Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6199948 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8702) (8703) (8704) (8705) (8706) (8707) (8708) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
jln115:
WTF is black SA and SA??
When I say South Africa, I mean the geographical land itself and her development(talk of infrastructure and beauty)
A south african is the native.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

we try man..Kenya tries... cheesy for real to compare up there with SA is not simple thing

bythe way do you folks have ice hockey .. grin
we barely have ice bro grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
President Ramaphosa, Chairman Mahamat and President Nana Akuffo- Addo, AU and ECOWAS should intervene in the Nigerian situation.
Let us arrest the situation before it degenerates further.

~ Prof. PLO Lumumba.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:

When I say South Africa, I mean the geographical land itself and her development(talk of infrastructure and beauty)
A south african is the native.
yeah I know bru I'm talking about when you said SA was years ahead in terms of development
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:
100% in agreement. Basketball is only overrated in Nigeria.
But internationally Nigeria is fvcking sh1t at basketball...... That's like me bragging about Gymnastics since we are the best in Africa but compared to the rest of the world we are dog sh1t

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
jln115:
we barely have ice bro grin grin
our ice hockey team grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
jln115:
yeah I know bru I'm talking about when you said SA was years ahead in terms of development
South Africa is on another level. No country in Africa can match SA in development.
A country like Kenya needs 10years or so to reach where SA is now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
vaxx:
President Ramaphosa, Chairman Mahamat and President Nana Akuffo- Addo, AU and ECOWAS should intervene in the Nigerian situation.
Let us arrest the situation before it degenerates further.

~ Prof. PLO Lumumba.
you folks do like Lumumba... cheesy i think its a west african thing...

anyway here things are different
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
jln115:
But internationally Nigeria is fvcking sh1t at basketball...... That's like me bragging about Gymnastics since we are the best in Africa but compared to the rest of the world we are dog sh1t
grin grin grin...
Basketball in Kenya is barely watched.
But we smashed them in afro basket like kids.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
hes the only sensible person from kenya grin grin
mtisTheQubit:

you folks do like Lumumba... cheesy i think its a west african thing...

anyway here things are different
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:

He saw grin.. Even though he cherry picked the fist two images, he ended up posting one bearded guy lifting a gym. On other side, I just randomly selected shujaa training ground. The game with skills and energy.

Even after cherry picking the guys looked too basic grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:
you nailed it. No come back for this grin

Not hating but those folks can't play any sport. The combination of laziness, bad diet, love for easy manna, and a scandalous inability to be steadfast to a training regime. See those guys in the gym n tell if they look sporty grin The players can't understand why they have to work hard when the rest of the country is warming its butts and dancing its ass off to WCB grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Geez sammy all alone in a thread he denies dying for grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
jln115:
for once I agree with you wink

In all fairness Kenya and SA have no equals when it comes to sport in Africa...besides football we pretty sh1t at that..

Can hardly be overstated cool There's only three true global all rounded sporting powerhouses in the southern hemisphere that's SA, Aussie and Kenya. Half of Kenya is in souther hemisphere, and the other half is northern hemisphere which means we rub shoulders with Europe & US in the track and field and with southern hemisphere in rugby and cricket. We need to reclaim our cricket though. You need to reclaim your soccer too.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kazikazi:

Hello kiberawalker

How far with locusts?

They are no longer here kumakazi. So what are you doing about the insurgents? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Yes gallifool mentioned me over there today..it's payback time and payback is a fvcking bi*tch.

You wont get it over there in a bedridden thread cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Well played China. There's many ways of killing a cat.

The world can no longer deny China’s superpower. It’s now the world’s most powerful economy, a fact we can no longer brush under the carpet. The country’s rise to the top was inevitable, but no one had expected it to be so swift.

The catastrophic Covid-19 pandemic that devastated countries around the world has only made China stronger, which ironically was the place, where the virus originated.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:
Well played China. There's many ways of killing a cat.

The world can no longer deny China’s superpower. It’s now the world’s most powerful economy, a fact we can no longer brush under the carpet. The country’s rise to the top was inevitable, but no one had expected it to be so swift.

The catastrophic Covid-19 pandemic that devastated countries around the world has only made China stronger, which ironically was the place, where the virus originated.

I knew it China started coronavirus to overtake USA cool grin smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
jln115:
WTF is black SA and SA??

Fuckn slowpoke is high, uyanya lo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kazikazi I see you how is magufuli dealing with the barefooted militants
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Can hardly be overstated cool There's only three true global all rounded sporting powerhouses in the southern hemisphere that's SA, Aussie and Kenya. Half of Kenya is in souther hemisphere, and the other half is northern hemisphere which means we rub shoulders with Europe & US in the track and field and with southern hemisphere in rugby and cricket. We need to reclaim our cricket though. You need to reclaim your soccer too.
you don't rub shoulders with europe, you rub shoulders witb Somalia, Eritrea Ethiopia

Kenyans, somalis and Ethiopians are in the same league, they are mere long distance runners

In terms of rugby kenya has never achieved anything, same goes for cricket and will never

Sorry for the harsh truth

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
jln115:
the Rugby World Cup is the third largest sporting event behind the Olympics and Fifa World Cup.....
[b][/b]That is a big fat lie the cricket world cup is the third largest sporting event behind the Olympics games and the FIFA world cup
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Austine1213:
you don't rub shoulders with europe, you rub shoulders witb Somalia, Eritrea Ethiopia

Kenyans, somalis and Ethiopians are in the same league, they are mere long distance runners

In terms of rugby kenya has never achieved anything, same goes for cricket and will never

Sorry for the harsh truth

Uh mm, actually, you're misusing your granny's resources.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
jln115:
but no Zimbabwe??

Shut up bongolala citizen...what does Tanzania have except black magic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kazikazi:

Pic 1.Kenyan champions

Pic 2.Tanzanian champions

Pwahapwapwa

Here I was wondering why you always posting them ugly blondes...it now makes sense. You must be jln115....cause I've not seen any other Tanzanian this obsessed with those amoeba shaped women...only a shameless Boer would pick them over the curvy Tanzania beauties.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
I saw that shameless jln115/kumakaza trying to compare our cops grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) HAS RELEASED A MAP SHOWING THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF COUNTRIES IN 2020

The blue countries are the highest countries that have achieved economic growth.

Egypt though.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
vankelvin:
THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) HAS RELEASED A MAP SHOWING THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF COUNTRIES IN 2020

The blue countries are the highest countries that have achieved economic growth.

Egypt though.
I see Ivory Cost is really doing well
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
vankelvin:

Egypt though.
Ethiopia is booming.
The giant died. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Uh mm, actually, you're misusing your granny's power.

@taysermahrii.. We should instill more pain grin

International staffs.... We rub shoulder with US and Europe..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
... @taysermahrii.. You just said the truth but a pained mor0n couldn't stand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8702) (8703) (8704) (8705) (8706) (8707) (8708) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.