Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6184473 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) (8118) (8119) (8120) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
rvp20182: Lagos alone has more hotels than the whole of Kenya, and even building more hotels than the whole of east Africa and its still remained the country with the most rooms in the pipeline, for the past 4 years and still counting Nigeria has the highest number of hotel rooms in Africa as at the year 2016, closely followed by Angola and Egypt

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:

India-China tradition of nigeria grin grin slaves in 21st century

You are making noise..enjoy our cultural attire in peace and stop heckling like a bi*tch..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
vaxx:
Ghana run unitary system of government. What is obtainable in United kingdom. No one will rate Liverpool economy all alone ...and beside rivers is a state while kumasi is a city. Why don't you compare the regional Ashanti which kumasi is the capital to river state which port Harcourt is also the CAPITAL.

THIS IS A WIKIPEDIA REPORT ON ASHANTI REGION
Idiot so what is your ashanti 's GDP fool?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
68816419:
rvp20182: Lagos alone has more hotels than the whole of Kenya, and even building more hotels than the whole of east Africa and its still remained the country with the most rooms in the pipeline, for the past 4 years and still counting Nigeria has the highest number of hotel rooms in Africa as at the year 2016, closely followed by Angola and Egypt

As at 2020 it is Egypt,Nigeria,Kenya, Ethiopia in that order..

I made that post some days back..

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
68816419:
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
68816419:

Oh wow, so does it mean Kenya has more hotel than South Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shma:
More posh homes.

Resort..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Roan7:

More under construction or planned than South Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Roan7:

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
You're still making noise grin grin grin can't be compared to this ones grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
1st picture---Children at puberty rite ceremony
2nd pic-------- Kaliboss and his people in a comic movie
3rd picture----- Puberty rite ceremony

grin grin grin grin grin grin Unlike these Shoki dancers grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
68816419:
THE EKO EYE (Approved ) grin grin
Project Description

THE EKO EYE, Also referred to as the Eye of Lagos is proposed to be the first skyscrapper to be built in Lagos metropolis; Towering above any other building in Africa at 234m over sea level and having 52 stories of active usable spaces. The development sits on over 6000sq.m land mass and comprises of commercial, recreational, hospitality & communal facilities.
Eko Eye is set to overlook the Lagos Lagoon and is to be connected by certain tissues, including the Lagos Ferry, the Lagos Light Rail which terminates at CMS, the Eko Bridge, Apongbon and Marina streets

Wow! Any link? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
Sharaaaap!! Stop barking like a mad dog grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Idiot so what is your ashanti 's GDP fool?
but you have stupidly see it. Don't engage me with insult, I will tear you apart. An humble warning .....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

More under construction or planned than South Africa.

Ah, really?
So SA are not having a lot of visitors or what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
vaxx:
but you have stupidly see it. Don't engage me with insult, I will tear you apart. An humble warning .....

A region in Ghana cannot have a gdp of 200 billion dollars, when Ghana’s accumulative gdp is less than 100 billion dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
samorobo:

I heard about this project early this month..now that it's been approved let's wait for construction...I am glad they were granted approval...it should be the second tallest building in Africa after that one in Egypt...

Can you please give me link?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Roan7:

Ah, really?
So SA are not having a lot of visitors or what?

They already had their tourism and real estate boom, things are slowing down now. Because they have built all the hotels they need for the time being, whereas Nigeria and Kenya the amount of tourists is still growing and is very far from peaking so they need many more new hotels.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

A region in Ghana cannot have a gdp of 200 billion dollars, when Ghana’s accumulative gdp is less than 100 billion dollars.
if the resources in ground are factored, Ghana will have more. Ghana bauxite industry is worth over 500 billion dollars . And it is yet to be taped .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
vaxx:
Preparatory works for the construction of a bridge over River Volta for the Tema - Mpakadan Rail project.

Ghana....

Is it Sgr railway?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Parts of Joburg and Capetown

Okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
forgiveness:

Is it Sgr railway?
yes standard guarge railway .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

They already had their tourism and real estate boom, things are slowing down now. Because they have built all the hotels they need for the time being, whereas Nigeria and Kenya the amount of tourists is still growing and is very far from peaking so they need many more new hotels.

So basically, both Nigeria and Kenya receive more tourist than SA?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Roan7:

Wait, wait, look at this stupid boy, do you think you can deceive everyone here, you at the picture you posted, to the one i posted, does it look like the same location?
You are posting a forest picture for me,and you are telling me it's Agbogbloshie, you think i don't know accra, or you think i'm a fool?
FYI, i was not talking about Lagos, Lagos is not the capital of Nigeria, i was talking about ACCRA, your CAPITAL CITY, now you can see it clearly, don't try to shift the post.

What you posted was part of the long stretch of the odor river which has been polluted.
Dredging of that river started long time ago,
They had to demolish certain areas before gaining access to the river.
The ''forest'' you are talking about is close to where the river joins the sea
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
jln115:
do you know the definition of derived?

Yes! Derived from Dutch. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
vaxx:
yes standard guarge railway .

That's a good one. Can you please give more information about the project?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
samorobo:

Yes @ bolded their logic will fail them...sameway if I am to go by their logic I will say Abuja is more developed than Mombasa since it has 3 skyscraper and Mombasa have none.

But here is my point..I will prefer living in the little town if uyo with massive , expansive infastructure than living in Mombasa with zero to none infastructure....even a good road is a miracle there..

Exactly! Abuja without Skycrapper is better than Nairobi not to talk about anything in East Africa combined. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
samorobo:

At third pics..it is located in Kogi...here is the full pic...

Nigeria really need to fix the security issues.

There a lot of tourism potentials in the country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamx23(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:

Then he should buy NEPA and fix it grin grin grin
He doesn't have to.. cheesy. He generates his own industries. Ghana though, would make him lotta dollars. You guys have gold over there, no? cheesy grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nigeria
Jos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
vaxx:
Aba that was the idea now.....so let it rain fool nonsense...
In short God will punish you if eee no rain fool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nigeria
Jos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

Ghana's GDP as at today is still around 47 billion dollars..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) (8118) (8119) (8120) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.