Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244484 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8121) (8122) (8123) (8124) (8125) (8126) (8127) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:29am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=POKUASI2 post=91181763][/quote]

NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:30am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Suffering and smiling is when nigerian's intentionally and consistently steal pictures of other countries and represent them as theirs for so many years grin grin

Oya, say something grin grin

Why not tell us the name of the con3 will stole it from instead of screaming like a lil' bi*tch...

You can't believe your eyes..lol grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:31am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

[s]You still don't get it?
Oh no,
So if an actor comes to act in nollywood/nigeria for a week, to you, its not possible that that actor can take so many pictures unless he/she lives in nigeria?
to you, when they come for programs, they cannot take many pictures, unless they live in nigeria? you are too dumb and nobody can help you here.

All the names you mentioned,
its only Nadia Buari and Mawuli that are Ghanaian's, and I have told you about the others( they are not Ghanaian's) yet your stupidity wont allow your weak brain to function normally.

I am telling you the fact, its only Juliet Ibrahim that lived for a longer period in Nigeria[/s],

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2020
Shaytun:
Port Harcourt

Beautiful...I think that place is pleasure park..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:33am On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

Wtf....look I used google lens to confirm it....it's all.port Harcourt...
Have you been to port Harcourt ?...so you wouldn't know..

Dumbness be whaaat? grin grin grin grin
You used google lens to confirm a picture of another city which represents PH? grin grin grin grin
The least sensible person I have had a challenged with in my life grin grin grin grin

The question is, is that place PH?
Or you think the picture got to google lens by itself or somebody put it there grin grin
Such a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:33am On Jun 29, 2020
Shaytun:
Kachia kaduna

Na was ok.. nigeria fine Sha...
We need to go the tourism way..there is lit of potential waiting out there for us..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 12:33am On Jun 29, 2020
Accra, the heaven of Africa

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Shaytun:
Uyo....the city that took mombassa to the wastebin grin grin

I have never seen a classy hotel like that four point in Mombasa...never..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

i guess you can post all the British and German international schools in Nigeria for him.
Kenyans have no shame

Get your head out of Nigerian ass hobbit. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 12:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Holy Accra

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Every country has a refuse dump site grin grin grin grin and a refuse dump site is not beautiful grin grin grin

POKUASI2:
in ghana's voice: THE CAPITAL! Unimaginable places in the close to the sir of ghana's govt

but this is lagos City grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Dumbness be whaaat? grin grin grin grin
You used google lens to confirm a picture of another city which represents PH? grin grin grin grin
The least sensible person I have had a challenged with in my life grin grin grin grin

The question is, is that place PH?
Or you think the picture got to google lens by itself or somebody put it there grin grin
Such a fool

You are a fool...if someone stole that pics a d used it for port Harcourt it will automatically show the other city it was used for as well....

When I used google lens and also did reverse google research not a single post online reveal that pic to have been used in any part of the world other than Nigeria, port Harcourt to be precise....

Why am I even talking too much..it's appears you are new to things of the web, probably some random school drop out roaming about Accra like cheap thug with dying flip flop

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 12:43am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:
Every country have a refuse dump site grin grin grin grin and a refuse dump site is not beautiful grin grin grin

but this is lagos City grin grin grin
if those are refuse sites to you then you are not normal

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:46am On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

I have never seen a classy hotel like that four point in Mombasa...never..

Are you finished crying because I have Mombasa pics to post. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 12:47am On Jun 29, 2020
Holy Accra

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:49am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

OMO NAIJA PEOPLE and backwardness be like 1 and 2 grin grin

Gush, they look so Pathetic undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11824759_pover917548808872033943262972249330620n1280x720_jpeg6d0b364a290341c90f9d04dfee7d3e45

This is Askia harems tribe, afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

You know what, for someone who goes around to scream that we lie alot this is pretty ironic and hypocritical....what is going on? Or is that your broke ass is to broke to afford data and stream through Instagram...I don't just get....I guess you don't know mawuli career as an actor is right here....his destiny revolves around our entertainment scenes....I am also guessing you don't know he relocated to Nigeria about 3-4 year ago just for his career..heck even his latest Instagram video which was released two days ago appeared to have been taken in 1004 in V.I...click this link to watch the video...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBxdKKklz3q/?igshid=1hwqsezsyks5g

After watching that, also click this link to read in how he moved his ass here some year back cos if his career....

https://punchng-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/punchng.com/nigerians-are-my-most-vocal-fans-mawuli-gavor/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&amp=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15933862049137&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fnigerians-are-my-most-vocal-fans-mawuli-gavor%2F

Ehheh? and whats different here?
Mawuli has been coming on live shows in Ghana even this year.
So is it difficult for you to understand that he said he got a deal with Mnet, and he is part of their series and other things for the past 3 years.
So is it too difficult for you to understand that he works more in nigeria hence often seen in nigeria but he still visits Ghana frequently?
Mind you he is not the only Ghanaian actor that is part of a Series project in nigeria, even James Gardener, Joselyn Dumah, Jackie, John Dumelo ETC, so will you say they live in nigeria?

is that how you term as living in Nigeria.... Juliet Ibrahim spends a lot of time in nigeria.
And where is the Nadia Buari's own>?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2020
@shma this is a more closer view to that CBD you call a slum filled with shacks....I want to see how presentable those buildings at the back of the CBD looks like when the camera is brought closer to the buildings..now show me the shacks..

