Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282757 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8361) (8362) (8363) (8364) (8365) (8366) (8367) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
jln115:
Or what bro grin grin grin I provided everything there is to provide..........and to be honest 12000 is a very conservative estimate grin grin

You got no proof bro, i'm not going to accept a logic and calculation done by boer in nairaland, provide an actual link, since there's no link, it means you and others are not sure about the number black millionaires in SA, all you have to do for me is just take severally seats already bra. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Roan77:

Really bro Huh?

https://www.cnbcafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/South-Africa-2020-1.pdf
Stop being a ret@rd and go back and comprehend what I asked you.

I said show me how many millionaires there are in South Africa according to the same study that put Nigeria's millionaires at 29000
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Folks, what is happening to the kenya shilling? grin it is in free fall grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Roan77:

You got no proof bro, i'm not going to accept a logic and calculation done by boer in nairaland, provide an actual link, since there's no link, it means you and others are not sure about the number black millionaires in SA, all you have to do for me is just take severally seats already bra. wink
Well then equally you have no proof Nigeria has more millionaires than SA has black millionaires cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

This guy is one of the useless Kenyans who are selling their wives to tourist for money.

such useless cockless children who are busy wasting away in liberal.

Saddamochieng00:

Is that not your wife's casket idiot grin grin shameless p*mp using his lady to foot his bills grin grin

Chaii!! Even Jezebel the great harlot was not buried in such a manner grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
jln115:

Stop being a ret@rd and go back and comprehend what I asked you.

I said show me how many millionaires there are in South Africa according to the same study that put Nigeria's millionaires at 29000

That's ain't my job, that's your job bro, i gave you the numbers of millionaires in Nigeria, so go look for SA, i'm not South African, are you crazy already?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
jln115:
Well then equally you have no proof Nigeria has more millionaires than SA has black millionaires cool

Cool story bro wink cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
haha

sometimes, just return the favour and his but will be on fire grin grin
obaaderemi:
cheesy Ohhhh! I see. When you see him name calling his adversaries, then know for sure he is butthurt.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Roan77:

That's ain't my job, that's your job bro, i gave you the numbers of millionaires in Nigeria, so go look for SA, i'm not South African, are you crazy already?
Typical grin grin grin Start comparing apples with apples mate!!!

The report that puts SAs millionaires at 38K puts Nigerias millionaires at 9900!!!

Again well done on shooting yourself in the foot wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
I will post a village and it will be better than your city.

Saddamochieng00:

Ok one simple thing. Let's both post a photo of our cities.

I post Kitui and you post Accra and we let the people decide for themselves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Roan77:

Cool story bro wink cheesy
It is.....isn't!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
jln115:
Typical grin grin grin Start comparing apples with apples mate!!!

The report that puts SAs millionaires at 38K puts Nigerias millionaires at 9900!!!

Again well done on shooting yourself in the foot wink

Where? Lmao grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
jln115:
It is.....isn't!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good you know it's a nice story wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Just30:
I will post a village and it will be better than your city.

Shut up and stop littering the thread with stupid post .

You keep reflecting your society bungalows everywhere nothing upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
jln115:
Ok so what's you point?
hey son, guess what..

ARADU is back, NNS Nigerias frigate is back and all the missile systems are in place..

Hmm what where you saying about our navy again grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
kevomtaani:

dude you've mentioned rwanda like six times. obviously their progress is getting into your head. Fyi rwanda is called Singapore of Africa because their system of governance follows lee kyuan's model and it has worked. Kigali is ranked the most livable city in Africa.not once have i seen you congratulate one African country on their progress I've seen you shit on lagos, Nigeria Nairobi kenya and dar, tz. now you are on to rwanda hehehe men you are either jealous or full of negativity
And what baffles me the most with that Austin shack guy cheesy grin is that, he love poke noising on what dosent concerns him. Very clueless foooooool that sees other African countries as shitthol. While they see theirs as heaven. Meanwhile, South Africa is a shitty ZOO. A bombastic and hopeless shitthol, filled with Lazy foooooools grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Shma:
Random kenya.
This one is cool. smiley But i prefer the down pic wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
rvp20182:
Wondering where Ghana has invested her thoughts and ingenuity - elaborate funerals.Vaxx died recently and was buried in this coffin - to epitomize her career as an international ashawo in Germany - Sadly the poor family couldn't afford the famous Ghanian dancing ball-bearers - and had to do with local dancers. The primitiveness in Ghana is on another level. They paid 76B dollars for a golden stool smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Roan77:

