Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6218400 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8242) (8243) (8244) (8245) (8246) (8247) (8248) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Problemkid1:
That was exactly what I wanted to say grin grin Only cape Town and Johannesburg is ahead of Abuja. The rest are below Lagos and Abuja. Nice cheesy Abuja of just yesterday ooh grin grin grin
i couldnt find Mombasa from number 2-25 could it be number one or competing with kumasi grin grin grin grin at the bum bum level grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
TayserMahrii:

You aren't known for facts cool

Thats because you don't know facts even when in front of you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
TayserMahrii:

You posted meerkat observatory hence why I asked whether the images you posted were the new SKA. All indications are that it has not began, which ofcourse is, very sad news.

South Africa and Australia bid as they already has their own

The costs and other things pushed it back, but our telescope MeerKAT is fully operational with 64 telescopes I think Australian one is working

Southern Africa and Australia are shortlisted to host the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) beating off competition from Brazil and China. Due to be completed in 2020 and cost €1.5bn, the facility would comprise about 4000 dishes, each 10 m wide, spread over an area 3000 km across

The SKA Organisation fails to pick a single site for the telescope and decides to split the project between Southern Africa and Australia

Philip Diamond is appointed SKA’s first permanent director-general replacing the Dutch astronomer Michiel van Haarlem, who had been interim SKA boss

Germany becomes the 10th member of SKA, joining Australia, Canada, China, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, the UK

SKA’s temporary headquarters at Jodrell Bank in the UK opens

SKA members propose a slimmed-down version of SKA known as SKA1. With a cost cap of €674m, it would consist of 250 dishes in Africa and about 250 000 antennas in Australia

Germany announces it will pull out of SKA the following year

Jodrell Bank beats off a bid by Padua in Italy to host SKA’s headquarters

India joins SKA

Members scale back SKA again following a price hike of €150m, which involves reducing the number of African dishes to 130 and spreading them out over 120 km

The first prototype dish for SKA is unveiled in China

Spain joins SKA

Convention signed in Rome to create an intergovernmental body known as the SKA Observatory

The Max Planck Society in Germany joins SKA

New Zealand announce it will pull out of SKA in 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Just30:
Ghana has 3 but i think only one is operational for satellite communication

I was talking about the deep space telescopes, astronomical stuff
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Austine1213:

Do the honors by listing them

Nepal, India, Peru, Georgia and many others have high altitudes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
gallivant:

People in Nepal are generally shorter which is already a disadvantage in running sports, and they lack support from the government, unlike most of the Kenyan sport players today.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Austine1213:

Suit your self

Some body traits makes one get an advantage, look at Phelps. Bolt, messi with low center of gravit

Yes hard work comes to play

Even the strongman competition look at its history who dominates more

They are all speacial people because they train hard. It has nothing to do with the geography of where they come from.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Abohboy:

People in Nepal are generally shorter which is already a disadvantage in running sports, and they lack support from the government, unlike most of the Kenyan sport players today.

Sure, government surport and organization plays a very big part. But I can tell you for a fact that Kenyans and Ethiopians dominate marathons just because they train more than anyone else. The escape from poverty is also a great motivation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
pacretus:
i couldnt find Mombasa from number 2-25 could it be number one or competing with kumasi grin grin grin grin at the bum bum level grin grin grin

Times ranking are trustworthy

Ranking fine by a Nigerian who never left makoko are not be trusted, a fool would believe it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Abohboy:

Let him be
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Abohboy:

Same reason SA is not big im basketball, SA people are not as tall as others like sudan, nigeria, uganda etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Highways in SA

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
gallivant:

They are all speacial people because they train hard. It has nothing to do with the geography of where they come from.

Its pointless trying to enlighten you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
World class infrastructure with world-class status. Electric post going through the roof of the house only in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Highways in SA

South Africa and Kenya does not have world-class infrastructure like in Nigeria just look at the picture with the electric post

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
i've already reported him. it's one thing to throw banter but to gloat over dead soldiers protecting his scummy ass!? just keep ignoring IT!

Abohboy:

Those were troops who died in the frontline, and are in the mortuary before being buried. Sad how rude you’d an be to dead souls, who’s parked hard to keep millions safe. Added to that, Boko Haram wouldn’t be able to ambush them that quickly, if it were an ambush than more than just that room would have been killed because of the super camp system.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Camps Bay,Cape Town

World class architectural design.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
More Camps Bay

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
World class infrastructure with world-class status. Electric post going through the roof of the house only in Nigeria
Damn! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

South Africa and Kenya does not have world-class infrastructure like in Nigeria just look at the picture with the electric post

Electric wires supported by a pole that is attached to the roof of the house shocked shocked I have never seen anything like this in my life.Looks very dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Camps Bay,Cape Town

World class architectural design.

Type A advanced civilization. I do not think South Africa has this type of innovation in architecture. With no electricity the electric posts are redundant so people are now building their house is it to them

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
gallivant:

Indians body structure does not allow themthem to be athletic, mostly short, torso is not well built like an african one

Nepal you already know, lack of government support, however nepalese are likely to participate in winter sports

Peru is good in winter sports andsports and shooting to its snowy geography
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Type A advanced civilization. I do not think South Africa has this type of innovation in architecture. With no electricity the electric posts are redundant so people are now building their house is it to them

This connection would have been declared illegal if it was in another country. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Lol damn how is that possible

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nigeria the only type one Civilization in the world. A country of development and progress in country of black pride and illiteracy a country where the people do not have a brain

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
yes

im referring to the same thing
Austine1213:

I was talking about the deep space telescopes, astronomical stuff
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol damn how is that possible

How the fùck were the wires even allowed to pass over the roof?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Nigeria the only type one Civilization in the world. A country of development and progress in country of black pride and illiteracy a country where the people do not have a brain

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mossel Bay,Western Cape.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Knysna,Western Cape

One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
More Knysna. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Knysna.

I love it cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8242) (8243) (8244) (8245) (8246) (8247) (8248) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.