Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6190082 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8700) (8701) (8702) (8703) (8704) (8705) (8706) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kazikazi:

Pic 1.Kenyan champions

Pic 2.Tanzanian champions

Pwahapwapwa
This is stupidity. Reach the real men's game(rugby) then you can quote me.
Nice deflection though.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Especially a shack dude grin Good you handed him a warning. grin
He's acting as if South Africa is heaven. That guy's ego is just too much.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
This is stupidity. Reach the real men's game(rugby) then you can quote me.
Nice deflection though.

They don't even have a rugby team...no calories for that grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:

He's acting as if South Africa is heaven. That guy's ego is just too much.

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
TayserMahrii:

They don't even have a rugby team...no calories for that grin
a bongolala can not do that bro. grin no hate, it's just pure reality.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
K254725:

I know, I've been seeing you around for a while. You're a frustrated Nigerian grin
But don't insult your people because you're insulting yourself too,
PS: Am not Nigerian either

Tell me what do you want me to do when my people can only vote for a criminal.they Have to learn by Fire by Force
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
You're still not making any sense Mr Man. cheesy that's still your shitthol btw grin grin
you didn't fathom.
Just As expected from a grand dimwit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Tell me what do you want me to do when my people can only vote for a criminal.they Have to learn by Fire by Force
bro. it's now your turn. The floor is yours. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
@TayserMahrii...
A tweet from the CS himself.
Electric train will be a dream come through by 2025.
Unfortunately you are playing a catch up game! TZ is way ahead
Are u in this level?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
a bongolala can not do that bro. grin no hate, it's just pure reality.

Hope he saw the photo you posted. The Kenyan rugby dudes look like pro NBA players while the tz simba boys look like ...well like a local charity group grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
[s] you didn't fathom.
Just As expected from a grand dimwit. [/s]
Apparently sh*male, you're useless grin cheesy you're Worth not my time. Go drink some cow blood blood and get more strength tongue grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Hope he saw the photo you posted. The Kenyan rugby dudes look like pro NBA players while the tz simba boys look like ...well like a local charity group grin
You can't compare rugby with soccer.Rugby is a game which needs little brain but more stamina.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
SufferinSmiliin keep posting pictures of your shitthol. I love it tongue cheesy grin grin

Very good let's go for round two

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
safari and smiley nation

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
shocked

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
NairobiWalker:
Hello kazikazi

Hello kiberawalker

How far with locusts?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kazikazi:
You can't compare rugby with soccer.Rugby is a game which needs little brain but more stamina.

And how many trophies has you won in soccer grin Did you watch all blacks vs wallabies for bledisloe cup? grin Rugby in some ways needs more split second decisions than soccer. In 7 s strength is a minor factor as compared to creativity and agility. Trust me, am Kenyan and I know Rugby and soccer more than you wink you're Tanzanian for gods sake....which sport do you know? grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Only in the best city in Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Just30:
sorry

i didnt watch

None of those parties matter in political scene in Ghana.

The doupoly in Ghana will not be broken until all those parties unite to put up a front that can impress Ghanaians.

The only debate that matters is the one between the two political parties that carries 98% of votes every election year.

And as for your missing gold claims, they only exist in the minds of jokers like the ones who make the claims

Truth is they still have a long way to go to break the duopoly of both ndc and npp,but I don't rule out the possibility in the nearest future should they start from grassroot.Doing something visible in their community or constituencies can help them win the mind of voters,then aim higher to parliament before thinking of occupying the flag staff house.

The emboldened is one of the reason why I said you hate to say things the way they are

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
happy Sunday

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Samorobo2:
My bad....it was a mistake..I never intended commenting on this thread...I wanted to quote your posted on the other thread like I did to gallivant's post...it's a mistake...I forgot to copy and paste on the other thread.....you will never see me here again

To my fellow Nigerians I deeply apologize...t

Save your apologies. You can't help yourself with this thread transgender Sammy. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kazikazi:

Pic 1.Kenyan champions

Pic 2.Tanzanian champions

Pwahapwapwa

There is no such thing as a Tanzanian champion unless the sport is hunting albinos. A Tanzanian champion is as rare as the fabled unicorn.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Goel: 4:30am On Oct 19, 2020
tylann:

What about infrastructure
Resources part plays a great role here too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:
Today I decided to pop a look at that other useless thread and I got to see one of the most demeaning quote ever from a black South African. Like really bro. A mere kenyan!!?
Do you come from abroad? Are you an alien? Are you a genius Chinese? Are you a a European Israeli? Are you bro? Or you're just a useless HIV ravaged black slave ailing human from apartheid favored nation? Don't trigger me bro. Please. You'll make me spew shit to the country I own respect.

Go on show the world how stupid and uncivilized you are.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Haven't seen him since the barefooted Mozambican Alshabaab mercilessly killed Tanzanian soldiers and civilians grin

Barefooted stuff cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Kazikazi is trying a comeback cool
Expect turkana and kibera pics soon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Mehn!. Its impossible to get orania outside of you. Autobahns (or freeways or motorways ) are fewer than expressways. Expressways are the common main roads in SA especially connecting urban areas. You probably think those are autobahns but they aren't. The ones where you can enter from any point...like leave your gothic farmhouse and join without having to look for an access ramp. They arent autobahns because they have partial control access. Autobahns have full access control, meaning even with a jeep no matter what you do theres only designated entry points. Ofcourse don't tell me you can do it with one of the SANDF tanks. Henceforth I'll give you a link to books on roads. They taught you traffic rules and road signs for the DL but never imagined you'd make it outside your hunting range. I didn't google, German is one of those languages at my finger tips due to constant contact with Germans since a long time.
SMH more contradictions:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Red Cross to train Nigerian police grin grin

The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) will help train Nigeria's new tactical force as thousands nationwide continued to march against police brutality and in demand of further reforms, Nigeria's police inspector general said in a statement on Sunday.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
Red Cross to train Nigerian police grin grin

The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) will help train Nigeria's new tactical force as thousands nationwide continued to march against police brutality and in demand of further reforms, Nigeria's police inspector general said in a statement on Sunday.
and a sane person really believed this?

Mtis, Goan wash ur head in 7 rivers and 7 seas.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Austine1213:

Go on show the world how stupid and uncivilized you are.
Hope you got the message.
A black SA should be the last person to demean other black Africans.
No 1. You don't have anything in that country. The lazy Khoisan who allowed boers to invade their country, grab their lands and send them as slave to take care of their farms is calling a kenyan mere.
2. As if grabbing land was not enough, a mere hopeless Khoisan/Zulu was forced to have sex (raped) and infected with HIV in their motherland and they ended up doing nothing?
3. As If that was not enough, a mere black SA was forced to dig gold for the jews for little rn and the value for gold was exported for labour rendered by a genius jews tycoons ?
4. A mere black Austine1213 who was forced to live in a sealingboardless shack where rats and cob webs can be trace is calling a kenyan mere... grin grin..
5. Respect to the thousands of South African black women who dance naked for a one tycoon to marry..

6......... A MERE black fifth party player in his own land after; jews, Chinese, boer and Indians should be the last person to demean a black African from black driven economy..... Zombie grin

7. Lastly... You're the one who is disparaging your stupidity... You have argued with oba fooling him how black SA are more important than a Nigerian yet your own miserable life is overwhelming.
As an ignorant buffoon, you should watch how you address people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8700) (8701) (8702) (8703) (8704) (8705) (8706) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.