You are not getting my point, i didn't dispute that South Africa has more millionaires than Nigeria, but it's illogical for you to say black SA have more millionaires than Nigeria, are you crazy dude? Give me a link that, i don't need your ret@rded calculation, and logic, stop fooling around bro, and drop the link that say SA has more black millions than Nigeria.
That boy is seriously sick and confused grin grin he doesn't know what he's doing cheesy forgive him, you're taking this thing too far, bro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
popizaino:

Shut up and stop littering the thread with stupid post .

You keep reflecting your society bungalows everywhere nothing upstairs.
who let this lunatic out of his cage?

guy go and get yourself checked back into a mental health facility, you are losing it.

Youve been roaming around Ghana with nothing to do.

such a disappointment to nigeria with your daily stupid post.

shut up and enjoy the next 3 months of free water and electricity supply Ghana has for you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2020
pacretus:
hey son, guess what..

ARADU is back, NNS Nigerias frigate is back and all the missile systems are in place..

Hmm what where you saying about our navy again grin grin grin
nope all the missiles are not in place grin grin grin she was refitted as a training ship...

Good try though!!

FYI I've known for months that she was being refitted mate... So this isn't a surprise to me.

Maybe you forgot but African militaries are a hobby of mine, it's why I joined nairaland in the first place wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Roan77:

Good you know it's a nice story wink
not nice.... But cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Roan77:

Where? Lmao grin grin grin
here

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 12:59am On Jul 24, 2020
jln115:
here

Business report online doesn’t sound like a reliable source no offense. Same way healthline isn’t very realiable as well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:02am On Jul 24, 2020
This seems more reliable than your source.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:

Business report online doesn’t sound like a reliable source no offense. Same way healthline isn’t very realiable as well.
it's actually a very reliable news outlet however the article simply qouted the annual Africa wealth report by Afrasia bank
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:28am On Jul 24, 2020
Austine1213:

36% of sa is Rural, our rural is decent.

Kenya is ONE BIG VILLAGE sit down. Mombasa is old rundown big town, other ones are just glorified small towns

Our townships are very developed incase you don't know, most villges are developed

Lol,lol,lol. Nothinging but the painful bitter truth...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:32am On Jul 24, 2020
TayserMahrii:

The traffic is from Nigerians in diaspora (the NIDs). We used to follow the original one from SA.

I see Kenyan comments gushing through my tv screen as they've gone mad over hills for that show....
Am like don't y'all all have anything else to watch down there in kibera..just saying..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:38am On Jul 24, 2020
rvp20182:
I have seen your rural areas - kwazulu natal - the whole of eastern and western cape - where blacks lives - grass thatched houses with barely any road. Limpopo is even worse.

Kenya rural development is without doubt one of best in Africa.

And the reason we have the most successfully small-holder agriculture in Africa. A concept south africa can learn from.

Pls you are mad for that statement..this overhyping as gone to a whole new level...

If I show you the real rural kenya will run...we all do watch focus on Africa and all those other programs on BBC and CNN and your rural areas are mostly hut building with thatched leaking roofs and zero road,zero water supply, I can go on and on...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:40am On Jul 24, 2020
rvp20182:
Don't get twisted in the knots. Now tell us more about you grass thatched rural areas. I think in kenya we have nearly eliminated grass thacted roofed houses.

The greatest lie I have ever read on NL...popizaino is this the fellow U claim not to be a liar....

Smh..this is just too much.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:44am On Jul 24, 2020
jln115:
what?

He means you should trying having common sense by all means..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Shma:
For example.
If i wake up from nowhere and say south africa is Somali level if it were not for whites.
Or rather say; South Africa is a true Zimbabwe depicter if it were not for white invasion. then I conclude with, it's pure fact.
Will I be normal/sober if not deranged.. So maybe we should blame it on hate, that's quite logic approach.
The same way you said kenya has one city and that is fact.
I will not call you deranged or drunkerd, it's pure hate.

You are making too much noise..just develop your zoo so you can avoid getting Insulted and constantly been compared to somalia..till then you know how far below Ur zoo is on the pyramid..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8361) (8362) (8363) (8364) (8365) (8366) (8367) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.