocoa producer, and also discovery of oil, yet accra can't stand Kampala despite all the being the capital with all the resources you had, what happened to the investments?, are you not ashamed? I'm not even trying to compare Abuja to accra at all, because it's a big slap to the face, Abuja became capital of Nigeria on 12 December 1991, yet your accra can't hold the lamp of Abuja.
I mean are you not ashamed no place can be called a world class standard city in your ghana? Accra your only mini city is still not in top 10 most developed cities in Africa, no wonder your president Nana Akufo addo raised Nairobi of 1980, as ghana 2050 vision, you can imagine that.
Your accra is the world biggest dumping ground in the world, no wonder you are not proud of your cities, but you admire other country's cities, your mini city accra is all slum and shithole, or should we talk about Madina zongon junction, with no tarred road, all dusty? Abuja has no slum, or can you name one slum in Abuja? But your mini city accra has a title of being the world largest dumping ground

1 the first picture is just one of the slums in your mini city accra, the world biggest dumping ground Agbogbloshie, i don't want name the rest, and also your other slums in your big towns outside accra, like i told you, i don't want to expose you more, just like the way i and Samorobo exposed Mombasa, ghana are our little brother,and i would not like to do that, for the respect i have for other Ghanaian here just respect yourself, like i said, you can't deceive anyone here, that's why your Ghanaian brothers don't come for your rescue, because you are so foolish, and you are disgracing yourself here, they don't respect you, and take you serious, still you don't want to rest.
2 pic...still Agbogbloshie, the world largest slum, in your capital city

3 pic: still Agbogbloshie

4 pic: Abuja in 1987, transcorp hiton hotel, to be specific.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:

1st pic--Cheer leaders
2nd pic-Face of naija
3rd pic-Senators grin
You're still making noise grin grin grin can't be compared to this ones grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:

1st pic--Cheer leaders
2nd pic-Face of naija
3rd pic-Senators grin
Sharaaaap!! Stop barking like a mad dog grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Lololol grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
I don tire jesu!!!!
I can't believe today jesus ..
Guys the swimming pool picture he posted don't exit as an institution pool but a RENDER.

As usual guys find post below grin
don't be a dimwit, Dumbo.
Does your image even resembles the one I gave you.?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lagos is the father of all dirtiness but they won't understand.
An average nigerian is a dirty pig.
I lived in a same house with some 2 nigerian guys,
In-fact, they were my next door neighbors.
When they left the house, after 2 weeks the land-lady came to open the door,
she nearly collapsed, those 2 guys heaped plenty refuse in the room, the room was dirty and smelling.
And we were all wondering whether they brought the refuse from outside or it was their own refuse they were living with in the same room grin grin grin grin
Some nigerians are so pathetic

Shma:
I was just saying bro.
wink...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dlonra:

Are you some sort of retard. Get the difference between a County and a state. Plus 60% of Nairobi can't live on 6% of Nairobi's Land area. Find a government IEBC statistics then come.

All these aid organizations are headquartered in kenya, their statistics are credible

Anyway they the ones feeding kenya

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:
Lagos is the father of all dirtiness but they won't understand.
An average nigerian is a dirty pig.
I lived in a same house with some 2 nigerian guys,
In-fact, they were my next door neighbors.
When they left the house, after 2 weeks the land-lady came to open the door,
she nearly collapsed, those 2 guys heaped plenty refuse in the room, the room was dirty and smelling.
And we were all wondering whether they brought the refuse from outside or it was their own refuse they were living with in the same room grin grin grin grin
Some nigerians are so pathetic

well planned slumbolish from City A to Z.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Calabar is far beautiful than all the cities you've listed here..
Put some respect on Calabar..
With all the money they are spending on Kano, it still cannot beat Calabar.
Perhaps, it will beat Uyo and Kaduna but not Calabar.

adamx23:

Lagos is too big for you. Beat uyo first, then we can move to calabar, Kano, and Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
RIVERS STATE (Nigeria) VS kumasi (ghana)
@ vankelvin and any other Ghanaian fool let start the thread grin this will be lovely .

