Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283792 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8362) (8363) (8364) (8365) (8366) (8367) (8368) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Austine1213:

I repeat WHAT HATE DID I SPEW?

Lol.if you are not telling him Kenya is beautiful, oh I like that building, oh your zoo is beautiful then you instantly become a hater...even if he post trash just tell him it is cool else they label U an hater for speaking the truth...they always want to hear their zoo is developed when they chose not to develop it...smh.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Shma:

Kenya has one city. That's pure hate.
Now, lemme give that assignment.

Kumasi is second biggest city in Ghana.
Eldoret is fifth biggest town in Kenya.

Can you please hit the Google button then click photos and distinguish the two towns without even opening one.

I want to show you something.

Yes Kenya have just 1 city and that not hatred but cold fact that must be spoken regardless of Ur un-controlled emotions...
We've broke Mombasa and the rest of your zoo U call a city down and Mombasa appeared to be an overpopulated arab slum seating right next to Diani Beach with crappy CBD and Infastructure...looks like a city rhat never moved with time but got stucked in time with zero changes aside dilapidation.....

This days you need to start accepting brutal truth even if it's doesn't sit well with U to massage your fragile ego...that my advice to you..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:59am On Jul 24, 2020
jln115:

- [s]except you totally missed the part where they were able to carry out critical maintenance.... Hence why we are not heading towards level 6..
..do you comprehend now laaitjie?

- and I responded by saying they don't have.... Do you comprehend now?

- just admit you have no evidence as usual and that's why you can't post any evidence...... This is your usual tactic anyway.... Also I have no idea about the Lagos gdp argument you are talking about either laaitjie grin grin grin

- nope it only befalls sh1thole countries like Nigeria.... Hence why there are no terrorist or insurgent groups in modern developed countries.

-spill what beans? I told you I want SAA gone.[/s]..

I honestly don't have time for this most especially this days that I am barely here .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Shma:
the bolded has just killed me grin.
Or did you want to say you're a man of taste.?
But anyway, if you're a man of no taste then I absolutely don't have any problem with you especially when you post ugly pics of your country grin
Let those who have taste comment.

Typical fool...I am a man of taste was what I meant to write...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Shma:
hey zombie.
Another show awaits you, I guess you're prone to ugly things which over diluted your taste.

Still a fool ..smh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:07am On Jul 24, 2020
This would be great for Nigeria if we'll implemented..
Nigeria has about 6 bitumen producing states and just one of that state which is info has the second highest amount of bitumen deposit in the world....why import when we have it in surplus..good to see we are looking that direction....we are working out ass off to diversify..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBaoeOJAiiA

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:07am On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
who let this lunatic out of his cage?

guy go and get yourself checked back into a mental health facility, you are losing it.

Youve been roaming around Ghana with nothing to do.

such a disappointment to nigeria with your daily stupid post.

shut up and enjoy the next 3 months of free water and electricity supply Ghana has for you.

How many times will i ask you this mentally castrated Pillock not to bore me with this primary school diss of yours? Having to call stupid is an embarassment to the word stupid itself. I would have asked you to try something else and keep me entertained but you have expose yourself of having the iq of a jellyfish .

I cannot deal with you .
You're one hopeless liar .
Where did you see free electricity?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 2:08am On Jul 24, 2020
jln115:
nope all the missiles are not in place grin grin grin she was refitted as a training ship...

Good try though!!

FYI I've known for months that she was being refitted mate... So this isn't a surprise to me.

Maybe you forgot but African militaries are a hobby of mine, it's why I joined nairaland in the first place wink
hello joker, I repeat the missile systems are in place, go argue with Jacob Zuma grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:10am On Jul 24, 2020
NG properties

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:11am On Jul 24, 2020
samorobo:

The greatest lie I have ever read on NL...popizaino is this the fellow U claim not to be a liar....

Smh..this is just too much.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I made my reason pretty clear .
He said some pretty shit about Ghana and it was as if he lived there before.

Take it from me nobody beat just30 in lies.
The twart is talking about free electricity when I just had to pay electricity bill of over 200ghc exactly last week grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:12am On Jul 24, 2020
NG...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:14am On Jul 24, 2020
NG...
All the way

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:16am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:18am On Jul 24, 2020
9ja...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:19am On Jul 24, 2020
9ja...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:20am On Jul 24, 2020
9ja...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:22am On Jul 24, 2020
NG....

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Belmonte...
Ikoyi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:27am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:29am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija...
....9ja...
NG

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija...
I am getting tired...this site t really my thing..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija....

All the way...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:

Yes it can and it will, it will cost 1.5 billion dollars and it will produce over 4 million tonnes of steel per year, they will then fix the delta steel plant which will produce an additional 2 million tonnes of steel.

All this investments while Ajeokuta is rotting away. Nigerians are funny people.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:37am On Jul 24, 2020
I feel Abuja properties are even more classier..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija...
NG....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:39am On Jul 24, 2020
rvp20182:
Wondering where Ghana has invested her thoughts and ingenuity - elaborate funerals.Vaxx died recently and was buried in this coffin - to epitomize her career as an international ashawo in Germany - Sadly the poor family couldn't afford the famous Ghanian dancing ball-bearers - and had to do with local dancers. The primitiveness in Ghana is on another level. They paid 76B dollars for a golden stool smiley

Smh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:40am On Jul 24, 2020
NG..
Naija...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija...
NG...
NG

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8362) (8363) (8364) (8365) (8366) (8367) (8368) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.