Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283802 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8122) (8123) (8124) (8125) (8126) (8127) (8128) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:24am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Those particular pictures you showed are refuse site in Agbogbloshie,(1st,2nd and 3rd), the last picture (4th) with those tents is the offloading-market area where those tracks from the Northern parts of Ghana and other West African countries off-load their goods.

Lagos unveiled grin grin

These are very old pictures of Lagos.

Even before the Fashola era...those are molues that have been banned in Lagos since 2009

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:25am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Those particular pictures you showed are refuse site in Agbogbloshie,(1st,2nd and 3rd), the last picture (4th) with those tents is the offloading-market area where those tracks from the Northern parts of Ghana and other West African countries off-load their goods.

Lagos unveiled grin grin

I hope you do know this pics are old right...Afterall you know Nigeria very well and all her cities..

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:31am On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

Lol ladies and gentlemen see how the fool is stammering and choking on his own words...
I thought you were making noise up and down....I just slapped you with simple fact and your tone has changed as though I poured you cold water....
Didn't I tell you he visits Ghana his home country cos it's a stone throw away from Nigeria....and I also remember telling you he lives here cos he has a house here...and btw his deal with MNET is over..the series "HUSH" that made him who he is has been done and dusted I think 2017/2018 ..he is still staying here cos he has to hustle and get more deal..so far his effort is paying off and more deals and acting roles keeps coming..

See who is talking?
you said Okawah Shazney, Gavor Mawuli, Nadia Buari, Princess Shingles live in nigeria,

and I exposed you that Okawah and Princess started acting in Ghana but they are not Ghanaian's,
Princess is a Gambian and Okawah is Cameroonian.
And I exposed you again that Nadia has a husband and 4 children so there is no way she will leave her family to come and live in nigeria as you put it.

And I told you Mawuli is often in Ghana so he cant be said to be living in nigeria of which its true.

So how come me that have exposed you be called a liar ?
You are pathetic grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

You are wallowing in shame...you must tell me that country I stole this image from before we continue this topic you stupid, cheap ignorant liar..

Stupid boy, what do you take Nigeria for...

Lets assume all you are telling me are true.

Please what is the name of this part of Port Harcourt?
I just want to know. Lets take it that I am ignorant as well grin grin
There is no way a place in Port Harcourt will not have a name so please MR. TRUTHFUL MAN tell us the name of that place grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Another refuse site grin grin 3rd and 4th pictures grin grin cant you send ugly pictures than lagos city? grin grin
You can as well send pictures of Kpong land field site since you are only posting more of refuse site grin grin grin

POKUASI2:
HOLY ACCRA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:43am On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are not helping your people at all grin grin grin Instead of sending ugly pictures of accra, you are rather sending Agbogbloshie E-Waste site..

POKUASI2:
HOLY ACCRA

Well since you want to continue your lies, let me help you with more evidence against ACCRA grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjDGrrDD7o&t=86s

Google and learn the difference between waste site and slums grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:46am On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

No shebi you know Nigeria too well and all her cities...you must tell me the con3 I stole that pics today....

I won't let this go away like that after all that stupid mouth you've been making.....you must be disgraced even if it is a little...
I am still waiting for the name of that country we stole that pics from kwasia...

Non Nigerians here, please make your own conclusion on this matter grin grin grin grin
This picture below which our people claim as Port Harcourt do not have a name grin grin grin grin

So in Short, that place is in the pipe-line grin grin grin I mean its a future Port Harcourt grin grin It does not exist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:49am On Jun 29, 2020
The Capital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:52am On Jun 29, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:55am On Jun 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 6:04am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Ghanaian movies are termed nollywood to make it seem as though nigerian's can speak good English (proper accent).
They intentional term Ghanaian movies as nigerian movies so people will think nigeria also have beautiful women.
whilst nigerian's are fighting for Ghanaian identity and passport, what will shatta Wale be needing nigerian passport for?
King promise, kidi, Efya, Becca, R2B's, Sarkodie ETC come there to promote their music just as many nigerian celebs come to do in Ghana.

When it comes to celebs issues, nigerian celebs travel to Ghana than the other way round,
I would have agreed with you if you had said Ghanaian celebs travel to SA a lot but not nigeria..
You are so ignorant.
For shatta walle , just a simple Google search ll do.
U term Ghanaian movies Nigerian for what? Lol even if you're in a kid's forum..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

OMO NAIJA PEOPLE and backwardness be like 1 and 2 grin grin

Gush, they look so Pathetic undecided undecided
One of those men in red caps is wiser than all Ghanaians combined
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 6:14am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Dumbness be whaaat? grin grin grin grin
You used google lens to confirm a picture of another city which represents PH? grin grin grin grin
The least sensible person I have had a challenged with in my life grin grin grin grin

The question is, is that place PH?
Or you think the picture got to google lens by itself or somebody put it there grin grin
Such a fool
that place is port Harcourt. I can confirm it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Do y'all know that Regina Daniels is richer than every actress in Ghana?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Oh my this is so interesting. I don't even know which side to support. grin grin

Shma is a f*ckin seer let me take a seat and enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
Below is a sample of Aso Oke made in Ondo town more than a century ago. If you sell that illiterate Ghanaian, the money can not buy this cloth.
That's if he is Ghanaian to start with. grin

Imagine he thought we are very cheap like Ghana.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:
Stop lying,
these are not nigerian traditional fabrics.
we have some in Ghana but we don't call them traditional cloths.

They can never be traditional in Ghana that was why I told you we are not your mate in this man.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Shaytun:
Nigeria

9ja
see how the lady I being dragged if it's Kenya it will be the Chinese dragging them along, and they will say we feel inferior to the white.lol grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2020
gallivant:

Get your head out of Nigerian ass hobbit. wink

This negro face is so deep in Nigerian ass. That stupid alliance of theirs is no more so he better give up his position of head cheerleader.

Such a pathetic douchebaggrin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:
@shma this is a more closer view to that CBD you call a slum filled with shacks....I want to see how presentable those buildings at the back of the CBD looks like when the camera is brought closer to the buildings..now show me the shacks..
The least person you can deceive here is this shma.
You're posting one of the best parts in Lagos and claim it to be those shanties. Lol!!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Non Nigerians here, please make your own conclusion on this matter grin grin grin grin
This picture below which our people claim as Port Harcourt do not have a name grin grin grin grin

So in Short, that place is in the pipe-line grin grin grin I mean its a future Port Harcourt grin grin It does not exist grin grin

This is Port Harcourt for you I don't understand your point in any way. Do you think that city is a bush like most village in ghana?

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2020
Mombasa..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Random kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2020
Magical kenya..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Only in Kenya. wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Magical kenya...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2020
Watamu marine park.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Mount Kenya...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Ok, This is Atyrau city in Kazakhstan. It is at the mouth of Ural river on the Caspian sea.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8122) (8123) (8124) (8125) (8126) (8127) (8128) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.