Guys find wikipedia description of this two places and thier GDP, PPP & population....
In the description kumasi GDP and PPP is so small that wikipedia didn't recognize it or see fit to represent it

Let it begin

1& 2. Rivers state pix
3. kumasi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:
Well this is how it looks now grin grin grin
Stop crying because lagos na father of all dirtiness grin grin

Wait, wait, look at this stupid boy, do you think you can deceive everyone here, you at the picture you posted, to the one i posted, does it look like the same location?
You are posting a forest picture for me,and you are telling me it's Agbogbloshie, you think i don't know accra, or you think i'm a fool?
FYI, i was not talking about Lagos, Lagos is not the capital of Nigeria, i was talking about ACCRA, your CAPITAL CITY, now you can see it clearly, don't try to shift the post.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Port Harcourt vrs Yamoussoukro grin grin grin

Ilaumoh:

Next is Kumasi vs Port Harcourt or Uyo or calabar I don't know which one I should used cos there all good
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:
Port Harcourt vrs Yamoussoukro grin grin grin

Who is laughing with you get ready
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
adamx23:

See fatality. Say no to free education sha.. This dude has to pay you for these comprehensive classes cheesy.

Lagos is the father of all dirtiness grin grin grin

Those pictures were then, this is how that place looks like now.

If they had not dredged that place like this raining season Accra would have recorded deaths, so chill, Lagos is still leading in dirtiness and slums grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Keep on lying to yourself,
Aso Oke and imported fabrics put together.
Falz's own is Aso oke, but the lady has Aso oke and imported fabrics.
the remaining pictures too same.
Aso oke and imported Indian,Arab,Chinese fabrics grin grin

surplusk:

It's like you want to see more of our Aso Oke, All are locally made here we don't import Aso Oke man. More of our locally made and designs here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
I can't believe all mighty slum Kumasi is not rated.... it has no GDP index lol that means it a complete slum compare to the other slum Mombasa.

Meanwhile guys find below Rivers state GDP & PPP.
2. Pix is google kumasi GDP search grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine the slum Kumasi doesn't even have a GDP lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Stop lying,
these are not nigerian traditional fabrics.
we have some in Ghana but we don't call them traditional cloths.

surplusk:
These are Aso oke with beads design. Locally made.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Lol....hahahhahhah
Why are you repeating the same building and giving it a fake name calling the Islamic university, coastal academy cheesy grin grin grin. Chai am so happy for today jesus.

Guys join an laugh while viewing the attachment and the real owners of that building he posted

Hahahaha of course I will join you in this laugh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:
I can't believe all mighty slum Kumasi is not rated.... it has no GDP index lol that means it a complete slum compare to the other slum Mombasa.

Meanwhile guys find below Rivers state GDP & PPP.
2. Pix is google kumasi GDP search grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine the slum Kumasi doesn't even have a GDP lol
Ghana run unitary system of government. What is obtainable in United kingdom. No one will rate Liverpool economy all alone ...and beside rivers is a state while kumasi is a city. Why don't you compare the regional Ashanti which kumasi is the capital to river state which port Harcourt is also the CAPITAL.

THIS IS A WIKIPEDIA REPORT ON ASHANTI REGION

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:
You and foolishness are like 1 and 2, Juliet is the only person that spent a longer time in nigeria.
Deborah and kiddi don't spend evn a week in nigeria so learn how to encourage truthfulness.

I don't even what to respond to this but let me drop this...

Mawuli gavor
Princess shynle
Okawa shanay
Nadia buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:

Lagos is the father of all dirtiness grin grin grin

Those pictures were then, this is how that place looks like now.

If they had not dredged that place like this raining season Accra would have recorded deaths, so chill, Lagos is still leading in dirtiness and slums grin grin
It obvious you are so stupid, i'm just done with your ass, because you are so empty, i'm too big for you.
For the fact that you Ghanaian come on this forum to blow lies, with nothing to show off and we Nigerians will just laugh and back you up, take you all along, doesn't mean you can talk, when the big boys are talking, know your league.
As for now, Lusaka is far ahead of Accra, and Kampala is also ahead of Accra.
Lome,cotonu, Mombasa and Freetown, that's the league Accra belongs, i'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shaytun:
Nigeria

At third pics..it is located in Kogi...here is the full pic...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shaytun:
Abuja
Calabar
Lagos

Calabar at random

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) (8118) (8119) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.