Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291170 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8124) (8125) (8126) (8127) (8128) (8129) (8130) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Great find. I have always doubted that picture.
Acadavah:

Ok, This is Atyrau city in Kazakhstan. It is at the mouth of Ural river on the Caspian sea.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Acadavah:

Ok, This is Atyrau city in Kazakhstan. It is at the mouth of Ural river on the Caspian sea.
BOOM !!!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Kazikazi:
Do u wanna argue?

Electrified, most modern SGR
United republic of Tanzania
Don`t be a dic`k. You said University of Dodoma is the biggest university in East Africa and I want you to tell us it is biggest in terms of what.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2020
KADUNA CITY

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Wuoche:

Don`t be a dic`k. You said University of Dodoma is the biggest university in East Africa and I want you to tell us it is biggest in terms of what.
When somebody tell you is a biggest in east and central Africa what do you understand!?
Why are so agree when you see Tanzania is developing!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Acadavah:

Nope Mr, you're wrong? Look clearly that's Port Harcourt? Does atyrau have oil well grin grin grin Port Harcourt is sorounded by river wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2020
You can clearly see that picture is not Nigerian - it's not a slumpolis.
Problemkid1:
Nope Mr, you're wrong? Look clearly that's Port Harcourt? Does atyrau have oil well grin grin grin Port Harcourt is sorounded by river wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2020
rvp20182:
You can clearly see that picture is not Nigerian - it's not a slumpolis.
Sharaaaap? Kenya as a whole is a one time big slumpolis?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Annael:

When somebody tell you is a biggest in east and central Africa what do you understand!?
Why are so agree when you see Tanzania is developing!?
Biggest is an ambiguous word. Biggest can be either in terms of ;
1. Students number
2. Land mass
3. By name
4. Prosperity
5. Duration.
6. Build up area.

So tell us, it is big in what area?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Problemkid1:
show me this three buildings in one place and I will rest my case. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Problemkid1:
For us to believe you, tell us the name of that blue tall building then provide us with a picture of the same building. Repeat the same with the trapezium like building close to the tall one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Biggest thieves. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Shma:
show me this three buildings in one place and I will rest my case. wink
Don`t disturb yourself cause he won`t show you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2020
How can a slumbolish look this way!! > grin

I have just found the real image.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Wuoche:

Biggest is an ambiguous word. Biggest can be either in terms of ;
1. Students number
2. Land mass
3. By name
4. Prosperity
5. Duration.
6. Build up area.

So tell us, it is big in what area?
Duration!!!!? My God!!!
Biggest is not ambiguous. You are trying to initiate your own definition.
Dodoma is a biggest university in east and central Africa.
University of Dodoma has the area of
15,000Acre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY9oR82WeCg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Wuoche:

Don`t disturb yourself cause he won`t show you.
I rest my case grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Mombasa sgr station.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2020
More of Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2020
Shma:
Mombasa sgr station.
lets now compare Mombasa with one of the tiniest state in Nigeria- Ebonyi State -south East Nigeria
1- International market Abakaliki(Kenyans can only dream of this ) grin grin
2- Ebonyi state international conference center
3- Ongoing Abakaliki shopping mall
4- one of the 4 new constructed flyover bridged in Ebonyi state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Port Harcourt city

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2020
68816419:

lets now compare Mombasa with one of the tiniest state in Nigeria- Ebonyi State -south East Nigeria
1- International market Abakaliki(Kenyans can only dream of this ) grin grin
2- Ebonyi state international conference center
3- Ongoing Abakaliki shopping mall
4- one of the 4 new constructed flyover bridged in Ebonyi state

The third pic isn’t the new mall, the third pic is the rice mall or the ecumenical center I can’t quite remember.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2020
Shma:
How can a slumbolish look this way!! > grin

I have just found the real image.
Port Harcourt is still better than anything you have in that glorified shitthol grin grin grin the whole of kenya is a massive bomb shitthol grin grin grin

Port Harcourt cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

I want to see those your traditional wears grin grin grin grin those original nigerian traditional wears look like a village wear grin grin grin grin
send pictures make we all see grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, Ghanaian traditional wears, from head to toe are locally made.
Royalty be what grin grin

1. Aso oke

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Abohboy:

The third pic isn’t the new mall, the third pic is the rice mall or the ecumenical center I can’t quite remember.
It is

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

I want to see those your traditional wears grin grin grin grin those original nigerian traditional wears look like a village wear grin grin grin grin

Varieties of Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

The white lace that woman used as wrapper is made in Ghana? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Anybody that undertand economics, please explain.
If for instance, a German company sets up a factory in South Africa where they manufacturer cars and from there export to other countries. Who does the factory benefit most?? Will it be considered that South Africa manufacturers cars? And will it reflect on the exports of South Africa for that year? How does it benefit the host country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Aso oke varies. Don't forget the sewing patterns. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2020
edon21:

You are so ignorant.
For shatta walle , just a simple Google search ll do.
U term Ghanaian movies Nigerian for what? Lol even if you're in a kid's forum..

Mr fool.. No Ghanaian platform ''terms'' Ghanaian movies as nollywood movies but rather, its only on nigeria sites that they tag Ghanaian movies as nollywood. You can check it out on Youtube, you will see Ghanaian's commenting against that deliberate attempt by those platform owners to tag Ghanaian movies as nollywood..

The only motivation for nigerians to term Ghanaian movies as nollywood are
1-- for people to think nigerian women are beautiful
2-- that nigerians can speak clean English (proper accent)
3-- that nigerian's are not always rowdy,, so get that into your thick skull
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2020
1-2- Ebonyi state stadium vs Mombasa stadium (Kenya is indeed a zoo , no roads(94% ROADS ARE UNPAVED),no flyover, no standard hospitals, No standard airports just bushes and animals grin grin grin )

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Mr fool.. No Ghanaian platform ''terms'' Ghanaian movies as nollywood movies but rather, its only on nigeria sites that they tag Ghanaian movies as nollywood. You can check it out on Youtube, you will see Ghanaian's commenting against that deliberate attempt by those platform owners to tag Ghanaian movies as nollywood..

The only motivation for nigerians to term Ghanaian movies as nollywood are
1-- for people to think nigerian women are beautiful
2-- that nigerians can speak clean English (proper accent)
3-- that nigerian's are not always rowdy,, so get that into your thick skull
the same way Canadian movie and Music Industry has been classified as a branch of the American, that is the same way the ghaian entertainment will remain a branch of Nigeria's entertainment industry. You can never get out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8124) (8125) (8126) (8127) (8128) (8129) (8130) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.