Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6190749 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8243) (8244) (8245) (8246) (8247) (8248) (8249) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Knysna. shocked tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Just30:
yes

im referring to the same thing

You not talking about observatory?

What is it called?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bo-Kaap,Cape Town

CPT is in the league of its own.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bo-Kaap

The colours legitimise what I said when I warned everyone that I was about to change the complexion of the thread ( both figuratively & literally) grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
theenchanter:
the problem with u is that u argue over things u dont know instead of listening. we have different forex windows, not rates... BTA n PTA takes care of oversea study or med attention. Market determines d rest save for I&E which we implemented in 2017 to stimulate our import sub policy. Nobody is denied forex in banks, exept he has no legal use for it.
Why do you have a black market for forex in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
gallivant:

Abuja is a shithole. There is no district in Nigeria wealthier than Westlands or Upper Hill for that matter. tongue

Oh wow look who is hurting....U will need atleast 2 decade to have that dusty, Ruaka Westland village to compete with Niccon in Abuja or better still just steal some of our billionaires to catch up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rationalhuman(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
There is no such thing as Indian. Except the political identity.
They have 13 races over there, so for which one you are talking about?

Austine1213:

Indians body structure does not allow themthem to be athletic, mostly short, torso is not well built like an african one

Nepal you already know, lack of government support, however nepalese are likely to participate in winter sports

Peru is good in winter sports andsports and shooting to its snowy geography

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
forgiveness:

So, Abuja and Lagos are even ahead of out this "Africa" Pretoria and Sandton. shocked grin

Can't you see that is a BLOG

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Cape Town International Airport.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
O.R Tambo International Airport

The busiest in Africa. cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
gallivant:

Sure, government surport and organization plays a very big part. But I can tell you for a fact that Kenyans and Ethiopians dominate marathons just because they train more than anyone else. The escape from poverty is also a great motivation.

Kenyans run fast cos of their feeble slum figure...accept and move on..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Abohboy:

Sandton is part of johannesburg it’s like maitama in Abuja or vi in Lagos, it’s a suburb. I think johannesburg was in the top 10.

But they said it is another city entirely.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Samorobo2:

Can't you see that is a BLOG

Really!? shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
forgiveness:

But they said it is another city entirely.

Sandton is a City on its own.Maybe about 9 km from the Jo'burg CBD.It's part of the Johannesberg metro,not part of the city.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Problemkid1:
That was exactly what I wanted to say grin grin Only cape Town and Johannesburg is ahead of Abuja. The rest are below Lagos and Abuja. Nice cheesy Abuja of just yesterday ooh grin grin grin

It seems na blogger be dat ooo. Nevertheless, I agree. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mooikloof Ridge,Pretoria.

I don't even have words here shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Sandton is a City on its own.Maybe about 9 km from the Jo'burg CBD.It's part of the Johannesberg metro,not part of the city.

Alright,

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mooikloof Ridge shocked shocked

Damn damn damn!!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mooi....you know the rest!

The word "mooi" is an Afrikaans word for BEAUTIFUL,needless to say the meaning rings true.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
More.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
....eish

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Does the bolded mean the bank enquires from the client what their use for forex is? Because in Kenya you can walk to any bank and ask for dollars/pounds/etc and no questions will be asked.
yes, and thats because forex is restricted on many things here.... We're trying to produce goods n discourage importation of locally made ones.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
....yah neh cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
I mean I can do this until infinity... kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
forgiveness:

Alright,
Confusion cleared?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Syiokimau Nairobi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
rvp20182:
Why do you have a black market for forex in Nigeria
black markets are illegal and are patronized by people like friend of urs. When u cant get forex from banks for obvious reasons, u get it at d black market at an exorbitant rate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Confusion cleared?

Sniffing potential lie. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Syiokimau, Nairobi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:

thats something like our upcoming eko atlantic.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Karen Nairobi

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Fourway junction Kiambu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8243) (8244) (8245) (8246) (8247) (8248) (8249) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.