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:59am On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

Oh please shut up..what do you know about Nigeria and our cities...you go online and guzzle tins if old images in Nigeria cities and think you know alot about it to even intrude when we are discussing...

That place is as port Harcourt as it gets...you can confirm by either reverse google search or using Google lens..

Have you ever seen a beautiful place in nigeria which has only one angled picture to it before?
Imagine all the beautiful places in nigeria, you guys have so many angles of pictures of those places so how come this location has only one angle to it?

Be truthful to yourself, have you been to PH before? and have you seen this place before? and what is the name of this area?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Come again please

samorobo:

Why not tell us the name of the con3 will stole it from instead of screaming like a lil' bi*tch...

You can't believe your eyes..lol grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:01am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Ehheh? and whats different here?
Mawuli has been coming on live shows in Ghana even this year.
So is it difficult for you to understand that he said he got a deal with Mnet, and he is part of their series and other things for the past 3 years.
So is it too difficult for you to understand that he works more in nigeria hence often seen in nigeria but he still visits Ghana frequently?
Mind you he is not the only Ghanaian actor that is part of a Series project in nigeria, even James Gardener, Joselyn Dumah, Jackie, John Dumelo ETC, so will you say they live in nigeria?

is that how you term as living in Nigeria.... Juliet Ibrahim spends a lot of time in nigeria.
And where is the Nadia Buari's own>?

Lol ladies and gentlemen see how the fool is stammering and choking on his own words...
I thought you were making noise up and down....I just slapped you with simple fact and your tone has changed as though I poured you cold water....
Didn't I tell you he visits Ghana his home country cos it's a stone throw away from Nigeria....and I also remember telling you he lives here cos he has a house here...and btw his deal with MNET is over..the series "HUSH" that made him who he is has been done and dusted I think 2017/2018 ..he is still staying here cos he has to hustle and get more deal..so far his effort is paying off and more deals and acting roles keeps coming..

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:03am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Have you ever seen a beautiful place in nigeria which has only one angled picture to it before?
Imagine all the beautiful places in nigeria, you guys have so many angles of pictures of those places so how come this location has only one angle to it?

Be truthful to yourself, have you been to PH before? and have you seen this place before? and what is the name of this area?

You are wallowing in shame...you must tell me that country I stole this image from before we continue this topic you stupid, cheap ignorant liar..

Stupid boy, what do you take Nigeria for...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

HOLY ACCRA

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:
Come again please

It's only how to make noise you know how to do best...one would tninnhe know Nigeria so well ...

Idiot go and your place of birth first before coming to spew trash

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:10am On Jun 29, 2020
POKUASI2:
Accra, the heaven of Africa

Nigeria grin grin the hidden lagos grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:12am On Jun 29, 2020
POKUASI2:
Holy Accra

Oh, you make Accra look good grin grin

The hidden Lagos unveiled grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:14am On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

You are a fool...if someone stole that pics a d used it for port Harcourt it will automatically show the other city it was used for as well....

When I used google lens and also did reverse google research not a single post online reveal that pic to have been used in any part of the world other than Nigeria, port Harcourt to be precise....

Why am I even talking too much..it's appears you are new to things of the web, probably some random school drop out roaming about Accra like cheap thug with dying flip flop

So what is the name of this area in PH? grin grin grin

Don't vex na play we dey play grin grin grin Whats the name naa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:19am On Jun 29, 2020
POKUASI2:
if those are refuse sites to you then you are not normal

Those particular pictures you showed are refuse site in Agbogbloshie,(1st,2nd and 3rd), the last picture (4th) with those tents is the offloading-market area where those tracks from the Northern parts of Ghana and other West African countries off-load their goods.

Lagos unveiled grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Oh this guy you are good, you make Accra look beautiful grin grin grin

POKUASI2:
Holy Accra

lagos the beautiful City in Africa grin grin No city can compare grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:23am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

So what is the name of this area in PH? grin grin grin

Don't vex na play we dey play grin grin grin Whats the name naa

No shebi you know Nigeria too well and all her cities...you must tell me the con3 I stole that pics today....

I won't let this go away like that after all that stupid mouth you've been making.....you must be disgraced even if it is a little...
I am still waiting for the name of that country we stole that pics from kwasia...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kidakudz5: 1:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Problemkid1:
Stop crying you hear. Because you're not even making any sense. Awon set of confused busus grin grin grin
vankevin right now grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:24am On Jun 29, 2020
@shma..more of that place..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8121) (8122) (8123) (8124) (8125) (8126) (8127) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.